FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The whingers of Fab

The whingers of Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubywants2play OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Urgh, does anyone else get soooo turned off by the 'pity me' response from folk you don't want to play with?!

Had one guy who sent me their face pics and I politely told him that he wasn't who we were looking for and wished him luck etc.

He then goes on for another 5 or 6 messages whinging about how unfair it is, how he should have our face pics (even though we already know a meet is never going to happen), how everyone's a fake etc etc.

My days I'm on here for FUNNNNN not to entertain silly wee boys who should be old enough to accept life ain't a bowl of cherries!!

R x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it was nice of you to send a polite reply but his answer should have been thanks you too.

Do I get loads of replies? No not really but it would sometimes be nice just to have a thanks but no thanks message. I wouldn't think to ever moan about someone and it being unfair though!

Newcastle

Exactly! I always try really hard to reply to everyone just to let them know either way but most don't!

So immature and he's 38!!!

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

But surely your post is whinging about others whinging.

V x

Most don't but it isn't helped by what I gather from a lot of people on her is people send one liners or just pictures so if you have put no effort in don't expect it back.

Should know better at 38! Was hardly going to change your mind!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Lots of dummies getting spat out of the prams on here, so many guys not getting any, there full of pent up frustration I suppose makes there search harder

"But surely your post is whinging about others whinging.

V x "

And now you're whinging about them whinging about someone else whinging

J x

Newcastle

V x "

No I'm letting off steam, a one off complaint about an issue isn't whinging. To whinge means there is a persistence or repetition of tone/content.

Thanks for the helpful comment though

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Also decline and block

V x

No I'm letting off steam, a one off complaint about an issue isn't whinging. To whinge means there is a persistence or repetition of tone/content.

Thanks for the helpful comment though "

She’s right tho lol Call it whatever you want you’re having a wee winge too

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

"Urgh, does anyone else get soooo turned off by the 'pity me' response from folk you don't want to play with?!

Had one guy who sent me their face pics and I politely told him that he wasn't who we were looking for and wished him luck etc.

He then goes on for another 5 or 6 messages whinging about how unfair it is, how he should have our face pics (even though we already know a meet is never going to happen), how everyone's a fake etc etc.

My days I'm on here for FUNNNNN not to entertain silly wee boys who should be old enough to accept life ain't a bowl of cherries!!

R x"

Tbh if you don’t want to talk to me then don’t reply. I’m quite happy with that.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

meh...Block and move on... it's a twat

I can't recall much abuse for turning someone down.

Sometimes I say not for me

Sometimes I don't reply

Maybe he has done a forum thread to whinge as well.

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 14:44:53]

Be happy

instead of moaning about it on the forum why didnt you block him when it became apparent he was dragging the conversation out?

you either liked the extra attention he was paying you.

or you enjoyed playing games with him for your own amusement. which is it?

your just as bad by continuing to reply to him after you had already said no.

and this is the problem. you could of blocked him as your time is so important but you didnt.

sort your shit out!

"Urgh, does anyone else get soooo turned off by the 'pity me' response from folk you don't want to play with?!

id take the hint in my opinion like hahaa

R x"

I wonder if he has seen this...

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

V x

You're whingeing about something that you have complete control over though.

How many messages did you say he sent you after you declined?

Simply block after your polite reply and he'd never have bothered you again.

You leave the door open, unwanted guests will wander in. It's your door.

Lock it, don't moan about a tramp shitting in your fridge.

"instead of moaning about it on the forum why didnt you block him when it became apparent he was dragging the conversation out?

and this is the problem. you could of blocked him as your time is so important but you didnt.

sort your shit out!"

A bit harsh.... wow

"instead of moaning about it on the forum why didnt you block him when it became apparent he was dragging the conversation out?

sort your shit out!

A bit harsh.... wow"

no its not,

they have complete control over the conversation and could of ended it straight away but chose not too.

then come on her moaning about people moaning.

they are part of the problem. block the guy its over. end of. simple as that.

In a town Fab forgot

sort your shit out!

A bit harsh.... wow"

You think?

Sounds pretty plausible to me.

Salisbury

sort your shit out!"

They ( couples and single women ) all love the attention, then they love to moan. Very few have the level of self esteem that allows them to block all single men and actually do proactive messaging.

sort your shit out!

