FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback anal

Bareback anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps , bit of a stupid thing to ask but the good lady is at last getting in to anal , happy days . We have used a condom so far but would like to try bareback . However we have bit told this is not a good idea as she could get anal blisters etc ? Is this true or is it ok with your long term partner , how dumb are we lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

city centre

never heard of this? we do bareback anal together and have never experienced any issues.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea, but you're a lucky guy with the looks of your profile pics

Well I thought this was true lol but the guy that told us not to was trying to get us to play with them & also told us a lot of stuff I now no are not true lol. So was just checking

Thanks I know lol

ok ,i love it up my bum ,so i supose a bum is a bum .its easyer with a condom as they are pre lubed ,bare back is great ,the more you do it the easyer it becomes ,prob because your partner will relax more each time you do it. now to your point ,i have had a few blisters and even a tear ,they are very open to infection,seccreat is ,take it easy loads of lube ,fingers or small toys first ,then your cock ,but most of all lube even throught out your fuck keep on adding lube

I will probably get banned again from the forums. Having lost a baby son from Aids my reponse is ' dont' do it'... but it's your choice.

"ok ,i love it up my bum ,so i supose a bum is a bum .its easyer with a condom as they are pre lubed ,bare back is great ,the more you do it the easyer it becomes ,prob because your partner will relax more each time you do it. now to your point ,i have had a few blisters and even a tear ,they are very open to infection,seccreat is ,take it easy loads of lube ,fingers or small toys first ,then your cock ,but most of all lube even throught out your fuck keep on adding lube"

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

The OP is speaking about bareback anal with their partner, who I'm assuming they're already fluid bonded with.

"ok ,i love it up my bum ,so i supose a bum is a bum .its easyer with a condom as they are pre lubed ,bare back is great ,the more you do it the easyer it becomes ,prob because your partner will relax more each time you do it. now to your point ,i have had a few blisters and even a tear ,they are very open to infection,seccreat is ,take it easy loads of lube ,fingers or small toys first ,then your cock ,but most of all lube even throught out your fuck keep on adding

lube"

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Aids is as easy to get from vaginal sex as it is anal sex.

As with vaginal sex, with your partner, I would say it's ok, but with others, the same safe sex rules apply. That is if you use condoms, I haven't read your profile so don't know.

"I will probably get banned again from the forums. Having lost a baby son from Aids my reponse is ' dont' do it'... but it's your choice."

It says "Is this true or is it ok with your (((long term partner)))"

At the bottom of the ops post.

Didn't realise that condoms protected people. Have fun. It's a very unpleasant way to go. I know... so have fun

It was a blood transfusion.

So how about reading our profile then?

So let me think bareback anal.. that sounds good.

southend

"So how about reading our profile then?"

I really should learn to quote the post I'm answering, I was answering the OP's post, not yours.

"So let me think bareback anal.. that sounds good."

With your partner that why would it be wrong?

make it clear then. Happy barebacking

it is easier with a condom..but better without

And from a females point of _iew.. I find my Master cumming in my arse just the most erotic thing ever.

Never heard of any problems.. except that your more at risk of infection if not playing safe..

hope that helps

Cali

"make it clear then. Happy barebacking"

It seemed clear to everyone else..

I am sorry for your loss, but it doesnt mean you can condem the rest of the world..

Cali

Good for you. You can't 'hear' AIDS so don't expect to hear anything. Just look for the physical signs.

"Good for you. You can't 'hear' AIDS so don't expect to hear anything. Just look for the physical signs."

Well as it takes a lot to become that.. I just will get my regular checks..

although I am thinking I should quite troll feeding

cali

Take your regular checks.... won't help I'm afraid. Good luck with the barebacking

Never had any problems here xx

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

The OP is talking about bareback with his own partner!!

OP....Enjoy

That is what Freddie Mercury said I think

"The OP is talking about bareback with his own partner!!

OP....Enjoy "

Yeah so was I lol xx

"Good for you. You can't 'hear' AIDS so don't expect to hear anything. Just look for the physical signs."

I too am sorry for your loss and agree that AIDS is not something to be taken lightly. It does beg the question as to why you would put yourselves at risk by involving others in your sex life when you have such strong _iews on safe sex? My intention is not to be critical, but most people are aware that no sexual practice is ever 100% safe even when using protection.

To the OP, take your time, use loads of lube, stretch your partner slowly and keep her relaxed and you will have no problems. As for bareback, only you two can make that decision based on your knowledge and trust for each other. Final tip - make sure your finger nails are well trimmed with no sharp bits!

