FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Public Flashing

Public Flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering if any fabbers had flashed publicly and if so, what is the riskiest flash you have done? My wife loves a good flash and recently picked me up from the airport completely naked from the waist down. She stayed in the car obviously but did take her top off on the drive home....I'm trying to convince her that a supermarket flash would be sexy as hell...

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hope the car seats were warm.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was just wondering if any fabbers had flashed publicly and if so, what is the riskiest flash you have done? My wife loves a good flash and recently picked me up from the airport completely naked from the waist down. She stayed in the car obviously but did take her top off on the drive home....I'm trying to convince her that a supermarket flash would be sexy as hell...

X"

What is kids are around?

Keep it a fantasy, not worth the risk of getting arrested.

I could barely breathe in there! It was the middle of December and so she cranked the heating right up!

X

By *umpassion69Couple  over a year ago

newark (not really) but thats not far

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Flashing great but got be were adults only

I agree has to be adults only but fo find it such a turn on seeing a lady be daring in a revealing outfit or lack of outfit lol.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Supermarkets are fun

Great way to end up on the sex offender's register.

no worries then about offending other people who dont share your thrills?

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Many yrs ago on a Honda scooter thing with me on the back,riding back late through a camp site in the west country we were staying at, I lifted the mrs top exposing her very large boobs infront of a load of guys they loved it, think mrs did to, next morning noticed they were in tents next to ours, lol, they gave her lots of attention lol

We love it but plan with cpls mostly.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I was just wondering if any fabbers had flashed publicly and if so, what is the riskiest flash you have done? My wife loves a good flash and recently picked me up from the airport completely naked from the waist down. She stayed in the car obviously but did take her top off on the drive home....I'm trying to convince her that a supermarket flash would be sexy as hell...

X

What is kids are around?

Keep it a fantasy, not worth the risk of getting arrested. "

OK, so general consensus is a no to it being too public! You all make sense, being honest. Best to keep it under wraps instead of next to the wraps!

X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You know it makes sense

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You know it makes sense "

I'd say be extremely careful. Do a full inspection of the area with access to and from so you know you're not gonna get caught without enough time to cover up.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I sometimes wonder if this is a swingers site, lighten up people and stop the self righteous preaching.

Good on her op, hope you had a horny time.

"I sometimes wonder if this is a swingers site, lighten up people and stop the self righteous preaching.

Good on her op, hope you had a horny time."

This

Each to their own, we all know the risks involved with a hedonistic lifestyle

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I sometimes wonder if this is a swingers site, lighten up people and stop the self righteous preaching.

Why is praising something illegal such a good thing?

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Why is praising something illegal such a good thing? "

It's not illegal to be naked.

Why is praising something illegal such a good thing? "

Have you ever driven over the speed limit? Touched your phone while driving? Just saying

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not illegal to be naked. "

If it's causing offence to others it is.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've done naked in a shower in Ikea in the past. Had look outs so no one saw especially any young people. Done boobs out in costs. Flashed my ex my pussy in the pub. But all making sure no public saw.

Driven naked in the car too and I'm so short you couldn't see anyway lol x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

*costa

It is if people (strangers) take objection to it and if it's a minor then you will be assigned to sex offenders register.

It has happened before.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It is if people (strangers) take objection to it and if it's a minor then you will be assigned to sex offenders register.

It has happened before.

"

Thanks, this is what I was getting at.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

It has happened before.

"

Never heard of any arrests at the naked cycle ride. Maybe you have bad legal advice?

No, i don't fancy having the police say hi. It's bad enough that I once got the crap beat out of me going out as Cindi in Dublin a few years ago, two damaged ribs etc.

Scared to go back again

"No, i don't fancy having the police say hi. It's bad enough that I once got the crap beat out of me going out as Cindi in Dublin a few years ago, two damaged ribs etc.

Scared to go back again "

Ive been naked from waist down whilst ex was playing with me when i was driving home from alton towers once very hard to keep concentration ??

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I love to flash but discreetly such as stockings short skirt, crossing legs so you get a glimpse is you want to look. Have flashed quite blatantly in pubs etc but to Jon and only if safe to do so. No kids about and would never ever want to cause offence to any adult which is why always very careful.

Jayne xx

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ditto this. Enjoy yourself, but be cognisant of others, which you seem to be doing.

Apparently being naked in public is no longer an offence as long as you are not looking to deliberately offend anyone

By *aycee70Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I also find it strange with all the anti flashing, we get the most good feed back on our outdoor pics. Avoid the playground and be sensible and no issues.

"I also find it strange with all the anti flashing, we get the most good feed back on our outdoor pics. Avoid the playground and be sensible and no issues. "

Perfect

The fact that most anti flashers state "voyeur" on list of interests

"I'd say be extremely careful. Do a full inspection of the area with access to and from so you know you're not gonna get caught without enough time to cover up."

