FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Idiots are taking over fab

Idiots are taking over fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What has happened to this site, it use to be good. Now it is just over run with idiots, all with their brains in their trousers.

The site is dying a death and not worth paying the membership fee any more.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Ok then.

V x

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont pay it then...

Is it the quality of messages you are getting the problem? Or something else.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Dont pay it then... "

You have just proven my point when it comes to idiots

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Membership fees are optional. It's perfectly possible to use and enjoy the site for free.

What functions do you think you need to pay for to make good use of the site OP?

A

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes....there are some total idiots on here.

Yes....there are guys who think with their cocks.

But.....there are also some really lovely guys on here, it just takes a while to find them!!

Chin up OP, and don't forget to block the ones that don't appeal

I think you still get the 'delete message' function whether you pay extra or not.....just saying. x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Getting sick of it, fab should become more strict with people. "

How? What can fab do about the general downgrading of respect for others that increasingly blights our society?

Serious question.

"

Getting sick of it, fab should become more strict with people.

How? What can fab do about the general downgrading of respect for others that increasingly blights our society?

Serious question."

By banning the abusive knobheads who can't handle rejection and the idiot incels trying to catfish people, would be a start.

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"I think you still get the 'delete message' function whether you pay extra or not.....just saying. x"

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The OP's username gives you a clue.

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Inclined to agree with OP for lots of reasons and the site is losing its appeal every time I log on.. but males should be realistic about the chances of getting a meet.

As ladies outnumber men they can afford to pick and choose and let's face it if the ratio were opposite so would the males.

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

I think admin should limit the free membership time to, say, one month.

Then either subscribe or they are deleted from the site.

Yes, they can create a false email address, and create a new free account, but the IP address is the same, block that...!!

Just the same as admin should block the right click option, that enables you to download anybody's pictures for your own use.

Admin really does need to look at this site...security is very poor indeed.

Sadly, it really isn't what it was just 12 months ago...

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I think admin should limit the free membership time to, say, one month.

Yes, they can create a false email address, and create a new free account, but the IP address is the same, block that...!!

Just the same as admin should block the right click option, that enables you to download anybody's pictures for your own use.

Sadly, it really isn't what it was just 12 months ago..."

This is a free to join site, there is an option to support the site but it isn't obligatory.

The site hasn't gone down hill at all in fact it's improving all the time I suggest you try some of the other sites, then you'll appreciate Fabswingers.

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"What has happened to this site, it use to be good. Now it is just over run with idiots, all with their brains in their trousers.

The site is dying a death and not worth paying the membership fee any more. "

Hi..op..

Ive been on fab a few yrs now..I always was a silver member...but not bothe_ed in last 5 months..I love the forums..but even these get invaded by d heads..that can spoil it...nasty comments or putting people down...fab was never like that ..men had respect.and women new the score. .its their game..us men hang out in hope..lol..now u have ppl just being rude and very selfish..

Fab is doing a great job, if you dont like it you can always delete or not login.

They already run the world,why not site for swingers.

"Dont pay it then...

You have just proven my point when it comes to idiots "

Excuse me! Im no idiot! No one makes you pay for site supporter no one makes you stay

"The OP's username gives you a clue. "

"Dont pay it then...

Excuse me! Im no idiot! No one makes you pay for site supporter no one makes you stay "

And as you seem to be enjoying the site and the op isn't,who's the real idiot for staying ?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

VPN's will hide an IP address and why bother with right click protection when you can simply screenshot any image on a phone or laptop?

I first used the site around 2008. We've just got back from a four year break. It's no different now to then.

It works for people who don't expect the a website to provide guaranteed sex. It works for those that apply common sense.

The only thing that could do with changing is the expectations of many who join thinking it's going to provide them with something they apparently can't get in the real world.

A

Fab mirrors society.The minority will always spoil things and occasions be it at a football ground,pub,nightclub etc,etc,, the list goes on....This has always been the case and will remain so.Theses morons are beyond education.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Asa generalisation when something is free it is not valued by anyone . The owners encourage people to join who have other objectives by making it free and it's becoming over populated with single or married men who don't understand the swinging ethos or who can't use the site properly. Many of my women friends on here get so many unsuitable messages everyday it's a wonder they even log on .

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Fab is doing a great job, if you dont like it you can always delete or not login."

Or hide your profile .....

Then you wont get anyone bother you

There's knobheads everywhere in life and the intensity of 'knobheadedness' increases when knobheads believe they have the anonymity of being behind a keyboard, Fab is no exception. Accept that you will get crass inane messages and messed about. Realise that you might need to thicken your skin whilst on here. Use filters, the block button, gut feeling and instinct. Learn to use Fab for what you want and find out how it best works for you and enjoy those aspects.

