FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Relationship that started from swinging

Relationship that started from swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any couples met through swinging and stayed together? Any advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtygirl11Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

We met in swinging and have been married 10 months now and happy as pigs in shit.....but still swinging.

On the verge of taking the plunge lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met here 3 and a bit years ago, got married almost a year ago, will forever be grateful to fab for bringing us together (although I’m sure we would have met some other way eventually).

Can’t really give any advice because it just worked and we just clicked in every way, I don’t think you can force anything.

Geeky x

Like any other relationship it’s built on companionship, expectations & really importantly- trust!

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We two and a bit years ago through fab I winked neil and the rest is history. Xx

Totally agree with everything posted and thank you x

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A couple of friends of mine met at a club and have now been together almost 2 years. It can happen

I’ve been dating someone for 3 months (so still early days admittedly) we met at a swingers club. When we’re together it’s perfect, when we’re apart I have trust issues, as he’s more into swinging than me . Who knows if it will work out, I hope it does, but he’s to good to loose over something I can’t prove xx

By *lwenWoman  over a year ago

De12 area

I met my partner through swinging 9 years ago.. We are both still on here..

Met my Knight off here.. first date at cupids... 6m.later on still together and go Chams..early days though (he does melt me...shh don't tell him..lol)

We met on fab 5 years ago. Moving in together a year later. Got engaged last year

"I’ve been dating someone for 3 months (so still early days admittedly) we met at a swingers club. When we’re together it’s perfect, when we’re apart I have trust issues, as he’s more into swinging than me . Who knows if it will work out, I hope it does, but he’s to good to loose over something I can’t prove xx"

Trust issues after 3 months?????? I wouldnt bother, just gonna cause yourself hurt.

"I’ve been dating someone for 3 months (so still early days admittedly) we met at a swingers club. When we’re together it’s perfect, when we’re apart I have trust issues, as he’s more into swinging than me . Who knows if it will work out, I hope it does, but he’s to good to loose over something I can’t prove xx

Trust issues after 3 months?????? I wouldnt bother, just gonna cause yourself hurt."

Well actually no. She should sit down with the guy and speak about this and see if he can put her mind at rest

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Been together 4 years this year and we are engaged.

We stepped away from the scene slightly as was very involved hosting events and all sorts

Secret is to separate reality from the fantasy ... focus on the day to day stuff and keep the naughty swinging stuff as a little part of your life

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met five years ago and have been living together four. It's not been plain sailing, but it's not down to swinging. I divorced after 23 years of marriage and four kids. I have a close extended family which now includes five grandsons. My other half never had a relationship longer than five years, never married, no children or family.

When you're used to only caring for yourself it's hard realising you're not the only person on the planet and sometimes you have to put others first...he's a slow study, but getting there!

"I’ve been dating someone for 3 months (so still early days admittedly) we met at a swingers club. When we’re together it’s perfect, when we’re apart I have trust issues, as he’s more into swinging than me . Who knows if it will work out, I hope it does, but he’s to good to loose over something I can’t prove xx"

3 months isn’t a long time to know someone so time will tell if you’re compatible or not but I do believe if you carry on with the swinging you both need to be honest about expectations and boundaries.

Awww Congratulations all of you.

Just browsing and came across this so it can work I was wondering myself being single if there would ever be a chance of meeting someone off here.

Obviously they would have to be exceptional just like all you are to each other x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

met in a sex cinema 13 years ago

we met through fab . Both still have our singles profiles as well as our couples one. Been seeing each other nearly 2 years and now live together

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Met on a fetish site never looked back

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Met on FAB over a year ago and can't imagine a world without each other. She is simply the best. We were kind of made for each other. I think its important to be with someone who loves and shares every part of you including your deviance. My key bit of advice (as a swinging or non swinging couple) is always communicate, never be afraid to be honest with each other and always find a way come back to each other whatever the obstacle (you'll never always agree but remember what you have is bigger than what ever it is you fallen out or been hurt over). Plus remember that goes both ways so both of you need to be able to do the above.

» Add a new message to this topic