Not that we'd know...

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We love it but I agree its important to judge the venue properly.

We have found some nightclubs and bars are perfect. One place we know is a kind of biker come heavy metal bar.

Girls wearing extremely slutty revealing outfits are pretty much a common feature and "accidental" flashes dont cause offence.

Lisa, my FWB on here, regularly goes out wearing short skirts into town with no underwear on. Often with a butt plug in as well. When we go out together she will wear the same and she would tease me by walking ahead of me in a store and bending over. We always make sure there is no one else around...

It has happened before.

Never heard of any arrests at the naked cycle ride. Maybe you have bad legal advice?"

Google and you may come across a case where a man goes to pee in the bushes and two teenagers followed him deliberately. He wasn't aware of it that the two girls were watching him and then they reported it. The poor guy had to sign the sexual offenders register for 5 years.

We do flashing too but to ourselves or to ppl we planned to.

Offcourse there are other ways to do it discretely pretending that it was an accident, wearing shirt skirt and bending over in the aisle.

We too enjoy the thrill but just being careful.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I work in a supermarket and one of our stores is currently reviewing cctv along with the police to identify someone who deliberately flashed recently.

A photo was put on fab in the last day or two taken in that particular store. It has the woman's head cropped out but is a full frontal image of her and has several members of the public clearly identifiable in the background.

I have reported the image to fab for breaking the rules because it has other people in it but I won't be getting involved in the investigation and informing my employer that I've seen it - I prefer not to let everyone know I'm on fab.

For those who choose to flash - please be aware that you can and will attract police attention if members of the public are offended!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We often meet guys first in a bar or nightclub for drinks before heading back to the hotel room to play.

The last time we did this she wore a totally see thru blouse, a micro mini and heels. Without a bra her tits and nipples were totally exposed to all and her mini was so short every move involved a quick flash of pussy.

No problems were encountered and indeed there were a number of women dressed in outfits that would get them arrested in Tescos.

Far too risky, it would cost me my job and life

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

X"

If you carry on convincing her to break the law you'll end up starting a single male profile.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

I'm sure most people treat this pastime with sensitivity and a large dollop of common sense....

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I look forward to reading about the exploits in future editions of the Metro

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'm sure most people treat this pastime with sensitivity and a large dollop of common sense.... "

"I'm sure most people treat this pastime with sensitivity and a large dollop of common sense.... "

Is that an Oxymoron?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

The naked rambler might disagree.

Look I have had sex done blow jobs etc outside but hidden away from people.

And anyone wanking giving blow jobs to someone driving should be locked up. It dangerous and you could kill someone.

Women can get away with a flash because they can say skirt just rode up.

But for guys we have to do a few things to make it happen.

If you in a private club flash away not be the first time I wear no knickers under my skirt.

But it's not worth the effort if it's done in public.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

1.The Public Order Act of 1986 prohibits behavior that is "threatening, abusive or insulting within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress".

In practice, this means that if you are nude, minding your own business and practicing good nude beach etiquette on a beach that is unofficial but, by common consent, considered to be a nude beach, you are unlikely to have any problem. In England and Wales, if someone—a policeman or a member of the public—asks you to cover up, you should do so or you could be arrested. You probably would not be charged because someone would have to prove that you were deliberately trying to cause offense. But refusing to cover up when asked could cause you a great deal of inconvenience and, at the very least, ruin a good day out.

It's a misconception that the laws about this are stricter in Scotland, In fact, the very same laws apply in Scotland as in England and Wales. But "intention" is only part of the story. "Context" is the other and in Scotland, where people are less tolerant of public nudity, you are much more likely to end up in the slammer.

2. The Sex Offences Act of 2003: Indecent Exposure relates to sexually motivated exposure of one's genitals, with the specific intention that someone will see them. Again, sunbathing, or naked cycling, like participating in the annual World Naked Bike Ride, isn't likely to get you into trouble. But hop off your bike or up from your beach blanket and deliberately wave your wobbly bits at someone and you're in trouble.

3.Outraging Public Decency is a common law offense that makes it a crime to perform actions or displays in public places that "outrage generally accepted standards of decency" and that are witnessed by at least two people. Since June 2015 the interpretation of this has become stricter. A Law Commission report recommended that this offense be moved from the common law to the statute books and that the requirement that two people be present be removed. Under the proposed statute, the person committing the act must be aware that he or she might be in a public place and that "the act or display was of such a nature as to cause outrage to ordinary people." So if you are thinking of going off into the dunes for a bit of rumpy pumpy in private, forget it. Things like this take forever to work their way through Parliament and onto the statute books and as of early 2019, this was still in various committees.

