FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dating through Fab?

Dating through Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apient_stag OP   Man  over a year ago

Glocs

Morning!

As a single guy with a kink for women that swing, I’m not having much luck with the usual dating apps (Bumble, etc.): people on them are just too vanilla!

I’ve met some great couples in clubs, and been involved in some incredibly sexy scenes. From chats at clubs, it’s clear that Fab is the place to meet swinging peeps online.

But my question is: is it also a good place to date single women who want to swing? Or is everyone loved-up already

All opinions welcome!

- ‘Stag’ (one day)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

From what I read many single fab members are looking for a connection and more than a one off meet. I don't think many of them are looking to actually swing together though.

Hopefully loads of people will be along in a minute to prove me wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and the Mr met on here as two singles. It started out as casual swinging fun, visiting clubs etc. Then we fell for each other! Now we are really happy together and play together!

We weren't looking for anything more than friendship and great bedroom antics. Both got way more than we bargained for

There are lots of people using the site to meet others for more longer term than a quickie down the back of wilkos. Do a forum search for "matchmaking" threads

P

Glocs

CorsetKiller, Deviance,

Thanks for giving me some hope!

Ideally I’m looking for a partner / fwb who wants to swing, herself. For me, the fun would be in watching her have fun. Mostly

I’ll look out for the matchmaking threads.

Sx

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

Having been on and off this site in over ten years I have had two long term partners from this site. Alas am on the look again

Single pringle.

Looking for vanilla n non vanilla lifestyle full relationship. Holding hands (before being handcuffed) n cuddling (before getting tied down) kissed l before getting blindfolded)... lol

Why not have both?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We met on here as singles almost 3 and a half years ago

We weren't looking for more just happened .

We took some time away when we first met ,then decided we wanted to carry this lifestyle on.

It happens a fair bit

Good luck finding what you want OP

Miss x

"Single pringle.

Looking for vanilla n non vanilla lifestyle full relationship. Holding hands (before being handcuffed) n cuddling (before getting tied down) kissed l before getting blindfolded)... lol

Why not have both?"

Exactly! its having the best of both worlds and take it or leave it when we want

Someone who is single at the moment ie me

Dating apps are well and good if everyone is honest and true to their word and not full of double standards

Love can blossom anywhere in life, instead of searching and looking. Enjoy being single, go to clubs go to socials do something that interests you, throw caution to the wind

X

Me and the gf met through fab.

Ive yet to meet anyone who wants to date me.here or anywhere lol but i live in hope. I know a couple who met on here they have been together quite a few yrs now

Glocs

Kelly, Jack, Glitzy, and the Morgans

Thanks, guys. Fab already sounds more promising than the more vanilla apps. The few times I tried to be honest in places like Tindr, you just get lumped in with the fuckboys (not a good thing!). Honesty is definitely a rare commodity.

- Stag

Some of us live in hope

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I’d like to meet someone nice

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"I’d like to meet someone nice "

Well there's someone for every one... even a woman with a beard

I would love to meet someone for more and swing together. I can’t go back to a conventional relationship. Been craving this since my 20s.

by the sea

"I’d like to meet someone nice

Well there's someone for every one... even a woman with a beard "

Great

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

"Morning!

As a single guy with a kink for women that swing, I’m not having much luck with the usual dating apps (Bumble, etc.): people on them are just too vanilla!

I’ve met some great couples in clubs, and been involved in some incredibly sexy scenes. From chats at clubs, it’s clear that Fab is the place to meet swinging peeps online.

But my question is: is it also a good place to date single women who want to swing? Or is everyone loved-up already

All opinions welcome!

- ‘Stag’ (one day)"

Mmm we live in hope and just have fun in the meantime

Totally agree about the dating sites though

Good luck x

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"I’d like to meet someone nice "

This goes for me too

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

My partner was on Fab before we met. It was always my hope to find a female partner in crime. Finding someone I can swing with, and who appreciates I look great in heels. Was never going to happen on a vanilla site.

XX

It does happen OP - there are several couples on the forum that have met on here and a couple even got married

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

While it's not something I'm actively looking for, I'd only really be interested in a relationship with someone I'd met through the scene as a conventional relationship just does't appeal. And I know of plenty of people who are actively looking.

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Dating with someone who swings would be ideal

"Dating with someone who swings would be ideal "
it can be done, we started off swinging then dating then a relationship...a swinging one

I met someone on here. She was gorgeous in every way. I didn’t plan to have a relationship,we fell into it.

Unfortunately,the world of Fab does have its stirs and echoes.

I had my doubts that she wanted to leave this lifestyle,so we parted ways.

It was amazing,whilst it lasted.

By *rettypeaches-xWoman  over a year ago

South East

Currently dating a guy I met on here

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Well if anyone likes my profile feel free to send a message. I would like a bit of fan dating x

I would love the "more" but it seems hard to find that perfect combination of someone I would like to date/share my vanilla life with who is also kinky/open minded sexually like me.

By *rettypeaches-xWoman  over a year ago

South East

"I would love the "more" but it seems hard to find that perfect combination of someone I would like to date/share my vanilla life with who is also kinky/open minded sexually like me. "

It does exist - mine is a good balance of kinky and vanilla and we met on here x

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

My partner and I have talked about this jokingly. I (Mr) have said, that if I was in that position, I surely would. Once the Pandora's box of swinging is opened I could never see me dating through a normal site for a vanilla lifestyle.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I've dated off fab... wasn't looking for it. Just happened. Can't date in the vanilla world... each time i try it is dire

Beyond dire. Try clubs... more likely to meet a singleton. Good luck OP

There used to be a dating tgread or two havent seen one for a while

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Morning!

