FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Texting, am I right

Texting, am I right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddonistik OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Texting, am I right in thinking that guys who text a lot on the day of a GB are just timewaster wankers? I speak as someone who hosts quite a lot og GBs.

Favourie question seems to be 'How many guys will be there?' If I had those reading the future powers I'd have won the lottery ages ago. There are lots more of other daft questions too. Just getting ready to be quite rude with some of them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he gangbang girlCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

Its not guaranteed but I'd say there's a 90% chance your right.

Its always the same questions so now I only confirm its on, the time and venue and no more.

If they can't follow simple directions then its not looking good.

Its also amazing how many car crashes and granny's die at 7 on a Fri night too.

Still we compensate by inviting more than we need.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would agree, that the more messages, the more likely to no-show (that goes for ordinary meets too). It often appears to me that they are looking for an excuse to not come. One message on the day, to confirm its still on, is all I would expect.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Dont know about gbs but yes,in my experience the more texts the more likely they are not to show up.

Suppose its either nerves or they are wanking off any replies

I held a gangbang for a friend, her hubby was there but as i organise partys, socials etc he wanted me to take the reigns and give her a fab birthday present.5 dads died and one car crash all within an hour!! Good job i had a backup plan/ list to make it happen. I just blocked the saddos when i got home. Waste of friggin time. The thing that cracks mr up the most is when you start chatting and they try and assure you there " 100per cent" genuine and not a timewaster!! Pricks!

If the texts or messages are frequent and graphic it's usually a sign the guy is just having a wank and will cancel or no show.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not with gangbangs but with meets in general, they tend to build up a few days prior to the meet, telephone conversations and texts and the odd text through out the day of the meet, to me its a kind of foreforeplay. Oh and they have always turned up. But the texts we send are general texts and not really of a sexual nature. I dont do phone sex or text sex or whatever sex before i meet someone

"I held a gangbang for a friend, her hubby was there but as i organise partys, socials etc he wanted me to take the reigns and give her a fab birthday present.5 dads died and one car crash all within an hour!! Good job i had a backup plan/ list to make it happen. I just blocked the saddos when i got home. Waste of friggin time. The thing that cracks mr up the most is when you start chatting and they try and assure you there " 100per cent" genuine and not a timewaster!! Pricks! "

Maybe all of the dads were traveling in the same car, lol

On a serious note, +1 on the wanking, I'll only text if I'm running late or if I get lost in the local vicinity (but then I'd be more inclined to phone anyway)

Yes seems to be the case, was asked to a party they invited 10 guys on the offchance half would cancel as they had 5 couples coming. I was the only one to show up and whilst their they invited another 5 now one else showed. amazing how many said they would come and then didnt. i was amazed, but also delighted as had all the women to myself

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Arranged a social once and I had a guy saying he was at the station, then getting on train, then leaving train. Never heard from him after that and I do get this little niggle occasionally that he's still wandering around Manchester!

i text a few people when arranging meets and never been an issue x

hexham

"i text a few people when arranging meets and never been an issue x"

oh we text too, i think what the op was meaning is when u get loads asking questions about the meet

"Not with gangbangs but with meets in general, they tend to build up a few days prior to the meet, telephone conversations and texts and the odd text through out the day of the meet, to me its a kind of foreforeplay. Oh and they have always turned up. But the texts we send are general texts and not really of a sexual nature. I dont do phone sex or text sex or whatever sex before i meet someone"

foreforeplay?

Shouldn't that be twoplay?

"Arranged a social once and I had a guy saying he was at the station, then getting on train, then leaving train. Never heard from him after that and I do get this little niggle occasionally that he's still wandering around Manchester! "

Do you think its time to report him missing?

"Its not guaranteed but I'd say there's a 90% chance your right.

Its always the same questions so now I only confirm its on, the time and venue and no more.

If they can't follow simple directions then its not looking good.

Its also amazing how many car crashes and granny's die at 7 on a Fri night too.

Still we compensate by inviting more than we need."

Not for a gangbang lol...but we had 3 separate guys who had been pushing for a meet...cancel within 24 hours of the meet where a grandparent had 'passed away'......an amazing coincidence don't you think..

why is it a daft question to ask how many people will be there? and when you said you dont have psycic powers to see how many are there does that mean you just give out your address and see who turns up

hexham

"why is it a daft question to ask how many people will be there? and when you said you dont have psycic powers to see how many are there does that mean you just give out your address and see who turns up"

yup, thats pretty much how gbs work most ppl invite double the number they want.

By *heekygeordieguyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I text to confirm, and text to say eta , not let anyone down yet, but cant see the point in multiple texts,whats the point, agree they are probs timewasters.

» Add a new message to this topic