FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi couples.

bi couples.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well,were do we start.lol.we are looking to find a "bi couple" which means bi women and bi male..guys,do us a favour.if your bi,put it on your profile..you all exspect the ladies to do it so why the shame.we have lost track on the men who are so called straight come and want us both.makes our job very hard.lol.anyway,hopefully we will find you soon and have some fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree 100%,

I am curious as in not yet taken part , I will however when I get the chance , my love is fully bi. The amount of single guys who message us and say they are bi is staggering , yet the profile says straight !!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Agree 100%,

I am curious as in not yet taken part , I will however when I get the chance , my love is fully bi. The amount of single guys who message us and say they are bi is staggering , yet the profile says straight !! "

works both way - how many straight couples do you see specifying bi only guys for meets

We're bi and say soooo ..

None to be fair

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 14:53:17]

this is also the case from a single guys perspective.

as a matter of respect (and self respect for that matter), i would not contact anyone who's profile stated straight (or in a couples case, where the male halfs status reads straight).

yet i receive mail from people who's profile states just that - even had one guy who was on here as part of a MF couple, yet his wife was unaware of the bi antics he was getting up to during the day.

honesty is the best policy, yet convention still tells us that bi-sexuality in a male is not acceptable hence why so many hide it behind a veil of deceit and/or denial.

Aegis are both bi and are happy to say so

but that does not been we only play with bi males or ladies

A good straight MMF 3sum or MMMMF can be just the fun we are looking for

Or i love watching my gorgeous man playing with a sexy straight lady

i guess what i am trying to say is art there enough pigeon holes in vanilla land can us normal people not just enjoy our play mates

for the wonderful individuals they are

Aegis are both bi and are happy to say so

but that does not been we only play with bi males or ladies

A good straight MMF 3sum or MMMMF can be just the fun we are looking for

Or i love watching my gorgeous man playing with a sexy straight lady

i guess what i am trying to say is art there enough pigeon holes in vanilla land can us normal people not just enjoy our play mates

for the wonderful individuals they are

There's so much prejudice here from the vast majority that it's hardly surprising that males are creative with what they include about their sexuality.

Don't blame the guys for this - blame the narrow minded idiots that force that behaviour.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We're a very special couple

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We get quite a few bi male couples turn up at our club. especiallly on the cross dresser nights.

be proud my friends .lol

be proud of your sexuality and who you are i am im bi and everyone knows so no mucking about and finding a bi cpl is hard so good luck with it

Definitely be proud of your sexuality, I am! I love to be able to explore and have fun with the right likeminded people because they know what i am about! But that's just me.

"There's so much prejudice here from the vast majority that it's hardly surprising that males are creative with what they include about their sexuality.

Don't blame the guys for this - blame the narrow minded idiots that force that behaviour."

Nobody is forcing anything to be fair, I'm bi and I say so on my profile I won't appeal to everybody but nobody ever will. What I can be sure of though is when I do have a meet I know that it'll be what we all want as there has been no deception.

Single guys already have a bad enough rep on here let's not make it worse for ourselves.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"There's so much prejudice here from the vast majority that it's hardly surprising that males are creative with what they include about their sexuality.

Don't blame the guys for this - blame the narrow minded idiots that force that behaviour."

Why shouldn't we blame the men for not being honest

Noone is forcing anyone to lie about their sexuality....

its nice to have a choice....life can be so dull at times and to have the best of both weather your a girl or guy is so dam sexy..mmm.lol.

cant wait to share a nick cock with my wife..i wounder who will get the cum in there mouth first.meeeeeeeeeee

Thats true enough, but and here is the big but. So many people discount you if you put Bi as a man on your listing. You get messages like oh just saw your bi so no my man wont go anywhere near, just like your gonna try to turn him or something.

Its easier to meet and talk about such things and its suprising how many men own up to being a little bi when the mood takes.

