FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking machines

Fucking machines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r dirty and Mrs Squirty OP   Couple  over a year ago

hopefully near you

Thinking of getting one... does anyone have one or have you used one before? If yes, any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We bought one from hismith gives a good pounding

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I've got the sneaky Pete pro

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've tried one. I actually didn't like it .... To me it felt too mechanical and therefore it felt a bit demeaning.

I am going to try again, in private this time, and see if I like it any better....

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We have a yubo F1... Can get it imported on AliExpress for an ok price x

hopefully near you

"We have a yubo F1... Can get it imported on AliExpress for an ok price x"

This is the one we have just ordered! Got a bundle offer with it so got 2 extra attachments.

What do you think of it?

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

The bundle from sex machines? The male attachment doesn't actually attach to the machine. You would need to order one seperatly from AliExpress if you want the male attachment. The machine is great though but again order the parts from China on AliExpress. For example the suction dildo attachments is 45 quid over here and 17 quid on there for same part with dildos starting around 15 quid from abroad

hopefully near you

Argh gotcha.. yes off sexmachines im glad you told me about the male attachment. So what do you recommend getting off Ali express? Also is the dildo soft and realistic?

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I currently have a Fucktech Tango TW11 and a Monkey Rocker. Personally I prefer the Monkey Rocker for solo play as it is much easier to set up. Essentially it is a rocking stool with a spilt seat and a mechanism to drive the dildo up and down as you rock. It allows a lot of control over depth and rate of fucking but does limit it to being used in a seated position and is a bit prone to causing dead legs on longer sessions.

The TW11 uses a slightly unusual arrangement when the drive is housed in a base unit conected by a cable drive to the dildo arm. The drive system does allow the unit to give more varied and complex fucking motions than most machines and is suprisingly powerful but to get the most out of this system I feel you need a second person to ease the initial positioning.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We have too many fucking machines LOL as we review them for a living.

One point to note about most fucking machines you can buy is that they come with porous sex toys made out of PVC. As such you can never clean them properly as bacteria can live in the material due to its porosity so please use a condom. They also leach phthalates which is a plasticiser and softener within the PVC which off-gasses giving those toys their distinctive chemical smell and it is not good for you.

Better still get some silicone attachments as silicone is non-porous, phthalate free and hypo-allergenic.

Have fun with your new machine, the Yubo F1 is not a bad machine.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I can never read posts like this without remembering the fucking machine from the film Bruno with Sacha Baron Cohen - it’s attached to a bicycle - if you haven’t seen the scene have a look for it - it’s hilarious!

» Add a new message to this topic