All opinions welcome!

- ‘Stag’ (one day)"

I would be open to dating casually, kind of like a fwb situation.

Ive dated on fab before. Just happened no regrets

If you are looking for your 'Vixen', then Fab and clubs is your only option. Going through all the steps of dating different ladies to get to the point of mentioning your kinks, only to see a look of disgust/shock would be pointless. Also, add in the possible fall out if she then spoke of your kinks to others....

Then again Fab does not have a monopoly on kinky ladies. Introducing a new Vixen to the lifestyle would be pretty amazing.

I'm no help.....

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Morning!

All opinions welcome!

- ‘Stag’ (one day)"

I believe and hope it is entirely possible to find dates from fab. There are some very lovely people all looking for different somethings.

V x

With the right person...

"With the right person..."

You had your chance Liberoo

*raises arm across brow all dramatic like*

P

"If you are looking for your 'Vixen', then Fab and clubs is your only option. Going through all the steps of dating different ladies to get to the point of mentioning your kinks, only to see a look of disgust/shock would be pointless. Also, add in the possible fall out if she then spoke of your kinks to others....

Then again Fab does not have a monopoly on kinky ladies. Introducing a new Vixen to the lifestyle would be pretty amazing.

I'm no help..... "

U hsve to decide what u want

"With the right person...

You had your chance Liberoo

*raises arm across brow all dramatic like*

P"

By *T22Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Met girl here New Year, seen each other few times now it’s more a thing. She’s been on here longer and played with couples and singles. Now off to first social and arranged first couple meet. All very exciting and you know from start where you are

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This goes for me too "

And me

I'm single and optimistic, although I wonder if I fall into the "hot enough to fuck but not to date" category....

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

"Dating with someone who swings would be ideal "

It certainly would. Seems very hard to achieve though.

Well what a perfect world it would be if we could meet our fun playful other on here.. I'm yet to find a women who's similar to sexually but a best friend to would be cool...I live in hope

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

There is a thread take a look

Fabulous dating

Good luck OP.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

It can certainly happen, we were both singles, I wasn’t especially looking for anything more than casual but you can’t help how things go when you meet the right person

Whether I’d rely on it to find more though I’m not sure, maybe more of those ‘if it happens it’s a bonus’ scenarios.

TB

By *rishclitlickerMan  over a year ago

in the hills

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 13:38:48]

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

I think there are a lot looking for "more" but the problem with this is the ones who are not looking to swing when they get together.

It's a mine field. Once you've found someone who also wants more, it's then down to wether you want the same more

I want to meet someone special yes. Someone between 45 and 55. Have been on other dating sites but too many time wasters. However he would have to love kink.

I wouldn't be into us being a fab couple who did vanilla

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ide like to meet a guy off here wanting a bit more than meeting up for sex but I'm continually told this isn't a dating site and I ought to look elsewhere , but like a few on here I'm wanting kink in my life too and this should be the perfect place to meet that special someone

Live in hope lol

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Guys make a lot of mistakes because they are not honest to themselves, do you want to date someone or do you want someone you can play with anytime you want, the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play, I can be honest with myself that I don't want the dating , I just want ladies I can play with anytime I want, without the mine field of the dating and I don't want just one lady, I can be honest with myself like this, once I can honestly identify my objective without deceiving myself I can achieve my aim

"Guys make a lot of mistakes because they are not honest to themselves, do you want to date someone or do you want someone you can play with anytime you want, the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play, I can be honest with myself that I don't want the dating , I just want ladies I can play with anytime I want, without the mine field of the dating and I don't want just one lady, I can be honest with myself like this, once I can honestly identify my objective without deceiving myself I can achieve my aim"

"Guys make a lot of mistakes because they are not honest to themselves, do you want to date someone or do you want someone you can play with anytime you want, the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play, I can be honest with myself that I don't want the dating , I just want ladies I can play with anytime I want, without the mine field of the dating and I don't want just one lady, I can be honest with myself like this, once I can honestly identify my objective without deceiving myself I can achieve my aim"

That's the most honest thing I've read on fab I think.

By *ork10Man  over a year ago

York

"Ive yet to meet anyone who wants to date me.here or anywhere lol but i live in hope. I know a couple who met on here they have been together quite a few yrs now"

I’d date you any day shame the distance is to far

By *exycouple68Couple  over a year ago

herefordshire

Me and my now husband met on here as singles 5 yrs ago . We're still on here

By *evils-couple13Couple  over a year ago

Neath

Met my husband through the site about 6 years a go. Been together for 4 years now

"If you are looking for your 'Vixen', then Fab and clubs is your only option. Going through all the steps of dating different ladies to get to the point of mentioning your kinks, only to see a look of disgust/shock would be pointless. Also, add in the possible fall out if she then spoke of your kinks to others....

I'm no help.....

U hsve to decide what u want "

It's not easy. I just sit back and do nothing. Problem solved!

Glocs

Wow. What a great set of replies on this thread. Thanks, Fab people.

This one I had to respond to...

“the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play,”

... and, not for the first time, I’m glad we’re all different. Just as there are guys who only want to play with a ‘vixen’ for an evening (all play and no dating) there are ‘stags’ who want an emotional connection with a woman who plays.

I’ve had so many messages from people agreeing, and wanting the Stag/Vixen relationship, or even the cuckold/hotwife alternative. Or stories about friends of theirs who’ve managed it. There’s hope!