Glasgow area

OP....Enjoy

Yeah so was I lol xx "

Wasn't aimed at you lol x

The nicest and most intelligent response we have had

Hi everyone n thanks for your help ! We are both very sorry for your loss n did not want to upset anyone just wanted the facts so to speak . We have been married 23 years & are very happy so with us I no we are as safe as we can be and we would NEVER play without a condom outside of our relationship . But thank you all for your help !!!!

PS the reason we can still play is because we have 'knowledge' and fully understand the precautions etc. We have seen the devastation... a lot of people just think it's going to happen 'elsewhere' or it doesn't really exist etc. etc.

"PS the reason we can still play is because we have 'knowledge' and fully understand the precautions etc. We have seen the devastation... a lot of people just think it's going to happen 'elsewhere' or it doesn't really exist etc. etc."

But we are mostly on here very informed.. we all make informed choices.. For my partner and I.. its to sometimes go bare.. So we take that risk and get our check ups..

To the OP.. its nice that your still trying new things after being together so long..

cali

OP....Enjoy

Yeah so was I lol xx

Wasn't aimed at you lol x"

No I know it wasn't I just used your post xx

Sounds like we are spoiling everyones' fun...it's a pity that debates are disallowed on these forums. I fully expect to be put in the sin bin again for speaking my mind. Ciao

southend

"Hi everyone n thanks for your help ! We are both very sorry for your loss n did not want to upset anyone just wanted the facts so to speak . We have been married 23 years & are very happy so with us I no we are as safe as we can be and we would NEVER play without a condom outside of our relationship . But thank you all for your help !!!!"

Then treat anal sex exactly the same. If you intend doing it with others, play safe. We can never eliminate all of the risks with swinging, we just make informed decisions. Many people keep anal for just themselves, it is one way of reducing the risks, but not all of them!!

Glasgow area

Seems to me that some people are just against anal regardless of who doing it....

"Sounds like we are spoiling everyones' fun...it's a pity that debates are disallowed on these forums. I fully expect to be put in the sin bin again for speaking my mind. Ciao"

Debates are allowed... however your argument (opinion) is so strong that you seem to disregard that other people may disagree with you.

I respect Cali (as she has mentioned on this thread) for her _iew on how she plays... I wouldn't do that myself but I don't deem it so wrong that I would condemn her for her choices.

Love it but only do bareback with hubby.

As cali said(i think) nothing like the feel of your partners cum in you xxx

I respect your comments...thanks. Just wish and want people to be 'careful'. What people do is of course their own choice and I respect that. I wish everyone well but at least we don't need regular checkups...doesn't sound very nice.... and why have regular checkups if you are being careful in the first place.

"I respect your comments...thanks. Just wish and want people to be 'careful'. What people do is of course their own choice and I respect that. I wish everyone well but at least we don't need regular checkups...doesn't sound very nice.... and why have regular checkups if you are being careful in the first place."

see and you say your informed.. I am sorry.. I dont mean to hijack a thread.. but being careful doenst mean you dont need check ups..

Thats where the danger lies.. as condoms dont protect totally...

Cali

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

"never heard of this? we do bareback anal together and have never experienced any issues."

Same here

southend

So one would assume you give oral with condoms, and use dental dams when giving oral to females.

You cover toys with condoms, you cover your hands with condoms when fingering others?

No? Then you are being irresponsible not getting regular checks.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"The OP is speaking about bareback anal with their partner, who I'm assuming they're already fluid bonded with. "

+1

god knows what all this attention whoring about AIDS is.

Nowhere in the original post where they talking about bareback with anyone other their partner.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

am ignorant to this? are the blisters caused by friction?

I would have imagined a lubed cock would be more gentle than a lubed cock with rubber on it.

"I respect your comments...thanks. Just wish and want people to be 'careful'. What people do is of course their own choice and I respect that. I wish everyone well but at least we don't need regular checkups...doesn't sound very nice.... and why have regular checkups if you are being careful in the first place."

For someone who claims to know all about the dangers you come across as incredibly naive!

To the OP, your thread has been hi-jacked by the sex police! Sorry about that. Congratulations on your relationship and have fun exploring new boundaries. Anal sex bareback is great and my wife and I love to include it in our lovemaking. We don't do it with anyone else as a big part of it is being relaxed enough to enjoy it and that comes with trust, which you obviously have.

" and why have regular checkups if you are being careful in the first place."

Really ???