What It All Means

Tolerance of unofficial nude beaches tends to be very local and rather changeable. It's a good idea to check the latest information with a naturist website like The National Naturist Information Centre (UK), and, at the very least, to have some kind of cover-up within easy reach. It's also a good idea to be aware that when it comes to interpreting what will "cause outrage to ordinary people," the authorities in Scotland may take a much stricter view than elsewhere in the UK.

Testing the Law

During 2003-2004, a Hampshire man named Stephen Gough, who became known as The Naked Rambler, began putting the UK law to the test by attempting to walk nude from Land's End, Cornwall, to John O'Groats, in Scotland. It took him seven months to complete the 900-mile walk - much of that time spent in jail.

He was arrested 14 times and served two short jail sentences that year. He tried to repeat the walk with a companion in 2005, was arrested for a breach of the peace and spent two weeks in jail in Scotland. The local sheriff said, as Gough appeared in court naked, "I have no doubt in my mind that walking naked through a Scottish town and along a busy road is not something which the Scottish public should be expected to deal with."

What started out as an amusing bit of weird news has turned into something of an obsessive's tragedy. As of August 2015, when Gough was released from prison after serving half a 30-month sentence (spent in solitary confinement because he insisted on being naked in jail), he had lost count of how many times he had been arrested and had spent about 10 years in jail to prove his point.

Make of this as you will

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"1.The Public Order Act of 1986 prohibits behavior that is "threatening, abusive or insulting within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress".

In practice, this means that if you are nude, minding your own business and practicing good nude beach etiquette on a beach that is unofficial but, by common consent, considered to be a nude beach, you are unlikely to have any problem. In England and Wales, if someone—a policeman or a member of the public—asks you to cover up, you should do so or you could be arrested. You probably would not be charged because someone would have to prove that you were deliberately trying to cause offense. But refusing to cover up when asked could cause you a great deal of inconvenience and, at the very least, ruin a good day out.

It's a misconception that the laws about this are stricter in Scotland, In fact, the very same laws apply in Scotland as in England and Wales. But "intention" is only part of the story. "Context" is the other and in Scotland, where people are less tolerant of public nudity, you are much more likely to end up in the slammer.

2. The Sex Offences Act of 2003: Indecent Exposure relates to sexually motivated exposure of one's genitals, with the specific intention that someone will see them. Again, sunbathing, or naked cycling, like participating in the annual World Naked Bike Ride, isn't likely to get you into trouble. But hop off your bike or up from your beach blanket and deliberately wave your wobbly bits at someone and you're in trouble.

3.Outraging Public Decency is a common law offense that makes it a crime to perform actions or displays in public places that "outrage generally accepted standards of decency" and that are witnessed by at least two people. Since June 2015 the interpretation of this has become stricter. A Law Commission report recommended that this offense be moved from the common law to the statute books and that the requirement that two people be present be removed. Under the proposed statute, the person committing the act must be aware that he or she might be in a public place and that "the act or display was of such a nature as to cause outrage to ordinary people." So if you are thinking of going off into the dunes for a bit of rumpy pumpy in private, forget it. Things like this take forever to work their way through Parliament and onto the statute books and as of early 2019, this was still in various committees.

What It All Means

Tolerance of unofficial nude beaches tends to be very local and rather changeable. It's a good idea to check the latest information with a naturist website like The National Naturist Information Centre (UK), and, at the very least, to have some kind of cover-up within easy reach. It's also a good idea to be aware that when it comes to interpreting what will "cause outrage to ordinary people," the authorities in Scotland may take a much stricter view than elsewhere in the UK.

Testing the Law

During 2003-2004, a Hampshire man named Stephen Gough, who became known as The Naked Rambler, began putting the UK law to the test by attempting to walk nude from Land's End, Cornwall, to John O'Groats, in Scotland. It took him seven months to complete the 900-mile walk - much of that time spent in jail.

He was arrested 14 times and served two short jail sentences that year. He tried to repeat the walk with a companion in 2005, was arrested for a breach of the peace and spent two weeks in jail in Scotland. The local sheriff said, as Gough appeared in court naked, "I have no doubt in my mind that walking naked through a Scottish town and along a busy road is not something which the Scottish public should be expected to deal with."

What started out as an amusing bit of weird news has turned into something of an obsessive's tragedy. As of August 2015, when Gough was released from prison after serving half a 30-month sentence (spent in solitary confinement because he insisted on being naked in jail), he had lost count of how many times he had been arrested and had spent about 10 years in jail to prove his point.

Make of this as you will"

What an excellent response to this thread. Actual facts as opposed to “a bloke in the pub reckons” type responses.

I’m guessing no naked cycle ride in Scotland then?

