FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Another BBW thread

Another BBW thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Men

Do you really like us fat women or is any hole a goal?

Would you be seen with us in public?

I didn't meet someone tonight because I feel massive.

I have full body pics on my profile - but can't help but feel self conscious.

Maybe it's because it's all the Nachos with stuff on them ( pig emoji )

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Because of *

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to be completely honest and I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek but if not I don't like the idea of someone starting a thread asking whether Men really like larger ladies or whether we're just any hole is a goal!

"I have to be completely honest and I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek but if not I don't like the idea of someone starting a thread asking whether Men really like larger ladies or whether we're just any hole is a goal!"

"I have to be completely honest and I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek but if not I don't like the idea of someone starting a thread asking whether Men really like larger ladies or whether we're just any hole is a goal!"

It's a serious question

I know where you’re coming from Poca, when I first joined a few years back, that was my mind set.

But now, I just enjoy it.

I’ve met some amazing men on here, a few I would class as very close friends where it’s not just about sex.

I wouldn’t trade my experiences on here for anything, get more hassle from jealous women than blokes lol

BTW, you’re a beaut from what I can see! Amazing boobs

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

"Men

"

Drop ya age too 30 and I'll prove 2 you I'd be happy 2 be seen with you

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'm not a man

But I like women , and honestly it's more the person than the butt size that appeals

By *ltGirl24Woman  over a year ago

Redcar

I don't believe OP meant any disrespect, we all have a moment of low self esteem from time to time!

Just didn't read very well x

"I have to be completely honest and I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek but if not I don't like the idea of someone starting a thread asking whether Men really like larger ladies or whether we're just any hole is a goal!

It's a serious question"

I just don't understand why you would ask something like that because that's suggesting only men that are desperate would consider going near a larger woman.

"I don't believe OP meant any disrespect, we all have a moment of low self esteem from time to time!

Just didn't read very well x"

i understand that was i've been some very contentious threads about this recently so i don't understand why another 1 would be started.

"I have to be completely honest and I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek but if not I don't like the idea of someone starting a thread asking whether Men really like larger ladies or whether we're just any hole is a goal!

It's a serious question"

You can see why this would be offensive to bigger women right?

It's down to what people like individually, what floats ones boat, won't float another's. What doesn't tickle one's pickle will tickle another's. I thought that was obvious.

It's a serious question

I just don't understand why you would ask something like that because that's suggesting only men that are desperate would consider going near a larger woman. "

It’s something she is thinking out loud, what better place to ask than an (almost) anonymous multi media platform x

"I know where you’re coming from Poca, when I first joined a few years back, that was my mind set.

I’ve met some amazing men on here, a few I would class as very close friends where it’s not just about sex.

I wouldn’t trade my experiences on here for anything, get more hassle from jealous women than blokes lol

BTW, you’re a beaut from what I can see! Amazing boobs "

I wish I could just get over myself!

I used to see it as fun but I've put on a couple of stone and just feel that anyone interested is taking the piss

Isheeeeeews!

"I know where you’re coming from Poca, when I first joined a few years back, that was my mind set.

I used to see it as fun but I've put on a couple of stone and just feel that anyone interested is taking the piss

Isheeeeeews!

"

I'm sorry you feel that way but again the way you have worded it is fairly offensive to anybody that's a little bit overweight or very overweight for that matter. I just feel you could have worded that a bit better.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

There are folk who genuinely couldn’t give a flying fuck how big a person is, but you will always get some knobber who just tries to tell you what they think you want to hear in order to get their end away.

"I don't believe OP meant any disrespect, we all have a moment of low self esteem from time to time!

Thanks gorgeous X

I was thinking out loud after too much wine and a cancelled meet because I feel shit about myself.

It was an honest question x

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

I genuinly like the look, I think as long as the woman is happy too!!!

Really am very much attracted too

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I love fat birds, but it's a shame that when you're in bed you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot.

Isheeeeeews!

I'm sorry you feel that way but again the way you have worded it is fairly offensive to anybody that's a little bit overweight or very overweight for that matter. I just feel you could have worded that a bit better. "

I’m not offended in the slightest and i’m Fatter than Poca x

I'm one of those sad twats that values personality.

#notwhiteknighting

Isheeeeeews!

"

Oh of course, we all get like that.

Even slimmer women do. I know the guys get like that too sweet.

Honestly, don’t look on it as are you good enough for them, sod that! Are they good enough for you darlin x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think you have low self esteem.

You just need to find the right people....

"I love fat birds, but it's a shame that when you're in bed you have to roll them in flour to find the wet spot. "

You’re obviously doing it wrong then sweetcheeks!

"

I'm sorry you feel that way but again the way you have worded it is fairly offensive to anybody that's a little bit overweight or very overweight for that matter. I just feel you could have worded that a bit better. "

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Pixie you look good!!

Isheeeeeews!

Oh of course, we all get like that.

Even slimmer women do. I know the guys get like that too sweet.