By *ikeHuntx01Man  over a year ago

croydon

but you can also get aids from vaginal penatration

"but you can also get aids from vaginal penatration "

my cousin got it from a blood transfusion... he was only 40 when he died

I am really sorry to hear thay. My sone was 20 months. The US hospital bought the blood from a drug-addicted gay...let me think about this.

What is his stuff about vaginal penetration... it's about swapping body fluids. Pure and simple.

We don't need toys... why do you?

So you have regular DNA tests.. glad you can afford them. AIDS requires more than a smear. It's a bit mor than a litmus test

"So you have regular DNA tests.. glad you can afford them. AIDS requires more than a smear. It's a bit mor than a litmus test"

Ever person who goes to the GUM clinic now is automatically tested for HIV free of charge

You used to have to opt in IE sign a form saying you accepted to be tested

Now its opt out

Cant actually see the DNA relevance myself in connection with HIV sorry

Fine glad to hear that you are a regular visitor. Thank God our paths have never crossed.

Bristol

this is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen, if its not then someone should really take your computer away.

"Fine glad to hear that you are a regular visitor. Thank God our paths have never crossed."

I think with your lack of sexual health awareness I think the same.

I am tested often.. for everything.. Yes its more than a smear test.. I have oral swabs as well as HIV tests..

So sorry you lost a child but that is a tragic accident and something that happened that now wouldnt... because people learn and science progresses..

You seem to think that comdoms make you immune.. well sorry you should still be tested every couple of months.

Cali

"this is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen, if its not then someone should really take your computer away.

"

DNA and HIV are very closely related. That's what viruses do. They are not living organsisms... they invade you DNA. If you don't believe me then read up on it.

Sounds sensible... but I think we would pass.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"this is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen, if its not then someone should really take your computer away.

"

i think someone is either very damaged , or trolling, i think it is best not to reply to any more of their posts. If they use condoms for sex with their partner, that is their choice, engaging with them about why we trust those we are fluid bonded with is not going to do anything

"DNA and HIV are very closely related. That's what viruses do. They are not living organsisms... they invade you DNA. If you don't believe me then read up on it."

Are you for real? You hijack a thread to stand on your soapbox and then spill out your misinformed and quite frankly ludicrous opinions!

calm down everyone, people are allowed their opinions on bareback and testing etc. OP never heard of anal problems such as you mention.

Oral swabs ... sounds very sexy

and what exactly is fluid bonded... sounds very posh.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/12 15:05:05]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not entirely sure why AIDS caught by blood transfusion has come up in a post about anal sex.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Why are you even swinging with _iews like your? You are obviously very damaged.

hexham

"DNA and HIV are very closely related. That's what viruses do. They are not living organsisms... they invade you DNA. If you don't believe me then read up on it.

Are you for real? You hijack a thread to stand on your soapbox and then spill out your misinformed and quite frankly ludicrous opinions!"

don't seriously dont bother...

OP i love anal sex,never heard of the probems u mention...i dont tend to use lube (oi who said i dont need it )But i would reccomend it for your first time. i would also suggest u dont necesscarily stick to the "porn" approved doggy, woman on top or face to face are fab and will give your partner more control...allowing her to relax which is vital to enjoying anal...as is being turned on...

As sir once said god gave women clits so you could distract them when you were using the tradesmans entrance

Now the icky bit...cleanliness does matter. Firstly dont go from anal to vaginal, your partner can get nasty infections...second a douche or home enema kit can ensure no sweetcorn where you dont want to see it

"a douche or home enema kit can ensure no sweetcorn where you dont want to see it "

Ewwwww!!!

Reverse cowboy makes anal sex much easier for me.

hexham

"a douche or home enema kit can ensure no sweetcorn where you dont want to see it

Ewwwww!!!

Reverse cowboy makes anal sex much easier for me."

Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big

hexham

[Removed by poster at 31/01/12 15:12:13]

Bristol

"Not entirely sure why AIDS caught by blood transfusion has come up in a post about anal sex. "

because one poster is on a mission to either troll the entire forum or is so damaged and hurt by the events of their life any excuse to post about it.

Just remember the OP started this thread about anal sex without a condom with his long term partner and its been hijacked by someone with a serious agenda.

"Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big"

Women on top always better for control. Men tend to just ram it in if they're all horny!

hexham

"Not entirely sure why AIDS caught by blood transfusion has come up in a post about anal sex.

because one poster is on a mission to either troll the entire forum or is so damaged and hurt by the events of their life any excuse to post about it.

Just remember the OP started this thread about anal sex without a condom with his long term partner and its been hijacked by someone with a serious agenda.