"Wow. What a great set of replies on this thread. Thanks, Fab people.

This one I had to respond to...

“the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play,”

... and, not for the first time, I’m glad we’re all different. Just as there are guys who only want to play with a ‘vixen’ for an evening (all play and no dating) there are ‘stags’ who want an emotional connection with a woman who plays.

I’ve had so many messages from people agreeing, and wanting the Stag/Vixen relationship, or even the cuckold/hotwife alternative. Or stories about friends of theirs who’ve managed it. There’s hope!"

Always hope

Here’s hoping

"Here’s hoping "

I think it would be good to date someone off here as long as there's mutual trust. I recently went back to online dating and some are just crude and openly not wanting to date or have any romance. I'm hoping to find a partner in the traditional sense of meeting in person and finding attraction without both of us hiding behind a phone/pc.

"Ide like to meet a guy off here wanting a bit more than meeting up for sex but I'm continually told this isn't a dating site and I ought to look elsewhere , but like a few on here I'm wanting kink in my life too and this should be the perfect place to meet that special someone

Live in hope lol "

Me too, I’m a very patient person and I’m sure it will happen when it’s meant to. Fingers crossed for you too x

"Having been on and off this site in over ten years I have had two long term partners from this site. Alas am on the look again "

It sounds like the site is working for you! No 'alas' about it

Near Marlborough

I disagree with the sexual stereotyping, I think it applies for both men and women, but agree wholehearted that if only people weren’t afraid of being honest about what they are looking for, it would make things much happier and easier to navigate. I also think the “what you’re looking for” can change depending on what you find.

V x

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 20:38:35]

We fully recommend it and cannot be happier x

Aberdeen

"Guys make a lot of mistakes because they are not honest to themselves, do you want to date someone or do you want someone you can play with anytime you want, the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play, I can be honest with myself that I don't want the dating , I just want ladies I can play with anytime I want, without the mine field of the dating and I don't want just one lady, I can be honest with myself like this, once I can honestly identify my objective without deceiving myself I can achieve my aim

I disagree with the sexual stereotyping, I think it applies for both men and women, but agree wholehearted that if only people weren’t afraid of being honest about what they are looking for, it would make things much happier and easier to navigate. I also think the “what you’re looking for” can change depending on what you find.

V x

"

There is no sexual stereotyping ,what I have said is the honest truth ,the truth is a gentleman who knows that he will prevail at the end of the day.

If you take a ladies pussy and place it on a wall , most guys will forget the ladies and marry the wall, despite the fact that the wall cannot talk, might even be the best marriage they ever had lol.

This is the way most guys are , this is the way we are built,ladies find this impossible to do , because a lady must like a guy to play with him, a guy can play with a lady without liking anything about her. I have observed a lot of ladies on my journey and they just can't do it,it is hard for them to just play without some form of feelings . I can be honest to myself, really and truly do I want the relationship, the answer is no, I just want the fun.

"Guys make a lot of mistakes because they are not honest to themselves, do you want to date someone or do you want someone you can play with anytime you want, the ladies need to date, guys only want to play and most guys date just to play, I can be honest with myself that I don't want the dating , I just want ladies I can play with anytime I want, without the mine field of the dating and I don't want just one lady, I can be honest with myself like this, once I can honestly identify my objective without deceiving myself I can achieve my aim

V x

There is no sexual stereotyping ,what I have said is the honest truth ,the truth is a gentleman who knows that he will prevail at the end of the day.

If you take a ladies pussy and place it on a wall , most guys will forget the ladies and marry the wall, despite the fact that the wall cannot talk, might even be the best marriage they ever had lol.

This is the way most guys are , this is the way we are built,ladies find this impossible to do , because a lady must like a guy to play with him, a guy can play with a lady without liking anything about her. I have observed a lot of ladies on my journey and they just can't do it,it is hard for them to just play without some form of feelings . I can be honest to myself, really and truly do I want the relationship, the answer is no, I just want the fun."

That’s fine as you are honest with that. I just don’t meet that kind of guy that just wants fun only. I like a friendship at the very least to go with the sex and I tend to meet guys who like the same. Mental stimulation has to be there or I just don’t get turned on. I love a guys company, sometimes I like it more than the sex.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I’ll look out for the matchmaking threads.

Sx "

Sorry, I’ve been away so long

By *idddleWoman  over a year ago

southampton

I met someone through fab, Also know of several people who have met significant others on here, lol and also quite a few who only want casual but keep meeting peeps (especially men) who seem to want to turn it into something more permanent, or even become jealous and try and turn it mono...

From what I can tell on the latter it seems there’s a fair no of people on here who have very high sex drives, but once they meet someone with equally high drives actually become practically monogamous as getting all previously unmet needs in one partner

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I’ll look out for the matchmaking threads.

Sx

Sorry, I’ve been away so long "

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/869697#message_19371640

by the sea

V x

This is the way most guys are , this is the way we are built,ladies find this impossible to do , because a lady must like a guy to play with him, a guy can play with a lady without liking anything about her. I have observed a lot of ladies on my journey and they just can't do it,it is hard for them to just play without some form of feelings . I can be honest to myself, really and truly do I want the relationship, the answer is no, I just want the fun."

