FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 18-99

18-99

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In our profiles we all set an age requirement for those we’d like to meet. Most (not all) put 18-99.

I’d love to know how many 99 year olds there are on here and if anyone has ever met a 99 year old via the Fab site!

Or maybe we should just alter our profiles - I’m as bad as anyone else!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In our profiles we all set an age requirement for those we’d like to meet. Most (not all) put 18-99.

I’d love to know how many 99 year olds there are on here and if anyone has ever met a 99 year old via the Fab site!

Or maybe we should just alter our profiles - I’m as bad as anyone else!"

No i see this and its a filter for me to think "no"

like profiles with "fill in later"

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"In our profiles we all set an age requirement for those we’d like to meet. Most (not all) put 18-99.

Or maybe we should just alter our profiles - I’m as bad as anyone else!

No i see this and its a filter for me to think "no"

like profiles with "fill in later""

Yeah. I "filled it in" immediately.

Manchester (she/her)

There are 87 profiles (any) within 500 miles of Manchester who claim to be 90-99, for what it's worth.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I know what you mean OP, I would have my personal preferences, and they would cut of a both ends. Still, I feel there is some age discrimination against centenarians. Surely they should be able to play too....

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"There are 87 profiles (any) within 500 miles of Manchester who claim to be 90-99, for what it's worth. "

Good research there!

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

A think a 99yr old would rather have a cup of tea rather than a fury cup but maybe the odd few on here do like a little nookie.

"A think a 99yr old would rather have a cup of tea rather than a fury cup but maybe the odd few on here do like a little nookie."

not saw anyone that age on here or at clubs. saw a over 80 year old at a club fet event a few years ago though

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I know theres a few 80 year pluses on here,, but 99, would it still work at that age..lol

Or maybe we should just alter our profiles - I’m as bad as anyone else!"

Its the default.....

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Me when I’m 99

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

No one chooses to put the age preference of 18-99, it's the site default. What they are actually choosing to do is not adjust what the computer sets for them. To me that's just laziness, and a little off putting.

"No one chooses to put the age preference of 18-99, it's the site default. What they are actually choosing to do is not adjust what the computer sets for them. To me that's just laziness, and a little off putting."

Manchester (she/her)

"No one chooses to put the age preference of 18-99, it's the site default. What they are actually choosing to do is not adjust what the computer sets for them. To me that's just laziness, and a little off putting. "

Yeah, up with profiles more than a week old with "fill in later". Particularly more than six months old.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Some people put their age down as 90 plus just as a way of filtering out all messages. They won’t show up on searches either. So those with 18-99 get around those filters, some people are streetwise.

Manchester (she/her)

"Some people put their age down as 90 plus just as a way of filtering out all messages. They won’t show up on searches either. So those with 18-99 get around those filters, some people are streetwise."

I think the number of people they put off by looking lazy is higher than the number whose filters they get around.

Also, speaking from experience, if you play silly games to get around my filters, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last person on earth.

newport

"Some people put their age down as 90 plus just as a way of filtering out all messages. They won’t show up on searches either. So those with 18-99 get around those filters, some people are streetwise.

I think the number of people they put off by looking lazy is higher than the number whose filters they get around.

Also, speaking from experience, if you play silly games to get around my filters, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last person on earth. "

I’m just saying , I’ve seen profiles like and can only assume that’s why they do it.

It would break their hip replacement

Manchester (she/her)

"Some people put their age down as 90 plus just as a way of filtering out all messages. They won’t show up on searches either. So those with 18-99 get around those filters, some people are streetwise.

Also, speaking from experience, if you play silly games to get around my filters, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last person on earth.

I’m just saying , I’ve seen profiles like and can only assume that’s why they do it."

It's a bad strategy.

I sometimes turn off messages from single guys, even though I'm never not looking for single guys (I just don't want the messages at the moment). I'll get messages from guys (I've messaged before) saying, "I know you're not looking for single guys, but..."

I don't read any further, I don't look at their profile, I just delete and block.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Also, speaking from experience, if you play silly games to get around my filters, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last person on earth. "

Agreed

"There are 87 profiles (any) within 500 miles of Manchester who claim to be 90-99, for what it's worth. "

Brilliant! I just did Cornwall and there's 3!!

