FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile help pls....

Profile help pls....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivsouthlad OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

...and while your at it could you come round and dress me,dunk my biscuits in my tea for me(only half a biscuit in the tea at a time....I’m not an animal)and you couldn’t be a peach and wipe my arse for me too could you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have no photo's. This is not blind date. Your post was more entertaining than your profile, that basically says man looking for men and women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You have no photo's. This is not blind date. Your post was more entertaining than your profile, that basically says man looking for men and women "

Yea man shes right, theres nothing that really pops out at all, and clearly you’ve got a great sense of humor. Should try to convey more of that

liverpool

Im just messing about,and maybe a not so veiled pop at the touchy fecker that i tried to give advice to last night and they reported me and got me a forum ban because they didn’t like my advice.I guess my humours not for everyone.....i just still can’t believe that people genuinely make these threads when there already thousands of them giving exactly the same advice

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"...and while your at it could you come round and dress me,dunk my biscuits in my tea for me(only half a biscuit in the tea at a time....I’m not an animal)and you couldn’t be a peach and wipe my arse for me too could you?"

There is lots of advice on here which means you can help yourself.

Why not do that??

liverpool

"...and while your at it could you come round and dress me,dunk my biscuits in my tea for me(only half a biscuit in the tea at a time....I’m not an animal)and you couldn’t be a peach and wipe my arse for me too could you?

There is lots of advice on here which means you can help yourself.

Why not do that??"

I’m guessing you didn’t see my second post and totally missed the tongue I’m cheek tone to this thread?

» Add a new message to this topic