Really very honest and quite true for many men and i think some women are starting to act very similar

Personally I just couldn’t have sex without a lot of attraction and I can’t feel relaxed enough to enjoy myself so pleasure will be limited so it’s all a bit pointless really

When I first joined here I would say absolutely not. However if your both on the same page then why not give it a go. Even fucked up experiences are experiences and experience is growth

Near Marlborough

V x

I say again. Sexual stereotyping. “Most women”. “Most men”. It is perfectly acceptable for you to speak for yourself, and be honest and open about what you want. But please do not speak for me. I can fuck who I like with or without feelings (there is no “must” about it) and I suspect there are many other people of different genders who can and do.

V x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Having been on and off this site in over ten years I have had two long term partners from this site. Alas am on the look again "

Well you’re in bloody great shape for a fellow old fart! I’m sure a lucky local lady will find you soon!

Oh and op - yes - some of us singles are hoping for a relationship that involves swinging rather than monogamy!

Aberdeen

V x

This is the way most guys are , this is the way we are built,ladies find this impossible to do , because a lady must like a guy to play with him, a guy can play with a lady without liking anything about her. I have observed a lot of ladies on my journey and they just can't do it,it is hard for them to just play without some form of feelings . I can be honest to myself, really and truly do I want the relationship, the answer is no, I just want the fun.

I say again. Sexual stereotyping. “Most women”. “Most men”. It is perfectly acceptable for you to speak for yourself, and be honest and open about what you want. But please do not speak for me. I can fuck who I like with or without feelings (there is no “must” about it) and I suspect there are many other people of different genders who can and do.

V x

"

I have no interest in speaking for you, niether do I have any interest in speaking for anyone, niether do I have any interest in stereotyping anything or anyone, what I said is the truth based on the general statistics of divorce rates, are there exceptions to the rule , definitely yes but that does not mean the rule is not correct.

I've had few dates through fab although a few of them are also on POF I find a lot of the same ladies are on both.. I've got a few regular club buddy's now and we all get along really well. They are bi so we all meet up in the club's and play together

To answer your question OP it is a good place to date. Not read the thread fully yet, but posting to have a proper look another time because this is an interesting topic and I know many Fabbers, friends that are having fun with this on here

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just putting it out there, there are non-vanilla dating apps. I met my partner on one .

Near Marlborough

V x

V x

I have no interest in speaking for you, niether do I have any interest in speaking for anyone, niether do I have any interest in stereotyping anything or anyone, what I said is the truth based on the general statistics of divorce rates, are there exceptions to the rule , definitely yes but that does not mean the rule is not correct."

Lies, damn lies and statistics. I suspect if you pulled research on divorce statistics you could be able to “prove” many things. But one thing you can’t prove is that a “woman must like a guy to have sex with them”. That simply isn’t the case. You could say perhaps that your perception is that more women need some kind of connection than a man.

I’m a woman that would like a sexually non-monogamous relationship, but I’m very happy fucking people in clubs I know nothing about. That may mean I’m the exception that proves the rule, but since I doubt there’s anything exceptional about me I’m just assuming that I’m one of many people (of all genders) with similar desires.

V x

V x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm looking to meet someone more permanent on here. Dating sites aren't working as they are either attached or looking for hookups and nsa

"I'm looking to meet someone more permanent on here. Dating sites aren't working as they are either attached or looking for hookups and nsa"

This is so true Misswoods

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm looking to meet someone more permanent on here. Dating sites aren't working as they are either attached or looking for hookups and nsa

This is so true Misswoods "

Pretty much given up on them tbh. I'm staying here. At least people are honest about what they are looking for. I've had a few on dating apps than think because I'm on fab they are entitled to a hook up on there and here. And for those why complain that this isn't a dating site, technically you are correct, however, people use the site for their own needs, not those of others. Plenty of people on here have met and got together, some even married. So there is hope lol.

"

So true

I think I'm a guy

I don't know what I want anymore.

I don't want conventional relationship - or live with anyone or be involved with their family. I dont want the monotony of daily life with someone - doing their laundry and watching TV.

But I do want someone to go on holiday with, go on nights out with and of course have a fantastic sex life with.

Is it possible at my age?

"I don't know what I want anymore.

I don't want conventional relationship - or live with anyone or be involved with their family. I dont want the monotony of daily life with someone - doing their laundry and watching TV.

But I do want someone to go on holiday with, go on nights out with and of course have a fantastic sex life with.

"

Why no, I’m older than you and I’m positive I will find that. Although I don’t mind doing the laundry

Why no, I’m older than you and I’m positive I will find that. Although I don’t mind doing the laundry "

*not

One day....

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Its not a dating site but good for making connections that can possibly lead to something more down the line thats what me and my gf hope for with another girl in time as monogamy is not for us x

Aberdeen

V x

V x

I have no interest in speaking for you, niether do I have any interest in speaking for anyone, niether do I have any interest in stereotyping anything or anyone, what I said is the truth based on the general statistics of divorce rates, are there exceptions to the rule , definitely yes but that does not mean the rule is not correct.

Lies, damn lies and statistics. I suspect if you pulled research on divorce statistics you could be able to “prove” many things. But one thing you can’t prove is that a “woman must like a guy to have sex with them”. That simply isn’t the case. You could say perhaps that your perception is that more women need some kind of connection than a man.

I’m a woman that would like a sexually non-monogamous relationship, but I’m very happy fucking people in clubs I know nothing about. That may mean I’m the exception that proves the rule, but since I doubt there’s anything exceptional about me I’m just assuming that I’m one of many people (of all genders) with similar desires.

V x

V x "

No lies at all , we are saying the same thing using different statements, that thing you call "some kind of connection" is the " some form of feelings" I am talking about. It is not a perception , it is reality in my opinion.