We get inundated by those outside our profile preferences, but don't have filters on, so its our fault. We get numerous crap messages and unsolicited friend requests, we delete. Our block list grows daily. We accept everyone we like the look of might not like us. We understand that messages might be exchanged and then contact fizzles out. However, we constantly learn and refine what works for us and enjoy those aspects. We move on from those experiences that haven't worked out and put them behind us. We enjoy the craziness of this lifestyle and have made some good friends. We look forward to future experiences, even though we don't know what they will be.

"Fab is doing a great job, if you dont like it you can always delete or not login.

Or hide your profile .....

Then you wont get anyone bother you "

When I had a single female profile briefly, mine was hidden...still got winks, messages and friend requests...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Dont pay it then...

"

There is no need to abuse people who answer your post. If this is your definition of an idiot then that isn't the site getting worse, it is your unrealistic definition of being an idiot that could be the problem

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

Seems there are a handful of guys who frequent the forums simply to post off-topic comments they think are "edgy" and "funny". One in particular is simply a troll.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Yes....there are some total idiots on here.

But.....there are also some really lovely guys on here, it just takes a while to find them!!

Chin up OP, and don't forget to block the ones that don't appeal "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

the site is free to use site supporter is an option

Idiots are taking over the world.

Why do people whinge if your that bothe_ed leave its simple

"What has happened to this site, it use to be good. Now it is just over run with idiots, all with their brains in their trousers.

I'll try to get my brain out if my trousers... Sorry about that. The vanish stain remover just isn't working.

Any suggestions ?

Also how does one get spunk out of a black lace bra ?

It’s only a fiver! A maccies would likely cost more. But agreed this place was very different 4 years back even

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Is it indicative of the society we live in?

Social media per se is a cauldron of mid directed information and tomfoolery

Donald Trump and Putin in power, people who use the social media to lay false trails.

I know it sounds tangential but not really

In a much smaller scale all web sites have their share of people who have nothing else in their lives luring you into their webs of lies.

Think for ourselves use the correct filters and block buttons provided

In conclusion don’t moan about it take action.

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Derby

"There's knobheads everywhere in life and the intensity of 'knobheadedness' increases when knobheads believe they have the anonymity of being behind a keyboard, Fab is no exception. Accept that you will get crass inane messages and messed about. Realise that you might need to thicken your skin whilst on here. Use filters, the block button, gut feeling and instinct. Learn to use Fab for what you want and find out how it best works for you and enjoy those aspects.

We get inundated by those outside our profile preferences, but don't have filters on, so its our fault. We get numerous crap messages and unsolicited friend requests, we delete. Our block list grows daily. We accept everyone we like the look of might not like us. We understand that messages might be exchanged and then contact fizzles out. However, we constantly learn and refine what works for us and enjoy those aspects. We move on from those experiences that haven't worked out and put them behind us. We enjoy the craziness of this lifestyle and have made some good friends. We look forward to future experiences, even though we don't know what they will be."

This is sound ethos, with all due respect, I always find the more experienced fab users in general have a gentler view on the lifestyle, which is pleasing to read. I won’t comment on what I think of my generation and ones following behind.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Life is about choices.

You can concentrate on the idiots or you can concentrate on the good guys, who I think are in the majority.

People post threads like this when they've got their knickers in a twist. That's their perception of Fab.

My experience on here has been positive and fun.

Fab works on some level for most people on here.

If it doesn't, again it's your choice to stay or leave.

By *edMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

"

Stands around looking lovely

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It’s only a fiver! A maccies would likely cost more. But agreed this place was very different 4 years back even"

it has changed a lot.. but I'm still here..

"There's knobheads everywhere in life and the intensity of 'knobheadedness' increases when knobheads believe they have the anonymity of being behind a keyboard, Fab is no exception. Accept that you will get crass inane messages and messed about. Realise that you might need to thicken your skin whilst on here. Use filters, the block button, gut feeling and instinct. Learn to use Fab for what you want and find out how it best works for you and enjoy those aspects.

We get inundated by those outside our profile preferences, but don't have filters on, so its our fault. We get numerous crap messages and unsolicited friend requests, we delete. Our block list grows daily. We accept everyone we like the look of might not like us. We understand that messages might be exchanged and then contact fizzles out. However, we constantly learn and refine what works for us and enjoy those aspects. We move on from those experiences that haven't worked out and put them behind us. We enjoy the craziness of this lifestyle and have made some good friends. We look forward to future experiences, even though we don't know what they will be."

Just do what I did, remove everyone off your preferences... Now my fab is lovely and quiet with actual conversations off the back of my forum posts.

