FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fems pissed on cam

Fems pissed on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atalie.. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Why is it these days when im watching cam fun in chat the fem 8 out of 10 times always has to be pissed out of their head to perform.

If they have to be pissed whats the point???

Answers below if you please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think so long as they're on cam thats ok, if they feel better getting their kit off pissed thats upto them, they are at home and they are safe, on the other hand if they have to get pissed on a meet that a totally different subject

Dont really see the issue. I assume it's someone pissed and then going on cam rather than getting pissed to go on cam?

If it bothers you that much watch another cam?

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

There is the possible problem of encouraging the guys to try and direct her in non directing rooms and getting them banned. I also remember one night a fem giving out her address and number in the main chat room for all to here when they didn't normally accommodate due to having their children at home - this could have been dangerous.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

bugger i thought the rules had changed and we cud now show watersports

personally i find being pissed very unattractive

We have asked many questions in our time on this site only to be told by the lovely Mods to Hit the report button or If you dont like what you see then dont watch it.

Surely being Pissed/D*unk/Inebriated or whatever you want to call it is OK providing you adhere to Fab's Rules/Policy?

Whats more amusing is the pissed guys that actually fall asleep on cam. Hilarious!!!!

"Whats more amusing is the pissed guys that actually fall asleep on cam. Hilarious!!!!"

We agree especially the ones that have a couples profile yet you never see the female half only the guy Wanking...How can you fall asleep wanking LOL

By *etish fun and frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Slightly off topic, but usually down to the same thing, is the music playing at full volume...those poor neighbours.

On a more serious note even tho the fem is safe at home etc there is still the argument that she can be taken advantage of.

Once pissed you are not firing on all cylinders and do lose your inhibitions, ok some would say its her own fault for putting her self in that position but how many guys would be trying to get her to do more than she would be willing to sober?

To be honest im not really a fan of cam fun at all. Not only is it just one big tease for the fem whos miles and miles away to get a kick out of leading blokes on without intentions to ever meet them. Fare play to her but I personaly just find it boreing and rather pathetic to watch grown men begging and pleading in a far more than desperate attempt to be shown some flash of flesh.

That said tho I did last night/ early hours of this morning see chat to and then watch a fantastic show by a great fun and friendly cpl Only a few of us were in the room and I have to say it was spot on and then the banter afterwards continued.

What I find a huge turn off tho is when you ckick on a fems cam in chat to find some of them sat pissed out there heads with the sound on and talkin pure ale talk 247 night and day lol that makes me switch straight off

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"On a more serious note even tho the fem is safe at home etc there is still the argument that she can be taken advantage of.

Once pissed you are not firing on all cylinders and do lose your inhibitions, ok some would say its her own fault for putting her self in that position but how many guys would be trying to get her to do more than she would be willing to sober? "

If she that pissed she wont be able to read what they saying!!! lol

"On a more serious note even tho the fem is safe at home etc there is still the argument that she can be taken advantage of.

Once pissed you are not firing on all cylinders and do lose your inhibitions, ok some would say its her own fault for putting her self in that position but how many guys would be trying to get her to do more than she would be willing to sober?

If she that pissed she wont be able to read what they saying!!! lol"

Lmao

"bugger i thought the rules had changed and we cud now show watersports "

haha i thought it was going to be a water sports related thread too

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"

What I find a huge turn off tho is when you ckick on a fems cam in chat to find some of them sat pissed out there heads with the sound on and talkin pure ale talk 247 night and day lol that makes me switch straight off "

Im a bit old fashioned I guess..I hate seeing women in that state..yeh thats leaving me wide open to the Germaine Greer fan club..but tough, I just dont think its 'lady like' (if being 'lady like' is still allowed these days... )

However what I do care about is why a woman feels the need to have to get in that state...whats gone wrong with her life that she ends up a naked and pissed mess in a web cam chat room..theres normally a sad reason for it...

What I find totally boring are the women who feel obliged to stand there 'dancing' for hours on end?...why????...do they think they are professional dancers,treating all the men to a free lap dance show?..do they think there is a director watching them who is looking for the next pans people or someone for a budget West End Musical?