A bit harsh.... wow"

Definitely not more closer to the truth I’d say...I’m not an avid forum user but when I do have a browse,I see a lot of this people belittling other people for an ego boost quite vile actually as the post above stated she could have easily done what he has listed simple...

and then you get a guy looking for a sympathy fuck who sides with the couple/female.

do me a favour. joke.

Salisbury

"and then you get a guy looking for a sympathy fuck who sides with the couple/female.

do me a favour. joke."

True dat. Mostly applies to single ladies though. Imo.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

sort your shit out!

They ( couples and single women ) all love the attention, then they love to moan. Very few have the level of self esteem that allows them to block all single men and actually do proactive messaging. "

It'll never happen.......

A

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 14:58:25]

By *smith1892Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Do any of the over entitled women, on here, ever think the blokes have feelings too? In my opinion if you don't reply you shouldn't be able to send or update status'. The women on here are so arrogant because of the amount of sad losers on here, the ones you all gravitate to and the ones that always fuck you over, yet the good guys, who are probably better in bed then them, believe me I know I am, get over looked as they are not cocky enough or pricks.

"Do any of the over entitled women, on here, ever think the blokes have feelings too? In my opinion if you don't reply you shouldn't be able to send or update status'. The women on here are so arrogant because of the amount of sad losers on here, the ones you all gravitate to and the ones that always fuck you over, yet the good guys, who are probably better in bed then them, believe me I know I am, get over looked as they are not cocky enough or pricks."

Have you been in bed with a few of these blokes to find out then?

manchester

"[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 14:58:25]"

Bang on op, got your back and me popcorn

Women and couples are inundated with messages. Men are not (well, at least I'm not!)

Be polite, be nice...if a woman or a couple don't want to meet you, it's their choice, and you can't do anything about it, so what's the point of getting upset?

Newcastle

sort your shit out!"

Wtf?!! Ha ha ha!!

I was literally letting off steam - don't get your knickers in a twist flower

The conversation lasted all of 8 - 10 mins max. I'm a nice person and don't like the way single guys are treated on here generally speaking - people are often just rude! And I like to leave people feeling a little better about the outcome.

I don't play games cos I don't have time. I don't cheat to folk I have no intention of playing with, I don't share pics beyond face pics, followed by a social meet in the next couple of weeks, followed by play. Always. There's no games in there. I come on to fab when my regular playmates are unavailable. Cock teasing isn't my thing.

Thankfully I have nothing gain by looking for attention or whatever. If you look back over my use of this forum in the last few years it's really limited so it seems that you've got the right idea.

Before I posted on the forum, I had blocked the whinger and having run a very successful Fab-world for myself for the last few years I can gladly say this isn't common place but today just tipped me over.

So I'd ask you to sort your shit out, wind your neck in and take it easy Princess!

R x"

First of all nobody should have to explain why they don't find somebody else attractive if you don't then you don't. It's that simple regardless of how annoying it may be. So he didn't need to send those messages other than to make himself feel better and letting off steam (just like you have done but in a different. format). Doing the exact same thing as he did in frustration of the other side of the situation.

With that said as a single guy it is very frustrating in some cases to take that leap of faith/risk with a face pic only to be knocked back (understandable) then to get no response at all. At least you let him know you were not interested. That is good manners.

I really want to post the well that escalated quickly meme

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Do any of the over entitled women, on here, ever think the blokes have feelings too? In my opinion if you don't reply you shouldn't be able to send or update status'. The women on here are so arrogant because of the amount of sad losers on here, the ones you all gravitate to and the ones that always fuck you over, yet the good guys, who are probably better in bed then them, believe me I know I am, get over looked as they are not cocky enough or pricks."

You've just called all the women on here arrogant and over entitled, then said you know you're better in bed than the guys they meet. But you're not cocky or a prick. So many contradictions there.

Newcastle

sort your shit out!

A bit harsh.... wow

no its not,

they have complete control over the conversation and could of ended it straight away but chose not too.

then come on her moaning about people moaning.

they are part of the problem. block the guy its over. end of. simple as that.

"

In all my years I've only had to block between 10 and 20 people, instantly blocking folk shows nothing but a lack of ability or will to communicate. I do what I can to avoid it.

You'll need to explain the me being part of a problem thing though.

I get turned down a lot and always send a nice reply back wishing them luck. Just as it should be as they have answered me even with a no. Respect is everything.