The IP address is not always the same. Many ISPs have a policy of changing IP addresses semi-regularly and those who use the site whilst away from home will have several IPs as they travel.

Blocking right-click is easily overcome with a bit of javascript fiddle and, even using (say) HTML 5 can be got round by taking screenshots.

I think the site owners are entitled to offer a free membership if they want. You can block free members from emailing you easily enough.

My point is that internet security is easily got round in an environment where open display of ourselves is the name of the game.

I think you should not be allowed to wink or message until you are photo verified and if you have a couples account, both people should be in the verification photo, that would root out the nutters and guys pretending their wife knows what’s going on

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

if you have a couples account, both people should be in the verification photo, "

They have to be

Women are idiots too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think we all need to continue our awareness of how things change - including others' behaviours. If we do this, we can adjust our own, so that we continue to avoid/filter those who aren't appropriate for us to have more enjoyment. Fab is streets ahead of any competitive service.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Women are idiots too."

Wash your mouth out !!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think we all need to continue our awareness of how things change - including others' behaviours. If we do this, we can adjust our own, so that we continue to avoid/filter those who aren't appropriate for us to have more enjoyment. Fab is streets ahead of any competitive service."

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

It's free no body asked u to pay fee

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"It’s only a fiver! A maccies would likely cost more. But agreed this place was very different 4 years back even"

UNLOS got sick of the negativity & went for a MacDonald’s.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We’re all idiots and opinionated on here, we all have our own ideas how things work or should do. From one idiot to another just tell em feck of if it grinds your gears , generally works

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

i love the site

"Women are idiots too.

Wash your mouth out !! "

Now Ruggers I know you to be pretty impartial & you gotta admit... everyone, including the ladies, can be a bit of an idiot. Some even frequent the Forums!

See for the majority of the time, I see nothing wrong with it.

Ultimately it's what you make it, no?

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Well I guess we won’t know what OP thinks for a few more hours...

Personally I love the site and forums.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Women are idiots too.

Wash your mouth out !!

Now Ruggers I know you to be pretty impartial & you gotta admit... everyone, including the ladies, can be a bit of an idiot. Some even frequent the Forums! "

It was a joke Random...promise not to do it again

"Women are idiots too."

this well said

It’s what you make it I suppose

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I think you should not be allowed to wink or message until you are photo verified and if you have a couples account, both people should be in the verification photo, that would root out the nutters and guys pretending their wife knows what’s going on "

for photo verification BOTH HAVE to be in the pic already

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Totally agree with you. It's a pity as they do spoilt it for the genuine meeters.

Idiots are those who can't use the verification system and all the other tools to help you steer clear of the people you don't want to connect with. I cannot understand why people still believe that paying more will out timewasters or personalities that you don't gel with. It won't! If you want paid members only then simply check for the site supporter badge on their profile. If you want to know who will put effort into their profile just read it and look at the photos. If you want to see who is genuine, look at the verification tick and photo verification flag and the time they've been on the site. If you don't like the message they've sent you, delete it! If you don't want to hear from certain people from certain age groups, genders, non verified, certain sexualities or a specific member, block them. Not everyone that pays to get into a club refrains from acting like an ass. You can't make the site do all the work for you. Vigilance is the only way.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Totally agree with you. It's a pity as they do spoilt it for the genuine meeters."

They spoil it for themselves.

For god sake Go to your message filters and block non site supporters! Simple dimple popped the pimple. Why do folk ask for more changes when they're not even using the options already available. You want a paying members only experience, it's a couple of clicks away!

Totally agree with you. It's a pity as they do spoilt it for the genuine meeters."

They dont spoil it for anyone people can work out the difference between idiots and decent people

I may not be a pretty boy, but I like to think I'm on the 'really lovely guys' list...

Try me! X

"We’re all idiots and opinionated on here, we all have our own ideas how things work or should do. From one idiot to another just tell em feck of if it grinds your gears , generally works "

"See for the majority of the time, I see nothing wrong with it.

Ultimately it's what you make it, no? "

"

Serious question.

By banning the abusive knobheads who can't handle rejection and the idiot incels trying to catfish people, would be a start."

How? Still a serious question. As others have said, IP bans are trivial to get around. How do you ban them?

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Only just realised?!!!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'd though I'd pop in as I could feel my ears burning

Fab is the same.

People change - too much of the same things become boring - take a break, do something else.

Hi..op..

Ive been on fab a few yrs now..I always was a silver member...but not bothe_ed in last 5 months..I love the forums..but even these get invaded by d heads..that can spoil it...nasty comments or putting people down...fab was never like that ..men had respect.and women new the score. .its their game..us men hang out in hope..lol..now u have ppl just being rude and very selfish..