Love guys seeing up my wife’s skirt, big turn on

"Love guys seeing up my wife’s skirt, big turn on"

Who was wearing it at the time?

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Very much a big dollop of common sense needed but very hot if you’re Careful. Some great pics on profiles too. Been fabbing for half hour

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

I have done a fair bit of public flashing, but the glares you get from other women can be horrible. I try to wear something that can fall open at the right time, so I stay covered when women and children are around but conveniently let put everything on display when a suitable guy comes along.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"I have done a fair bit of public flashing, but the glares you get from other women can be horrible. I try to wear something that can fall open at the right time, so I stay covered when women and children are around but conveniently let put everything on display when a suitable guy comes along."
the pic of you playing pool is a perfect example just wish you played in my pub xx

"I have done a fair bit of public flashing, but the glares you get from other women can be horrible. I try to wear something that can fall open at the right time, so I stay covered when women and children are around but conveniently let put everything on display when a suitable guy comes along."

i'd love a game of pool

gillingham

I agree with a lot of the other posters here a large degree of common sense needs to be applied and awareness of whom else is around or likely to be around

I personally don't flash as such in public but have had sex a good few times where could be seen and have been so I guess that's similar

I got to admit thou catching a glympse of a beautiful women flashing or showing more than she should is very appalling

So my advice for what it's worth is carry on my friends just be sensible and keep ur wits about you flashing to someone who is unsuspecting is one thing and cud land u in trouble with law the sad raincoat flasher weirdo quite rightly needs to be dealt with

But at the risk of sounding hypercritical all u gorgeous sexy lady's and couples please carry on

gillingham

To Sumerise what I said it's the intent when flashing and whom it is directed at that requires sensible thought

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

"the pic of you playing pool is a perfect example just wish you played in my pub xx"

Exactly the sort of thing where if anyone says anything I can say I had no idea it would ride up that far when reaching over the table.

There is a big difference between actually wearing something that under normal circumstances would just be a risqué outfit that then turns into an 'unexpected' wardrobe malfunction and deliberately walking around half naked.

gillingham

"the pic of you playing pool is a perfect example just wish you played in my pub xx

Exactly the sort of thing where if anyone says anything I can say I had no idea it would ride up that far when reaching over the table.

There is a big difference between actually wearing something that under normal circumstances would just be a risqué outfit that then turns into an 'unexpected' wardrobe malfunction and deliberately walking around half naked."

Your very rite and if you enjoy the frill and you know your not offending let it ride up x but I wouldn't say anything I'd be to busy admiring the view

Well if you approached me after I may well say something x

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

I don't flash as such but tend to go out in daring Hotwife type outfits, usually fetish based, and generally people are positive if slightly taken aback. Most of my profile pics are taken when I am out of an evening, or just going out or back home afterwards. I think there is a difference between dressing provocatively and outright flashing of naughty bits

gillingham

"I don't flash as such but tend to go out in daring Hotwife type outfits, usually fetish based, and generally people are positive if slightly taken aback. Most of my profile pics are taken when I am out of an evening, or just going out or back home afterwards. I think there is a difference between dressing provocatively and outright flashing of naughty bits "
oh indeed you are right and your pics illustrate your point perfectly they are v provocotive and sexy v much a hot wife x

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"I don't flash as such but tend to go out in daring Hotwife type outfits, usually fetish based, and generally people are positive if slightly taken aback. Most of my profile pics are taken when I am out of an evening, or just going out or back home afterwards. I think there is a difference between dressing provocatively and outright flashing of naughty bits oh indeed you are right and your pics illustrate your point perfectly they are v provocotive and sexy v much a hot wife x"

Thanks that is kind of you to say

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Re news item. Today....... Best not flash on tube.. Actually don't indulge in 3 somes on tube even if porn star...

Planning,patience,timing and a large slice of common sense.

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

We're all adults and this is just a side which some people enjoy.

I love to see people flash and would flash if someone wanted me to.

Midlands based!

"We're all adults and this is just a side which some people enjoy.

I love to see people flash and would flash if someone wanted me to.

Midlands based!

"

We are all adults on this site (hopefully) but in the world, no, we aren’t all adults. There are innocent children who could witness this.

And even if we are ‘all adults’ that doesn’t mean everyone wants to see

If someone flashed at me I’d phone the police.

I wouldn’t flash at anyone.

"If someone flashed at me I’d phone the police.

I wouldn’t flash at anyone. "

You're flashing me now on public forum!

You're flashing me now on public forum!"

With my face?

With my face?"

Is it a face pic? I don't know I'm in SFW mode

With my face?

Is it a face pic? I don't know I'm in SFW mode "

Yep

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn’t flash at anyone. "

» Add a new message to this topic