Honestly, don’t look on it as are you good enough for them, sod that! Are they good enough for you darlin x "

Thanks lovely X

I think it's maybe time for me to have a

Fab break!

Xx

Just go into hiding or do what i’ve done and make yourself almost invisible xx

You’ll get there my lovely

"Pixie you look good!! "

Thank you kindly *bows

"

I'm sorry you feel that way but again the way you have worded it is fairly offensive to anybody that's a little bit overweight or very overweight for that matter. I just feel you could have worded that a bit better.

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X"

I do understand that and I'm sorry genuinely that you feel that. It's a bit of a sensitive subject for me anyway because I get abuse semi regularly from people on this site because of my way so I just get a little bit sensitive I guess.

I hope you feel better about yourself very soon and if a guy only wants you because he just wants any pussy and he's not worth your time regardless of your size. X

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Being honest but I don't think Fab is the best place for anyone feeling insecure to the degree I sense you are.

It gets to us all like that occasionally I usually just hide my profile and take a break did do fairly recently as a spell of poor health as left me less active and the pounds went back on as a result, now I'm getting them off again I feel more like my old self

"

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X

I do understand that and I'm sorry genuinely that you feel that. It's a bit of a sensitive subject for me anyway because I get abuse semi regularly from people on this site because of my way so I just get a little bit sensitive I guess.

I hope you feel better about yourself very soon and if a guy only wants you because he just wants any pussy and he's not worth your time regardless of your size. X "

Really??? What is with people?

Mannn I don’t get why people are given abuse on here, I know it happens as it’s happened to me in the past but now I just report & block.

There will always be someone who has to try and dim your light, bugger to them.

You do you and crack on

"

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X

I hope you feel better about yourself very soon and if a guy only wants you because he just wants any pussy and he's not worth your time regardless of your size. X

Mannn I don’t get why people are given abuse on here, I know it happens as it’s happened to me in the past but now I just report & block.

You do you and crack on

"

I guess I shouldn't have even entered the thread because I know it can be a bit like a red rag to a bull to me sometimes. of course I do that one it's private messages it's just some of the abuses come on the forums so like I said it's probably my own fault for entering the thread.

"Men

"

It's not just you women who have body confidence issues. Us men are just the same though most don't admit it.

Though I can only speak for myself. When I see a gorgeous,sexy and attractive woman I just see what I see. It bares no relevance to the size or shape you think you are. It is everything that is you. Body, mind and soul!! Beauty comes from within and follows from there

"

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X

You do you and crack on

I guess I shouldn't have even entered the thread because I know it can be a bit like a red rag to a bull to me sometimes. of course I do that one it's private messages it's just some of the abuses come on the forums so like I said it's probably my own fault for entering the thread. "

You should never feel like you can’t comment on a thread sweet, that’s absurd!

Feel like I need to start a thread about getting women’s confidence up.

You have great pics, your veris are good, I don’t think you have anything to doubt darlin x

Someone will always try n bring you down, women as well as men. Hold your head up cause you know you got this xx

"Men

It's not just you women who have body confidence issues. Us men are just the same though most don't admit it.

Though I can only speak for myself. When I see a gorgeous,sexy and attractive woman I just see what I see. It bares no relevance to the size or shape you think you are. It is everything that is you. Body, mind and soul!! Beauty comes from within and follows from there "

You Sir, win the t’internets today!

Couldnt have said it better myself.

It’s taken me a while to feel totally confident in myself, helped by a wonderful man friend.

But now i won’t let anyone drag me down x

"

I didn't mean to offend

I was asking a question.

X

You do you and crack on

I guess I shouldn't have even entered the thread because I know it can be a bit like a red rag to a bull to me sometimes. of course I do that one it's private messages it's just some of the abuses come on the forums so like I said it's probably my own fault for entering the thread.

You should never feel like you can’t comment on a thread sweet, that’s absurd!

Feel like I need to start a thread about getting women’s confidence up.

You have great pics, your veris are good, I don’t think you have anything to doubt darlin x

Someone will always try n bring you down, women as well as men. Hold your head up cause you know you got this xx"

That's the point last weekend I was told to get off a thread because it was for thin people and people that appreciated them and that I should stick with my little band of Desperate merry men and leave everybody else alone so I feel a bit embarrassed that I reacted the way I did initially on this thread.

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

But, and this is something I've commented on before, why are there never threads on how great fat blokes are.

"Men

"

Some fellas on here would stick their willies in the crack of a pavement and hump it, so you should be O.K.

"But, and this is something I've commented on before, why are there never threads on how great fat blokes are. "

But this wasn't a thread about how great fat women are!

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"But, and this is something I've commented on before, why are there never threads on how great fat blokes are. "

There's loads, just search for BHM on the forum search.

Both myself and boo are BBW lovers XX Mel is a beautiful big girl and I love everything about her x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Men

"

Ffs if your fat I'm fucking massive and don't have the balls to do a full body half naked photo.

I don't like my body I wouldn't expect anyone else to do so.

