FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Public Cum on face

Public Cum on face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

not me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would be about ten years ago now that I found a load of film clips on the Internet showing just this.... Guy cums on a woman's face, she then walks down the street into a store to buy something, then out... Back into car and drive off.... The reactions from some onlookers was great... Most never noticed anything!!

yh m8.....defo gotta do it 1 day

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face?? "

its not a case of being bold its a case of knowing how to act in public and respecting other people

I wouldnt be happy at all if i was with my kids and some woman was near us with cum on her face and i certainly wouldnt put other people in that situation

Theres a difference between being open minded and knowing how to conduct yourself in public

Whats that saying....a lady on public and a whore in the bedroom

"Would be about ten years ago now that I found a load of film clips on the Internet showing just this.... Guy cums on a woman's face, she then walks down the street into a store to buy something, then out... Back into car and drive off.... The reactions from some onlookers was great... Most never noticed anything!!"

How could their reactions have been great if they didn't notice anything

"Would be about ten years ago now that I found a load of film clips on the Internet showing just this.... Guy cums on a woman's face, she then walks down the street into a store to buy something, then out... Back into car and drive off.... The reactions from some onlookers was great... Most never noticed anything!!"

Maybe after the ads about 'PRO enamel toothpaste' and 'PRO derma handcream' we should have 'PRO Facial Jizz'

I've seen kids in shops with more upsetting muck on their faces than cum!

"I've seen kids in shops with more upsetting muck on their faces than cum! "

what could be more upsetting on a kids face than cum?

"I've seen kids in shops with more upsetting muck on their faces than cum!

what could be more upsetting on a kids face than cum? "

You need to ask Catholic priests to get the answer to that one.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face?? "

ohhh yes...the tube ride back from a sex cinema to our hotel was fab cos i kept thinking i have cum in my hair

hexham

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face??

its not a case of being bold its a case of knowing how to act in public and respecting other people

I wouldnt be happy at all if i was with my kids and some woman was near us with cum on her face and i certainly wouldnt put other people in that situation

Theres a difference between being open minded and knowing how to conduct yourself in public

Whats that saying....a lady on public and a whore in the bedroom "

cum dries quick as u know...unless the man produces it in public i dont think its noticeable, its the self knowledge thats the turn on.

I have done this a few times.. not blantantly as first rule is dont involve the innocent in your kink.. but sat in kfc after a session at the adult cinema.. and kept finding bits I had missed.. also many a time walked out and about after a quickie facial

Cali

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face??

+1

cum dries quick as u know...unless the man produces it in public i dont think its noticeable, its the self knowledge thats the turn on."

how would i know that

cum dries quick as u know...unless the man produces it in public i dont think its noticeable, its the self knowledge thats the turn on.

Definitely true. No-one would notice, but its what you know & think whenever someone looks at you!

I dont think unless you were looking anyone would actually notice.. lol

I have been covered before..and after a few minutes it wouldnt be noticable for what it was.. I do always do a quick visual check... as I wouldnt like to upset any kids.. although as I do things like this in the day that is minimised.

You should try walking around shopping and swapping from which guy your kissing and being flirty with.. that raises some eyebrows. lol

Cali

hexham

how would i know that "

We could arrange a demonstration

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ewwwwwwwwwwwww they might think id sneezed n not wiped

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

probably the same ratio of men who would walk about wearing an 'i am a swinger' badge..

"

We could arrange a demonstration "

You tarting about again.. lol

cali

Only if it was a little bit.

"Only if it was a little bit. "

I think when I was driving back from the cinema I had about 20 loads over me.. lol.. I had cleaned up a little.. but I loved that I was not "clean" so to speak..

cali

"Only if it was a little bit.

I think when I was driving back from the cinema I had about 20 loads over me.. lol.. I had cleaned up a little.. but I loved that I was not "clean" so to speak..

cali"

jeez ur still at it

cali"

20 loads? Fucking hell love before the cleanup you must have looked a right state!!!!...like someone had just poured a family sized pot of yoghurt over your face

"

jeez ur still at it "

I sure am.. and loving every moment of it

cali

there's something about mary....

Wolf

cali"

Actually just seen your pics. Schwing..

Which Cinema do you go to? Is it the odeon or Vue cinemas?

"

Which Cinema do you go to? Is it the odeon or Vue cinemas?"

We have been to foxys in bilston but will be trying the attic one soon hopefully and angels and sinners..

Cali

[Removed by poster at 26/01/12 14:11:36]

"

Which Cinema do you go to? Is it the odeon or Vue cinemas?

We have been to foxys in bilston but will be trying the attic one soon hopefully and angels and sinners..

Cali "

Cool...do they sell nachos? If so hope they are not too tight on the jalapenos like odean in portsmouth...tight bastards

You have to admit it does sound like a sketch from the Fast show? "OOOHH Suits You Sir"

You have to admit it does sound like a sketch from the Fast show? "OOOHH Suits You Sir"

If I was lucky enough to see a woman walking around with cum on her face I would end up walking around with cum in my pants!!

Quite agree with this...time and place.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

I don't think the BBFC would approve of us if we sent them one of our films with this subject, if it was in a adult only area e.g. swinging/naturist club etc maybe but the risk of children being around in a public means its a no no for most of us producers.

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face?? ewwwwwwwwwwwww they might think id sneezed n not wiped "

Just what i was thinking

"I have been with a woman who loved having sex in public. How many of you ladies would be bold enough to walk around public with cum on your face?? ewwwwwwwwwwwww they might think id sneezed n not wiped

Just what i was thinking "

haha! probably better for them to assume its bogey and not cum!!

I've had yolk on my shirt after a bacon and egg butty.... Does that count?

By *ealfunCouple  over a year ago

Chameleons

Maybe not on the face but this lady does recieve regular stains on her stockings when she is in a certain bar in the Gay Village in Manchester.

» Add a new message to this topic