FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold Vs cuckold fantasy

Cuckold Vs cuckold fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For sometime now both my partner and I have shared fantasies of a cuckold nature. She has even started to wear stockings to work and bending over in front of a colleague..it's fun teasing and sexy.

My question is this, how does the dynamic change from fantasies of a her colleague's cock being stuffed in her pussy, to it actually happening?

Also, is my partner just teasing me ? Or does she really want to go through with it.

I think 2019 could be the year it happens and I have to admit it's and exciting prospect.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"For sometime now both my partner and I have shared fantasies of a cuckold nature. She has even started to wear stockings to work and bending over in front of a colleague..it's fun teasing and sexy.

My question is this, how does the dynamic change from fantasies of a her colleague's cock being stuffed in her pussy, to it actually happening?

Also, is my partner just teasing me ? Or does she really want to go through with it.

I think 2019 could be the year it happens and I have to admit it's and exciting prospect."

Happened recently for us .... took a while as while they’re colleagues they don’t see each other much.... I think it was three times where they kissed and had a grope before a works night out both were staying over and they ended up in his room late that night ..... she was annoyed he hadn’t cum so next morning he came round to her room and they fucked again. So pretty much like any colleagues getting round to sex but with the added value of him knowing she’s married and her knowing she’s cuckolding me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For sometime now both my partner and I have shared fantasies of a cuckold nature. She has even started to wear stockings to work and bending over in front of a colleague..it's fun teasing and sexy.

I think 2019 could be the year it happens and I have to admit it's and exciting prospect.

Happened recently for us .... took a while as while they’re colleagues they don’t see each other much.... I think it was three times where they kissed and had a grope before a works night out both were staying over and they ended up in his room late that night ..... she was annoyed he hadn’t cum so next morning he came round to her room and they fucked again. So pretty much like any colleagues getting round to sex but with the added value of him knowing she’s married and her knowing she’s cuckolding me "

That to me just sounds like she’s out cheating!!

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Happened recently for us .... took a while as while they’re colleagues they don’t see each other much.... I think it was three times where they kissed and had a grope before a works night out both were staying over and they ended up in his room late that night ..... she was annoyed he hadn’t cum so next morning he came round to her room and they fucked again. So pretty much like any colleagues getting round to sex but with the added value of him knowing she’s married and her knowing she’s cuckolding me

That to me just sounds like she’s out cheating!! "

Why? Does it change your view if I bought her condoms for the evening, have known and encouraged her over the time she’s played with him, helped choose a very very sexy dress, etc?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

That to me just sounds like she’s out cheating!! "

If it's done with the full knowledge of her partner it's hardly cheating - it's no different from a Hotwife scenario, or any of the other dynamics where people play separately in the full knowledge of their partners on here.

Some people may describe any kind of playing with others, including the kind you indulge in, as cheating but am sure you'd agree that what you do isn't cheating? Cuckolding is no different, it's just a different dynamic

» Add a new message to this topic