FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boobs turning heads

Boobs turning heads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkAndSusan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

So I've always had huge boobs. During my teens I loved the attention they brought and these days I still enjoy it when they turn heads (still got it, yay!).

Talking to a friend yesterday, she said she can't stand it when guys stare as it makes her scared and creeped out. Sure, I've had my fair share of gropers over the years, but I've never thought of staring in itself as anything sinister, and have always thought of it as a compliment... I mean staring is another way of saying "you look good" right?

But tell me, guys... what does it really mean when you stare at a woman? Does it mean you're planning on pouncing on us, and we should we be worried or scared? Or is it just a compliment? Or something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure ihe fully stare, but a few glimpses normally mean that you look good

Since mrs had breast enlargement we always see guys taking a good look but I suppose that’s what I paid for the attention she has

"Not sure ihe fully stare, but a few glimpses normally mean that you look good "

Susan , if it is a proper long stare then it my cause but a cheeky glimpse with a smile take as a compliment.

You have got lovely boobs , enjoy them x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Some people can look/glance without being a perve.

Other people can look and and don't care if you catch them looking, usually dirty old men.

There's a difference between an admiring glance and an out and out letch.

Water off a ducks back to me now, but as a younger woman yes it could feel threatening and unwanted.

Depends on how long they stare , a brief look is a complement , I guess a long stare can be uncomfortable

Also depends how the lady is dressed , if her large boobs are almost falling out of her top , then she is bound to get more attention .

What was the question again?

Sorry, I got a little distracted

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

When we're out and about and Steph has her good bra on, I love catching guys (and girls) having a cheeky glance. You just can't help but take a sneaky peek, and that's ok. It's like they couldn't help themselves but to look and then they got themselves under control again. That can be flattering, I'd have thought.

Stopping to gawp is another thing altogether and I can absolutely see why women would feel intimidated by that. I think it's a very predatory act that can trigger all sorts of fight or flight reactions. Some women enjoy that adrenaline rush and take it as a huge compliment. Others might see it as a precursor to an attack or some unwanted advance.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Shape is more important than size for me.

Excessively large isn't a turn on imo

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

"So I've always had huge boobs. During my teens I loved the attention they brought and these days I still enjoy it when they turn heads (still got it, yay!).

Talking to a friend yesterday, she said she can't stand it when guys stare as it makes her scared and creeped out. Sure, I've had my fair share of gropers over the years, but I've never thought of staring in itself as anything sinister, and have always thought of it as a compliment... I mean staring is another way of saying "you look good" right?

But tell me, guys... what does it really mean when you stare at a woman? Does it mean you're planning on pouncing on us, and we should we be worried or scared? Or is it just a compliment? Or something else?"

You’ve got them, we’ll look. End of. Doesn’t mean we are going to act on it though.

Yours look mighty fine btw.

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love it most of the time lol

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

At my age I’ll take anything I can

"Love it most of the time lol "

Would have no problem turning my head to even catch a glimpse of those boobs lol

Xx

"At my age I’ll take anything I can "

Judging by your photos there must be a que xx

"So I've always had huge boobs. During my teens I loved the attention they brought and these days I still enjoy it when they turn heads (still got it, yay!).

But tell me, guys... what does it really mean when you stare at a woman? Does it mean you're planning on pouncing on us, and we should we be worried or scared? Or is it just a compliment? Or something else?"

If someone turns my head especially someone like you, I’m never thinking I’m gonna jump her now! More like just totally appreciate how amazing you look but saying that I can’t deny I won’t fantasise over you when I get home! (Mr)

I ( mr ) take it as a compliment if guys look at mrs breasts , she has a fabulous pair!

By *aughty_Nat69Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Love it most of the time lol

Would have no problem turning my head to even catch a glimpse of those boobs lol

Xx"

Aww thanks. Love my boobs! Best thing I’ve ever done xxx

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Always amusing to watch the watchers watching the boobies

By *hecarpmanMan  over a year ago

SUTTON

"Always amusing to watch the watchers watching the boobies "
I could watch her boob's all day

I like it to have people check out my boobs, when out or at work makes me feels sexy again xx

By *eachcouple1972Couple  over a year ago

Douglasville

I take it as a compliment!! It’s hilarious to watch some of the guys look or even better when they are with their wives trying to sneak a peek.

