FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > real fully bi guys with couples

real fully bi guys with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onely OP   Man  over a year ago

colne nelson area

I would like to chat or hear from couples who want a real fully bi guy not one that just says he is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

We're looking for bi guys on our couple's profile. But generally only black guys.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I would like to chat or hear from couples who want a real fully bi guy not one that just says he is."

What’s a fully bi guy?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I would like to chat or hear from couples who want a real fully bi guy not one that just says he is.

What’s a fully bi guy? "

Usually translates to one who gives/takes anal

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I would like to chat or hear from couples who want a real fully bi guy not one that just says he is."

Pity you’re sooooo far away

Ramsgate

"I would like to chat or hear from couples who want a real fully bi guy not one that just says he is.

What’s a fully bi guy?

Usually translates to one who gives/takes anal "

But that’s a choice surely. You may consider yourself to be fully bi but don’t choose to do anal

What’s a fully bi guy?

But that’s a choice surely. You may consider yourself to be fully bi but don’t choose to do anal"

My thoughts precisely

I was just passing on the definition that some apply

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

We consider ourselves as “Fully Bi” but do not do Anal. I think the OP is referring to the people who say they are bi just to get access to the Female half of the Couple x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We consider ourselves as “Fully Bi” but do not do Anal. I think the OP is referring to the people who say they are bi just to get access to the Female half of the Couple x"

Lol

Ramsgate

What’s a fully bi guy?

But that’s a choice surely. You may consider yourself to be fully bi but don’t choose to do anal

My thoughts precisely

I was just passing on the definition that some apply"

Also I would like to think that a fully bi man would be capable of having a relationship with either a woman or a man. I imagine that most bi men have long term relationships with women because it’s more socially acceptable.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I consider myself bi. I base it on what I have experienced so far and what I may like to do in future.

So far I've sucked cock, had my cock sucked by a tv and a man and I have fucked a tv and a male.

Am I fully bi?

This is all good stuff but when I saw the thread I was hoping that it would be full of couples clamouring for the attentions of a bi man...I'll keep waiting

Ramsgate

"I consider myself bi. I base it on what I have experienced so far and what I may like to do in future.

So far I've sucked cock, had my cock sucked by a tv and a man and I have fucked a tv and a male.

Am I fully bi? "

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man?

That's the thing, like many other things here, there are so many individual definitions and interpretations - none of them wrong, but all of them right for the individual.

I, for example, consider myself bisexual but don't think I'd ever have a relationship with another guy - I just embrace my sexuality for what it is

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I consider myself bi. I base it on what I have experienced so far and what I may like to do in future.

Am I fully bi?

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man? "

No

Ramsgate

Am I fully bi?

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man? No "

So maybe there are bi guys who are sexually attracted to men but not emotionally attracted to them. It would be interesting to know if there are successful relationships between two bi guys or a bi guy and a gay guy.

Am I fully bi?

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man? No

So maybe there are bi guys who are sexually attracted to men but not emotionally attracted to them. It would be interesting to know if there are successful relationships between two bi guys or a bi guy and a gay guy."

There's a whole spectrum out there so you will find examples of all. We aren't static on the spectrum either, in my twenties I had no interest in cock whatsoever so who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Ramsgate

Am I fully bi?

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man? No

So maybe there are bi guys who are sexually attracted to men but not emotionally attracted to them. It would be interesting to know if there are successful relationships between two bi guys or a bi guy and a gay guy.

There's a whole spectrum out there so you will find examples of all. We aren't static on the spectrum either, in my twenties I had no interest in cock whatsoever so who knows what tomorrow will bring?"

Total obsession with cock? Lol

NEWTOWNABBEY

I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi.

By *seusbothCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Recently had first mmf with bi man,loved it

"I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi."

I'm emotionally attracted to men and I'm not gay.

By *raditionalManMan  over a year ago

Manchestwr

I consider myself Bi-Selfish

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We’ve chatted to many bi guys from here over the years and have found that they talk the talk, but when it comes to meeting they just don’t turn up.

We only play with single guys at clubs now.

Mrs D

"We consider ourselves as “Fully Bi” but do not do Anal. I think the OP is referring to the people who say they are bi just to get access to the Female half of the Couple x"

We get this a lot ...lists as straight but willing to “let” hubby suck him off with no reciprocal action. We don’t consider that bi

Am I fully bi?

Would you have a long-term relationship with a man? "

I’m a bi woman and have been for as long as I remember but have never had a ‘long term’ relationship with a woman...that’s not necessarily a given to be bi!

By *uriouscouple38Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

My dom wants to watch while a big cock enters me from front and behind,this really makes me horny

Any bi guys or couples in South Wales?

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi.