"

so lets all give the op useful advice...i am sure many of us have fave positons ect

hexham

"Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big

Women on top always better for control. Men tend to just ram it in if they're all horny! "

(rolf) you have such a way with words

"Not entirely sure why AIDS caught by blood transfusion has come up in a post about anal sex.

"

Yes I guessed that they have an agenda. Luckily they seem to have buggered off at last and left the thread for what it was originally for.

"Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big

Women on top always better for control. Men tend to just ram it in if they're all horny!

(rolf) you have such a way with words"

I know!

"a douche or home enema kit can ensure no sweetcorn where you dont want to see it

Ewwwww!!!

Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big"

Actually I find doggy the best way if they are bigger because I can move myself to a position that I can accomodate the entire length.. it also feels much more I guess dominating like that..

I have never worried about going from one hole to the other though either..but it is something that only happens with my Master and I..

btw I have no idea why the other discussion is so rife in here.. but they are very misinformed people.. and I feel rather sad for them

cali

Sorry in advance if you think I'm incredibly stupid,

but what is "trolling"?

hexham

Ewwwww!!!

Ohhh its my fave position for anal i think traditional doggy is one of the hardest ways to do it esp if the guy is big

Actually I find doggy the best way if they are bigger because I can move myself to a position that I can accomodate the entire length.. it also feels much more I guess dominating like that..

I have never worried about going from one hole to the other though either..but it is something that only happens with my Master and I..

btw I have no idea why the other discussion is so rife in here.. but they are very misinformed people.. and I feel rather sad for them

cali "

i agree bout the switching holes( ie i am milling to take the riks with sir or kev) but just thought they should be informed so they can make the decision.

Interestingly i love face to face with sir cos i feel more dominated thta way

Too many times with doggy men just ram it in...which causes me to tense...however if i am very horny the easier it is in any position!

(for the trolly one, all those men were wearing condoms )

hexham

"Sorry in advance if you think I'm incredibly stupid,

but what is "trolling"? "

posting on a forum to cause upset or get a reaction from regulars...

From urban dictionary

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."

Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

hexham

"Sorry in advance if you think I'm incredibly stupid,

but what is "trolling"?

posting on a forum to cause upset or get a reaction from regulars...

From urban dictionary

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."

Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence.""

Ohhh better definition

Trolling

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming".

Just as bad as trolling is "Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.

In World of Warcraft, there are occasionally people that blurt out in world chat, "You get your mount at level 40 and costs 100 gold." then immediately signs off.

This information is outdated by over a year; but MANY people respond for at least 10-15 minutes afterwards with either corrections or calling that player a 'dummy', or something similar insulting their intelligence.

"Fine glad to hear that you are a regular visitor. Thank God our paths have never crossed."

Well we agree on that for sure

as i stated in another thread .... these trolls keep banging on about safe everything ... yet they're both smokers

Forum Mod

Any chance of getting this thread back on track before it gets to the stage where people start to look as bad as the ones they're moaning about?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I love this place.. I learn something new every day.. thanks

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

yes...back to the OP's thread...

I don't see the need for condoms with anal sex when its with your own partner...

never heard about getting "anal blisters" unless your going at it that fast your likely to self combust!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"am ignorant to this? are the blisters caused by friction?

I would have imagined a lubed cock would be more gentle than a lubed cock with rubber on it.

"

before it kicked off, I did ask the above?

"as i stated in another thread .... these trolls keep banging on about safe everything ... yet they're both smokers "

"I love this place.. I learn something new every day.. thanks "
Me too, now I know what trolling is lol

Not at all sure but having done a first aid course and going off your profile photos I will be happy to be on hand to put on cream and plasters etc etc and sooth brow with magic sponge, And after she has finished drilling you with the strap on and your all patched up now by me I wouldnt say no to kissing her front bottom if thats ok please/ hhaha

Ok so I have just scrolled up and read all that shite above and I have to say hand bags at dawn 6 on 1 half a dozen on tuther lol thats what takes the fun out of these forums to be honest as people always end up falling out over stupid shite all the time.

However back onto subgect in hand (and no thats not my cock as I need both hands to type!) the bird in the ops profile pictures looks as fit as foooooook to me the jammy bastard I sooooooo hate him already unless of course he letts me watch him give her a good seing to or maybe even join in and then in that case hes a top bloke and shes a top wench of course x

"I love this place.. I learn something new every day.. thanks Me too, now I know what trolling is lol "

I'm glad you asked because I didn't know either

Forum Mod

Sometimes I could bang my head against a wall its like a playground in here despite me asking people to cool off