"I take it as a compliment!! It’s hilarious to watch some of the guys look or even better when they are with their wives trying to sneak a peek. "

We’d both be sneaking a peek at you

By *eachcouple1972Couple  over a year ago

Douglasville

"I take it as a compliment!! It’s hilarious to watch some of the guys look or even better when they are with their wives trying to sneak a peek.

We’d both be sneaking a peek at you "

. Oh that sounds like a fun sneaky peek.

"I take it as a compliment!! It’s hilarious to watch some of the guys look or even better when they are with their wives trying to sneak a peek.

We’d both be sneaking a peek at you . Oh that sounds like a fun sneaky peek. "

It was/is...time for another peek

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

I love it when blokes look at mine on the beach. C.

Love boobs. Have to have a cheeky glance but that’s that. Look but don’t touch. Unless invited haha.

OP yours are magnificent.

Sometimes I notice a particularly nice pair of boobs, and take a moment to appreciate them. Sometimes I notice a particularly nice outfit, and take a moment to appreciate it.

If I am staring however, I probably have not seen you at all, but am instead designing a coffee table, or a footstool with storage etc. So my brain is overloaded with timber types, cost and availability along with the joints finishes etc. So it simply has no capacity to move my eyes and is utilising the entire optical centre with imaginary designs.

Hopefully it will get it worked out while you are still in front of me so I can eventually think nice tits, before glancing away

Oh and just so you know, my wife likes to wear dark or mirrored sunglasses so she can stare at women's boobs without getting caught.

"Oh and just so you know, my wife likes to wear dark or mirrored sunglasses so she can stare at women's boobs without getting caught. "

Sounds like a top wife.

It obviously doesn't bother me on here but sometimes when I'm out shopping or in the pub it can get a bit much. I think its how they look at them really. Not fond of the comments men make when they think you can't hear them. Women can be as bad though.

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’d try and make eye contact to see if I can gauge any mutual interest. Then maybe say hello..isn’t that how we use to flirt before internet dating/apps

Love my boobs

I get excited every time the mother in law pops round so I can catch a glimpse of hers. She knows too because I told her in a message a few years ago.

I actually hate it when I'm out and about, doing everyday stuff. Especially when they are so obvious about it. It males me feel self conscious and objectified. Weird, given that I usually have my cleavage flashed on here to attract attention

"I actually hate it when I'm out and about, doing everyday stuff. Especially when they are so obvious about it. It males me feel self conscious and objectified. Weird, given that I usually have my cleavage flashed on here to attract attention "
but here's different I think x

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

I must be honest I do have a look but I try be as discreet as possible. My ex had 34HH people used to stop and stare some guys genuinely with open mouths. She was oblivious but I used to hate it. So I would never make anyone feel uncomfortable intentionally. Think it’s down to level of intelligence.

"I actually hate it when I'm out and about, doing everyday stuff. Especially when they are so obvious about it. It males me feel self conscious and objectified. Weird, given that I usually have my cleavage flashed on here to attract attention but here's different I think x"

I'm with you both. I might have them right out on here but I hate it in real life. It even makes a difference being taking seriously careerwise etc, so I just end up dressing like a frump to avoid it!

staring is a compliment

we are not allowed to say it to your face so staring is the only option .

i guess weare hoping you might say ...........hope you like them

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I love the slight boob wobble tremor as she walks towards me..then try not to stare..but always smile

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I actually hate it when I'm out and about, doing everyday stuff. Especially when they are so obvious about it. It males me feel self conscious and objectified. Weird, given that I usually have my cleavage flashed on here to attract attention but here's different I think x"
ever so appreciated and fabbed

No its a compliment, just see it as that, it's not sinister, sinister is a very minute section of the public

I’ve never felt threatened by it now or with hubs.