"

Don't think she said anything about the site but about so many plonkers that are using it. I've rejoined after many months away and I can't say it's improved the people in any way... I've noticed the forums have died due to so much PC big stick approach that few speak their mind now for fear of the naughty step. It's very tame compa_ed to a few years ago.

Well. It's a generalisation made. There's always 30k plus online.

I've noticed I'm being approached by more cheaters lately. But. Like someone else said. It's just the way of the world.

I've started using block more but I tested a few messages and didn't block. It was clear they were just copy and paste messages. I'd get the same message sent a week later, two weeks later etc. So nowadays I prefer club meets. It's not to say I won't meet but it's harder work than it needs to be finding suitors x

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

What took you so long to notice? It's the poor grammar that irritates me.

sorry

faf?

Totally agree with that your comment.

I've ended up getting jiggy with a Sheila just by being proactive in the forums .

I can't be arsed no more so put up a dick pic in the profile to prove I do get action and chat proper bollox and lo and behold it works occasionally with out the need to harangue the Bitch

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

From my perspective the site used to be full of average but naughty people.. and it was fun meeting up with others.

Now there seems to be an amount of pretty angry ladies on here looking for someone to 'make them happy' and its not working.

So they beat someone up for it.

I often see it happening.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"From my perspective the site used to be full of average but naughty people.. and it was fun meeting up with others.

Now there seems to be an amount of pretty angry ladies on here looking for someone to 'make them happy' and its not working.

"

Fab feels like one of the more male friendly sites i've come across if I'm honest. Most others charge.

Now I'm reading about men who want to charge for it? Unhappy at how they're treated?

Having money, or being willing to spend money doesn't stop people from becoming arseholes you know. It's usually a sign you are one. So I'd quit moaning about it if I were you, unless you're prepa_ed to get off your fat arse and make your own site.

Start a swinging site hmmmm

Fagswingers

Slagswingers

Oldbagswingers

Sadswingers

Or my faves...Plenty of Cock & $ausageFest

"See for the majority of the time, I see nothing wrong with it.

Ultimately it's what you make it, no?

"

This!

I’m on all the swinging sites and this one takes some beating. There will be timewasters, wankers and all sorts of knobheads on any site.

You get out of fab what you put in!

Plus you’ve had over 440 meets, so fab does work for you OP

"Well. It's a generalisation made. There's always 30k plus online.

I've noticed I'm being approached by more cheaters lately. But. Like someone else said. It's just the way of the world.

I've started using block more but I tested a few messages and didn't block. It was clear they were just copy and paste messages. I'd get the same message sent a week later, two weeks later etc. So nowadays I prefer club meets. It's not to say I won't meet but it's harder work than it needs to be finding suitors x "

Your bound to be popular

Your stiflers mum

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'll confess I've not read the whole thread but here's my take on it - yes there are idiots on here, and those that think with what's below their belt line not above it, but they are easily spotted and avoided, and their impact can be further minimised with the right filters in place.

Do they spoil my enjoyment of the site, or "ruin my chances"? Not in the slightest - the only person that can do that is me.

Is the site any better or worse since I joined 3 years ago? Not really, it has its peaks and troughs like any other site or forum (no matter the subject) but for the most part it's no different - is just different people is all.

I've made some great friends through the site, and also found there are some people I don't get along with or tend to avoid but that's no different from the way life in general works is it?

Ultimately if the site isn't working for you, it's time to do one of three things, take a break, leave completely, or look at what *you* can change about how *you* use it to improve *your* experience - simple as that

Swinging websites were payment to join is compulsory have just as many idiots and timewasters as the free swinging websites.

It's VERY easy to change your IP address or use a VPN or use a proxy.

Putting a right click protect on the website will not stop people from collecting/taking pics. Right click protect is useless.

I have been using fab on and off for 14 years. It hasn't changed. Fab still had idiots and timewasters 14 years ago.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

Thank you for supporting the decent guys. We are still on here.

By *ildfire1212Man  over a year ago

fife

Stood up , mucked around ?? Same old shit different year

"Inclined to agree with OP for lots of reasons and the site is losing its appeal every time I log on.. but males should be realistic about the chances of getting a meet.

As ladies outnumber men they can afford to pick and choose and let's face it if the ratio were opposite so would the males.

"

your right there but in the end a lot of nice guys to lose when it come to picking as the women go for the bad boy tape with a six pack and more

"Inclined to agree with OP for lots of reasons and the site is losing its appeal every time I log on.. but males should be realistic about the chances of getting a meet.

your right there but in the end a lot of nice guys to lose when it come to picking as the women go for the bad boy tape with a six pack and more"

Absolute rubbish!! This myth about ladies only going for the "bad boy type with a six pack" is mostly something those that don't find the site meets their expectations use to blame for it not doing so, rather than looking closer to home for the reason.

