FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold cleanup

Cuckold cleanup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roberts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hi Guys !

Myself & my wife are looking for some advice if possible so we’re looking forward to seeing your views .

Since being here for the last 4 yrs we met a family guy (married) who we have seen for that amount of time and we get on great. He only sees us and we only see him now. He always plays safe and us too , however overtime I’ve become more of a cuck which has led us to me being humiliated which I love as he’s much bigger than my offering, wife loves it too .

We would like to take the next step and both my wife and him would love him to fill her so I can be humiliated by cleaning her up which I’d love however I’m the 1 out of the 3 that’s hesitant for just safety reasons only and if anything went wrong id feel it would be on my head . My wife says it’s my choice as they’d love to but respects if it’s a no !

But my word I’d love to do it ?

Anyone have any thoughts good or bad or any other ways I could enjoy it just the same ?

Thanks in advance !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does his wife no about you?

Could both parties get themselves a sexual health check?

Hopefully you know the guy fairly well and can trust him when he says he sees no one other than yourselves. If you have any doubts I would suggest as the poster above has said all of you get screened.

» Add a new message to this topic