Yeah I agree a lady who is a swinger can just meet a guy in the swingers club and fuck him, but even then some of my female friends who are swingers would argue that the ladies who are swingers might not mind some form of relationship like going to the movies or dinner if this were possible even if they have to go with their husbands and the guy at the same time, this is difficult to prove I agree and I will look at this as their opinion.

My experience is, even in this case if you keep fucking the lady everyday if proximity and time allows , those feelings will creep in for the ladies, this is also difficult to prove.

For guys, after the sex that's when their third eyes begin to open and they begin to see the lady a little clearer for who she really is , if they get into a relationship or marriage then they see the lady even more clearer and realise , oh no I can't build anything with this lady, infact all her flaws come out and then when they realise their life has become hell despite all their money and when they can't find any reason to stay they head for the courts, irrespective of how expensive or cheap depending on how smart the guy was in the beginning, this is based on the statistics of divorces.

All this is avoidable if the guys keep to the fun only in my opinion because that's all a majority of guys want, be successful and have fun, although I still agree there are exceptions to the rule and there will always be exceptions to every rule.

Dudley

V x

V x

V x

V x

No lies at all , we are saying the same thing using different statements, that thing you call "some kind of connection" is the " some form of feelings" I am talking about. It is not a perception , it is reality in my opinion.

Yeah I agree a lady who is a swinger can just meet a guy in the swingers club and fuck him, but even then some of my female friends who are swingers would argue that the ladies who are swingers might not mind some form of relationship like going to the movies or dinner if this were possible even if they have to go with their husbands and the guy at the same time, this is difficult to prove I agree and I will look at this as their opinion.

My experience is, even in this case if you keep fucking the lady everyday if proximity and time allows , those feelings will creep in for the ladies, this is also difficult to prove.

For guys, after the sex that's when their third eyes begin to open and they begin to see the lady a little clearer for who she really is , if they get into a relationship or marriage then they see the lady even more clearer and realise , oh no I can't build anything with this lady, infact all her flaws come out and then when they realise their life has become hell despite all their money and when they can't find any reason to stay they head for the courts, irrespective of how expensive or cheap depending on how smart the guy was in the beginning, this is based on the statistics of divorces.

All this is avoidable if the guys keep to the fun only in my opinion because that's all a majority of guys want, be successful and have fun, although I still agree there are exceptions to the rule and there will always be exceptions to every rule.

"

That last comment if yours speaks volumes about your opinion of women.

I totally disagree with most of what you've said, I do not want a relationship and alot of women I know don't.

You cannot speak for 'most' people, you can say what your friends think but they are not the only ones whose opinions matter.

"I'm looking to meet someone more permanent on here. Dating sites aren't working as they are either attached or looking for hookups and nsa

This is so true Misswoods "

To be honest with you I think I'll stick to riding my bike. Maybe the real world with people that have shared interest is the way to go. Who knows

Liverpool

"

Solo Polyamory. Date people who already have a primary partner and have no primary partner yourself. I have dated men as a Poly person myself who want similar things to you, even if just for a period in their life.

Solo Polyamory. Date people who already have a primary partner and have no primary partner yourself. I have dated men as a Poly person myself who want similar things to you, even if just for a period in their life."

How would I go about finding that?

And also you're 27 and hot - I doubt it would be as easy for me!

Why no, I’m older than you and I’m positive I will find that. Although I don’t mind doing the laundry "

If you do the laundry then they will be moved in your house in no time

Why no, I’m older than you and I’m positive I will find that. Although I don’t mind doing the laundry

If you do the laundry then they will be moved in your house in no time

"

I live in a shared house but I really miss living with someone. Me and my ex hubby parted 4 years ago and I miss it sometimes.

Near Marlborough

V x

V x

V x

V x

That last comment if yours speaks volumes about your opinion of women.

I totally disagree with most of what you've said, I do not want a relationship and alot of women I know don't.

You cannot speak for 'most' people, you can say what your friends think but they are not the only ones whose opinions matter. "

I tend to agree with you re this poster’s opinion of women. But hey. He’s entitled to his opinion.

V x

V x

V x

V x

V x

"

Did someone hurt you in the past because it really sounds like it? You have such low opinions of women it’s hard to read tbh.

Liverpool

Solo Polyamory. Date people who already have a primary partner and have no primary partner yourself. I have dated men as a Poly person myself who want similar things to you, even if just for a period in their life.

And also you're 27 and hot - I doubt it would be as easy for me!"

There are Poly socials in some areas. There's also an app called feeld for non-monogamous dating. Haha! Thank you but I know Polyamorous people of all ages. If it's something that interests you I can give you names of a couple of older Polyamorous bloggers.

And also you're 27 and hot - I doubt it would be as easy for me!

There are Poly socials in some areas. There's also an app called feeld for non-monogamous dating. Haha! Thank you but I know Polyamorous people of all ages. If it's something that interests you I can give you names of a couple of older Polyamorous bloggers."

I like Feeld but that’s for all types of dating/sex/etc. Met some lovely people from there.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Op I couldn’t be bothered to read the whole thread so sorry if I’m just repeating something similar to what someone else has said.

You can meet a life partner anywhere, often it happens in the most unlikely place and when you least expect it.

We met on here as singles in August 2013, I relocated county to move in 6 months later. We’ll be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary next month

If you meet someone who you really hit it off with, be open with them and let them know that you’d like more than just a single meet. Don’t try to rush, a relationship will develop naturally, just like it does in the vanilla world. Above all though, the key to finding a successful relationship, here or anywhere else, is honesty and communication

By *issandMaxCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I've met the love of my life through fab, now engaged!