I'm emotionally attracted to men and I'm not gay. "

If you can love a man you're gay!

By *raditionalManMan  over a year ago

Manchestwr

"I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi.

If you can love a man you're gay!"

I love my brother?

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"We consider ourselves as “Fully Bi” but do not do Anal. I think the OP is referring to the people who say they are bi just to get access to the Female half of the Couple x

We get this a lot ...lists as straight but willing to “let” hubby suck him off with no reciprocal action. We don’t consider that bi "

Technically it is bi, but topping rather than bottoming.

As with all these threads about labels, don't worry about words, it's about actions.

If you can love a man you're gay!"

Not if they can also love a woman isnt that the difference between gay and bi ? Bi-sexuals like both

I would like 2 please

Fully bi and love sharing a couple.

Ramsgate

Well I guess there are different shades of bi but I would have thought that anyone who was fully bi would enjoy both physical and emotional relationships equally with both men and women.

By *ure ShotMan  over a year ago

Cotswolds

Not into anal really but will play with guys separately as well as couples. Enjoy kissing guys and girls but I don't think I'd have long term relationship with a guy, although that's not a bad shout for a quiet life whatever way you play though someone will always try to label it. I just don't think we fit in those neat little boxes.

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Just looking to play with m, F and mf. Or more.

We are always trying to find some sexy fully bi men or women. A lot of bi men who are scared of it on here tho we have noticed.

NEWTOWNABBEY

If you can love a man you're gay!

Not if they can also love a woman isnt that the difference between gay and bi ? Bi-sexuals like both "

In my opinion bi sexual means you like sex with both m and f. If you're of the mindset that you can fall in love with both then maybe you're Gabi!

So a guy falling for a guy makes them gay ?

What about the ones that can emotionally and sexually invest in both sexes ?

Which box are we putting them in ?

Yes I hear you, most couples seem to either want a ‘bull’ (hopefully of the non animal variety) or lady, not much scope for bi guys unfortunately

We're always on the look out for bi guys.

We’re looking for a bi guy to join us too, but there does seem to be a few wannabes about

By *amRod64Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

Good thread

Yet to receive...but looking for the right moment

Love sucking cock, and have penetrated a couple of guys.

Just love sex!! Love the ladies too!!

Live your life!

By *ig_Wam_BamCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

Wouldn't we all!

By * very big boyMan  over a year ago

south east clacton

so hard 2 find fully bi cpls on here

By *r and Mrs J - 2018Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Fully bi-fem and bi-oral male here.

Mr J and I were only just talking about his desire to have a bi-boy cum in his mouth and then he kisses me with it and licks it out of my pussy DIRTY BOY!!

By *e Sing TooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

What’s a fully bi guy?

My thoughts precisely

Also I would like to think that a fully bi man would be capable of having a relationship with either a woman or a man. I imagine that most bi men have long term relationships with women because it’s more socially acceptable. "

I’m not so sure. I am bisexual, meaning that I can enjoy sex with men as well as women (top only), but would only be in a relationship with a woman.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

What’s a fully bi guy?

My thoughts precisely

Also I would like to think that a fully bi man would be capable of having a relationship with either a woman or a man. I imagine that most bi men have long term relationships with women because it’s more socially acceptable.

I’m not so sure. I am bisexual, meaning that I can enjoy sex with men as well as women (top only), but would only be in a relationship with a woman. "

Ditto

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Fully bi-fem and bi-oral male here.

Mr J and I were only just talking about his desire to have a bi-boy cum in his mouth and then he kisses me with it and licks it out of my pussy DIRTY BOY!! "

It's brilliant!

By *oundrylayerCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes, very annoying people (guys) and there are 1000's of them!

xx

Basildon

Totally bi here give and take anal men and women. Just love sex. Safe only though.

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

We prefer fully bu tops , wife gets so turned on with full bi man in man before turning our attention to her

It does seem hard to find the genuine bi guys. We’ve met some orally bi guys but ones who state that they are top - always tend to steer the conversation to wanting just T

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

We are both 'fully bi' what ever that is! Nothing better than being joined by a guy or lady who is genuinely into us both.

"We’re looking for a bi guy to join us too, but there does seem to be a few wannabes about "

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m happy to play with anyone local who may be interested

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

Im also "fully bi" (and vers)and would love to meet a couple

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

What’s a fully bi guy?

My thoughts precisely

Also I would like to think that a fully bi man would be capable of having a relationship with either a woman or a man. I imagine that most bi men have long term relationships with women because it’s more socially acceptable. "

Utter bollocks! And quite offensive !

Sheffield

Mr J and I were only just talking about his desire to have a bi-boy cum in his mouth and then he kisses me with it and licks it out of my pussy DIRTY BOY!! "

You are wonderful people xxxxx

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

No, versatile...what’s not to love? No really?