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all.

your right there but in the end a lot of nice guys to lose when it come to picking as the women go for the bad boy tape with a six pack and more

Absolute rubbish!! This myth about ladies only going for the "bad boy type with a six pack" is mostly something those that don't find the site meets their expectations use to blame for it not doing so, rather than looking closer to home for the reason.

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all."

maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll

Beyond the shadows.

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all. maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll"

There is someone for everyone as the saying goes.

"Fab feels like one of the more male friendly sites i've come across if I'm honest. Most others charge.

Now I'm reading about men who want to charge for it? Unhappy at how they're treated?

Having money, or being willing to spend money doesn't stop people from becoming arseholes you know. It's usually a sign you are one. So I'd quit moaning about it if I were you, unless you're prepa_ed to get off your fat arse and make your own site."

I completely agree I've had abuse and idiotic messages from paid members as well as non-paid members. it doesn't make a difference an idiot is an idiot.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/19 00:22:34]

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all. maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll

There is someone for everyone as the saying goes."

I think that's a load of rubbish about women only wanting Badboy types and six packs. Some Mabey but not the majority. I want a man that is respectful and funny and who I can have mutual fun with. If you have a six pack and a face like an angel but you are a dick to me I'm not going to be interested. And I think the majority of women would feel exactly the same.

Off you trot!

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

flatearth

Full of wannabee pornstars just my opinions lol

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

flatearth

"Full of wannabee pornstars just my opinions lol "

Plus other shit ..

Beyond the shadows.

"

I think that's a load of rubbish about women only wanting Badboy types and six packs. Some Mabey but not the majority. I want a man that is respectful and funny and who I can have mutual fun with. If you have a six pack and a face like an angel but you are a dick to me I'm not going to be interested. And I think the majority of women would feel exactly the same. "

I'm not a Badboy, I don't have a six pack, I don't have a face like an Angel. I 'm a bit of a dick, does this mean I'm doomed ?

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Fab works for me. I don't get any hassle and meet great people.

"Women are idiots too.

Wash your mouth out !! "

Well, I am

"Full of wannabee pornstars just my opinions lol "

Have you seen any fat, middle aged , arthritic porn stars?

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

I think that's a load of rubbish about women only wanting Badboy types and six packs. Some Mabey but not the majority. I want a man that is respectful and funny and who I can have mutual fun with. If you have a six pack and a face like an angel but you are a dick to me I'm not going to be interested. And I think the majority of women would feel exactly the same.

I'm not a Badboy, I don't have a six pack, I don't have a face like an Angel. I 'm a bit of a dick, does this mean I'm doomed ? "

-nods sagely- doomed

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all. maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll"

You’re absolutely spot on..... good looking men and women do well on Fab and in real life.....

If people didn’t care about looks and personality was the most important thing when determining who to meet....

We would never need to upload any pictures on our profiles....

The IP adress would only be the same if they pay thier ISP extra to have a static IP adress.

A s for right click blocking again thats not even remotely secure you csn get browser addons to get round it or much more easily just press the print screen button on your keyboard

"

I'm not a Badboy, I don't have a six pack, I don't have a face like an Angel. I 'm a bit of a dick, does this mean I'm doomed ? "

Yep you're totally fucked I'm afraid!

your right there but in the end a lot of nice guys to lose when it come to picking as the women go for the bad boy tape with a six pack and more"

Ahh the nice guy.

For anyone interested in some insight into "nice guys" cuestar on youtube does some amazing summary vids of r/niceguy threads from _eddit.

Also r/nicegirls.

Sex is not somwthing women pay out after you put in so many "nice guy" tokens.

Its a weird entitlement, i mean being a nice guy is not a "feature" its the litteral bare minimum you should be as a human being.

If your only selling point is that youre "nice" of course youre going to lose out as nearly every other bloke is nice but also has a USP, which kight looks, sense of humour, a certain fetish or any number of other things.

"From my perspective the site used to be full of average but naughty people.. and it was fun meeting up with others.

"

You’re a very brave man for posting this....

You will become a pariah for this post , but I thank you for your sacrifice......

Great post

You will become a pariah for this post , but I thank you for your sacrifice......

Great post"

If thats true surely you will too for publicly agreeing with him?

Great post"

If you saw the messages sent to an average woman on this site on a daily basis you would totally understand why sometimes we get pissed off and a bit jaded.

Great post

If you saw the messages sent to an average woman on this site on a daily basis you would totally understand why sometimes we get pissed off and a bit jaded. "

Whats weird is the gay/bi guys seem a lot more polite when messaging men.