"

That's the point last weekend I was told to get off a thread because it was for thin people and people that appreciated them and that I should stick with my little band of Desperate merry men and leave everybody else alone so I feel a bit embarrassed that I reacted the way I did initially on this thread. "

Are you kidding?

I hope you reported it! There’s no need for that.

"

That's the point last weekend I was told to get off a thread because it was for thin people and people that appreciated them and that I should stick with my little band of Desperate merry men and leave everybody else alone so I feel a bit embarrassed that I reacted the way I did initially on this thread.

Are you kidding?

I hope you reported it! There’s no need for that."

I did.

"

Are you kidding?

I did. "

I'm always getting reported. Snowflakes

"

Are you kidding?

I did.

I'm always getting reported. Snowflakes"

Not tolerating abuse or offensive comment does not make someone a snowflake!

I love women of all shapes and sizes, I can’t explain it but I find women with a voluptuous figure more appealing outgoing and fun to be with, might just be the women I know, (bones for dogs meat for men).... sorry that might have been derogatory.

"

Are you kidding?

I did.

I'm always getting reported. Snowflakes"

You get reported for being a snowflake??

But your profile says easy going.... don’t get it

"

Are you kidding?

I did.

I'm always getting reported. Snowflakes

You get reported for being a snowflake??

But your profile says easy going.... don’t get it "

Sorry but I didn't laugh out loud to your post.

Size has never really been an issue for me. Sense of humour, confidence and the ability to engage in intelligent conversation are far more important. Chemistry, and whether or not we ‘click’ depends a lot on the above.

"Men

Ffs if your fat I'm fucking massive and don't have the balls to do a full body half naked photo.

I don't like my body I wouldn't expect anyone else to do so. "

You have your partner.

And I fail to see how you're any bigger than me

I'm envious of you - you're gorgeous and kind and have someone that loves you.

Regardless of how fat you Are!

Xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love women of all shapes and sizes, I can’t explain it but I find women with a voluptuous figure more appealing outgoing and fun to be with, might just be the women I know, (bones for dogs meat for men).... sorry that might have been derogatory. "

Your post is your opinion and you're entitled to it but your "bones for digs meat for men" comment is incredibly derogatory.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*dogs

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Men

I don't like my body I wouldn't expect anyone else to do so.

You have your partner.

And I fail to see how you're any bigger than me

I'm envious of you - you're gorgeous and kind and have someone that loves you.

Regardless of how fat you Are!

Xx"

Bless you that's very kind.

I got him via my mind not my size, it fluctuates a lot.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

What I find incredible is that a woman makes a post on here which asks a simple question . The very same question so many women ask themselves on a daily basis . Then she gets grief for asking it by other women !

I applaud the op . For asking the question , for being so honest , for showing photos of herself that aren’t the result of hours of trying to show the most flattering shots . For simply having the gumption to ask the question that most women ask themselves .

And the answer is this .

There are plenty of me who wouldn’t be seen dead with a fat woman in public , but who will happily fuck them in private . And sometimes that’s ok as it’s just sex . But if anyone wants more than that , look for the guys who genuinely don’t care what size the lady is , and who would be proud to take them out . There are plenty of men like this too .

"*dogs"

Apologies for any offence caused I know people of all shapes and sizes have body confidence issues (yes should sometimes keep my thoughts to my self) I myself am far from perfect, what I said was tongue and cheek!!!.....

"What I find incredible is that a woman makes a post on here which asks a simple question . The very same question so many women ask themselves on a daily basis . Then she gets grief for asking it by other women !

I applaud the op . For asking the question , for being so honest , for showing photos of herself that aren’t the result of hours of trying to show the most flattering shots . For simply having the gumption to ask the question that most women ask themselves .

And the answer is this .

There are plenty of me who wouldn’t be seen dead with a fat woman in public , but who will happily fuck them in private . And sometimes that’s ok as it’s just sex . But if anyone wants more than that , look for the guys who genuinely don’t care what size the lady is , and who would be proud to take them out . There are plenty of men like this too ."

Deep

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"*dogs

Apologies for any offence caused I know people of all shapes and sizes have body confidence issues (yes should sometimes keep my thoughts to my self) I myself am far from perfect, what I said was tongue and cheek!!!..... "

Then I suggest that when you're talking about women's bodies (or anyone's for that matter) you refrain from saying that certain shapes are suitable only for dogs.

No need to apologise but its appreciated

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"What I find incredible is that a woman makes a post on here which asks a simple question . The very same question so many women ask themselves on a daily basis . Then she gets grief for asking it by other women !

And the answer is this .

There are plenty of me who wouldn’t be seen dead with a fat woman in public , but who will happily fuck them in private . And sometimes that’s ok as it’s just sex . But if anyone wants more than that , look for the guys who genuinely don’t care what size the lady is , and who would be proud to take them out . There are plenty of men like this too ."

This don't just be used.

I have read the post and personally if i find a woman attractive big or small i wouldn't care what anyone else thinks. I do prefer a nice big butt to be perfectly honest but if i click with the person and get on with them then it's all good.

