FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples Etiquette?

Couples Etiquette?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

I've been approached by couples and thought, 'ooh yummy' about her but not him, many times.

But how do you actually say that?

I suppose you don't...or do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

I've been approached by couples and thought, 'ooh yummy' about her but not him, many times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've been in that boat and we tend to just say that neither of us are feeling it, rather than focus on one of them being the issue

"I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

"

Neither of you plays!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Simple answer is you don't - you either play with both halves of the other couple if they're looking to play as a couple of you don't play with them at all - whatever you do though don't go the other way and "take one for the team" just to get to play with the one you do like - you'll regret it after.

Never compromise, stick to your guns and go with your gut

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

yes, we have talked about this and have decided that "taking one for the team" is NOT an option

We dont and won't take one for the team. If one of us isn't keen then it's off x

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We always play together and never compromise even if that means going home without playing..

Couples who we have met had phrases for this where they said the little boys room or girls depending on who not got that thing they are looking for.

My go to line is "I'm sorry (which I genuinely am) but I don't think we're a match".

If messages persist asking for an explanation, they get blocked, for not having enough emotional intelligence to ask me why, not considering why it'd be awkward for both of us to continue down that avenue.

Sometimes you have to be firm, but you can be polite whilst doing so, no reason that person may not become a friend at a later date.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We have to like both or nothing, so maybe something like ‘we’re happy to chat but won’t be playing’ if it’s in person.

On here we often talk about the lack of an all round attraction but that doesn’t sound so good out loud so we save for messages!

TB

Has to be a mutual attraction - which is what can make it difficult with couples - but if not, then no play! We don't take one for the team!

I've been told off before now, as a couple I played with wanted to meet my fwb alone for a social. It turned out that she didn't fancy him so no play. I said ok, but no play with me again - my fwb is also a good friend and I wouldnt have flet comfortable. This didn't go down well with the couple, but any partnership is based on trust and loyalty. Plus it's my body. I choose who gets to enjoy it.

If he liked them but I didn't, he'd fuck them and I'd watch. Sometimes I took one for the team.

We are married and play together only.

There might be fuck bodies who can enjoy many different scenarios.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"We dont and won't take one for the team. If one of us isn't keen then it's off x"

We agree

"We dont and won't take one for the team. If one of us isn't keen then it's off x

We agree "

Ditto

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"I wonder what the etiquette is when in a couples scenario.As in, what happens if you don't want to play with one of them?

"

Omg, that happens so much. Just refuse to, ‘take one for the team’, or you’ll be doing it all the time.

Everyone should be comfortable, unless you tell them you don’t want to participate. Would you and your partner mind carrying on? Although that seems unfair to you.

» Add a new message to this topic