If we’re out together we both quite enjoy it. We’ve fantasised about guys joining us when we get home haha

By *orsche40Couple  over a year ago

northwich

I don’t feel threatened I take it as a compliment and it makes my hubby smile and he feels very proud and actively encourages me to show as much as I can xx

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I actually hate it when I'm out and about, doing everyday stuff. Especially when they are so obvious about it. It males me feel self conscious and objectified. Weird, given that I usually have my cleavage flashed on here to attract attention "

Exactly this! All about the when and where. They're very much out for show here but that's not everyday life for us

V x

Not sure I do a lot of staring but generally the looks are for "you look good". Think of it as looking at a beautiful vista and taking it all in... except these vistas have eyes so looking too long is a bit creepy

C

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I was talking to a girl in college years ago, she hated having big boobs.

She was saving up to get a reduction, as she the comments and attention was depressing her. Every one was only interested in her boobs, sadly not the person behind them.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

There’s a difference between looking and learing

I would rather call it admiring

I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ?

A long leering look is not welcome..it's creepy. However, a cheeky glance is ok. To be honest when in a club it's ladies that want to touch them and often do..gents tend to look and might make a complimentary comment but the ladies like to have a feel..which is nice.

I take it as a compliment

We love it. Mrs envy them as she got perky tits.

By *lowhands7Man  over a year ago

Leicester / Burton on Trent

Simple.. there is something about you that I'm attracted to and the longer I can glance, the sooner I can work out what it is and possibly think naughty things about you.

I love guys looking at my wife’s magnificent pair, she also enjoys the attention!!

I find boobs amazing, love girls kissing and licking my nipples and I like doing it back. X

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ?"

I know you didn't mean any harm but that comment is the bain of many a girl's life! It isn't like you have the option to take them off, so you're stuck with people thinking you look slutty if you can see them at all or frumpy if you try hide. In all honesty I'd get shot of them in a heartbeat if I could for the hassle and uncomfortable situations they cause.

Boobs are wonderful, they as a gift from nature I think everyone loves boobs

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

It's kind of involuntary, I'm just attracted to big boobs and with my primal brain they'll catch my attention and I'll look. I then have to override it to be back into the modern day man and look elsewhere. It usually means, damn, great boobs.

By *plbnorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Can't beat the beaches of Europe, love it when they look at my wife's tits

I adore guys admiring my wife body. It turns her on knowing she is being looked at

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ?

I know you didn't mean any harm but that comment is the bain of many a girl's life! It isn't like you have the option to take them off, so you're stuck with people thinking you look slutty if you can see them at all or frumpy if you try hide. In all honesty I'd get shot of them in a heartbeat if I could for the hassle and uncomfortable situations they cause."

Your right no harm meant but as you state there is classy cleavage and there’s what you had for dinner dressed as stated few times on this thread cheeky glance is nature of a hot blooded man by leering is never acceptable

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQwwkI5_3-0

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Boobs ,well being a nudist I see lots on beaches in France they all look gorgeous pure Art ,but never stare

Beautiful and very feminine be proud

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

It depends on the presentation of the (.)(.)'s

If they are on display like Kat Slater's in Eastenders (ie. Looks like Phil & Grant Mitchell are trying to dive out of her bra head first) then a Look, a Stare or a prolonged glance is inevitable and probably expected.

If they are presented in a mildly overt a classy way then a passing glance or a short admiring view is both reasonable and is venture acceptable.

If no looking, no staring or no attention required then maybe a jumper or a coat or a walk with arms folder may be advised.

However, men and women will look if you have ample or pleasant breasts....That's just how it is and always has been. Do not think that a look will develop into a pounce or a grope....unlikely. just as likely that someone may pounce from behind without so much as a look or a glance....

I'd say if you got 'em love 'em and take all viewing as admiration of said charms

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ?"
It's not always easy to hide them.even if I'm wearing a jumper I still get stared at. It's not all about the cleavage x

North West Leeds

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ? It's not always easy to hide them.even if I'm wearing a jumper I still get stared at. It's not all about the cleavage x"

Mmm yh you have a point....well two actually and mighty fine points they are too!!

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ? It's not always easy to hide them.even if I'm wearing a jumper I still get stared at. It's not all about the cleavage x

Mmm yh you have a point....well two actually and mighty fine points they are too!! "

haha thank you

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ?