"*dogs

Apologies for any offence caused I know people of all shapes and sizes have body confidence issues (yes should sometimes keep my thoughts to my self) I myself am far from perfect, what I said was tongue and cheek!!!.....

Then I suggest that when you're talking about women's bodies (or anyone's for that matter) you refrain from saying that certain shapes are suitable only for dogs.

No need to apologise but its appreciated "

some times there is as I’m sure you know us men don’t always think first

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"*dogs

some times there is as I’m sure you know us men don’t always think first "

Neither do women. You're not the first to use that phrase and it's not always men who do.

Anyway it's over. Move forward older and wiser in my case flaming old

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I love women of all shapes and sizes, I can’t explain it but I find women with a voluptuous figure more appealing outgoing and fun to be with, might just be the women I know, (bones for dogs meat for men).... sorry that might have been derogatory. "

My kind of man!

"*dogs

Neither do women. You're not the first to use that phrase and it's not always men who do.

Anyway it's over. Move forward older and wiser in my case flaming old "

Experienced not old

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"*dogs

Anyway it's over. Move forward older and wiser in my case flaming old

Experienced not old "

. I'll take that

"Men

"

Great pics great figure far from fat from what I can see. But everyone has an opinion and people like and dislike what suits them the way I see it if someone doesn't want to be with me because of my size that's ok, that's their choice.

I'm fat but I am strong both physically and mentally. Go to the gym regularly, last very dead lofts love doing squats but I love my food. I have a Good job, raised a kid alone, own house and am happy with my life and one thing I've noticed as I have got older no matter what size you are, what sex you are etc people will like you or they won't.

So op don't worry about it keep your head up and wiggle that sassy ass

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

I love BBW ladies

Skinny does nothing for me

Xx

"I love BBW ladies

Xx"

Well done you, what a hero. Oh, the term is slim.

"I love BBW ladies

Xx

Well done you, what a hero. Oh, the term is slim. "

How about the term lady end of

"I love BBW ladies

Xx

How about the term lady end of "

Tell that to the lady who started a thread on BBWs

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

The joke is, the OP isn’t even fat.

Men, just like women have preferences. Me personally, I love curvy women.

Isheeeeeews!

"

As a female in a couple I too have these moments. Confidence can slip or peak. Unfortunately from time to time I can feel the most unsexiest in the world, other times I can parade like a peacock. A lot is to do with your mind set. One thing I learnt from swinging is that usually if u think it then others see it. Think u look sexy and should have confidence to show it. Have a wobble but get back up and throw your knickers in the air like you really don't care

Isheeeeeews!

As a female in a couple I too have these moments. Confidence can slip or peak. Unfortunately from time to time I can feel the most unsexiest in the world, other times I can parade like a peacock. A lot is to do with your mind set. One thing I learnt from swinging is that usually if u think it then others see it. Think u look sexy and should have confidence to show it. Have a wobble but get back up and throw your knickers in the air like you really don't care "

"I love BBW ladies

Xx

Well done you, what a hero. Oh, the term is slim. "

Wondered when you would find the thread

"I love BBW ladies

Xx"

Hi there handsome

Isheeeeeews!

As a female in a couple I too have these moments. Confidence can slip or peak. Unfortunately from time to time I can feel the most unsexiest in the world, other times I can parade like a peacock. A lot is to do with your mind set. One thing I learnt from swinging is that usually if u think it then others see it. Think u look sexy and should have confidence to show it. Have a wobble but get back up and throw your knickers in the air like you really don't care "

Known my luck they'd knock someone out

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’ve never felt like a chap was with me because I was the only thing available. I don’t see much of that attitude around.

Isheeeeeews!

As a female in a couple I too have these moments. Confidence can slip or peak. Unfortunately from time to time I can feel the most unsexiest in the world, other times I can parade like a peacock. A lot is to do with your mind set. One thing I learnt from swinging is that usually if u think it then others see it. Think u look sexy and should have confidence to show it. Have a wobble but get back up and throw your knickers in the air like you really don't care

Known my luck they'd knock someone out "

One way of knocking some one off their feet then just pounce

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I think you look great OP. I'd love to have your figure (in more ways than one ) and no it's not the male talking. Lol.

I am not a fan of my figure..but I have found that a lot of guys really do genuinely prefer it. We just have to learn to embrace it.

Xx

I enjoy a bbw so much more than a skinny Minnie,beauty is in the eye of the beholder and OP you look great

Isheeeeeews!

One way of knocking some one off their feet then just pounce "

May have to try that tactic nothing else working

I'm grateful to hump anything

Doncaster

"I’ve never felt like a chap was with me because I was the only thing available. I don’t see much of that attitude around. "

Likewise in relation to fab and "the real world"

Doncaster

"I'm grateful to hump anything"

Are you part staffy?

Mine lives of when the coffee table puts out

"I'm grateful to hump anything

Are you part staffy?