Ive seen the messages women get and the abuse but the messages i get from men are always pretty polite and very complimentary, if i delete without replying they dont pester and if i day thanks but no thanks i get a "thanks for replying" response.

Ive not seen the level of abuse women seem to get regularly turning guys down or even for not responding quickly enpugh

Great post

"

Homie , I’m public enemy number 1.....

I’m cool , I’ll never meet anyone from the forums anyway....

Great post

Homie , I’m public enemy number 1.....

I’m cool , I’ll never meet anyone from the forums anyway...."

thats not true your one of my top 5 favourite posters

You lot need some fresh air, it's just a websote ffs

"You lot need some fresh air, it's just a website ffs"

"

Getting sick of it, fab should become more strict with people.

Serious question."

thanks licky

My bad!

Nice tits on you woman

This is what happens when you give free memberships, it is the same on all the free dating sites too. You pay for quality.

This is what happens when you give free memberships, it is the same on all the free dating sites too. You pay for quality."

Seems exactly the same as it was 5 years ago to me.

And no you dont pay for quality. If fabs was pay walled initially i know myself and a lot of other people wouldnt be on here at all.

Has it ever been good??

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Idiots are taking over the world not just fab. Only have to look at most country's governments and drive our roads every day.

"

This is what happens when you give free memberships, it is the same on all the free dating sites too. You pay for quality."

Others have already pointed out that other pay-only sites are all well supplied with idiots.

It's interesting that the majority of critics on this thread are men - I wonder how they're all getting such exposure to these "idiot men" that I'm not....

I have been on this site for a very long time and its the same as its always been. Over the years people have complained that its changed but it hasnt.

Also making it free doesnt alter anything, people behave badly and good no matter if they have paid or not, im on paying sites too and they are the same as here although with less people on.

The site is what you make it !

I swear this was in the site feedback section the other day and I commented on it.

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

while the fab site has changed with the 2019 world.there are now lots of genderes on here that where not back in the day when it was a mainly [m f couples]swinging site .we still believe it to be a great link up site and have great time on here .we site suport as well worth the small amount for the fun we get from here

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all.

maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll

You’re absolutely spot on..... good looking men and women do well on Fab and in real life.....

If people didn’t care about looks and personality was the most important thing when determining who to meet....

We would never need to upload any pictures on our profiles...."

He's far from "spot on" whilst I agree that attraction (both physical and personality) comes into it - attraction is a very much subjective thing and doesn't as he suggested come down to having a six pack and being a bad boy at all.

As I said I am/have neither, and am more than happy with my experience here.

"Dont pay it then...

You have just proven my point when it comes to idiots "

I’m thinking the forum is getting inundated with people venting some kind of frustration.

If you think about it, there’s more and more of these type of posts, someone is always upset about something.

There’s no coincidence that Trump and May have been in charge since the increase of these type of posts.

Cheer up op, have patience, things aren’t always as bad as we make out.

"Full of wannabee pornstars just my opinions lol

Have you seen any fat, middle aged , arthritic porn stars?"

Yeah you need to sit down and watch a certain mature site from the NL there's loads of fat lasses with bingo wings on there , there's plenty here too giving it the biggun cos they'd never pull in a disco

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yeah you need to sit down and watch a certain mature site from the NL there's loads of fat lasses with bingo wings on there , there's plenty here too giving it the biggun cos they'd never pull in a disco "

Who me????

Outrageous

V x

Is disco still a thing?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yeah you need to sit down and watch a certain mature site from the NL there's loads of fat lasses with bingo wings on there , there's plenty here too giving it the biggun cos they'd never pull in a disco

Who me????

Outrageous

V x "

Clearly neither would I

I think moaning about Fab is taking over Fab.

It's a website - if you don't like it logout.

Simple.

"Is disco still a thing?"

Clearly not like it used to be as Cruise is shutting next month , too many student skint kids and the bingo winged birds are all on here fawning over a thousand desperate geezas a day

I wish they were, I love Discos

"Is disco still a thing?

Clearly not like it used to be as Cruise is shutting next month , too many student skint kids and the bingo winged birds are all on here fawning over a thousand desperate geezas a day "

Must admit ive never really done the chester scene. I prefer manc and london, less knobheads

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Is disco still a thing?I wish they were, I love Discos "

KP made them. Lovely, little round crisps. Salted were my favourite, don't know if you can still get them though.

"Is disco still a thing?I wish they were, I love Discos

KP made them. Lovely, little round crisps. Salted were my favourite, don't know if you can still get them though. "

Tesco and Amazon still sell them although (according to the KP website) they only come in Cheese & Onion, Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail flavours though

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

KP made them. Lovely, little round crisps. Salted were my favourite, don't know if you can still get them though.

