FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couple Profile Picture

Couple Profile Picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risky-841 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hey!

I've just started up a profile with my fiance. We're trying to decide what the best type of profile picture would be:

Just me, him, both of us, both of us semi naked ... Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I guess you would be best considering who your target audience is before putting yourself in their shoes and thinking about what you would like to see if it were you. That way you will appeal to likeminded people hopefully.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do what feels comfortable and be creative .............

personally if you have a couples profile i think a pic of you togther is better than one of each of you, shows people your a real couple and not just someone whos posted pics of two people

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"personally if you have a couples profile i think a pic of you togther is better than one of each of you, shows people your a real couple and not just someone whos posted pics of two people"

Agree and semi naked

By *exy6768Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We got more replies from couples when we put the pic of both of us on for

Take a few and keep rotating them, best of both.

We like to show ourselves upfront so it's your own fault if you write to us and we scare you shitless when you meet us

In my opinion, I would like to see both in a profile pic And [my taste, Angel speaking], semi naked is alot more of a turn on. Yanno, the rest is up to imagination... type thingy :P

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We got more replies from couples when we put the pic of both of us on for "

You do have lovely photos x

The biggest irritation for me as the female half is when you see a lovely profile and 100 pics of the femme but none of the man - we tend to skip past them...

To appeal to us, a happy smiley face shot of the both of you is great - that's what we have in our private pics so that interested parties can see what we look like - we plan on getting some shots done of us both in the new year to go on as our Avatar rather than the sillhouette.

Personally, I'd opt for either both of you or you alone, as having read your profile it seems really that you're essentially just a woman looking for women. If meeting a couple then neither your fella or the male half of the couple will get involved at all so it sort of renders them redundant from the actual action, though they do take up the role of voyeurs. I personally couldn't give a shit who watched me having my wicked way with a member of the fairer sex, so no one has to be attracted to your fella per se.

Though as with everything all folk are different, so some may be more picky about watchers....

By *ettuceslugCouple  over a year ago

Driffield

It's your shop window guys - quality not quantity as someone else said on here, rotate them and semi naked.

Look at others on here and think about the background, move your muddy boots and the washing basket beforehand etc beforehand lol

Make a night out of it a few drinks and enjoy doing them, lots of undies changes etc

Oh yeah and make sure they're the right way up! lol

Enjoy guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic