FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men using couples profiles to meet couples.

Men using couples profiles to meet couples.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this always been the way, but im seeing a number of messages from couples profiles saying something like male half here fancy meeting for mmf.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Do men or women (who are part of a couple) need a single profile if they meet alone? Do you have a problem with women who are part of a couple using the couples profile to meet alone as well?

"Do men or women (who are part of a couple) need a single profile if they meet alone? Do you have a problem with women who are part of a couple using the couples profile to meet alone as well?"

Personally i think yes you should have a seperate profile for solo meets male or female. And as the men are using it to get around the message block that couples put inplace to stop the constant influx of messages

Coventry

Lots of couples either one or both of them play alone with others too. I suppose people will use their couples profile how they wish unless rules are made to forbid this. I'm sure lots of couples enjoy the transparency of using their couples profile for all activity on FAB. As for fake couples profiles not a lot you can do about that, just use you nose and varifications (or lack of). Report as nesersary.

Coventry

I tottaly get the frustration BTW.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do men or women (who are part of a couple) need a single profile if they meet alone? Do you have a problem with women who are part of a couple using the couples profile to meet alone as well?

Personally i think yes you should have a seperate profile for solo meets male or female. And as the men are using it to get around the message block that couples put inplace to stop the constant influx of messages"

Yeah I agree.We have a couple's account and use that for if we meet together.. but if I meet alone I use this one

As a single woman looking to meet couples so I can indulge my bi fantasies, it’s incredibly annoying when you get approached by a ‘couples’ profile only to be told a few messages in that it’s only the M chatting and only he who will be meeting. Very off-putting and misleading. I might add that such an approach has never led to a meet x

"Do men or women (who are part of a couple) need a single profile if they meet alone? Do you have a problem with women who are part of a couple using the couples profile to meet alone as well?

Personally i think yes you should have a seperate profile for solo meets male or female. And as the men are using it to get around the message block that couples put inplace to stop the constant influx of messages"

I think that's exactly why they do it- to get round the message filters. Report them and hopefully Admin will sort them out.

I get to some this may be the case to some people but if you are messaging couples as a single male from a couples profile check the persons profile before hand if it says no single males dont message them. And also most women would get a better response on a single profile then on a couples profile.

Ive seen women on a single profile looking for meets as a couple.

We look for ladies or couples but prefer to know from the jump who we are dealing with.

Coventry

Personally i think yes you should have a seperate profile for solo meets male or female. And as the men are using it to get around the message block that couples put inplace to stop the constant influx of messages

I think that's exactly why they do it- to get round the message filters. Report them and hopefully Admin will sort them out. "

Clearly fake profiles are against the rules. Not so sure about using a genuine couples profile not in the spirit of things or misleadingly. Would you advocate a change in the rules that couples could only message (with a view to meeting) offering a complete set on a couples account not individually?

Coventry

Also I just don't get why people want to bypass filters or message people offering something that has been specified by the the OP that thier not intrested in? It just wastes everyone time.

Agree x

I think so sort of fair usage rule should be in place, but so hard to police for the admin team.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Do men or women (who are part of a couple) need a single profile if they meet alone? Do you have a problem with women who are part of a couple using the couples profile to meet alone as well?"

Yes and I report those profiles too.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think that's exactly why they do it- to get round the message filters. Report them and hopefully Admin will sort them out. "

"I get to some this may be the case to some people but if you are messaging couples as a single male from a couples profile check the persons profile before hand if it says no single males dont message them. And also most women would get a better response on a single profile then on a couples profile.

We look for ladies or couples but prefer to know from the jump who we are dealing with."

Excellent advice. I also think it’s important that if you get a message from a couples profile they let you know which half is messaging. Very often we will get messages late at night that turn very sexual in a short space of time. When I ask who’s messaging it’s always the male half looking for a bit of dirty talk whilst partner is asleep, oblivious to what he’s doing.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd rather see a single profile referring back to a couples profile myself. As others have said, it smacks of getting around filters.

And don't get me started on women who spring a partner on you...

"I get to some this may be the case to some people but if you are messaging couples as a single male from a couples profile check the persons profile before hand if it says no single males dont message them. And also most women would get a better response on a single profile then on a couples profile.

We look for ladies or couples but prefer to know from the jump who we are dealing with.

Excellent advice. I also think it’s important that if you get a message from a couples profile they let you know which half is messaging. Very often we will get messages late at night that turn very sexual in a short space of time. When I ask who’s messaging it’s always the male half looking for a bit of dirty talk whilst partner is asleep, oblivious to what he’s doing.

"

Our profile is mainly run by me(male half) but if i messaged you then ive already shown my wife your pics.

If you send me a message i will talk socially until i can get a picture for my wife to approve as her decision is final.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's sometimes hard to tell the difference between male partner/ man using a couple's profile to get around filters/ get better treatment as a guy, and a man who happens to be running a genuine couple's account. Although the former tend to be much ruder in my experience.

"It's sometimes hard to tell the difference between male partner/ man using a couple's profile to get around filters/ get better treatment as a guy, and a man who happens to be running a genuine couple's account. Although the former tend to be much ruder in my experience. "

This is why i tend to move to kik as soon as i find what i want as you can see whos messaging and it has a video call feature allowing easy verifcation

I think that's exactly why they do it- to get round the message filters. Report them and hopefully Admin will sort them out.

Clearly fake profiles are against the rules. Not so sure about using a genuine couples profile not in the spirit of things or misleadingly. Would you advocate a change in the rules that couples could only message (with a view to meeting) offering a complete set on a couples account not individually? "

I thought it was already the rules. Or perhaps the unwritten rules that most people would assume acceptable.

Clearly fake profiles are against the rules. Not so sure about using a genuine couples profile not in the spirit of things or misleadingly. Would you advocate a change in the rules that couples could only message (with a view to meeting) offering a complete set on a couples account not individually?

I thought it was already the rules. Or perhaps the unwritten rules that most people would assume acceptable. "

Clearly not as we are having this conversation

I thought it was already the rules. Or perhaps the unwritten rules that most people would assume acceptable.

Clearly not as we are having this conversation "

Good point.

By *exymixedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

london

As a couple we see no problem with this as we do have verified meets as a couple and single. Always state our intention from the get go.

Instead of having to manage two accounts and getting verifications.

Clearly not as we are having this conversation

Good point. "

You would think it doesnt need to be said but everyone has a different opinion on what is acceptable behaviour

Just got our 3rd message from the same guy so ive reported it

"I'd rather see a single profile referring back to a couples profile myself. As others have said, it smacks of getting around filters.

And don't get me started on women who spring a partner on you... "

We have had that with a "single" girls profile who was extremely keen for a meet until they day before when she asked if we wanted to meet her we had to meet and fuck her Male fwb first

» Add a new message to this topic