Mine lives of when the coffee table puts out "

No part Randy Jack Russell

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

I find lots of things nice or attractive about women. I don't think I've ever thought of anyone as "any hole is a goal"

Confidence is a plus for me, so head up high OP and don't let any insecurities trip you up.

Isheeeeeews!

May have to try that tactic nothing else working "

Can't see why not. Looking good to me. Proberly the lull before the Storm. Either That or it's too cold to meet lol

Isheeeeeews!

May have to try that tactic nothing else working

Can't see why not. Looking good to me. Proberly the lull before the Storm. Either That or it's too cold to meet lol "

Irish men are dreadful lol

Sexiness is about how you carry yourself. So you have some big women who aren’t attractive but you have some who are the epitome of the acronym BBW. I’ve met BBW, and had some of the best sex of my life because they are gorgeous.

"Men

"

Guys fuck me too so it really could be a goal thing.

It’s not the size or shape for me, it’s the passion of the person inside. However, in my experience I had the most passionate sex with curvy ladies

Yes it is and you knew that before you hit post, so no point back tracking now.

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

Hi ya xx

"I love BBW ladies

Xx

Wondered when you would find the thread "

Took a while, but I’m here now.

As long as I am attracted to the face and the personality (meaning she is not a wacko) I do not mind about her dress size

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Hope you're feeling better today Op.

I always get the 'I'm fat' wobbles because, well, I am. But I try and remember that I'm still attractive - men might just want to fuck you (and you them!) but sometimes they don't give a toss about being seen with you in public and actively encourage it. They fancy you wobbles and all.

Fingers crossed you don't feel so self conscious soon and have lots of great sex, x

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"Men

"

Your not fat u have a lovely figure wish I had your figure!

"Men

You have THE perfect body shape x

"

Try being a man with a fat belly instead of abs lol,seems us men do genuinely love bbw but not vice versa

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Men

Some fellas on here would stick their willies in the crack of a pavement and hump it, so you should be O.K. "

WTF! Are you for real?

"Try being a man with a fat belly instead of abs lol,seems us men do genuinely love bbw but not vice versa "

I love a dad bod!

The abs are nice to look at but even then I prefer a stocky rugby build type of guy

"Hope you're feeling better today Op.

I always get the 'I'm fat' wobbles because, well, I am. But I try and remember that I'm still attractive - men might just want to fuck you (and you them!) but sometimes they don't give a toss about being seen with you in public and actively encourage it. They fancy you wobbles and all.

Fingers crossed you don't feel so self conscious soon and have lots of great sex, x"

Thanks chick I had too much wine last night after cancelling on a lovely guy that has been so nice to me.

I'm missing out on life because I feel so bad about myself at the moment.

It's a major overshare on a swingers site but fuck it

"Try being a man with a fat belly instead of abs lol,seems us men do genuinely love bbw but not vice versa

I love a dad bod!

The abs are nice to look at but even then I prefer a stocky rugby build type of guy "

I like a dad bod too

"Try being a man with a fat belly instead of abs lol,seems us men do genuinely love bbw but not vice versa

I love a dad bod!

The abs are nice to look at but even then I prefer a stocky rugby build type of guy

I like a dad bod too "

Same here

"I find lots of things nice or attractive about women. I don't think I've ever thought of anyone as "any hole is a goal"

Confidence is a plus for me, so head up high OP and don't let any insecurities trip you up.

"

You're so right- confidence is attractive but I just haven't got any at the moment

"I find lots of things nice or attractive about women. I don't think I've ever thought of anyone as "any hole is a goal"

You're so right- confidence is attractive but I just haven't got any at the moment "

You look good and like I’ve said to you before your curves look great

You have lovely curves and what I can see a pretty face,so would love to be seen out with you

i can only answer for myself but i love girls size 22 plus you look so feminine and sexy .much nicer than an ironing board .enjoy your curves and be proud of them mr40 xx

We all feel like this sometimes. It's more about how we feel about ourselves than actually look. Sometimes a break does wonders. Take care of yourself x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i can only answer for myself but i love girls size 22 plus you look so feminine and sexy .much nicer than an ironing board .enjoy your curves and be proud of them mr40 xx"

Ironing boards!?

"Try being a man with a fat belly instead of abs lol,seems us men do genuinely love bbw but not vice versa "

I disagree, there are many women like myself that prefer chunkier guys

I’ll meet any women regardless of size, as long as I’m attracted to them. I find curves attractive And so does a lot of folk. I wouldn’t be worried about the size you are you look lovely

I’m one of them but don’t feel entitled to speak for all men as we are all different - and so are women.

So just for me: a pretty face and a nice personality will always trump a body, no matter its shape or size.

PS: Poca, I’m still haven’t found where FuckMeHardVille is on the map. Would you give me a clue?

"Men

"

But you're not fat

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Er.... You're not fat!

It's all about confidence regardless of size... men prefer a confident woman (confident in their size)than someone who's always adjusting clothing and looking in the mirror whether they're size 6 or size 26....you got to rock it girls and the guys just love it!!!

