FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are there any couples looking for a (happily married) woman to join them?

Are there any couples looking for a (happily married) woman to join them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Ravensong OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Good morning all,

My husband and I are constantly exploring ways that we can have fun together, and more recently, alone too. Last summer I started meeting people on my own (hence the single profile), and have had a lot of fun that way, but until now, there has been a limit on how far I can go with anyone else while my husband isn't with me.

He now feels comfortable enough for me to meet and play with couples, with no restriction on what I can enjoy with them (we're working towards this being the case with single men too at some point) - so I now feel I have a bit more to offer.

I'd like to hear from couples who enjoy having another woman join them, about how they like to approach things, and how they like to play. I'm generally very much myself in any situation, and I'm quite confident in who I am and what I enjoy sexually, but I realise that every couple is different and will enjoy a diverse range of scenarios. I'm keen to understand how the dynamics work for other couples, so I can get a better understanding of how to approach them.

Thank you in advance for your input.

V x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a trap!

"It’s a trap! "

Haha! It really isn't, I'm very genuine...honest (read the verifications on my single and our couple's profile)!

V x

By *ydnNancyCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

You remind me of someone famous and I can’t pin down who!

Great profile btw

Nancy

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

This post gave me a very firm erection...

"You remind me of someone famous and I can’t pin down who!

Great profile btw

Nancy"

Someone nice I hope!

And thank you, it's good to know my profile comes across well.

V x

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes we'd love to

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

I love your photos and think we would like to get to know you, please message us if you would like to chat and find out a bit more about us.

Molly

XX

"This post gave me a very firm erection... "

How so?

And do you have a wife/girlfriend?

V x

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

"How so?

And do you have a wife/girlfriend?

V x"

Sadly not, sorry I can't help out there! There's nothing more arousing than a confident lady that knows what she wants... x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes lots of us out there

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Good morning all,

My husband and I are constantly exploring ways that we can have fun together, and more recently, alone too. Last summer I started meeting people on my own (hence the single profile), and have had a lot of fun that way, but until now, there has been a limit on how far I can go with anyone else while my husband isn't with me.

He now feels comfortable enough for me to meet and play with couples, with no restriction on what I can enjoy with them (we're working towards this being the case with single men too at some point) - so I now feel I have a bit more to offer.

I'd like to hear from couples who enjoy having another woman join them, about how they like to approach things, and how they like to play. I'm generally very much myself in any situation, and I'm quite confident in who I am and what I enjoy sexually, but I realise that every couple is different and will enjoy a diverse range of scenarios. I'm keen to understand how the dynamics work for other couples, so I can get a better understanding of how to approach them.

V x

Wonderful profile and wish you well. You’re very attractive xxx

"

I would have thought there was loads!

I know. Your just a unicorn. X

Very sexy profile BTW x

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

"Good morning all,

V x

"

if only you lived closer to us x

"I love your photos and think we would like to get to know you, please message us if you would like to chat and find out a bit more about us.

Molly

XX"

You have mail.

V x

"Good morning all,

V x

Wonderful profile and wish you well. You’re very attractive xxx

"

Thank you.

V x

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Is Weston to far?? Lol

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i would say you would be snowed under cos its very hard for couples to get a single lady . wish you the best of luck .

We would love to play with you. X

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Possibly - bit far away though

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"It’s a trap!

Haha! It really isn't, I'm very genuine...honest (read the verifications on my single and our couple's profile)!

V x"

I can confirm having met this unbelievably kinky minx that she is 100% genuine.

"It’s a trap!

V xI can confirm having met this unbelievably kinky minx that she is 100% genuine. "

Thank you, J.

V xx

I can't imagine you will be short of invites, and were we nearer we would extend one ourselves!

When we are lucky enough to have another lady join us, we prefer to see it as three people simply having fun together. The fact that we're a couple goes out of the window at that point, and we're just three people giving each other as much pleasure as possible.

We'll usually have a social first, either earlier in the evening or a separate day to make sure the ice is broken, and that everyone has an attraction to each other.

Good luck with your search xx

We wouldn’t mind :P

Wow! Mrs R, whoever you join will be extremely lucky!!!

By *aramelsCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Good morning all,

V x

"

When on fab, it’s me (male) that takes charge, but if we’re out then she will approach other females.

I like to give the ladies some time to get acquainted before I get involved with proceedings. Then once we do, it’s just pure bliss!

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I can't imagine you will be short of invites, and were we nearer we would extend one ourselves!

When we are lucky enough to have another lady join us, we prefer to see it as three people simply having fun together. The fact that we're a couple goes out of the window at that point, and we're just three people giving each other as much pleasure as possible.

"

This is us if it's a male, female or couple. No one is treated differently and we hope all our meets end with lots of smiles all round

By *hfo3Couple  over a year ago

flint

We would be interested ‘

"I can't imagine you will be short of invites, and were we nearer we would extend one ourselves!

We'll usually have a social first, either earlier in the evening or a separate day to make sure the ice is broken, and that everyone has an attraction to each other.

Good luck with your search xx"

Thank you for taking the time to reply. That's generally how I like to approach things too, a social first then if we get on well, g like to feel that we're all having fun together, everyone fully involved, in a relaxed atmosphere.

V x

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Ummmm confused!

You are not accepting messages from couples....

J & N xxxxxx

"Ummmm confused!

You are not accepting messages from couples....

J & N xxxxxx"

Thanks for the heads up, I've fixed that now.

V x

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We think it adds an extra dynamic - everyone getting spoilt by the xtra attention. It's like the 3 Musketeers- all for one and one for all....just Hmm is the only one with a sword . But it's also about connection. Physical looks is definitely a part but making us laugh is just as important.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We'd love to meet up sometime xx

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We would be interested in chatting with you, with a view to meeting.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Good morning all,

V x

"

Hey you

You are going to be inundated.

(The other) V x

We were thinking of going mmf but you could swing the

» Add a new message to this topic