FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do any of you women..

Do any of you women..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggle to get meets. I know as a single male on here I'm the 'bottom of the shitter' so I have to stand out if I want to get meets. Now the impression is any woman can get meets and have no problems. Is that true though, any women struggle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did go through a phase of struggling. And the guys I did speak too either stood me up, or ghosted.

Things are on the rise now though.

Here is hoping things improve for you too.

"Did go through a phase of struggling. And the guys I did speak too either stood me up, or ghosted.

Things are on the rise now though.

Here is hoping things improve for you too."

Ghosting is definitely the worst. So easy to do with this online space but that's wonderful to hear! Happy for you!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Struggle to get meets, because there's no one interesting on here. For guys it's 'fuck n go', they are not interested in anything else. No personality to them

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Yes I struggle as can be too shy to bite the bullet sometimes.

It’ll sort with time I guess

"Struggle to get meets, because there's no one interesting on here. For guys it's 'fuck n go', they are not interested in anything else. No personality to them"

My biggest gripe I find are people who seem interested in meeting me but give such monotonous 1-2 word replies. I'll respond interested, give nice worded responses, and the replies are like "ye", "no cant" "fun". Like you sound unintelligent lol

If I wanted to meet someone and didn’t care who, I could have a different meet everyday. But I haven’t met anyone new since August 2017

"If I wanted to meet someone and didn’t care who, I could have a different meet everyday. But I haven’t met anyone new since August 2017"

Yeah I assume that's the case for most.

Yes I do because I am phenomenally fussy. This extends to behaviour as well as looks, intelligence and personality. Very rare to find all of these qualities in one man!

I struggle, but that's my doing. I'm fussy.

When I was single, it wasn’t necessary a struggle to get meets but to get quality meets but perseverance is the key, S x

I meet once in a blue moon coz I choose my meets.

"Yes I struggle as can be too shy to bite the bullet sometimes.

It’ll sort with time I guess "

You've a great bio, your personality really comes through. You sound lovely, I'm sure you'll meet similar people also easily! Best of luck

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

It can be hard to find someone where there's mutual physical attraction but also good banter and chat.

Like others have said, if all you wanted was pretty much anonymous sex with anyone you could have a different meet every night but that's not for me.

"It can be hard to find someone where there's mutual physical attraction but also good banter and chat.

Like others have said, if all you wanted was pretty much anonymous sex with anyone you could have a different meet every night but that's not for me. "

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Yes I struggle as can be too shy to bite the bullet sometimes.

It’ll sort with time I guess

You've a great bio, your personality really comes through. You sound lovely, I'm sure you'll meet similar people also easily! Best of luck "

Thank you

"Yes I do because I am phenomenally fussy. This extends to behaviour as well as looks, intelligence and personality. Very rare to find all of these qualities in one man! "

This and if I do find that I'm usually put off because his verifications would indicate I'm not his type.

Not struggle but the chemistry the connection and the sex.

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"It can be hard to find someone where there's mutual physical attraction but also good banter and chat.

Like others have said, if all you wanted was pretty much anonymous sex with anyone you could have a different meet every night but that's not for me. "

This. Plus the guy I really really really want to meet can’t meet me for reasons I won’t go into (not attached reasons..) this means I compare every guy to him and they all fall short.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"Struggle to get meets, because there's no one interesting on here. For guys it's 'fuck n go', they are not interested in anything else. No personality to them"

But it's a swinging site. We're a couple with with " fuck and go" thinking. We're not here to date, or have a relationship. We do that with each other. Saying that we also struggle to get meets.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

‘You women’?

The same thing applies for everybody here, if you’re not all that fussed about who you bump uglies with, it’s relatively easy. If like the others it’s not just a fuck then it’s way harder.

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I don't think any woman on here struggles to get meets in that sense. But there's always other reasons. Insecurity or being super picky or can't get babysitters and so on.... As a couple also it's really easy to just get a meet. But getting the right meet with the right people not so easy... Fabs a funny old world sometimes and we tend to just sometimes prefer the club approach as it's what you see is what you get and you atleast know there real and Infront of you and even if you don't meet anyone you like. You atleast have a nice evening....

But yeah, don't think women would struggle to meet someone. I think the main thing is every woman is different and has different views about themselves and what they want. That's probably the only thing that holds back any meetings... Xx

"Struggle to get meets, because there's no one interesting on here. For guys it's 'fuck n go', they are not interested in anything else. No personality to them

But it's a swinging site. We're a couple with with " fuck and go" thinking. We're not here to date, or have a relationship. We do that with each other. Saying that we also struggle to get meets. "

Amen!

I don't struggle to get people who want to meet me, as I'm looking for men. I do struggle to find ones I want to meet though. That is usually because of me, not them.

My mood changes constantly and I'm tired and in pain a lot, so, the libido is willing but the mind and body are tired.

I struggled to find couples to meet because most of them were only looking for a bi woman for the woman of the couple, with the man watching or just receiving a blow job from me,which I'm not here for.

I haven't bothered looking for women as I'm rarely in the mood.

"‘You women’?

The same thing applies for everybody here, if you’re not all that fussed about who you bump uglies with, it’s relatively easy. If like the others it’s not just a fuck then it’s way harder."

I don't think that applies to all men though. They could go to a dogging meet I suppose and hope the woman let's anyone fuck her.

I've only met in clubs and play there. I did meet one guy 7 years ago but we didn't play at the time and have now become very close friends. Infact many of the people I've played with more than once have ended up being some of my closest friends in the vanilla world.

I struggle to get meets . I'm not looking for fck and goes or bj in a car. In a bit picky on who I choose to have sex with . I actually have to like someone and I hate being treated as just a hole .

Also my profile puts men off . I either get blocked or if they do message its usually abuse because I should fck every body that messages me and not have preferences.

*sighs*

But I do hope to find a regular single fwb .

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes I do.

If I didn't care who I met I could meet someone new everyday.

But I do.

I think I’ve found the perfect profile after seeing yours would love to chat if your up for it x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"‘You women’?

The same thing applies for everybody here, if you’re not all that fussed about who you bump uglies with, it’s relatively easy. If like the others it’s not just a fuck then it’s way harder.

I don't think that applies to all men though. They could go to a dogging meet I suppose and hope the woman let's anyone fuck her."

I said everyone, not just men.

Never struggled tbh but have had plenty of time wasters over the years. Par for the course.

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

hold on you ain't even talked to some as you got fare few ppl blocked an we may have great personality an great communication skills

» Add a new message to this topic