FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Asked to father a child!!

Asked to father a child!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lady asked me if I would father a child for her! Well my first reaction was to laugh and maybe not tell her that I had a vasectomy then I felt quite sad as on the other hand she must be so desperate to be a mother. She has a partner but it seems like he cannot get her pregnant and she says it's definitely him. Feeling a bit sad for them both but surely sex with strangers is more dangerous without protection than speaking to a doctor and getting proper help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if they don't have the communication skills to be able to discuss fertility with one another and she has to go behind his back, i don't see there much hope for them being good parents.

Not just that, you could end up with an 18 year financial liability for doing someone a favour.

It's worth bearing in mind that not all reasons for not being able to have children are covered to get IVF on the NHS and at £8000 a go not everyone can afford that, so finding another man might be that couple's only viable option.

Some poor guy will be getting trapped it seems- probably from the vanilla world

Adoption must be an option.

"It's worth bearing in mind that not all reasons for not being able to have children are covered to get IVF on the NHS and at £8000 a go not everyone can afford that, so finding another man might be that couple's only viable option."

which is fine, but from the way i read it, it wasn't likely to be with both parties consent.

lesbian couples will go through this kinda thing i imagine, i assume they vet people etc. To go on fab and ask someone at random would be pretty bizarre.

"Adoption must be an option."

Absolutely! And personally I'd rather go down that route, but (rightly or wrongly) some people only want their own children that they've given birth to. It's totally ok to want that, as long as there's good communication and trust when that involves bringing in an extra person.

"It's worth bearing in mind that not all reasons for not being able to have children are covered to get IVF on the NHS and at £8000 a go not everyone can afford that, so finding another man might be that couple's only viable option.

which is fine, but from the way i read it, it wasn't likely to be with both parties consent.

lesbian couples will go through this kinda thing i imagine, i assume they vet people etc. To go on fab and ask someone at random would be pretty bizarre.

"

It's definitely a strange way of doing it, and if she's gone behind her partner's back then there's gonna be a lot of issues that mean they probably won't be the best parents, you're right. I didn't read that into it myself, but it's definitely possible!

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

So if a woman was going to do this why would they say to the guy first?

She wouldn't.

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

"A lady asked me if I would father a child for her! Well my first reaction was to laugh and maybe not tell her that I had a vasectomy then I felt quite sad as on the other hand she must be so desperate to be a mother. She has a partner but it seems like he cannot get her pregnant and she says it's definitely him. Feeling a bit sad for them both but surely sex with strangers is more dangerous without protection than speaking to a doctor and getting proper help?"

Sounds like you were talking to a man.

I'm blessed with 3 amazing son's. However if my clock was ticking and I wasn't in a relationship, I can't say I wouldn't consider it. However I certainly wouldn't tell them or seek strangers on a swinging site

» Add a new message to this topic