FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dress sense

Dress sense

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At a recent event with my g/f we commented afterwards about how the single guys were dressed for the event ('tux and mask').It was obvious that most of them made no attempt to dress in anything other than jeans and shirt/t-shirt or similar.

For a woman, or indeed a man, this is instantly a turn off and unattractive.If you want to get at least some attention,the first impressions are important,and dress sense can both impress and unimpress very quickly. So guys,maybe make more of an effort in presentation. 3

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

#notallmen

In fact I have thought about this a bit more.

If someone dresses how they choose to and a confident and confortable, surely that is better than someone turning up in an ill fitting £30 Matalan suit?

and more importantly, if someone is willing to dress down and not make the effort, you stand a better chance of standing out as someone who makes an effort.

Not everyone is turned off by casual wear.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 22/02/19 13:08:35]

Chester

"In fact I have thought about this a bit more.

If someone dresses how they choose to and a confident and confortable, surely that is better than someone turning up in an ill fitting £30 Matalan suit?

and more importantly, if someone is willing to dress down and not make the effort, you stand a better chance of standing out as someone who makes an effort.

Not everyone is turned off by casual wear.

"

Smasual works for me Fi

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is about about dress 'SENSE', not necessarily the type of clothes.....so ....you either 'get it' ,or not! 3

Chester

"This is about about dress 'SENSE', not necessarily the type of clothes.....so ....you either 'get it' ,or not! 3"

Yes Smart Casual, shows how they put an outfit together hence got the look or not

"At a recent event with my g/f we commented afterwards about how the single guys were dressed for the event ('tux and mask').It was obvious that most of them made no attempt to dress in anything other than jeans and shirt/t-shirt or similar.

For a woman, or indeed a man, this is instantly a turn off and unattractive.If you want to get at least some attention,the first impressions are important,and dress sense can both impress and unimpress very quickly. So guys,maybe make more of an effort in presentation. 3 "

Some do some dont some thin a polyester suit is classy other see that person as deluded I bet you really don't know what a good suit is OP most don't but spout off about wearing one.

I have an individual style. A bit hipster t but without the twattishness.

I never go on a meet without a jacket and tie.

I rarely go out in public without a collared shirt.

However jeans and comedic t-shirt when I'm. at home, shopping or in the height of summer.

Everyone has their own style. When you try to mimic someone elses style, it can become a problem.

If you saw me on a night out in Liverpool, you'd know it was me immediately. It isn't what Inwear per se, it is how I own what I wear

» Add a new message to this topic