I know you didn't mean any harm but that comment is the bain of many a girl's life! It isn't like you have the option to take them off, so you're stuck with people thinking you look slutty if you can see them at all or frumpy if you try hide. In all honesty I'd get shot of them in a heartbeat if I could for the hassle and uncomfortable situations they cause.

Your right no harm meant but as you state there is classy cleavage and there’s what you had for dinner dressed as stated few times on this thread cheeky glance is nature of a hot blooded man by leering is never acceptable "

Yeah I know what you mean, just pointing out how difficult classy cleavage is to dress for after a certain cup size. As you say, cheeky glance vs leering is the key. I can't help looking either, but some guys don't know the line and its just being aware not everyone appreciates it or is inviting it.

For me looking it would just be wow you look gorgeous but nothing un toward or nasty .

I’m usually thinking what the hell would they see in me and get embarrassed lol

I admire the women thatcan say they love it.

I’m quite the opposite and hate catching a man taking a look at me if I haven’t welcomed it or encouraged it. I feel violated in a way.

Whereas here I feel I have actively encouraged it and as a result feel in control and have enjoyed the flattery and kindness of some fellow perves.

Difficult for me to explain

Mrs P x

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Yep. Huge

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"I admire the women thatcan say they love it.

I’m quite the opposite and hate catching a man taking a look at me if I haven’t welcomed it or encouraged it. I feel violated in a way.

Whereas here I feel I have actively encouraged it and as a result feel in control and have enjoyed the flattery and kindness of some fellow perves.

Difficult for me to explain

Mrs P x"

I think you explained it well There is a time and place it is welcomed, also a time and place it is not welcomed.

I live in my own wee bubble, I never notice

By *indful indulgenceMan  over a year ago

Wymondham

generally it's rude to stare at breasts and should keep eyes above the neckline. However it's difficult not to cast an appreciative glance when I notice a well framed or beautiful bosom, like yours. in fantasies it's thrilling to think you'd catch my eyes and give me a knowing smile.

It's the same for other parts of the anatomy. We can all appreciate a beautiful painting, sculpture or car but that doesn't mean we're going to try to grab it without having consent or permission to touch them.

In adult clubs it's similar though I'd actually verbalise my appreciation hopefully in an articulate way that's not pervy. I like the suggestion of asking for a feel, i might try that out

Bham

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ? It's not always easy to hide them.even if I'm wearing a jumper I still get stared at. It's not all about the cleavage x"

Yes guilty, I love big breasts in knitwear.

"I can only say for myself but it’s hard not to stare sometimes but I’d never touch a strangers boobs so it’s just admiration but what annoys me is why put your boobs on show and stand out if you don’t want them stared at ? It's not always easy to hide them.even if I'm wearing a jumper I still get stared at. It's not all about the cleavage x

Yes guilty, I love big breasts in knitwear. "

great time of year now for you isn't it

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

When it comes to boobs, nothing really go through my mind, their just boobs.

Bham

Yes guilty, I love big breasts in knitwear. great time of year now for you isn't it "

Haha yes. I'm a Big fan of winter. And of Christmas. Put them together, big breasts in a Christmas jumper!

Would make a fine profile pic on here!

Yes guilty, I love big breasts in knitwear. great time of year now for you isn't it

Haha yes. I'm a Big fan of winter. And of Christmas. Put them together, big breasts in a Christmas jumper!

Would make a fine profile pic on here!"

might do one

Bham

Yes guilty, I love big breasts in knitwear. great time of year now for you isn't it

Would make a fine profile pic on here! might do one "

Fingers crossed

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Be worried if the guy is wearing a balaclava and wanking while staring

I stare because it's a beautiful sight ... I see a woman with big breasts or arses and I have no primal instict to just pounce ... I just think "damn! She's mighty fine good looking, her boyfriend/girlfriend is one Lucky person" then my mind is like do I ask her out or not then it tells me nahhhh there's no way she's single ...

I get it alot....

"I stare because it's a beautiful sight ... I see a woman with big breasts or arses and I have no primal instict to just pounce ... I just think "damn! She's mighty fine good looking, her boyfriend/girlfriend is one Lucky person" then my mind is like do I ask her out or not then it tells me nahhhh there's no way she's single ..."