"No one chooses to put the age preference of 18-99, it's the site default. What they are actually choosing to do is not adjust what the computer sets for them. To me that's just laziness, and a little off putting."

newport

I’m just saying , I’ve seen profiles like and can only assume that’s why they do it.

It's a bad strategy.

I sometimes turn off messages from single guys, even though I'm never not looking for single guys (I just don't want the messages at the moment). I'll get messages from guys (I've messaged before) saying, "I know you're not looking for single guys, but..."

I don't read any further, I don't look at their profile, I just delete and block. "

I think you misunderstand their strategy, they are not looking for someone like you with the correct age, they would still find you on searches even if you weren’t interested in meeting them. They know there are a few in that bracket who wouldn’t show up on searches , so have the max age range. I can’t quote names but I found a few (possibly fakes) but at least one who claims to be in her 90s but doesn’t look like it from her pics , but is well verified.

Manchester (she/her)

It's a bad strategy.

I don't read any further, I don't look at their profile, I just delete and block.

I think you misunderstand their strategy, they are not looking for someone like you with the correct age, they would still find you on searches even if you weren’t interested in meeting them. They know there are a few in that bracket who wouldn’t show up on searches , so have the max age range. I can’t quote names but I found a few (possibly fakes) but at least one who claims to be in her 90s but doesn’t look like it from her pics , but is well verified.

"

No. I don't misunderstand. If I've done something to stop you messaging me, and you get around it, you've gone against my wishes and I won't fuck you.

Anyone who does this wants to avoid being approached. If you approach her, you'll piss her off.

I found one person, Alice6, who is 99. She looks very good for her age I must say.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

And there was us thinking that they were saying they're not ageist, if they like you they like you regardless of your age. Well there you go, every day is a school day.

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

newport

It's a bad strategy.

No. I don't misunderstand. If I've done something to stop you messaging me, and you get around it, you've gone against my wishes and I won't fuck you.

Anyone who does this wants to avoid being approached. If you approach her, you'll piss her off. "

There are lots of chancers on here who messages people despite what their profile says. Just because it would piss you and others off it doesn’t mean that she would be, that’s just an assumption. Equally it could be argued that she might appreciate someone with ingenuity to find her. We’ll never know the truth of these things.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Am 71 but still happy to meet given the chance..... Enjoy sex..... Wonder whether I will still be enjoying or even drawing breath in 28 years time|?!!!

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

I think some people pay way too much attention to other people's age filters. The only reason I check someone's age filter is to see if I fit with in it, if my age is outside of their range I don't bother messaging them, that's it.

If someone has 18-99 on their filter, it's not because they're too lazy to set it (it's a 30 second job), or because they have a thing for 90 year olds, it's normally because age isn't a primary factor for them, and/or they don't know what their own limits lie.

Plus, unless you're being inundated with messages, there isn't a real need for filters to begin with as you can just delete he ones you're not interested in.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"There are 87 profiles (any) within 500 miles of Manchester who claim to be 90-99, for what it's worth.

Brilliant! I just did Cornwall and there's 3!!"

There's 68 men here within 300 miles. I had a nosey ( as you do ) some of them really don't look their age so I guess it's just a perv account ?

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

I've found 5 actual 99 year old's. I suspect they aren't !

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

It's only because that's the maximum the setting will allow. There could well be a few 100+ year olds on here who are faking their age!

As others have said, I suspect the vast majority who leave it at the default are indicating that they have no age bias and are open to meeting anyone. Which I think is fair enough. I find it more odd when people seem to get quite specific like 47 or 63. That one feels a little more odd than 18-99. But maybe that's just me

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I was intrigued...87 profiles aged over 90 within 500 miles of me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow..love the analysis by so many of you. And I thought I was just being tongue in cheek...?

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Back when I joined I had 18-99 on mine. After finding only 1 of the 15 over 60s I met could maintain a decent erection, I changed my upper limit to 60.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"A think a 99yr old would rather have a cup of tea rather than a fury cup but maybe the odd few on here do like a little nookie."

Hello!

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 21:46:39]

» Add a new message to this topic