FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples profile

Couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *GSS OP   Couple  over a year ago

billericay

Why don’t admin make it compulsory that if you have a couples profile then there has to be photos of both of you on there ? I get that it’s the female that gets the most attention and she’s the bate if you like but if your a couple then you play as a couple neither should have to take one for the team so if you both like what you see then Bingo but if one is a model and the other Frankenstein then you move on, Isn’t that just being honest ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just because you're in a couple, that doesn't mean you both play - only I play with others in our pairing.

Couples do have to both be pictured together for photo verification purposes though.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We won't interact with couple profiles with no picture of the guy unless they send one with their first message. People have all sorts of reasons for not having pictures of the guy which is fine by us, they can run their profile how they want.

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

It's a good idea in theory but there are alot of profiles on the site so it would be difficult to manage consistently, and it would probably cause more complaints/work for the admin.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Same as there's no requirement to have any photos. Its individual choice if and what photos you have on. However we, like most on jere are frustrated by this. A couple come as a couple, so naturally we want to see both. That's why the vast majority of our photos are of us together because we come as a pair.

I understand what you are saying but "bate" lol you lovely ladies are just more photogenic in sexy outfits looking awesome, let's be honest most of us guys are a little bit shit at posing for the photos, myself I'm in good shape (not Mr universe) and I find it really quite awkward mostly

I think you do have a point and maybe us men should get more involved.

Hubby can't pose ,not even in general he hates posing for cam.

But we included couple of pics in our profile .

"Why don’t admin make it compulsory that if you have a couples profile then there has to be photos of both of you on there ? I get that it’s the female that gets the most attention and she’s the bate if you like but if your a couple then you play as a couple neither should have to take one for the team so if you both like what you see then Bingo but if one is a model and the other Frankenstein then you move on, Isn’t that just being honest ???"

You have 30 public photos. 8 have the male in. The gulf in quality between the two is huge, with the female being posed and showing enough for us to get an idea of what she might be like. The male ones, not so much. They just confirm there is a male.

There are no public photos of the male in ours. However a perfunctory read of the verifications confirms there is a male. So what’s the difference?

Will we change ours? Probably not, for a host of professional reasons, but we also don’t need to. We could meet three times a week with ease. We don’t use her as 'bate' (sic). That’s bloody patronising to suggest we do.

So to sum up. Sorry our profile doesn’t meet your expectations. However it’s our profile and it works for us. That’s all that matters to us.

If we get a wink from a couple, and they only have pics of one half (typically the female) we just move on.

If we only had pics of Eve on our profile, we would at least message and attach a couple of pics of myself.. just saved time on the *blind date game*

Adam.

P.s morning

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Only she plays whilst I'm present, there is absolutely no need for my pic to be involved in our opinion. However we do send one when messaging so whomever we meet can identify us at the bar.

Not all couples scenarios are the same.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

I (The male) am very much a voyeur who enjoys watching my wife, the only time I maybe would join in is in a mfm scenario.

As a rule the wife is looking for another fem from another couple to play with or both of them is it's a three way attraction so no real need for pics of me.

By *ink and inkedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

"Just because you're in a couple, that doesn't mean you both play - only I play with others in our pairing.

Couples do have to both be pictured together for photo verification purposes though."

Exactly this ! We have pics of us both but only I play as my other half doesn’t but we meet together

Still makes me laugh how no one seems to read that anyway.

I think people should be able to run their profiles exactly as they please anyway

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"We won't interact with couple profiles with no picture of the guy unless they send one with their first message. People have all sorts of reasons for not having pictures of the guy which is fine by us, they can run their profile how they want."

Exactly this

I'm not bait.

My FWB has his own profile.

With pics.

It's our choice how we run our profiles.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Ladies like a bit of eye candy too

Wouldn't consider enjoying taking naughty pics as being bait though

» Add a new message to this topic