FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Balls

Balls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fabsteroos

Musing again.

I have to admit to not really paying huge attention to men’s balls during play. I’ve always worried about hurting them as they are sensitive.

Tips/advice welcome on what to do with them...

Bhubaysi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Massage in coconut oil as part of very oily hand job.

I’ve seen them nibbled, but I think you have to be pretty sure of the reception that will get.

By *ingerpopMan  over a year ago

grimsby

"Massage in coconut oil as part of very oily hand job.

I’ve seen them nibbled, but I think you have to be pretty sure of the reception that will get."

Oh yes the oily ball massage cant get better than that

By *itginger101Man  over a year ago

Termonfeckin

Just pop one into your mouth, makes me very happy

Leeds

"Just pop one into your mouth, makes me very happy "

And chew it?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Just pop one into your mouth, makes me very happy

And chew it? "

I was warming to you.

Broad soft wet tongue lick upto base of thingy. Kisses and if you feel confident, put one in your wet mouth gently and then repeat with other. More licking, kissing and gradually move up to thingy to concentrate on that area. Hard to do it wrong, be gentle and caring.

Good luck

Leeds

Come on guys not much advice here for a novice! Come on!

Slow sensual licking from my gooch over my balls, teasing and stroking them gently with your fingers. Gentle scratching using your fingernails. Sucking each ball gently while wanking my cock. Gently massaging them while sucking my cock. Tickled with a feather and gentle flogging with a flogger sensual rather than anything rough or painful.

Leeds

"Slow sensual licking from my gooch over my balls, teasing and stroking them gently with your fingers. Gentle scratching using your fingernails. Sucking each ball gently while wanking my cock. Gently massaging them while sucking my cock. Tickled with a feather and gentle flogging with a flogger sensual rather than anything rough or painful."

Are you booking the hotel or I? LOL.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Most women don't pay enough attention to the balls. It's nice when women reach around and fondle them during fucking, and hold them when giving a BJ. Just don't squeeze them hard as one woman did in a club, nearly hit the roof!

Just tickle them or try to handle them like you would an uncooked egg unless he is into excruciating pain!!

LJ

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

you need to feel them nice and gentle slowly like stroking them and you got to hold them while they are fucking you it drives your man mad. o and they got to be smoth all shaved nice

By *he CaptainMan  over a year ago

Cadihead

I have big balls and really enjoy them being carressed gently and being licked and sucked on. While my bum is being played with

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Slow sensual licking from my gooch over my balls, teasing and stroking them gently with your fingers. Gentle scratching using your fingernails. Sucking each ball gently while wanking my cock. Gently massaging them while sucking my cock. Tickled with a feather and gentle flogging with a flogger sensual rather than anything rough or painful."

"Gooch"?

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I personally like them pulled and squeezed and generally played with, but take it gently at first as some may not like it.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Suck on both and then hum the national anthem or any other tune

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Cup them in both hands and start squeezing while you ask for that pair of new shoes!

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

Just 2 things to avoid with balls, shock/impact and pressure, both painful but the skin covering the area is nice and sensitive.

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Just gently stroke mine. I’m very sensitive. Don’t like em sucked. Love em licked

Leeds

"Cup them in both hands and start squeezing while you ask for that pair of new shoes!"

Manola Blahniks please.....

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

I adore my balls licked and gently sucked by a willing mouth x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Like nipples, they're often overlooked and can be a very sensitive, and sensual part of the body - I love having mine licked, sucked, teased and squeezed, and played with in any number of ways from both gentle to quite extreme CBT - although I have to say some of the more extreme play (ball kicking and worse) makes my eyes water even at the thought!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Slow sensual licking from my gooch over my balls, teasing and stroking them gently with your fingers. Gentle scratching using your fingernails. Sucking each ball gently while wanking my cock. Gently massaging them while sucking my cock. Tickled with a feather and gentle flogging with a flogger sensual rather than anything rough or painful.

"Gooch"?"

think he played cricket for England lol

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Slow sensual licking from my gooch over my balls, teasing and stroking them gently with your fingers. Gentle scratching using your fingernails. Sucking each ball gently while wanking my cock. Gently massaging them while sucking my cock. Tickled with a feather and gentle flogging with a flogger sensual rather than anything rough or painful.

"Gooch"?

think he played cricket for England lol "

Just wondering whether other parts of his genitalia are named after English cricketers.

North Yorkshire

"Gooch"?

Just wondering whether other parts of his genitalia are named after English cricketers. "

aye what about DICKie Bird lol

I dont like my ballsplayed with

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Gooch"?

Just wondering whether other parts of his genitalia are named after English cricketers.

aye what about DICKie Bird lol "

That's ironic as I have named my genitals after members of the 1966 England World Cup winning side. My testicles are named Jack and Bobby after the Charlton brothers - I was tempted to call one of them Alan Ball. The shaft is named "Nobby" after Nobby Stiles, my foreskin is named after George Cohen and the perineum is named after Gordon Banks.

Leeds

"Gooch"?

That's ironic as I have named my genitals after members of the 1966 England World Cup winning side. My testicles are named Jack and Bobby after the Charlton brothers - I was tempted to call one of them Alan Ball. The shaft is named "Nobby" after Nobby Stiles, my foreskin is named after George Cohen and the perineum is named after Gordon Banks."

Do you get out much?

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

I have to admit to not really paying huge attention to men’s balls during play. I’ve always worried about hurting them as they are sensitive.

Tips/advice welcome on what to do with them...

Bhubaysi x

"

personally as much tongue as possible works for me

North Yorkshire

"Gooch"?

That's ironic as I have named my genitals after members of the 1966 England World Cup winning side. My testicles are named Jack and Bobby after the Charlton brothers - I was tempted to call one of them Alan Ball. The shaft is named "Nobby" after Nobby Stiles, my foreskin is named after George Cohen and the perineum is named after Gordon Banks.

Do you get out much? "

i am wondering if he has won anything since 1966 if he has he doing better than the England footie team

Having my balls themselves played with doesn't really do much for me - but the perineum on the other hand is so sensitive

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Gooch"?

Do you get out much? "

I get an hour in the courtyard every day.

By *uyforyouMan  over a year ago

irvine

O f...I can't even touch by myself my right one, they're so sensitive, I wouldn't want to play with them from someone

A gentle cupping and caressing always does it for me. Baby oil is a bonus!

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Run your nails gently over them as you wank his cock. That sends me crazy!

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

This!

I like my filled balls licked and chewed gently up to my cock its lovely sensation and cum loads

By *hughes9119Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Love them being gently rubbed. Especially if the lady lets her finger run down to my bum from time to time. Love it

Tickling with long nails is amazing

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Broad soft wet tongue lick upto base of thingy. Kisses and if you feel confident, put one in your wet mouth gently and then repeat with other. More licking, kissing and gradually move up to thingy to concentrate on that area. Hard to do it wrong, be gentle and caring.

Good luck "

Thingy????

What not to do... flick em'!

I love balls

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

female here really enjoy giving blow jobs love playing with the balls and bit between the bum and there balls is really senitive

And dont suck too hard

» Add a new message to this topic