Having a relationship where nothing is taboo is amazing, we can talk about and do everything.

So yes it's quite possible, as above common interests definitely help!

Aberdeen

V x

V x

V x

V x

Did someone hurt you in the past because it really sounds like it? You have such low opinions of women it’s hard to read tbh. "

It's not like that at all , I see it as being objective based on current trends in the world today.

If I show you a bridge over a river and I told you that one out of every two people that crossed that bridge fell into the river, I believe you will sit up and determine if it is necessary to cross that bridge and if it is, what can you do to ensure you don't fall into the river and if you fall into the river, what can you do to ensure you survive that fall.

It is the same thing here, divorce court statistics show that one in every two marriages ends in divorce and ask the very successful men to show you what happened to them when this happened, so why would I walk blindly into that situation when I can achieve everything I want without being in that situation. That's all this is.

by the sea

V x

V x

V x

V x

Did someone hurt you in the past because it really sounds like it? You have such low opinions of women it’s hard to read tbh.

It's not like that at all , I see it as being objective based on current trends in the world today.

If I show you a bridge over a river and I told you that one out of every two people that crossed that bridge fell into the river, I believe you will sit up and determine if it is necessary to cross that bridge and if it is, what can you do to ensure you don't fall into the river and if you fall into the river, what can you do to ensure you survive that fall.

It is the same thing here, divorce court statistics show that one in every two marriages ends in divorce and ask the very successful men to show you what happened to them when this happened, so why would I walk blindly into that situation when I can achieve everything I want without being in that situation. That's all this is."

That’s very calculated but you are very honest, see more people thinking like this in the world, I get you even though I don’t like the thought process

Dudley

"

It is the same thing here, divorce court statistics show that one in every two marriages ends in divorce and ask the very successful men to show you what happened to them when this happened, so why would I walk blindly into that situation when I can achieve everything I want without being in that situation. That's all this is."

Ok, the river analogy, what if on the other side of the river is the most amazing thing you can imagine, that's why people risk it.

Now, personally, that's not what I'm looking for but for you to be so openly bitter and quite honestly, you seem to have an underlying dislike for women (i may be way off the mark but that's how I've taken what you've been saying), there must have been some kind of situation that has made you feel this way.

Aberdeen

"

It is the same thing here, divorce court statistics show that one in every two marriages ends in divorce and ask the very successful men to show you what happened to them when this happened, so why would I walk blindly into that situation when I can achieve everything I want without being in that situation. That's all this is.

Ok, the river analogy, what if on the other side of the river is the most amazing thing you can imagine, that's why people risk it.

Now, personally, that's not what I'm looking for but for you to be so openly bitter and quite honestly, you seem to have an underlying dislike for women (i may be way off the mark but that's how I've taken what you've been saying), there must have been some kind of situation that has made you feel this way."

There is nothing amazing on the other side if I fall into the river unprepared, there is nothing bitter about me , I will tell every successful woman the same thing, don't go in blindly.

Dudley

"

Now, personally, that's not what I'm looking for but for you to be so openly bitter and quite honestly, you seem to have an underlying dislike for women (i may be way off the mark but that's how I've taken what you've been saying), there must have been some kind of situation that has made you feel this way.

There is nothing amazing on the other side if I fall into the river unprepared, there is nothing bitter about me , I will tell every successful woman the same thing, don't go in blindly."

In what respect are these people successful? You mean in getting meets or in life?

By *erseysidemale100Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Don’t you think though if you tell normal women what you do on here they will run a mile !

"Morning!

All opinions welcome!

- ‘Stag’ (one day)"

It could take a while but I've met some fantastic girls on here and had long term relationships with. Perseverance is the trick! Good luck!

Near Marlborough

"Don’t you think though if you tell normal women what you do on here they will run a mile !"

We are not “normal”?

Jeez

V x

By *essle_guyMan  over a year ago

hull

I'm here because I enjoy sex and having been divorced for 5 years, i don't get any. The ladies on here are generally very honest about what activities they like in the bedroom.

I'm also on the vanilla dating sites looking for occasional nights out or in.

I've missed a woman's company, not held a lady's hand, hugged, kissed, removed any clothing (apart from my coat) in a lady's presence in over 3 years. I'm getting worried that if i do get a chance to play, I'll have forgotten what to do.

But, I'll be happy with occasional/regular meets just for sex, or also going to the cinema/ pub/restaurant etc together.

Dudley

"Don’t you think though if you tell normal women what you do on here they will run a mile !

We are not “normal”?

Jeez

V x "

I'm quite abnormal and I love it!

By *erseysidemale100Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"Don’t you think though if you tell normal women what you do on here they will run a mile !

We are not “normal”?

Jeez

V x "

hot pics I must say , I don’t mean to offend anyone not saying people are not normal I just mean a normal life style not fab life style x

Glocs

Lacey_Red and Naughty_Lola ...

Thanks for pointing out Feeld. Definitely looks worth investigating!

Glocs

"

V x "

This, exactly. Thanks, Virginie.

I'd love to meet my future partner on here.

Me and my boyfriend met on fab also

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Somebody date me please ??

"Don’t you think though if you tell normal women what you do on here they will run a mile !"

So im

Not normal

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We met on FAB. At the end of the day when your looking for a partner you want someone you can be open, free and share everything with. So if the lifestyle is a big part of who you are you want to be with someone you can share it with then scene is the the perfect place to look. After all most of the population are not swingers so finding someone open to sharing it with you on a dating site could prove difficult and more a game of pure luck. I mean at what stage on a dating site do you bring the subject of swinging? And how fast till you end up on someone else's blocked list?