I've never seen it as someone thinking I'm good looking. They're not looking at my face. More they are thinking 'let me get a quick eyeful of those tits'

"I stare because it's a beautiful sight ... I see a woman with big breasts or arses and I have no primal instict to just pounce ... I just think "damn! She's mighty fine good looking, her boyfriend/girlfriend is one Lucky person" then my mind is like do I ask her out or not then it tells me nahhhh there's no way she's single ...

I've never seen it as someone thinking I'm good looking. They're not looking at my face. More they are thinking 'let me get a quick eyeful of those tits' "

You are not wrong, first look is at cleavage or whatever attracts the first look. But almost instantly the owner is also checked out.

I am noted for being a bit odd, so this may not be generic.. But for me most people male or female are 90% just blobs in my way, my initial observation is to avoid collision. Sometimes a smile will cause me to notice a person rather than an obstacle, If that happens I check out he eyes to see if the smile is real or not, then the body may get a once over. It is only at that 4th stage I will notice if you have an outstanding body part... Which may or may not hold my attention, for a while.

But then I often wonder if I am actually the same species as the other bipedal obstacles that surround me. Like I said before if I am staring, I am probably not seeing you at all. Just designing something in my imagination and mostly avoiding collisions. It always fascinates me when people say "I saw you at xxx the other day" I almost always never saw them.

So while you may be an object of beauty, with a great and complex personality, with insecurities over how others perceive you. If we don't talk with proper words eye contact and change of pace etc... I probably didn't notice you were a person at all.

its not that we want to jump your bones its just a male thing, they stand out if theyre big. truthfully we are just trying to picture them thats all. we are simple

"I stare because it's a beautiful sight ... I see a woman with big breasts or arses and I have no primal instict to just pounce ... I just think "damn! She's mighty fine good looking, her boyfriend/girlfriend is one Lucky person" then my mind is like do I ask her out or not then it tells me nahhhh there's no way she's single ...

I've never seen it as someone thinking I'm good looking. They're not looking at my face. More they are thinking 'let me get a quick eyeful of those tits'

You are not wrong, first look is at cleavage or whatever attracts the first look. But almost instantly the owner is also checked out.

I am noted for being a bit odd, so this may not be generic.. But for me most people male or female are 90% just blobs in my way, my initial observation is to avoid collision. Sometimes a smile will cause me to notice a person rather than an obstacle, If that happens I check out he eyes to see if the smile is real or not, then the body may get a once over. It is only at that 4th stage I will notice if you have an outstanding body part... Which may or may not hold my attention, for a while.

But then I often wonder if I am actually the same species as the other bipedal obstacles that surround me. Like I said before if I am staring, I am probably not seeing you at all. Just designing something in my imagination and mostly avoiding collisions. It always fascinates me when people say "I saw you at xxx the other day" I almost always never saw them.

So while you may be an object of beauty, with a great and complex personality, with insecurities over how others perceive you. If we don't talk with proper words eye contact and change of pace etc... I probably didn't notice you were a person at all. "

Believe it or not but it was my eyes that caught my hubby's attention the night we met. He didn't even notice the boobs at first. And still to this day he insists my eyes are my best feature

By *eywood jablomeMan  over a year ago

centre

Boobs are like the sun

You can only take a quick glimpse, but with sunglasses on you can stare all day

"Boobs are like the sun

You can only take a quick glimpse, but with sunglasses on you can stare all day"

And you think we don't know

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Who can't resist boobs

North West Leeds

So while you may be an object of beauty, with a great and complex personality, with insecurities over how others perceive you. If we don't talk with proper words eye contact and change of pace etc... I probably didn't notice you were a person at all. Believe it or not but it was my eyes that caught my hubby's attention the night we met. He didn't even notice the boobs at first. And still to this day he insists my eyes are my best feature "

All I can say is you must have the most incredible eyes!

If I looked at you I think it is certain to say that your eyes would not be the first thing I noticed....(.)(.)

