FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shopping trip..

Shopping trip..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Random post but this is genuinely what just happened..

I was at the tills with my trolley next to a blonde milf and her husband ‘I assume’.

She keeps looking over at me, looking at my crotch area. Next thing she drops her bag on the floor and bends right over to pick it up, as she gets up she lifts her skirt so I can see the waistline of her tights! Then stands there smirking to herself and peaking at my crotch area again. A very special moment lol! Wonder if she’s on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We were on a textile beach in Majorca a couple of years back. A very shapely, attractive woman stood directly in front of Mr N removed her bikini top then turned removed her bikini bottoms and bent right forward. Made his day .

On the other hand a not so attractive woman flashed him in a cafe once and put him off his coffee.

It's all relative.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Random post but this is genuinely what just happened..

I was at the tills with my trolley next to a blonde milf and her husband ‘I assume’.

She keeps looking over at me, looking at my crotch area. Next thing she drops her bag on the floor and bends right over to pick it up, as she gets up she lifts her skirt so I can see the waistline of her tights! Then stands there smirking to herself and peaking at my crotch area again. A very special moment lol! Wonder if she’s on here "

If she smacked her bum that can happen in asda

» Add a new message to this topic