By *RCADIAN HAZE TashaCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Firstly ur not fat u (not that it would matter if u was)

Secondly what are you looking for from a meet? If you are just looking for a shag then to be fair find the fittest bloke u can and use them right back! If it's a good meet it could be a reg thing...don't want to be seen in public who cares ur to busy shagging

If you are looking for more than that wouldn't you meet in public first for a drink and stuff first then you would see how they act with you in public anyway and always safer to meet in public first anyway

But if ur confidence is really that low then forget meeting for now and work on how u are feeling because no meet will be a good meet if you don't feel good about urself x

aint life great nearly every bbw post finds away of attacking slim women and nearly every slim post finds a way of attacking bbw but until the women stop slagging each other off then we have no chance of the guys doing so

"We all feel like this sometimes. It's more about how we feel about ourselves than actually look. Sometimes a break does wonders. Take care of yourself x "

Whole heartedly agree with this, most people at some point will feel like this regardless of their body type. I know I feel like you sometimes and I’m determined to do something about it. Have started eating healthier again which isn’t too hard my worst problem is fluid intake I struggle to drink enough water, set my self goals now that if I drink at least two litres a day that I will have a treat on Friday. It might not be a big treat but it’s something to strive for. Think positive if you can, there are some lovely men out there.

By *inloveMan  over a year ago

lincs

I disagree, there are many women like myself that prefer chunkier guys"

Bring them to me pleeeease

"i can only answer for myself but i love girls size 22 plus you look so feminine and sexy .much nicer than an ironing board .enjoy your curves and be proud of them mr40 xx

Ironing boards!? "

My thoughts exactly!

I disagree, there are many women like myself that prefer chunkier guys

Bring them to me pleeeease"

I don't actually know any others hunny, but they are out there somewhere

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i can only answer for myself but i love girls size 22 plus you look so feminine and sexy .much nicer than an ironing board .enjoy your curves and be proud of them mr40 xx

Ironing boards!?

My thoughts exactly! "

Incredible isn't it. On a thread offering reassurance to one group of women some find it necessary to put another group of women down.

"Men

"

I personally wouldnt want to sleep with anyone I wouldnt be seen with...and why wouldnt I be seen with a bbw? They are people and most of the ones I have met are very nice people albeit with 'fat' issues cos they have been told for most of their lives that being fat is wrong and they are ugly stupid lazy and all the rest of the bollocks that ingnoramus twats spout about being bigger. Well I love bigger women and I'm proud and happy to be seen with one on my arm...proves I am able to cope with a real woman rather than a barbie doll. So fuck the ignoramuses and be loud and proud of who you are!

By *napppaMan  over a year ago

London

"Men

"

Can't speak for all men, but yes, I like 'fat' women (though I must say, you wouldn't fall into the Fat category in my opinion).

What's more, your full body pics are my favourites of yours.

By *racknell SexMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I think physicality can play a role in sexual compatibility.

And heck of a lot of women go on about loving a big fat cock. So, seemingly, more important to ladies than to men.

And this question is similar to - do you like big tits or little one's.

I love them all. In different ways. On different people. Sporting different looks. At different times. Lots of factors come in to play.

Tits are sexy. So are people.

Every dress size available is represented amoung most gorgeous, most fuckable, ladies in the world.

And yet ...now that I have a belly and moobs I fucking hate it. I really feel my life is over!

So yeah. I agree. Its definitely how you feel abut yourself.

Speaking from experience:

I have had slim and big GF over the years .

Married to a BBW for 11 years - during that time she got more looks , chat ups and offers of sex than all the slim girls put together.

If she went away with her freinds - gym bunny middle class types - she got chatted up much more than them - by young fit guys

I discovered later I had freinds who positively lusted after her

Men like curves - its a basic , animal desire - hips and ass are class .

Skinnies might have fine legs but thats it - they feel like a bag of bones !

Just my opinion- but you asked

I would say it's more about confidence. I'm definitely a bbw and I'm confident in who I am and what I look like and that guys are attracted to me! That beimg said sometimes I definitely have moments of insecurity and hating what I'm looking at in the mirror, but then you just have to think of all the times someone has called you beautiful and genuinley meant it x

East Sussex

"I would say it's more about confidence. I'm definitely a bbw and I'm confident in who I am and what I look like and that guys are attracted to me! That beimg said sometimes I definitely have moments of insecurity and hating what I'm looking at in the mirror, but then you just have to think of all the times someone has called you beautiful and genuinley meant it x "

You are gorgeous hunni xx

"I would say it's more about confidence. I'm definitely a bbw and I'm confident in who I am and what I look like and that guys are attracted to me! That beimg said sometimes I definitely have moments of insecurity and hating what I'm looking at in the mirror, but then you just have to think of all the times someone has called you beautiful and genuinley meant it x

You are gorgeous hunni xx"

Thank you my lovely xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Fingers crossed you don't feel so self conscious soon and have lots of great sex, x

Thanks chick I had too much wine last night after cancelling on a lovely guy that has been so nice to me.