So while you may be an object of beauty, with a great and complex personality, with insecurities over how others perceive you. If we don't talk with proper words eye contact and change of pace etc... I probably didn't notice you were a person at all. Believe it or not but it was my eyes that caught my hubby's attention the night we met. He didn't even notice the boobs at first. And still to this day he insists my eyes are my best feature

If I looked at you I think it is certain to say that your eyes would not be the first thing I noticed....(.)(.) "

lol I often get lovely compliments on my eyes & smile x

By *ycra loutMan  over a year ago

york/Scarborough

If ladies wear revealing tops to enhance their assets..I do have a quick discreet look..there's nothing wrong with admiring 1 of God's finest creations aslong I keep my hands to myself

North West Leeds

So while you may be an object of beauty, with a great and complex personality, with insecurities over how others perceive you. If we don't talk with proper words eye contact and change of pace etc... I probably didn't notice you were a person at all. Believe it or not but it was my eyes that caught my hubby's attention the night we met. He didn't even notice the boobs at first. And still to this day he insists my eyes are my best feature

If I looked at you I think it is certain to say that your eyes would not be the first thing I noticed....(.)(.) lol I often get lovely compliments on my eyes & smile x"

I'm probably just shallow or primal then!

Sure your eyes and smile are fantastic but think that your boobs are likely to be closer to me than your face and it would be shameful to simply look past them. After having taken my eyes full of your impressive chest I am sure I would then recognise the virtues of your face but as I said....shallow/primal

a few glances is great especially in summer with sunglasses on that's how I like to look at boobs lol. Love to see yours fully out look amazing xxx

If I looked at you I think it is certain to say that your eyes would not be the first thing I noticed....(.)(.) lol I often get lovely compliments on my eyes & smile x

I'm probably just shallow or primal then!

Sure your eyes and smile are fantastic but think that your boobs are likely to be closer to me than your face and it would be shameful to simply look past them. After having taken my eyes full of your impressive chest I am sure I would then recognise the virtues of your face but as I said....shallow/primal

"

An interesting quest and one that divides opinion.

As others have said, the length of look is key. A quick glance/perv is ok, but prolonged stare not. Men should also be sensitive to immediate context. If woman is alone and encounter happens in a quiet place with no others around, the woman may feel threatened by a prolonged look. So, guys should be sensitive to how woman may feel.

Last thing to say is, Susan, you have absolutely stunning boobs, and if I passed you in the street I would most definitely look at them and enjoy the view, but would hope I did it in a non threatening way xx

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

Spotted a guy staring down Mrs P's top when she was bending over in a supermarket a while ago. We loved it!

It's when they freeze on the spot and drool that's when you know you've still got it

[Removed by poster at 30/11/18 10:20:04]

"Love it most of the time lol

Xx

Aww thanks. Love my boobs! Best thing

I’ve ever done xxx"

I’d get whiplash if you walked by lol!

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We love it.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Just be careful when you are admiring those gorgeous boobs people, a mate wrote his Ducati off due to a woman's boobs.

He was too busy looking a woman's boobs and went into the back of a van, he ended up in hospital and with a very large repair bill.

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

"We love it. "

They are rather amazing

We find it a compliment most of the time. Although losing weight now on Slimming world the boys stay the same and love the attention of men and women looking and if in the mood more then look but hate it when men stare at them.

We go to naturist camps in UK and abroad and love the attention as everyone else is also naked so we get to look too but never perv.

Some people are too creepy but a majority are superb and we love the attention

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Love my boobs "

Is that a statement or a request

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

In real life I actually feel embarrassed if I'm caught having a peek.

While here I stand, quite happily with my mouth hanging open lol...

However men have a look, stare or subtle peep, the wifes always see it!!! Lol

We are naturists and we both get aroused when guys look. Wife is 34E

At work I know there’s a couple of men who stare at mine, if I’m out somewhere I couldn’t tell you if anyone does or not as I’m usually too focused on what I’m doing.

"At work I know there’s a couple of men who stare at mine, if I’m out somewhere I couldn’t tell you if anyone does or not as I’m usually too focused on what I’m doing."

You’d definitely be a distraction in the workplace

By *obert and JaneCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Always take it as a compliment.

It can be flattering when you get the double take... cheeky smile.

30G.

It's good sometimes but inappropriate at times too.

» Add a new message to this topic