R x"

Newcastle

sort your shit out!

They ( couples and single women ) all love the attention, then they love to moan. Very few have the level of self esteem that allows them to block all single men and actually do proactive messaging. "

I proactively message people when I'm looking for new playmates. Some of my best meets have been from that.

R x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

why didnt you block him after the first message. Oh yes you would have nothing to whinge about

Newcastle

R x

First of all nobody should have to explain why they don't find somebody else attractive if you don't then you don't. It's that simple regardless of how annoying it may be. So he didn't need to send those messages other than to make himself feel better and letting off steam (just like you have done but in a different. format). Doing the exact same thing as he did in frustration of the other side of the situation.

With that said as a single guy it is very frustrating in some cases to take that leap of faith/risk with a face pic only to be knocked back (understandable) then to get no response at all. At least you let him know you were not interested. That is good manners. "

Thanks, I always try to be pleasant cos we're all here for a good time.

R x

R x"

Totally Agree !!

Newcastle

"why didnt you block him after the first message. Oh yes you would have nothing to whinge about"

Because 99% of people send a 'thanks for getting back to me, enjoy' type message and there's no need to block.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

V x

Lock it, don't moan about a tramp shitting in your fridge. "

I've never had this problem. I use the tools the site gives me though.

Really don't want a tramp shitting in my fridge. So funny.

"why didnt you block him after the first message. Oh yes you would have nothing to whinge about

Because 99% of people send a 'thanks for getting back to me, enjoy' type message and there's no need to block. "

That is exactly what I would do. Or just not send a reply - depends on how polite the decline was.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

V x

Lock it, don't moan about a tramp shitting in your fridge.

I've never had this problem. I use the tools the site gives me though.

Really don't want a tramp shitting in my fridge. So funny. "

R x"

Absolutely pathetic, and there's a lot, probably 1 in 10 that do that. Feel sorry for them really, they will be single forever.

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

V x "

Near Marlborough

V x

Although... the definition of whinge is to complain about something unimportant.

You’re welcome.

V x

Newcastle

V x

Although... the definition of whinge is to complain about something unimportant.

You’re welcome.

V x "

Depends what dictionary you use;

Whinge: v, Complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.

Thanks again though

In a town Fab forgot

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though "

You've hit 2 out of 3. Well done.

Newcastle

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though

You've hit 2 out of 3. Well done. "

Mate you need to read the definition it's persistent + peevish or irritating.....

Petulancy isn't the best value to be sharing on here so id reign it in if I were you

Near Marlborough

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though

You've hit 2 out of 3. Well done. "

We are good at this game

V x

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I really feel for the guys but I must admit it can be tough when you try to do something you don't know how to do, guys you can make it a numbers game , talk to a lot of very beautiful young ladies so you can get your confidence up when it comes to talking to ladies and feel better, go to clubs , play the vanilla field and the swingers field , determine to have many ladies, am sure you will overcome this hurdle.

I believe you don't have to be taking rejection from couples as a single guy on his game, they should be the one begging you to come and see them

In a town Fab forgot

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 17:07:32]

In a town Fab forgot

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though

Mate you need to read the definition it's persistent + peevish or irritating.....

Petulancy isn't the best value to be sharing on here so id reign it in if I were you "

You're not my mate. A little too over familiar for my taste thank you.

The key word in your definition is or. As I said 2 out of 3.

Thanks for the warning.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"why didnt you block him after the first message. Oh yes you would have nothing to whinge about"

Letting off steam by whingeing is still whingeing

If he came with the expectations that he can sleep with anyone he wants, then maybe Facebook would be better for him.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though

Petulancy isn't the best value to be sharing on here so id reign it in if I were you "

Petulant you say?

Irony 101

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 17:39:47]

sort your shit out!"

Jeeeze was it you?

I’ve had a day similar to the OP. Men sending more and more messages when they’ve been knocked back, guys sending shitty messages because I’m not interested.. believe me none of this was for my own amusement.

Women should be able to say no and men should have enough cop on to get that it’s going to happen to them on here

I’m just catching up!

Personally I have done what the OP as done it the past and been nice in the past, but sadly there are those on here that want to continue the conversation even though you’ve said no, that’s when I block, but I answer most messages with a simple thanks but not for me if they’ve sent a decent message.

Use fab the way you want to but don’t complain if you don’t like someone else’s use on fab. We are all here for a reason, whether it’s sex, the forums or just chat.