It's a major overshare on a swingers site but fuck it "

I know it sounds corny but, work on your self esteem. Only you can love you. Some guys will see your vulnerability and use that.

You are beautiful. Ms

"Men

"

I have no problem with larger ladies. Have no problem being seen in public with larger ladies. Lets make a date

Someone’s attractiveness isn’t based on one physical attribute. It is true that someone’s attractiveness does change with their weight. The bigger a person gets the fewer people will find them attractive.

With that in mind, if you are perceived as less attractive to a greater number of people this effectively cuts your choice of perspective partners.

Eventually you will reach a point where the only people who find you attractive are people who no one else finds attractive, and indeed they may not even find you attractive but have a choice settle or remain celibate.

There is also the possibility that a perspective partner of greater attractiveness selects a less attractive partner knowing that they are at a disadvantage. I have seen this happen, to both males and females.

Some men do actually have the ' any hole is a goal' mentality. By his own admission my ex was one of them but i think it is unfair to ask if this is the sole reason why men meet the more fuller figured lady. If men genuinely disliked this demographic and only viewed them as holes within which to pleadure themselves, every BBW in the world would be single!

It’s not all about being fat, there are other attributes a man might make a selection on.

These days the fuller figured lady is actually the norm, slim people men and women will one day be considered a fetish because they will be so uncommon.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Besides, you could look like Meghan Fox, but by virtue of being on Fab there are men who wouldn't be seen dead with you.

You only have to read certain threads. There are men, who will happily fuck a gorgeous married women but have no respect for the couples and would never share!

Nowt wrong with curves lady’s

I know it sounds corny but, work on your self esteem. Only you can love you. Some guys will see your vulnerability and use that.

You are beautiful. Ms"

Aw thankyou - I don't feel it.

I am taking on board what everyone is saying about confidence.

But I just don't know where to start.

I have tried to diet a million times sometimes reaching my "goal weight" but I always put it all plus some back on again.

Even when I was slimmer I wasn't happy.

I'm tired of trying to be someone else and just want to find someone that likes me as I am.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You are beautiful. Ms

Aw thankyou - I don't feel it.

I have tried to diet a million times sometimes reaching my "goal weight" but I always put it all plus some back on again.

I'm tired of trying to be someone else and just want to find someone that likes me as I am.

"

That person has got to be you. Once you like yourself you will stop thinking everyone else dislikes you.

Ironing boards!?

My thoughts exactly!

Incredible isn't it. On a thread offering reassurance to one group of women some find it necessary to put another group of women down. "

Absolutely! They obviously don't get called out on it enough to keep repeating it

Ironing boards!?

My thoughts exactly!

Incredible isn't it. On a thread offering reassurance to one group of women some find it necessary to put another group of women down.

Absolutely! They obviously don't get called out on it enough to keep repeating it "

Ironing boards... damn

Agreed. I will add there is nothing more powerful than loving yourself. Beauty truly does come from within. Always be yourself and proud. Going to release a new tag...

#OwnIt

"Aw thankyou - I don't feel it.

"

YOU.

ARE.

NOT.

FAT.

And fuck those who say so

By *rzambiqueMan  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Men

"

I find you are actually the ideal woman I'm looking for on fabs. I genuinely love everything I've seen x im not saying that because I'm cuddly myself. It's because I am attracted to women like you I would love to get to know you anyday x

A lot of you females that say you are fat are actually a normal shape

By *redjMan  over a year ago

gloucestershire

Ever heard the phrase “big is beautiful” well there are actually some of us that believe it !! And OP be confident you have a lot of things in your favour x

I prefer a curvy woman. I love someone I can play with without worry of breaking them. Bigger is more beautiful. Can’t get enough of you buxom beauties xxxxx

"Men

"

Can I say something...

I'm a little confused over the low self esteem issue, when you have a clear picture of yourself fully nude I know as a larger lady with a muffin top belly. I'd never have the bottle to take a picture in that way! Surely right now, it's just how you're feeling at this moment in time (low point) and it usually passes....

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Men

"

This is how I feel when people want to meet too

By *CheshireMaleMan  over a year ago

Middlewich

mmm cant beat a sexy BBW, love you ladies

I like to look at it this way. If you owned a Ferrari would you rather drive it up and down a motorway, or take it on this countries twisty turny curvy B roads using the gear box and steering to it’s full potential.

I thought so!!!

curves are the way forward xxxxx

East Sussex

Doesn't help the confidence of us BBW when we get stood up like I was last night. Bad enough anyway...but on my birthday too

"Doesn't help the confidence of us BBW when we get stood up like I was last night. Bad enough anyway...but on my birthday too "

Hugs and happy birthday

Damn shame we not closer no way would we stand you guys up x

I rally like and appreciate a nice bbw lady. I seen for time that bbw turn me one more quickly.