"We are both 'fully bi' what ever that is! Nothing better than being joined by a guy or lady who is genuinely into us both."

This is what its all about for me, but i am aware of those that say they are bi just to get to the female.

So i am always happy for the play to start between us guys while she watches

Welcome to join in when she wants though x

"I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi."
so if your emotional attracted to women your still bi or straight your argument dose not make sense he’s still bi iff he goes out with a gay man I’m gay and I go and have been with women

"I, Alan bi sexual, if was emotionally attracted to men , I'd be gay. Enjoy cock only, as previous poster said your bi. so if your emotional attracted to women your still bi or straight your argument dose not make sense he’s still bi iff he goes out with a gay man I’m gay and I go and have been with women"
I’ve dated straight men who have only ever been with me they have liked me for me

south east clacton

me lookin 4 a fully bi cpl whan this is all over meet a few bi curious cpls and i loved it

Basildon

"It does seem hard to find the genuine bi guys. We’ve met some orally bi guys but ones who state that they are top - always tend to steer the conversation to wanting just T "

Where are you and are you interested

It’s allways fun being the bi guy tho I normally play the bottom role if I do

Still a lot of stigma towards bisexuality in men, and yet it's so common

Basildon

"Still a lot of stigma towards bisexuality in men, and yet it's so common "

I agree. Everyone to their own I think

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I prefer men; I am physically attracted to women enough to snog them and f*** them but I have no romantic inclinations towards them. I will gladly have sex with bi couples as well as with singles of either sex, without the "visual aid" of the other sex, if the occasion demands it. So, if anybody is interested....

Any bi couples looking for me?? “Sigh” x

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"We’ve chatted to many bi guys from here over the years and have found that they talk the talk, but when it comes to meeting they just don’t turn up.

We only play with single guys at clubs now.

Mrs D "

Well I hope to meet you at a club and show you what fully bi means. I have been the meat in a couple sandwich before and can't wait to do it again

High Wycombe

Sounds perfect

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Fully bi couple here find men and women equally attractive

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I have a very obedient cuckold husband, and I really love pushing his boundaries.

Thus far he has none lol.

south east clacton

Any fully bi cpls up 4 a chat

caterham

Fully bi couple here looking for fully bi top for full on bi play

We can always wish

Bi folks turn me on so much. Swapping FM from person to another with no hang ups. It’s fucking hot! X

By *willMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"We are both 'fully bi' what ever that is! Nothing better than being joined by a guy or lady who is genuinely into us both."
well I’m a genuine Bi Guy and for some reason you have blocked me and we have never spoken , perhaps that is why you are finding it difficult

By *moothLeanBodMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Bi folks turn me on so much. Swapping FM from person to another with no hang ups. It’s fucking hot! X"

Perfect. Nailed it.

Definitely bookmarking this thread!

Bi cpl for regular FWB is the dream!!

Would be great if we could find that perfect bi guy

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Full on bi fun with a couple is amazing. Have met some special couples in my life who know the joy of bi MMF. I also know some of the couples I’ve played with have had bad experiences with guys pretending to be bi to just get with the lady. Don’t do it guys! Makes for a terrible meet when you’re found out.

"Bi folks turn me on so much. Swapping FM from person to another with no hang ups. It’s fucking hot! X"

That's why we don't play with straight guys.. No hang ups.. Twice as much fun with plenty of combinations

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

I’m fully bi but finding a couple to have fun with is so difficult

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

The no profile pic and straight on profile guys who message us every day ,using the excuse they dont put bi on as it puts people off ,"WHAT " so i dont argue anymore just delete ,guys who are open and honest we always answer ,but good ones are rare and usually a million miles away ...

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Fully bi couple here looking for fully bi top for full on bi play

We can always wish "

We are around but that’s when the couples tend to disappear sadly.

What’s a fully bi guy?

They maybe bottom,top or vers.

My interpretation of fully bi is that you enjoy sex with both male and female. It may be just male on male fun as while the wife watches and might join in.

We as a couple find the latter a great turn on and works for how we like to play.

My thoughts precisely

I was just passing on the definition that some apply"

Im fully bi ...versatile both top and bottom we do exist xx

"We prefer fully bu tops , wife gets so turned on with full bi man in man before turning our attention to her "

Equal attention is a must..

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I class myself as bicurious cause I have sucked & been sucked guys & I have fucked guys & TV’s in a MMF situation. I have also received a strapon from a lady but never been fucked unfortunately. If or when I receive a real cock I will change my profile to bisexual.

What do you class as 'really' bi?