Tesco and Amazon still sell them although (according to the KP website) they only come in Cheese & Onion, Salt & Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail flavours though "

Will have to go for cheese and onion then.

Well i agree and tgis is male and female!! You only have to read the posts on here!!

KP made them. Lovely, little round crisps. Salted were my favourite, don't know if you can still get them though. "

That's as funny as granny going head first through her telly when you scream use ya head nanna for fucks sake

Yes. And disco baws

They'll be talking about skips next

I meant Discotheques but I do like the crisps too lol

By *its n cheekynessCouple  over a year ago

chorley

Our block list has grown rapidly recently, can be very annoying but still enjoy being here

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

I stopped paying a long time

Not being funny here peeps and know times are are tough but a bloody fiver?

Cum on now esp the guys

You wouldn't want to know who's looked at you?

Many a meets after messaging them back for me personally

Remember the ratio its highly unlikely there going to message you

So take the bull bi the penis and like the nike advert......Just do it

Only get one stab at life so live it to the max

(I'm not in anyway connected to fabbyswingers just saying yeah?)

You only live once fabsters twice if your james bond .......be james bond

Yes I agree with this, take yester day for example. As a Trans girl I am used to a little bit if abuse etc but yesterday was a new one for me.

So I am staying in wigston in Leicester and speaking to a few guys, one or two really sweet and I met one of them.

A few saying they wanted to meet but kept putting the time back and then blamed me that I had to leave the hotel

But then one guy messaged and wanted to meet, he lived 1.5 miles from where I was. So he says can I come over, yep no problem, so he messages after a while to say he is outside the hotel and what's my room number. So I don't just give it out that woukd be mad. I either leave a key card outside on car screen or ask them to ask reception to call through and say Mr Clarke is here for you.

Well he says he is outside and I ask him to go stand by my car. He replied I'm at reception what's your room number, again I say go to my car. Now I do this to make sure it is a real person and not a

Messer, he then says that I'm fucking him about and he has reported my car stolen to the police. And i will wait til you cone out go to your car and me and 3 friends are going to gang r@pe you and fuck you right u.I reply that is ok as I have screenshot all your messages and i am sure the police will give a knock on your door later. He then rrpkies, God you can't take a joke. I simply replied that threatening behaviour is not a joke. He then said he was really sorry and not to report him....

This is the first time that abuse to this extreme has been met here but I think that it is getting harder to know who is genuine.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Well it's a nice rant but very shirt on.detail.

Why is.ig full of idiots from your perspective?

"Yes I agree with this, take yester day for example. As a Trans girl I am used to a little bit if abuse etc but yesterday was a new one for me.

So I am staying in wigston in Leicester and speaking to a few guys, one or two really sweet and I met one of them.

A few saying they wanted to meet but kept putting the time back and then blamed me that I had to leave the hotel

But then one guy messaged and wanted to meet, he lived 1.5 miles from where I was. So he says can I come over, yep no problem, so he messages after a while to say he is outside the hotel and what's my room number. So I don't just give it out that woukd be mad. I either leave a key card outside on car screen or ask them to ask reception to call through and say Mr Clarke is here for you.

Well he says he is outside and I ask him to go stand by my car. He replied I'm at reception what's your room number, again I say go to my car. Now I do this to make sure it is a real person and not a

Messer, he then says that I'm fucking him about and he has reported my car stolen to the police. And i will wait til you cone out go to your car and me and 3 friends are going to gang r@pe you and fuck you right u.I reply that is ok as I have screenshot all your messages and i am sure the police will give a knock on your door later. He then rrpkies, God you can't take a joke. I simply replied that threatening behaviour is not a joke. He then said he was really sorry and not to report him....

This is the first time that abuse to this extreme has been met here but I think that it is getting harder to know who is genuine. "

Very very well handled by yourself,we could all learn from how you dealt with that,I doubt personally I could have been so calm with such threatening behaviour.

"Yes I agree with this, take yester day for example. As a Trans girl I am used to a little bit if abuse etc but yesterday was a new one for me.

This is the first time that abuse to this extreme has been met here but I think that it is getting harder to know who is genuine. "

Could have just met him in the hotel bar

There's a thought

If not for you say thanks but no thanks

This is the first time that abuse to this extreme has been met here but I think that it is getting harder to know who is genuine.

There's a thought

If not for you say thanks but no thanks "

After all its called fabswingers ...

Not treasure hunt swingers

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You better believe it baby.

