FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bicurious

Bicurious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ion78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Erith

You send message to couples and singles females profiles that have meet TV ts and bicurious men but delete message or block you shows what crazy website is lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Are you saying that folks who meet bi people should meet you because you're bi? That's not the way it works on here...Or life in general.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"You send message to couples and singles females profiles that have meet TV ts and bicurious men but delete message or block you shows what crazy website is lol"

A lot of people block those they aren't interested in for whatever reason. What part do you find crazy though?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Are you saying that folks who meet bi people should meet you because you're bi? That's not the way it works on here...Or life in general."

Yep.

You assume you meet their preferences. They may not feel the same.

A

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's a well known fact that bi people don't ever say no. They have broken the bi code and should be banned

Erith

No point was making seems to be a lot profiles that say it but don't seem to mean it plus think some times are a bit touch when you put a post

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are bi curious, looking for bi couples, but not interested in the gentleman?

That may be the issue.

and here is a pile of full stops for you. Help yourself to as many as you need.

Erith

They don't even replie to say there not interested I always reply even if it's a no

"You send message to couples and singles females profiles that have meet TV ts and bicurious men but delete message or block you shows what crazy website is lol"

You say you’ll meet bi curious couples but it’s clear you only want to play with the woman, so from that respect they may feel you’re not for them. You only want tv/cd’s.

Just because someone is bi, or will meet bi men, doesn’t mean you’re their type. Also, you mention women on your post but you have no veris from women. You obviously know that, and get plenty of meets, judging by your veris, so don’t worry about the ones who aren’t into you, and just have fun xx

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"No point was making seems to be a lot profiles that say it but don't seem to mean it plus think some times are a bit touch when you put a post"

You're assuming that your sexuality is why they didn't respond, there could be many reasons.

I'm looking for single women, but that doesn't mean that I would meet any single woman.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"No point was making seems to be a lot profiles that say it but don't seem to mean it plus think some times are a bit touch when you put a post"

When we were meeting we were open about what we wanted from a meet and the people we were interested in. But just because we asked for bi/curious guys, between 30-45, relatively well hung and with the ability to travel.....it didn't mean we'd reply to, speak to or meet every guy that met those very loose criteria.

Never assume just because you think you'd be right for them that they think the same.

Do you not have preferences you won't move from?

A

"They don't even replie to say there not interested I always reply even if it's a no"

Possibly they are getting lots of messages so can’t reply to each one?

We now block as saves time explaining why we don’t want to meet everyone.

Erith

Fair comment but do have virafactions from 2 couples so have meet few ladys

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Fair comment but do have virafactions from 2 couples so have meet few ladys"

Read the site FAQ's.

I can't be arsed to cut and paste but it explains why no reply isn't rude and you shouldn't expect one.

A

"Fair comment but do have virafactions from 2 couples so have meet few ladys"

That’s two ladies, the majority of your veris are from tv’s. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but some women don’t want to meet guys who only seem to play with them. That’s their prerogative. It could also simply be that you don’t match their particular taste, and that’s not just about your sexuality. Don’t worry about it, just have fun xx

Erith

Really nice comment thankyou

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Putting aside any aspect of sexuality OP as I think it's pretty much irrelevant to what you're talking about - which is essentially that you're not getting replies to your messages - just means the people concerned aren't interested, if you accept it as just that and don't fret about looking for a deeper meaning to it you'll find your experience here is much better

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Enough speed dude -lay off the drugs and say it at normal walking pace

By *asyrider73Man  over a year ago

south leicester

I find i have more luck talking to people fisrt to find out if we do click and if we dont that is life. Just move on and we dont all match

It’s as simple as you don’t float their boat. Forget about them and concentrate on people who may be interested in you.

"Fair comment but do have virafactions from 2 couples so have meet few ladys

Read the site FAQ's.

I can't be arsed to cut and paste but it explains why no reply isn't rude and you shouldn't expect one.

A"

I see this mentioned a lot on here. It’s a shame that some people feel that they are entitled to a reply, and that if they don’t receive one, the other person has committed some unforgivable offence

I think it should be a condition of joining, that the site FAQ’s have to be read and fully understood. It would say a lot of angst....

How does a bi man only want to play with the female half of the couple?

I’m not stupid, it’s just doesn’t make sense to me messaging a couple that is looking for bi men....and only want to play with the female half....

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We gets lots of messages , even though the opening line states we are not currently meeting . The point I would like to make , when someone messages us . I look at their age first , if they have bi as their sexuality , location next and then their photos.

If any of that does not match with what we are looking for , they clearly have not read our preferences .....so a delete message is pressed . If they do match a reply is sent . simples

» Add a new message to this topic