I find guys attractive

I could have a relationship with a guy if the right one came along

However, the thought of a guy fucking me makes me feel physically sick

I have fucked a guy, but didn't get off on that at all

If I fantasise about guys, it's always me sucking them or them sucking me

I love seeing cum fly

I am definitely bi-sexual, I'm just not interested in penetration with a bloke

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Fully bi guy here trying to find guys who are fully bi difficult bit

By *cottyl1983Man  over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

Messaged mostly every bi couple within 30 miles from my location and never had a reply. Why do bi couples always say strictly no straight males then when you read their verifications it's straight guys. Why would they even show those verifications. Mind boggles

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

"Messaged mostly every bi couple within 30 miles from my location and never had a reply. Why do bi couples always say strictly no straight males then when you read their verifications it's straight guys. Why would they even show those verifications. Mind boggles "

I know never bother on here. I think I've sent one message in the past two years. See no point.

High Wycombe

Fully bi here and love meets for mfm whete the husband is bi and the lady likes to watch and coach

By *ullpa72Man  over a year ago

Isle of Arran

This is an unapologetic "come get me" post I consider myself fully bi love meeting with couples or more ! Have a kean interest in meny aspects of sexuality and like to please .Now please form an orderly line and no shoving !! Lol

south east clacton

Any fullybi cpls on here who r up 4 a chat I am looking 2 find a cpl I can talk 2 and meet whan this over

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

everywhere and somewhere

I've had my dick cheekily licked when I was slowly shafting a Mrs. He must if thought I didn't know as I couldn't see. Lol.

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"The no profile pic and straight on profile guys who message us every day ,using the excuse they dont put bi on as it puts people off ,"WHAT " so i dont argue anymore just delete ,guys who are open and honest we always answer ,but good ones are rare and usually a million miles away ..."

Tell as about it . Dozens a day - I’m really bi , honest but I don’t want anyone to find out from my basic , photo less profile !

caterham

After lockdown we hope to meet a fully bi top for a banging night of anything and everything

What’s a fully bi guy?

My thoughts precisely

More socially acceptable. I am fully bi but i am with my mrs as i love women and am in love with her. With men its just the sex i crave, no more. I could not be with a guy as in dating/relationship ect. But sex hell yes.

This is why we want bi cpls and not single guys. Most say they are bi just to get some vag!

By *uzboxCouple  over a year ago

Northwich

I always think of it as a guy who can fancy men and women equally. Personally my only interest is for what can be contained in a pair of boxer shorts

south east clacton

i am bi i am single and i like fucking both man and woman

By *uckbuddies321Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I (male) consider myself as bi because I like to suck and wank. I'm not attracted to any other part of a guy and don't fancy anal. She loves to watch me suck and be sucked, especially if the guy is going to fuck her next.

By *S2505Couple  over a year ago

lon

Couple with bi guy here.....

south east clacton

H20 pity you 2 not in 2 a older guy nice pe

Genuine bi guy here I really love to meet couples where hub is bi happy to meet hubby solo to prove I'm real and not just after the wife

"Genuine bi guy here I really love to meet couples where hub is bi happy to meet hubby solo to prove I'm real and not just after the wife "

Same here....

Its official...I'm a thread killer

By *tubonCouple  over a year ago

midhurst

We’re sick of guys getting in touch who are straight when our profile clearly states we’re looking for bi!

"Genuine bi guy here I really love to meet couples where hub is bi happy to meet hubby solo to prove I'm real and not just after the wife "

good on you and need more with that mindset like you

By *orthern_SteveMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

What’s a fully bi guy?

Usually translates to one who gives/takes anal "

So we had a saying in the Army .. it’s not bi if you don’t push back !

I’ll say I’m bi but more of a bottom and orally

Love cock as much as pussy and find guys can be equally attractive to me as women.

I'm vers with guys too.

I found with my last fem FWB that guys would say they where bi and want a three way with me and her but they only ever met with her

There would always be an excuse as to why they wouldn't meet the both of us.

So I'm very, very wary now about "bi guys" and usually look at their beris and see if they've met with couples.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

That's what we always looking for fully bi guys

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't play with guys on their own but love to fuck or be fucked by a guy with the wife watching

Sheffield

"That's what we always looking for fully bi guys "

Happy to oblige- I have PMd you x

By *sm_bs23_coupleCouple  over a year ago

WESTON-SUPER-MARE

"Any bi guys or couples in South Wales? "

No at all no such thing as a bi guy or couple in south wales..

By *sm_bs23_coupleCouple  over a year ago

WESTON-SUPER-MARE

"Don't play with guys on their own but love to fuck or be fucked by a guy with the wife watching"

Yeah I agree with that one, luv my cock deep in pussy while a cock deep in my arse...mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic