FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sharing the wife

Sharing the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading a lot on here about wife sharing, I really want to watch the mrs get pleasured by another man (or woman), but what would you all recommend.. a trusted mate.. or a stranger ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what excites you and who you would feel comfortable with...would it effect your friendship with a mate ? There can be hassles or good fun either way...

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

We prefer spontaneous play with strangers on the beach. Have fun walk away and may never see them again. Jump in the sea for a swim and wash.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

If I was you’d I’d go for a well vetted stranger first then if it’s what you want can always try a friend later

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I should speak to your wife first and ask if she wants this.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

I'd say keep friends out of the scenario, saves any long term problems.

Maybe a club and see if there are any guys that take her fancy - my fave pastime

By *iker babe 777Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"After reading a lot on here about wife sharing, I really want to watch the mrs get pleasured by another man (or woman), but what would you all recommend.. a trusted mate.. or a stranger ? "

Done both - I wouldn’t recommend a friend - can lead to all sorts of trouble but we ve now become friends with the “stranger “ lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What would your wife feel most comfortable with?

First of all, you do NOT own your Wife!

I would check with her first whether this is something that she would like to try!

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

A stranger who becomes a swinging friend

By *ead my bioMan  over a year ago

dundee

Ok ok I’ll do it

Best advice is to allow your adventure to be led by your wife's desires and choices.

Before you start decide on ground rules. You need to be open and honest about what you both want.

A social first allows you and your wife to decide if you want to continue to the intimate stage with that particular individual.

A good City Hotel type venue can set the right mood and help you both feel your privacy is protected.

Importantly this should be fun, make sure you both enjoy the experience.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"After reading a lot on here about wife sharing, I really want to watch the mrs get pleasured by another man (or woman), but what would you all recommend.. a trusted mate.. or a stranger ? "

Total stranger, from Leeds. Hint hint

I was playing with the wife of a couple in Doncaster a few months back the way we did it was gradually or start off with a social drink and chat and make sure there's an attraction then arrange a meet at yours for another chat and a bit of teasing ,then on the third meet if all happy let the fun begin

"After reading a lot on here about wife sharing, I really want to watch the mrs get pleasured by another man (or woman), but what would you all recommend.. a trusted mate.. or a stranger ?

Total stranger, from Leeds. Hint hint "

lol

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Be open with her and find out how she would

Like to progress. Honesty is the best policy

By *lirtykentCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We took a long time to get to the point where we felt comfortable with making the fantasy a reality. We took it at my pace (Mrs) and waited till we found a guy that I felt comfortable with and trusted to take things further. Don’t rush her, let her go at her pace. It’s a big thing for some of us to do in front of our husband for the first time. I needed to take it one step at a time to make sure hubby really was comfortable with it!!

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

"We took a long time to get to the point where we felt comfortable with making the fantasy a reality. We took it at my pace (Mrs) and waited till we found a guy that I felt comfortable with and trusted to take things further. Don’t rush her, let her go at her pace. It’s a big thing for some of us to do in front of our husband for the first time. I needed to take it one step at a time to make sure hubby really was comfortable with it!!"

I totally agree, I think you should take your time to do it the right way. Just the times your both talking and fantasizing about what each of you want out of this as you work up the courage to experience it, will be wonderful in itself ; ) . It will help to make the actual moment that much better for the both of you.

I’d recommend myself.

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

I would say a friend as it eases everyone nerves once there is completed trust

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

Others have stressed the importance of your wife being totally comfortable with this and not 'doing it for you'. Your profile suggests to me that you are 'driving this'?! I think the friend thing is difficult but I have become friends with 'strangers' via swinging! I am way outside your age range (much older) but do check out my profile! I have had some training as a therapeutic masseur (Swedish techniques) and have helped more than one woman overcome their 'first encounter' shyness and nerves through a therapeutic/sensual massage. My attention is always on the lady's comfort and pleasure, she would be in control as to how sensual the experience would be. I take my own pleasure from the 'hands on' encounter and there is no expectation on my part that it would lead to sex. Of course if my 'artistry' arouses her interest to take it further that would be great BUT that initiative would be led by her desire. Her being relaxed with another man's touch is crucial to your hopes to watch her being pleasured. Get in touch if you would like to arrange a 'massage treat for her'...

First time a mate who the wife fancies is best, well it worked for us and 27 years later he still fucks her whenever we meet up. Mind you we only see him two or three times a year as he lives about 700 miles from us now, but in the early days was so exciting as he was about a two minute walk from us.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"After reading a lot on here about wife sharing, I really want to watch the mrs get pleasured by another man (or woman), but what would you all recommend.. a trusted mate.. or a stranger ?

Total stranger, from Leeds. Hint hint lol"

Passing Richmond Tuesday afternoon. Hint Hint

32 m married and have wanted to watch my wife take another cock for a long time with no luck any advice

Doing this later on today guy all sorted, stranger but has verification off people we know so hoping he’s reliable! Can’t wait

God that’s hott

By *lirtykentCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"32 m married and have wanted to watch my wife take another cock for a long time with no luck any advice "

What have you tried? I would say start really slowly perhaps talking about fantasies. See what elements arouse her interest. Maybe introduce some role playing like going to a bar and seeing if she can get chatted up while you watch. Make it about her. Her exploring what it feels like to be admired and wanted by another man whilst her husband approves Don’t make it about her having sex with another man.. make it about how it spices up your own relationship. Let it develop further as she feels more confident. Just my insight from personal experience. It’s a big thing when you’ve been together a long time. You have to undo all the programming that was drummed I To you about monogamy etc.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ide love a guy who got off watching other men use me

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Is this a new adventure for you as well? Have you thought it through fully because fantasy and reality are totally different, have you thought about jealousy? How would you actually fell when you see your wife getting fucked by another guy, is it something your mentally prepared for, what if the reality doesn't live up to your expectations, just something to think about

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

That’s the hottest thing hubby sharing his wife mmmmmmm wife’s life’s matter and more lol

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Its so erotic when teasing Mr Cane with pics and videos during or after a meet sharing all the details when Mrs Candy gets home and gets another fucking as she explains in detail what happened.

Its so god damn sexy

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

"Its so erotic when teasing Mr Cane with pics and videos during or after a meet sharing all the details when Mrs Candy gets home and gets another fucking as she explains in detail what happened.

Its so god damn sexy "

Agreed with this 100% exactly what mr f loves

» Add a new message to this topic