FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > doggin

doggin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eznhannah OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

got to say eventhough weve been doing this 5 years now i know nothing about doggin, but my question is why go dogging when theres loadsa nice clean well stocked lovely clubs, is it to save money is there a better buzz, also how does it work how do you know the people in the cars arent just there having a drive thru mcds or actually walking the dog,is there signals what doggers know about, sorry to sound so thick just interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"got to say eventhough weve been doing this 5 years now i know nothing about doggin, but my question is why go dogging when theres loadsa nice clean well stocked lovely clubs, is it to save money is there a better buzz, also how does it work how do you know the people in the cars arent just there having a drive thru mcds or actually walking the dog,is there signals what doggers know about, sorry to sound so thick just interested "

It's a very different buzz. Even though you can afford Michelin starred restaurants there are times when you really, REALLY want a fish supper and a can of Irn Bru sitting on a bench looking out over the Clyde.

The net is full of supposed doggers 'signals and ettiquette'. Google away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as what you may call a hardend dogger i have to say that it is basicaly swinging outdoors...yes there are lots of stuff on the net about signals etc but a lot of that is very misleading ....where i go in nottingham the ettiquette if you like ,is totaly missing,however,if you were to visit cannock,the etiquette is still very much in evidence.as to your other points,most dogging sites are well away from drive through mcd's and are all in recognised dogging locations ....

the chances of random people being there at 11 at night are pretty slim

hope this helps to at least enlighten you a little

» Add a new message to this topic