Having said OK Cupid is fairly opened minded and you can veiw sexual compatibility amongst other things. The ask about attitudes to monogomy, kinks and sexual appitites.

There's a seat for every arse

"

I would hope so, that's what would suit me also ??

Lea Marston

"

This is totally where I'm at! The meets with people you know, where you can spend a night having food, watching (bits of!) a film and playing, happily sleep alongside them then go your separate ways are great.

I don't want to have to worry about his mother's birthday or him to have me nagging him to jet wash the decking. But I do want someone to go to Temptations with!

Id love a happy swinging relation ship, lots fun and both happy together

Absolutely.

Its finding someone to connect with mentally outside the bedroom that makes the greatest sex in the bedroom, there are lots of like minded people who have the same attitude looking for the same thing.

Although this might not be that site to find it for everyone, Its not a bad starting point.

by the sea

This is totally where I'm at! The meets with people you know, where you can spend a night having food, watching (bits of!) a film and playing, happily sleep alongside them then go your separate ways are great.

I don't want to have to worry about his mother's birthday or him to have me nagging him to jet wash the decking. But I do want someone to go to Temptations with!"

That’s more like Fwb than a relationship

I don't want to have to worry about his mother's birthday or him to have me nagging him to jet wash the decking. But I do want someone to go to Temptations with!

That’s more like Fwb than a relationship "

Lea Marston

That’s more like Fwb than a relationship "

Yes I know - I mentioned earlier on that I'm not looking for a relationship. I was responding to what the earlier poster had said.

Dudley

I don't want to have to worry about his mother's birthday or him to have me nagging him to jet wash the decking. But I do want someone to go to Temptations with!"

This is what I'd like too.

This is what I'd like too."

I do it. Works well for me and him

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

i think id rather meet someone on here than a traditional dating app... hang on, im not any traditional dating apps!

By *oppy and Rugby BoyCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Me and my partner met on here it's good we like the same things.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Me and my partner met on here it's good we like the same things."
lovely xx

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I met my ex and my current girlfriend on here, it can and it does happen for lots of people.

That's one of the things that has changed on here over the years; increasing numbers of singles openly looking for partners. Dating isn't a dirty word anymore.

Near Marlborough

"I met my ex and my current girlfriend on here, it can and it does happen for lots of people.

That's one of the things that has changed on here over the years; increasing numbers of singles openly looking for partners. Dating isn't a dirty word anymore. "

exactly this. I’ve met 2 guys here I’ve had long term emotional relationships with.

Vx

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

"I've dated off fab... wasn't looking for it. Just happened. Can't date in the vanilla world... each time i try it is dire

Beyond dire. Try clubs... more likely to meet a singleton. Good luck OP"

And you are very much my type xx

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

"Having been on and off this site in over ten years I have had two long term partners from this site. Alas am on the look again

Well you’re in bloody great shape for a fellow old fart! I’m sure a lucky local lady will find you soon!

Oh and op - yes - some of us singles are hoping for a relationship that involves swinging rather than monogamy! "

Yes please you are stunning xx

Why doesnt someone just sets post up for people who want to date.. no meets just chat and get to know 1 another???

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why doesnt someone just sets post up for people who want to date.. no meets just chat and get to know 1 another??? "

Already been done

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

I met hubby on here so it is possible xx

I think i wanna date... altho no idea who or how.... boyfriend pillow currently bein purchased

"I think i wanna date... altho no idea who or how.... boyfriend pillow currently bein purchased"
That reminds me new pillows needed!! Plus sheet

"I think i wanna date... altho no idea who or how.... boyfriend pillow currently bein purchased That reminds me new pillows needed!! Plus sheet "

Can't beat new bedding

Well anyone in the northwest/Cumbria area interested in dating come say hi

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Reading your profile, it doesn't inspire me to think you're wanting dating. Missed out the word 'exclusive' relationship. Otherwise you're wanting what all guys put in their profiles

By *p230Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I'm recently separated , my ex & I had a great time meeting people from fab & at clubs .

I've tried the normal dating sites but it's hard meeting someone who has the same liberal non vanilla attitude to sex in a loving relationship .

Perhaps a section for people who would actually like to meet a like minded partner could work xxx

Near Marlborough

"I'm recently separated , my ex & I had a great time meeting people from fab & at clubs .

I've tried the normal dating sites but it's hard meeting someone who has the same liberal non vanilla attitude to sex in a loving relationship .

Perhaps a section for people who would actually like to meet a like minded partner could work xxx "

Something that has been asked for lots of times but so far it’s not happened yet.

V x

Warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 28/04/19 10:58:12]

Warwickshire

"I'm recently separated , my ex & I had a great time meeting people from fab & at clubs .

Perhaps a section for people who would actually like to meet a like minded partner could work xxx

Something that has been asked for lots of times but so far it’s not happened yet.

V x "

Can but hope V xx

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

This goes for me too

And me

"

Me too

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

I'm Single.

would be a change and nice to have a Connection/ Hook up selection.

Save going around in circles with the so called single men ( who àrnt and cheating)

my opinion as observation

A lot of us think we want to date, then when we date, we get bored very quickly. Mainly because people are rather generic & dull so we come back on here for the thrill of new partners.

Having a play partner, or a lover that you play with as a couple doesn't remove those desires. I know from long term experience.