The other down side is if you put bi on your profile your expected to preform bi and if your like me i only do bi as and when i feel like it with no pressure. Just like women who do anal now and then as i am sure they dont wanna be done up the bum every time cause it says on profile they can.

So because people have a choice of the sexuality they prefer to play with

Then it's ok for a person that is different to their preference to lie to them in order to play with them?

I think not

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think you should just be what you want to be, and not care about what others think. Most join sites like this for liberation and freedom of expression. It's a shame that some have to selectively disclose their sexuality to others.

If you lose some people that will play with you, then remember you will gain some who will play with you because you've been honest, and above all you appeal to their preferences.

Wolf

like i said in the other thread, i have no problem touching cock, hell, will even wank another bloke off when playing, or hold it while he sicks it in his missu, but dont consider myself bi in the least as i dont fancy men, and have no interest in having 'sex' with another bloke.

so am i lieing on my profile?

Glasgow area

"Thats true enough, but and here is the big but. So many people discount you if you put Bi as a man on your listing. You get messages like oh just saw your bi so no my man wont go anywhere near, just like your gonna try to turn him or something.

Its easier to meet and talk about such things and its suprising how many men own up to being a little bi when the mood takes.

The other down side is if you put bi on your profile your expected to preform bi and if your like me i only do bi as and when i feel like it with no pressure. Just like women who do anal now and then as i am sure they dont wanna be done up the bum every time cause it says on profile they can. "

You are assuming it is always the male half that has a problem with bi guys....

Glasgow area

"

If you lose some people that will play with you, then remember you will gain some who will play with you because you've been honest, and above all you appeal to their preferences.

Wolf

"

+1

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi, check out our profile we are holding a party on 14th april for T Girls bi's couples, sissy girls and masters etc

To each their own. People worry way to much about how things look or other peoples perception of them . We don't shout from roof tops our sexual preferences but that does not mean we are not genuine. We prefer to only tell those we plan to play with as its really one else's business. Stands back for tirade of abuse .lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"like i said in the other thread, i have no problem touching cock, hell, will even wank another bloke off when playing, or hold it while he sicks it in his missu, but dont consider myself bi in the least as i dont fancy men, and have no interest in having 'sex' with another bloke.

so am i lieing on my profile?"

Same here! I have no interest in males outside of a play situation. Even then, it is a heat of the moment thing! It is the same with Innuendo, she will play fully with girls in the heat, but never looks at women on profiles in that way. When looking for playmates, she looks at guys and I look at gals!

Suppose we are stuck in no mans land... I want a label and I want it NOW!!!

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"like i said in the other thread, i have no problem touching cock, hell, will even wank another bloke off when playing, or hold it while he sicks it in his missu, but dont consider myself bi in the least as i dont fancy men, and have no interest in having 'sex' with another bloke.

so am i lieing on my profile?

Same here! I have no interest in males outside of a play situation. Even then, it is a heat of the moment thing! It is the same with Innuendo, she will play fully with girls in the heat, but never looks at women on profiles in that way. When looking for playmates, she looks at guys and I look at gals!

Suppose we are stuck in no mans land... I want a label and I want it NOW!!! "

Tri-sexual ?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Tri-sexual ? "

Now that's a start! lol

we are both bi and get bombarded with single males who either have straight on their profile or are (orally bi) i mean come on suckin on another mans bell end is no less gay than takin it up the arse or givin it up the arse to another man. orally bi haha. you tellin me you can suck a cock but wont lick a male tongue ! the men on this site need to sort out what they are after cus in our book you cant be orally bi no such thing. just scared of what they are really after. also they need to read profiles properly we want verifieds so we can actually see you have met and not been a complete timewaster!

I must admit it would be much easier if everyone that will play both ways would just fess up to it on their profile.

I would say at least 80% of the men that contact us have straight on their profile but say they are bi.

I haven't got a problem with this tho as there are so many bigoted views regarding this subject that they feel it necessary to hide it.

I'm also a big fan of people being able to keep personal what they want to keep personal and share information when and with whom they wish.

» Add a new message to this topic