FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > my wife

my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aya2010a OP   Man  over a year ago

lostwithiel and exeter

haven't told the wife but I'm getting the urge to watch her wank another guy off or watch men spunk on her(no fucking,maybe in future though)or be watched by another couple,she is 62 although looks about 40,she has perfect pert tits and a good body still.i got these feelings when we were on carlyon beach last year and she gave me a blow job and I swear a guy was watching she knew about it and carried on and still jokes about it to this day,ive started weatching vids of wifes being spunked on by strangers and I find them hot.When I got with her 2 years ago she jokingly bought up the subject of cuckold(to test the water I think)I dunno wether she would be interested but I'm getting those vibes off her,she is very sexual and a filthy bitch.should I try arrange it without her knowing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Absolutely not. Talk to her.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"haven't told the wife but I'm getting the urge to watch her wank another guy off or watch men spunk on her(no fucking,maybe in future though)or be watched by another couple,she is 62 although looks about 40,she has perfect pert tits and a good body still.i got these feelings when we were on carlyon beach last year and she gave me a blow job and I swear a guy was watching she knew about it and carried on and still jokes about it to this day,ive started weatching vids of wifes being spunked on by strangers and I find them hot.When I got with her 2 years ago she jokingly bought up the subject of cuckold(to test the water I think)I dunno wether she would be interested but I'm getting those vibes off her,she is very sexual and a filthy bitch.should I try arrange it without her knowing? "

How long have you got?

Exactly?

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Arrange it without her knowing? Definitely not unless you have clarified all this beforehand. X

Not without her knowledge that's really not a good idea, just talk to her tell her how much you love her, and about the idea of exploring with your sex life's, and see what she says, but do not be pushy,

Good luck

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Don’t listen to these jokers grab ya balls and get on with it, I’m going for the popcorn

"Don’t listen to these jokers grab ya balls and get on with it, I’m going for the popcorn "

you rebel

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Don’t listen to these jokers grab ya balls and get on with it, I’m going for the popcorn "

How would you like it if you came home to find a man sat in your living room waiting to cum over you?

Unless it's been discussed and agreed beforehand then never arrange things without someone's knowledge or you're likely to get a kick in the bollocks.

How will she not know some bloke is mucking all over her!!! eh!!!

manchester

Wife walks in from work husband cock in cage, young spunker primed ready to unleash his muck all over her. What could go wrong live the dream.

Here honey just kneel there!!

By *urryfannyfuntimeWoman  over a year ago

East Devon

"haven't told the wife "

About this.

About the fact you call her a filthy bitch.

About your veri's.

All if the above?

By *urryfannyfuntimeWoman  over a year ago

East Devon

*all Of.

What does she do to look so young OP? Whats her secret?

Alfalfa?

Kelp?

Rimming the bloke in the Post Office?

"Wife walks in from work husband cock in cage, young spunker primed ready to unleash his muck all over her. What could go wrong live the dream. "

Yep and when hes completely drained his balls all over her, he wipes his nob on the crush velvet curtains..and he's gone

manchester

"Wife walks in from work husband cock in cage, young spunker primed ready to unleash his muck all over her. What could go wrong live the dream.

Yep and when hes completely drained his balls all over her, he wipes his nob on the crush velvet curtains..and he's gone "

That’s the spirit he’s looking for our help, just a gentle push and he’s there

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Just show her this post and see what she thinks

Miss

» Add a new message to this topic