In my view there's a threshold and once you cross it, going back to 'normal' dating is very hard/impossible. I go on LOADS of dates, either from here or more vanilla sources, but I always gravitate back to the recreational sex side of things.

We all want a bit of love though, when all is said & done.

"A lot of us think we want to date, then when we date, we get bored very quickly. Mainly because people are rather generic & dull so we come back on here for the thrill of new partners.

Having a play partner, or a lover that you play with as a couple doesn't remove those desires. I know from long term experience.

In my view there's a threshold and once you cross it, going back to 'normal' dating is very hard/impossible. I go on LOADS of dates, either from here or more vanilla sources, but I always gravitate back to the recreational sex side of things.

We all want a bit of love though, when all is said & done."

Agreed and why I want a relationship where we explore this together as well as the normal couple things you do.

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"A lot of us think we want to date, then when we date, we get bored very quickly. Mainly because people are rather generic & dull so we come back on here for the thrill of new partners.

We all want a bit of love though, when all is said & done."

This can be true if you let it. But if you are both of the same naughty mindset you can keep the relationship fresh. I just think you haven’t met the right girl. Fab has changed me and my perspective of what I want and now I am much more confident and therefore able to express my desires, and act on them. Something I wouldn’t have done before.

We all want a bit of love though, when all is said & done.

This can be true if you let it. But if you are both of the same naughty mindset you can keep the relationship fresh. I just think you haven’t met the right girl. Fab has changed me and my perspective of what I want and now I am much more confident and therefore able to express my desires, and act on them. Something I wouldn’t have done before. "

Well, I was in a 5 year open/play style relationship but that ended a few years ago. Then I embarked on a poly relationship with 2 women which ended just over a year ago so the point about "finding the right girl" is moot.

I have a number of ongoing play partners, one of whom I've been seeing for over 2 years so finding the right scenario may well be true. Part of the problem for me is location - I currently live in Norfolk which is a deadzone for interesting/the aforementioned right girl so I travel to meet people all the time. I don't mind, but it does take us back to your point I guess

I would hope so, that's what would suit me also ??"

I'm not sure it exists.

The men I've met in here don't want anything other than a fuck.

That's fine - I'm here to have a sex life that satisfies me.

But the problem is it is no longer satisfying.

I'm tired of spending weekends on my own - planning a meet because I'm lonely and it ultimately makes me feel worse

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I'm single and go from wanting to embrace my single life etc to wanting to meet someone. I don't think I'd want a proper "swinging relationship" as would find it hard to share with someone I really cared about. (although probably wouldn't mind me being shared haha double standards I know) I know this is a swingers site.. But I love this site because you can be open about your sexuality and your kinks and what you enjoy and I don't just want vanilla. I like to think that it would be possible to meet someone on here but so far my experiences have been the single men I've met did not want anything more then casual and never changed their minds on that.

I agree with the comment someone said about not wanting conventional...I don't want cosy nights in all the time I was married for 22 years. I want evenings, afternoons out.. Going out.. Laughing, talking and flirting and of course mind blowing sex..with someone who enjoys the things I do.. Or maybe opens my mind to more.

So I guess OP you just have to be open and honest with people about what you would like.. It won't suit everyone and if not then they weren't meant for you..it takes time. Hope is a dangerous thing but without it what's the point.. I hope you find what your looking for... And I hope I do too!! Xx

Me and my partner met on fab, neither of us were looking for a relationship or wanted one either. We were in a fb relationship for about 7/8 month while both meeting other people. Then one day we realised it was a bit more than just sex. Neither of us wanted to admit it though x

By *ngelfireWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m single, but I do want a long term relationship. I’m on Tinder and Bumble but can’t settle for a vanilla relationship any more and I haven’t found anyone on there who is more open minded, liberated and kinky!

I would def date someone from Fab if we were both in agreement about what we were looking for. It’s fun being single but I enjoy being in a relationship with someone you can be yourself with.

I’ve been on a few Tinder dates-Jesus,it’s no wonder some of them are single! They bored me to tears(I was a gentleman and courteous during the meet). The social meet wasn’t a problem-I just wanted more ‘spark’,a lady with a fire in her belly.

Laughter,being close,attractive and sharing daft moments.Why is it so hard to find someone like that?

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I’ve been on a few Tinder dates-Jesus,it’s no wonder some of them are single! They bored me to tears(I was a gentleman and courteous during the meet). The social meet wasn’t a problem-I just wanted more ‘spark’,a lady with a fire in her belly.

Laughter,being close,attractive and sharing daft moments.Why is it so hard to find someone like that?"

This you'd think it would be easy

"I’ve been on a few Tinder dates-Jesus,it’s no wonder some of them are single! They bored me to tears(I was a gentleman and courteous during the meet). The social meet wasn’t a problem-I just wanted more ‘spark’,a lady with a fire in her belly.

Laughter,being close,attractive and sharing daft moments.Why is it so hard to find someone like that?"

I had the same issues with Tinder last summer, when I decided to date a bit, I’m retired now, ha!

I don’t think it’s down to the app though and rather the guys themselves.

Absolutely nothing about them apart from physical attraction.

"I think i wanna date... altho no idea who or how.... boyfriend pillow currently bein purchased That reminds me new pillows needed!! Plus sheet

Can't beat new bedding"

Always nice to sleep on for the first time but soon gets ruined

For me no I’ve been there and done that a 3 year relationship and found out she had been using the site behind my back and most probably meeting behind my back there is always going to be trust issues having more than what the site is intended for people to hook up

» Add a new message to this topic