Grantham

"I’ve had a day similar to the OP. Men sending more and more messages when they’ve been knocked back, guys sending shitty messages because I’m not interested.. believe me none of this was for my own amusement.

Women should be able to say no and men should have enough cop on to get that it’s going to happen to them on here"

We all have days similar to the OP. The point people are making I believe is that we can control who we speak to on here and can stop them dead in their tracks if we want to.

And that, that's what people do, rather than coming in here whingeing about it and claiming they aren't whingeing

"I think it was nice of you to send a polite reply but his answer should have been thanks you too.

Do I get loads of replies? No not really but it would sometimes be nice just to have a thanks but no thanks message. I wouldn't think to ever moan about someone and it being unfair though!"

So true

you cant tell me the OP wasnt entertaining the guy by replying.

she/they had already said no.

if the guy came back with a message begging to know why you just block him its really as simple as that.

carry on with the conversation with a muppet what did you expect to happen? he is going to keep sending message after message.

he clearly didnt understand the word NO.

you clearly kept talking to him to the point of your frustration.

all of which would have been solved if you blocked him which is what most people would have done if a guy kept coming back after being told no.

simple as that. deal with it.

"you cant tell me the OP wasnt entertaining the guy by replying.

she/they had already said no.

if the guy came back with a message begging to know why you just block him its really as simple as that.

carry on with the conversation with a muppet what did you expect to happen? he is going to keep sending message after message.

he clearly didnt understand the word NO.

you clearly kept talking to him to the point of your frustration.

all of which would have been solved if you blocked him which is what most people would have done if a guy kept coming back after being told no.

simple as that. deal with it.

"

It doesn’t say anything in the OPs post that she carried on replying. It says she just got message after message. Women shouldn’t have to block people because a guy can’t take no for an answer. They need to get their egos in check, accept they’re not everyone’s cup of tea and move on.

I’ve had message after message from a guy who wasn’t happy that I didn’t like his picture and his height. My prerogative, he wasn’t for me.

Someone’s bitter

manchester

Sounds of the women haters coming through, there is probably 70% men on here all trying to fuck the minority. Shit one liners repeated messages generally being a pest. Yet wondering why they can’t get a fuck. Competition is high but the odd quite ones with a well thought out presentation of a message win more jumps than most.

Noisy annoying pricks go no we’re to much to and saying it to loudly couples and women back of from.

Aberdeen

Don't look at it like that, you need to look at the track the ladies are on , some of the ladies have never been able to hold down any decent relationship, some of the ladies are unhappy about one thing or the other , ladies are not like guys , we are pretty straight forward

"Do any of the over entitled women, on here, ever think the blokes have feelings too? In my opinion if you don't reply you shouldn't be able to send or update status'. The women on here are so arrogant because of the amount of sad losers on here, the ones you all gravitate to and the ones that always fuck you over, yet the good guys, who are probably better in bed then them, believe me I know I am, get over looked as they are not cocky enough or pricks.

Don't look at it like that, you need to look at the track the ladies are on , some of the ladies have never been able to hold down any decent relationship, some of the ladies are unhappy about one thing or the other , ladies are not like guys , we are pretty straight forward"

2 bitter people, why don’t you arrange to meet each other I’m sure you’d get on great

manchester

"Do any of the over entitled women, on here, ever think the blokes have feelings too? In my opinion if you don't reply you shouldn't be able to send or update status'. The women on here are so arrogant because of the amount of sad losers on here, the ones you all gravitate to and the ones that always fuck you over, yet the good guys, who are probably better in bed then them, believe me I know I am, get over looked as they are not cocky enough or pricks.

Don't look at it like that, you need to look at the track the ladies are on , some of the ladies have never been able to hold down any decent relationship, some of the ladies are unhappy about one thing or the other , ladies are not like guys , we are pretty straight forward"

Feeling your hate, might well have said all the women on here are no more than sluts needing men

I get turned off by entitled couples who think they’re at the top of the food chain on here, whinging about single blokes, when they could easilerly block and delete and move on, but they prefer the drama and attention of single men fawning over them, when really they’re not all that.