There's a thought

Maybe she didn't feel comfortable sitting in a hotel bar in full makeover,with the possibility to be let down by some timewaster.i think she was quite right in how she dealt with the guy.

There's a thought

Not treasure hunt swingers "

Not all hotels have bars for a starter - then you have the thing about feeling comfortable going to a public place "dressed" to meet a stranger - ultimately it's about personal safety and the right to expect it to be respected and if what she described was how she chose to ensure that safety then the guy should have accepted it.

To then go into abusive and threatening mode because she had asked him to do something that ensu_ed her safety just goes beyond the pail and I applaud the steps she took personally.

I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, seems hard work to me.

I think narcissism takes over

There's a thought

I make my rules for my safety. If someone doesn't want to follow them that's fine, but no need for abuse.

I don't have a six pack, nor am I a "bad boy" and nor do lots of other guys who find the site more than meets their expectations - so it's not about body type at all. maybe your right but i do believe it to and i think most me would agree if they had the guts to say so loll

There is someone for everyone as the saying goes."

ya right in outer space it seem as there not one for me loll

Use fab what you want to get out of it.

Yes I get abused messages, I just laugh, block and move on.

If you constantly moan about this site why are you still here???? I don’t get that at all. If it doesn’t work then leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

As for the ones saying I’ve been stood up!

You know why? As you don’t do research. You’ll meet at the drop of the hat the lass you was messaging turns out to be a lad from Wigan!

10 years I’ve been coming back and forth on here and not once have I ever been stood up. Why? As I chat for weeks on here, get a rapport and go from there.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"They'll be talking about skips next "

Yep and I can also hop and jump. As in hop skip and jump.

"Use fab what you want to get out of it.

Yes I get abused messages, I just laugh, block and move on.

If you constantly moan about this site why are you still here???? I don’t get that at all. If it doesn’t work then leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

As for the ones saying I’ve been stood up!

You know why? As you don’t do research. You’ll meet at the drop of the hat the lass you was messaging turns out to be a lad from Wigan!

10 years I’ve been coming back and forth on here and not once have I ever been stood up. Why? As I chat for weeks on here, get a rapport and go from there. "

Nail, head, hit!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d rather be over run by with idiots than be run over by an idiot. Poor duke of Ed and his nice car all bashed in.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

OP guess you will be leaving soon then ?

There's a thought

Not all hotels have bars for a starter - then you have the thing about feeling comfortable going to a public place "dressed" to meet a stranger - ultimately it's about personal safety and the right to expect it to be respected and if what she described was how she chose to ensure that safety then the guy should have accepted it.

To then go into abusive and threatening mode because she had asked him to do something that ensu_ed her safety just goes beyond the pail and I applaud the steps she took personally."

Well in terms of safety giving them the key card by leading it outside its way. Mor dangerous than giving them the room number.

Hotel doors have peep holes but you can't keep somone out if they have the card.

Hell he could have taken it said out wasn't there then come back and robbed her

Only reason he/she asked him to go to her car was to collect spare key card surely ?

Wasn't because he forgot the registration number or left lights on was it

And op never be afraid/worried about what other people think

That's if you are

If you don't give 2 f's i applaud you

This scene is obvs universal and if you want me to be honest I find tv's cds ts's very very funny witty and cool people

*1st part not to be taken to heart this is fab we have fun laughter banter and occasionaly thrilling naughty n hot sex

There's a thought

To then go into abusive and threatening mode because she had asked him to do something that ensu_ed her safety just goes beyond the pail and I applaud the steps she took personally.

Well in terms of safety giving them the key card by leading it outside its way. Mor dangerous than giving them the room number.

Hotel doors have peep holes but you can't keep somone out if they have the card.

Hell he could have taken it said out wasn't there then come back and robbed her "

At no point did she say that on this occasion she had left a key card there - she asked him to go stand by her car so that she could see him and satisfy herself he was genuine and would then presumably have told him where the card was.

Either way that's not the point - the point is they were her rules for her safety and he not only chose to ignore them but got abusive, and that is not on regardless of how safe those rules were.

Very very well handled by yourself,we could all learn from how you dealt with that,I doubt personally I could have been so calm with such threatening behaviour. "

Thank you xx

There's a thought

I don't think you read the while post...He was never there.

There's a thought

Maybe she didn't feel comfortable sitting in a hotel bar in full makeover,with the possibility to be let down by some timewaster.i think she was quite right in how she dealt with the guy."

Thanks xx

There's a thought

To then go into abusive and threatening mode because she had asked him to do something that ensu_ed her safety just goes beyond the pail and I applaud the steps she took personally."

Thank you so much x

There's a thought

I make my rules for my safety. If someone doesn't want to follow them that's fine, but no need for abuse. "

Indeed.x