FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Violet wand

Violet wand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi , has any one ever heard of a violet wand ant if so is a violet ray wand the same thing ? I want to buy one as a surprise for the wife n don't want to get the wrong thing lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

a violet wand is fab, but you do have to know what you are doing, have you read up on safe use? Better still go to a demo at a fet club or social, its electricity, remember being safe matters

Never heard of a violet ray wand

Thanks , have been looking round and a violet ray wand looks the same thing but it's used as a beauty product and to treat hair loss lol .so not sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had one for a long while but sold it, they are fun to use, just start using it with power low the first time then turn it up to what you like.

And yes, they are about the same thing.

They are a lot of fun

A violet wand/violet ray wand are all actually for medical use but as us humans have evolved a bit and experiment more we found other uses for them

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

try going to L.A.M

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

As the poster above said, get yourselves along to the LAM or the Fetish Fair, both in London, one on the last Sunday of the month, one on the first Sunday.

LAM is this weekend. There will be stalls there selling them, and the people there will be able to give fantastic advice.

And they are great days out. I love going, but I'm working this weekend, so can't go

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"As the poster above said, get yourselves along to the LAM or the Fetish Fair, both in London, one on the last Sunday of the month, one on the first Sunday.

LAM is this weekend. There will be stalls there selling them, and the people there will be able to give fantastic advice.

And they are great days out. I love going, but I'm working this weekend, so can't go "

so am I got to wait til next month ....

Yes just saw it on a web site will go this weekend . Thanks all !!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Am I reading these right....

These wands were initially used for hair loss??

Well the violate ray wand says it if to improve your shin remove light wrinkles and help with hair loss !!!! But will it tingle ya dingle so to speak lol

"Am I reading these right....

These wands were initially used for hair loss??

"

Yes and lots of other things also, there was even an attachment for burning of warts

Violet wand and Violet Ray Machine are the same thing.

Basically a vibrator power supply which excites a small tesla coil to produce high voltage, high frequency alterating current at around 30kV or so at extremely low current, but sufficient to cause ionisation in air and draw a fair spark. The control box usually having several power settings to allow adjustment for comfort in use.

It's important to make sure elderly machines are checked for safety before use as they use cotton coated rubber wires which are now starting to perish. Make sure the plug has a maximum 3A fuse, or less if you can get one.

Keep the device well clear of sensitive electronics, including cashpoint chip and pin cards, cameras, mobile phones and laptops as exposure may leave these devices in an undetermined state.

Most come with attachments. Attachments of note are the Rake and Bowl electrode, the Plain rod electrode is for infliting considerably higher than normal voltage.

The glass electrodes can and should be washed regularly as they contain dead skin cells and skin oils in use which detract from the use of the wand and are unhygenic - wipes work a treat. Although they are pyrex glass in most cases, they are no unbreakable and care should be taken. There are several gasses used in the glass electrodes with little practical difference in use, other than the colour of the ray inside them. I have home-made electrodes made from Neon lamps, Geissler tubes and small plasma balls that are very entertaining in use... The ray can be passed down small flourescent tubes for instance...

There is no area of skin on the body that the device can't be used on, I would avoid eyes and nose however.

Burns from the device are akin to sunburn and prolonged exposure in one spot will produce cauterised burns that will take a fair while to heal. It's important the electrode be kept on the move.

Ebay has a fair amount for sale, be wary of condition and don't pay too much.

Enjoy... I know we do

Wolf

Thanks wolf , was not sure if the eBay one that is called a violate ray wand was the same thing as its new ant at a cost of £99.00 ? But says it gives no electric shock or paid ? Now what's the point in that lol

» Add a new message to this topic