Aberdeen

Don't look at it like that, you need to look at the track the ladies are on , some of the ladies have never been able to hold down any decent relationship, some of the ladies are unhappy about one thing or the other , ladies are not like guys , we are pretty straight forward

2 bitter people, why don’t you arrange to meet each other I’m sure you’d get on great "

Am not bitter at all, am only shedding light on the issue so that he might understand it a bit better that's all

Grantham

"I get turned off by entitled couples who think they’re at the top of the food chain on here, whinging about single blokes, when they could easilerly block and delete and move on, but they prefer the drama and attention of single men fawning over them, when really they’re not all that."

Ah there you are dear

Aberdeen

Feeling your hate, might well have said all the women on here are no more than sluts needing men"

There is no hate hunny, I will not try to understand how any lady is thinking, if we are not on the same page I move on

2 bitter people, why don’t you arrange to meet each other I’m sure you’d get on great

Am not bitter at all, am only shedding light on the issue so that he might understand it a bit better that's all"

Last time I looked I was a lady and you couldn’t be further from the truth! As a lady that has had meets with men, women and couples on here I’d say men are the most unhappy, definitely not all of them but on a ratio basis and your one size fits all view has just shown how unhappy you are you’re having to belittle women just to make yourself feel better

wait, you're better in bed than everyone who is cocky?

You see the contradiction in your whole post, right?

What a pair of charmers anthropologists we have here! I’d love to sit down and discuss what other theories you have on women

Grantham

"wait, you're better in bed than everyone who is cocky?

You see the contradiction in your whole post, right? "

I'd bet on no

I'd bet on no "

Good laugh this thread, I like seeing how mental people are

Stop bloody whinging!

I'd bet on no

Good laugh this thread, I like seeing how mental people are "

Mental? We ain't mental, you are

I'd bet on no

Good laugh this thread, I like seeing how mental people are

Mental? We ain't mental, you are "

Id say I'm more 'crazy' than mental

Near Marlborough

V x

You’re welcome.

V x

Thanks again though "

I refer you to irony 101 as previously mentioned.

Again. You’re welcome.

Peace and love

V x

By *razywelshboyMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 21:19:09]

By *razywelshboyMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I think it was nice of you to send a polite reply but his answer should have been thanks you too.

Do I get loads of replies? No not really but it would sometimes be nice just to have a thanks but no thanks message. I wouldn't think to ever moan about someone and it being unfair though!"

I always thank someone who has replied for there time and wish them fun on fabs . Manners cost nothing

manchester

Feeling your hate, might well have said all the women on here are no more than sluts needing men

There is no hate hunny, I will not try to understand how any lady is thinking, if we are not on the same page I move on"

Really you just said the women on here are failures typical not rights, but you’re here obviously trying to take advantage of vulnerable adults

Some of the men who sign up on here seem to think it is their 'right' to have sex or to try pathetic methods to get meets. If you are straightforward in your profile, you get blasted for being 'arrogant', 'up yourself' or 'not really a single female'. If you offer a polite 'No thank you' then you can expect a barrage of hate messages, so I simply employ the magic Delete and Block finger. If I don't want to meet someone, I wouldn't enter into conversation. No means no.

manchester

"Some of the men who sign up on here seem to think it is their 'right' to have sex or to try pathetic methods to get meets. If you are straightforward in your profile, you get blasted for being 'arrogant', 'up yourself' or 'not really a single female'. If you offer a polite 'No thank you' then you can expect a barrage of hate messages, so I simply employ the magic Delete and Block finger. If I don't want to meet someone, I wouldn't enter into conversation. No means no. "

Right on babe

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The feeling of glee when you get a response to a ‘no’ like that must be justification that you did the right thing in the first place.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Crawley

V x "

That’s just mean! Your harsh

Lets face it some Guys in reality are never going to have a meet no how long or much effort they put in.Last time i was here I met a nice lady and it was great but I have the attitude if i see a lady i like then i send a message and if they dont reply so what its not the end of the world.But getting nasty and bitter is not going to make people think oooh yes i am going to meet this person.

manchester

"Lets face it some Guys in reality are never going to have a meet no how long or much effort they put in.Last time i was here I met a nice lady and it was great but I have the attitude if i see a lady i like then i send a message and if they dont reply so what its not the end of the world.But getting nasty and bitter is not going to make people think oooh yes i am going to meet this person."

My feelings are if you read understand make an effort, the reply may be a no but generally polite for efforts, but some person might show interest it’s a game treat it as such

» Add a new message to this topic