That, along with d*unk women and people who sit there stuffing food in their mouths off a plate are an instant turn off and move on job

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"bugger i thought the rules had changed and we cud now show watersports

haha i thought it was going to be a water sports related thread too "

I thought someone had pissed on the op's webcam

I thought someone had pissed on the op's webcam"

ive done that before, well on my web cam lol

"

What I find a huge turn off tho is when you ckick on a fems cam in chat to find some of them sat pissed out there heads with the sound on and talkin pure ale talk 247 night and day lol that makes me switch straight off

Im a bit old fashioned I guess..I hate seeing women in that state..yeh thats leaving me wide open to the Germaine Greer fan club..but tough, I just dont think its 'lady like' (if being 'lady like' is still allowed these days... )

However what I do care about is why a woman feels the need to have to get in that state...whats gone wrong with her life that she ends up a naked and pissed mess in a web cam chat room..theres normally a sad reason for it...

What I find totally boring are the women who feel obliged to stand there 'dancing' for hours on end?...why????...do they think they are professional dancers,treating all the men to a free lap dance show?..do they think there is a director watching them who is looking for the next pans people or someone for a budget West End Musical?

That, along with d*unk women and people who sit there stuffing food in their mouths off a plate are an instant turn off and move on job"

Pans people hahahahahaha wow wee you be quoting scenes from a wish bone ash concert next hun lol

However tho on a more seriouse note ( excuse the pun, ba dum toooosh!) I couldnt agree more with you xx

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I thought someone had pissed on the op's webcam

ive done that before, well on my web cam lol"

the mind boggles lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We have asked many questions in our time on this site only to be told by the lovely Mods to Hit the report button or If you dont like what you see then dont watch it.

Surely being Pissed/D*unk/Inebriated or whatever you want to call it is OK providing you adhere to Fab's Rules/Policy?

"

Yes.

"We have asked many questions in our time on this site only to be told by the lovely Mods to Hit the report button or If you dont like what you see then dont watch it.

Yes.

"

Well Thankyou Ruggers

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Why is it these days when im watching cam fun in chat the fem 8 out of 10 times always has to be pissed out of their head to perform.

Answers below if you please "

Maybe they like a drink before playing on cam , so I suppose that is their point.

It would be a boring world if we all did or agreed with the same things.

"Why is it these days when im watching cam fun in chat the fem 8 out of 10 times always has to be pissed out of their head to perform.

Answers below if you please

Maybe they like a drink before playing on cam , so I suppose that is their point.

It would be a boring world if we all did or agreed with the same things."

Cant agree more Ruggers I Like you

Its like asking why would someone drink at a party. Booze is a social lubricant, it lets us feel more relaxed. Personally, I like to have a bit of liquid courage before I strip/get naughty. It just makes me feel more confident tbh. No offence to anyone, its just some people are comfy with letting it all out, some others need some oomph.

If you get what I mean lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Its like asking why would someone drink at a party. Booze is a social lubricant, it lets us feel more relaxed. Personally, I like to have a bit of liquid courage before I strip/get naughty. It just makes me feel more confident tbh. No offence to anyone, its just some people are comfy with letting it all out, some others need some oomph.

If you get what I mean lol "

Nothing wrong with a glass or three of dutch courage...I think people were talking about when others get completely off their tits...I cant watch someone on cam like that...I feel I am a part of the problem..as in if someone thought 'eh nobody is watching me any more..perhaps its because im just a d*unken fool then they might think twice about doing it..

It also saddens me to see someone have to get like that in order to have a little fun.

some people its their nights isnt it, sit have a drink and have a crack with people on the net, i used to do it younger about 10 years ago when chat rooms were much newer

some people i think also when doing sexy stuff like it as a get out clause of any guilt that they shouldnt of been doing it coz can blame it on the drink and laugh it off

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

haha i thought it was going to be a water sports related thread too "

We so have to meet

By *atalie.. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Its like asking why would someone drink at a party. Booze is a social lubricant, it lets us feel more relaxed. Personally, I like to have a bit of liquid courage before I strip/get naughty. It just makes me feel more confident tbh. No offence to anyone, its just some people are comfy with letting it all out, some others need some oomph.

If you get what I mean lol

Nothing wrong with a glass or three of dutch courage...I think people were talking about when others get completely off their tits...I cant watch someone on cam like that...I feel I am a part of the problem..as in if someone thought 'eh nobody is watching me any more..perhaps its because im just a d*unken fool then they might think twice about doing it..

It also saddens me to see someone have to get like that in order to have a little fun."

Me too i also feel the same and i pity/feel sorry for some of the woman that have to get sooooooooo d*unk to "have fun" is it so they can say "oh i was d*unk i didnt know i not suppose to do this/that" aint ya suppose to have ya wits about you when you have a meet over etc just in case something turns bad, or maybe its just me thinking safety first fun next...

» Add a new message to this topic