I recommend you be happy about who you are hun xx

"Doesn't help the confidence of us BBW when we get stood up like I was last night. Bad enough anyway...but on my birthday too "

I've had that happen, whatever their reason was...

I always have a plan B now x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not nice for anybody to get stood up.

Doncaster

I can imagine that could knock anyones confidence

East Sussex

"Doesn't help the confidence of us BBW when we get stood up like I was last night. Bad enough anyway...but on my birthday too

I can imagine that could knock anyones confidence "

Yes sat waiting in the pub for an hour on my own. Still looking for a younger guy to join us at pleasures tomorrow...nobody seems interested. I'm beginning to wonder why I bother

X

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Sending good thoughts and a smile the OP's way as its been a few days since my last messages on this thread.

By *ir Phineas Lucius AshbyMan  over a year ago

nr Chester NW

Everyone is different and has differing tastes and fantasies

Large or small or somewhere in between we all have something someone else is attracted to

Don’t winge about it get out there and find them and have fun

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 21:30:09]

Aftter looking at your pics, I’d be happy and show off walking down the street and would love to go into a club with you x

"Men

"

You look so goddam delicious. To answer your questions yes and yes

Attention seeking. I feel sad for you x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I am taking on board what everyone is saying about confidence.

"

Read that back. It says your happiness is not dependent on your weight. That's the way it should be. I try and control my weight for health reasons, and deal with my self-confidence issues separately.

Easier said than done. But next time you're having a good day a) take more pics b) message the guy you cancelled on and reschedule...

London

You're part of a couple, you have all your mother gave you on show on a sex site, you have over 100 verifications...I don't lack confidence but would not pose as you do, so I'm not understanding your comment if I'm honest. Disappointment at missing out on a birthday treat - that I get, but confidence denting?!!

East Sussex

"Doesn't help the confidence of us BBW when we get stood up like I was last night. Bad enough anyway...but on my birthday too

You're part of a couple, you have all your mother gave you on show on a sex site, you have over 100 verifications...I don't lack confidence but would not pose as you do, so I'm not understanding your comment if I'm honest. Disappointment at missing out on a birthday treat - that I get, but confidence denting?!!"

Just because I have pictures that show my figure doesn't mean I don't have confidence issues.

And it's hard to take it personally when you get stood up. Obviously he didn't want a social

X

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Men

"

I proudly take out my BBW partners in public, make out with them, show the world I adore them.

Love your curves. I'd adore them.

London

You're part of a couple, you have all your mother gave you on show on a sex site, you have over 100 verifications...I don't lack confidence but would not pose as you do, so I'm not understanding your comment if I'm honest. Disappointment at missing out on a birthday treat - that I get, but confidence denting?!!

Just because I have pictures that show my figure doesn't mean I don't have confidence issues.

And it's hard to take it personally when you get stood up. Obviously he didn't want a social

X"

My point is, why would you automatically assume it's because of your size? You have full, clear, pictures. Earlier in this thread I posted that for some men, even if you looked like Meghan Fox they won't meet you in public, regardless of what they say, in case they bump into someone they know.

" for some men, even if you looked like Meghan Fox they won't meet you in public, regardless of what they say, in case they bump into someone they know.

"

You're right.

It's not even just about my weight anymore - it's about being a dirty secret.

Positive attracts positive , i’ve taken my time to read though this post and wow....

Please never let another persons actions or views dim the light on who you are.

If you continue to think negative , nothing will get better.

Stop thinking negative about yourself and if you do have meets in the future. Have a few public socials to get the vibe of the person.

When I think about it , I’ve found women from all different body shapes attractive and I’ve then had dates in public.

My mind set wasn’t every hole is a goal , I just had an attraction and wanted to find out more.

London

" for some men, even if you looked like Meghan Fox they won't meet you in public, regardless of what they say, in case they bump into someone they know.

You're right.

"

It really is down to how you choose to look at things.

I prefer to keep my Fab life separate from my home/family life. I therefore wouldn't see myself/playmates as a "dirty secret" - just part of my private life. We are all different, and it's not for me to tell people how they should feel, but who do you think has a happier frame of mind?

You're right.

It really is down to how you choose to look at things.

I prefer to keep my Fab life separate from my home/family life. I therefore wouldn't see myself/playmates as a "dirty secret" - just part of my private life. We are all different, and it's not for me to tell people how they should feel, but who do you think has a happier frame of mind? "

I don't have a family so we probably see things differently

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Some of my favourite partners have been larger ladies. Both in Fab life & real life. If i like someone, i like someone. Size is unimportant.

I'll relate to this but from an older woman prospective. I like younger guys. If they will not meet in public for a drink first, we aint meeting end of. An absolute rule I have

Honestly this thread has confused me....

You declined a meet because you’re feeling self conscious about how you look....

But the guy you were meeting saw your pics , like what he saw and wanted to meet.....

By no fault of his own he has gotten blown off...

So what did he do wrong?

What can he change about himself to finally get to meet you?

You’re one of my favorite posters, but I can’t co sign your actions....

You really just wasted this guys time....