FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it weird when.......

Is it weird when.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heHookyMonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

....someone 'winks' you, you send a decent message, they read it, delete it later, then silence? I've never taken no reply negatively generally, but it would seem courteous to respond to someone you winked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Maybe they winked by mistake it happens or they didn't like the message you sent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"....someone 'winks' you, you send a decent message, they read it, delete it later, then silence? I've never taken no reply negatively generally, but it would seem courteous to respond to someone you winked. "

Maybe they lose interest after reading the message? Your pics and profile may have intrigued them but once you messaged, they realised you weren't for them after all.

No reply is a no thanks after all.

Not as weird as meticulously checking your ‘sent’ box to track the different stages the message goes through

"....someone 'winks' you, you send a decent message, they read it, delete it later, then silence? I've never taken no reply negatively generally, but it would seem courteous to respond to someone you winked. "

A bit weird because you have public face pics. If you didnt, and sent a face pic with message and wasnt their type I could understand but tbh Ive given up understanding some of the freaks on Fab

Liverpool

"....someone 'winks' you, you send a decent message, they read it, delete it later, then silence? I've never taken no reply negatively generally, but it would seem courteous to respond to someone you winked.

A bit weird because you have public face pics. If you didnt, and sent a face pic with message and wasnt their type I could understand but tbh Ive given up understanding some of the freaks on Fab "

That's what I was getting at - thank you! Not annoyed, just puzzled!

Liverpool

"Not as weird as meticulously checking your ‘sent’ box to track the different stages the message goes through"

Not sure what you meant by that?

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Maybe the content of your message wasn’t to their liking...

a wink in the direction of someone you fancy the look of, doesn’t mean they have to like what comes out of your mouth so to speak.

happens to me on a daily basis ..but i dont let me bother.

Liverpool

"Maybe the content of your message wasn’t to their liking...

a wink in the direction of someone you fancy the look of, doesn’t mean they have to like what comes out of your mouth so to speak."

Agree completely, but if it's purely an initial peasantry to say hi, you wouldn't think that would be the end of it. Guess I'll never quite understand Fab.

True enough, but it was purely pleasantries,

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

"Maybe they winked by mistake it happens or they didn't like the message you sent."

Yes I agree. This site can be very dusty at times and the may have gotten something in their eye. When people talk about using protection I always think they mean safety glasses!

We never reply to winks and also never reply to "hi or you ok"

If people are that interested then why not read the profile rather than say to themselves after just looking at a pic " mmm nice tits etc,think i'll wink"

Maybe just had something in their eye.

Yes I would expect a reply of sorts if someone winked at me I would take a wink as a sign of interest Mayb they got cold feet

Liverpool

"Yes I would expect a reply of sorts if someone winked at me I would take a wink as a sign of interest Mayb they got cold feet "

Yeah, fair one. Could be anything I guess. Cheers.

Liverpool

"We never reply to winks and also never reply to "hi or you ok"

If people are that interested then why not read the profile rather than say to themselves after just looking at a pic " mmm nice tits etc,think i'll wink" "

Definitely - I'd never lower myself to send those kind of messages. Should be pretty obvious that won't get anyone anywhere. I try to be open, friendly and genuine, adding a few more face photos.

Liverpool

"Maybe they winked by mistake it happens or they didn't like the message you sent.

Yes I agree. This site can be very dusty at times and the may have gotten something in their eye. When people talk about using protection I always think they mean safety glasses! "

??????

Liverpool

"Maybe they winked by mistake it happens or they didn't like the message you sent.

Yes I agree. This site can be very dusty at times and the may have gotten something in their eye. When people talk about using protection I always think they mean safety glasses! "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They may have liked a status you put up or a new picture but may have not looked into your profile any further, they were just showing a little bit of Interest. When they sent the message they may have looked a little bit deeper into your profile and found something that doesn't work for them, like for example if you smoke and they don't meet smokers.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

This has happened to me several times. People wink and I decide whether to respond or not ( they could have sent a message!). If I respond and I get no reply I think it's because they never intended to wink after viewing my profile in the first place. Just an error on their part. It's wasted my time but hey the women on here have that done to them on a daily basis.

"Not as weird as meticulously checking your ‘sent’ box to track the different stages the message goes through

Not sure what you meant by that? "

What he is trying to say is, constantly looking at your sent box to see if someone has read your message or deleted it, is more strange than someone deleting your message. (His opinion).

The perfect way to stop being puzzled by how people use Fab is to delete every message in your sent box straight away, that way if someone does reply it’s a nice surprise.

No good can come out of looking at your sent box to see if your messages have been read.

"Not as weird as meticulously checking your ‘sent’ box to track the different stages the message goes through

What he is trying to say is, constantly looking at your sent box to see if someone has read your message or deleted it, is more strange than someone deleting your message. (His opinion).

The perfect way to stop being puzzled by how people use Fab is to delete every message in your sent box straight away, that way if someone does reply it’s a nice surprise.

No good can come out of looking at your sent box to see if your messages have been read. "

Hey thanks, yes that is exactly what I meant

Liverpool

No good can come out of looking at your sent box to see if your messages have been read.

Hey thanks, yes that is exactly what I meant "

Can't say I'd be looking all the time - that would seem a bit sad and desperate I'd agree. Liking the idea of just deleting sent stuff once it's gone though!

Liverpool

Hey thanks, yes that is exactly what I meant "

Cool beans - wasn't sure if I'd read it wrong and you were just trolling - tends to be a lot of it on forums it seems.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Also weird is making a status from it.

These things don’t take much to work out. You could think “oh nice pictures I’ll wink and see what happens”. A message comes back and you think “oops no not for me after all”.

But importantly... none of it really matters. You don’t know them. They don’t know you. Who cares.

V x

Liverpool

"Also weird is making a status from it.

These things don’t take much to work out. You could think “oh nice pictures I’ll wink and see what happens”. A message comes back and you think “oops no not for me after all”.

But importantly... none of it really matters. You don’t know them. They don’t know you. Who cares.

V x "

Guess it's all about opinions at the end of the day. I just try to always treat others with a bit of decency, but appreciate it doesn't always apply on Fab. Different set of parameters to the rest of the world I know - plus the obvious difficulty of women getting 50 - 200 messages a day. Got to be as difficult to deal with as getting almost nothing, just from a different perspective.

Interesting that any man who dares ask genuine questions has a tendency to get crucified for it too and always assumed to be a 'sore loser'. Not the case I can assure you.

» Add a new message to this topic