FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Saying no thank you next time you see someone you have played with in a club.

Saying no thank you next time you see someone you have played with in a club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Has anybody ever found it difficult to find the words to say you don't want to play with somebody again, after you did play together in a club and both enjoyed it.

Things can happen that make you decide you definitely don't want to play with that person again, it's a little bit uncomfortable if they are delighted to see you and feel you might be able to enjoy each other once again but you are 100% you don't want to again, as something happened afterwards that put you off.

Would you say something as simple as "no thank you I feel like we've had our fun I'm going to save some memories just as they are', or something like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 15:31:42]

I think that is a perfectly polite way of putting it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think its wrong to assume that just because you played once you're going to play again. I think you're justified in just saying "no thank you" with a smile and not offering an explanation. There are loads of people who have a rule of only ever playing once with anyone.

Has there ever been any kind of negative (perhaps abusive) response from someone expecting a second time? Alot of presumptuous people about so I'm just wondering

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That's a very polite way of saying things but you shouldn't have to justify it in any way. A 'no thank you' should suffice.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 24/01/19 16:33:47]

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I've had presumptuous bum smacks, one guy walked right up and snogged me too.....

The worst for this I find is women though! All seem to assume that cause you have once that you will again

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I (lou) would say “not this time, but thank you for the offer” if they got abusive about it I’d report them and realise I’d make the right decision not to play again. Just because you’ve played once doesn’t mean your gonna play every time swinging is about verity.

Plus it would make them look very childish to others at the club if they couldn’t you saying no thanks.

"Has anybody ever found it difficult to find the words to say you don't want to play with somebody again, after you did play together in a club and both enjoyed it.

Things can happen that make you decide you definitely don't want to play with that person again, it's a little bit uncomfortable if they are delighted to see you and feel you might be able to enjoy each other once again but you are 100% you don't want to again, as something happened afterwards that put you off.

Would you say something as simple as "no thank you I feel like we've had our fun I'm going to save some memories just as they are', or something like that?

"

Interesting thread as you can also apply it to people you have meets with that are keen to meet again when perhaps you don’t want to

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I agree with those who've said a simple No thanks should be enough. Anyone with sense will accept it without question. If you don't want to be so blunt or deliver that face to face Not tonight thanks might stall until you feel less on the spot.

And yes, equally relevant to guys you've met on here in the past, enjoyed time with but aren't interested in playing with again. What people want changes and it would be nice if people accepted no gracefully.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I think how you’ve put that OP is perfect and very polite. We would definitely not be offended

xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I've had presumptuous bum smacks, one guy walked right up and snogged me too.....

The worst for this I find is women though! All seem to assume that cause you have once that you will again "

I've found the same. I am very upfront x and just tell someone

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I have had a guy look very insulted when I politely declined his invitation to play a second time, I was nice about it I thought, "sorry but not tonight thank you".

TBH it is pretty rare that that I play with a guy more than once, and I never presume that just because we have got naked in the past that he will want to the next time our paths cross.

» Add a new message to this topic