FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Divorce

Divorce

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure many fabbers have been through this in the past, and looking for a little advice.

Now I'm a knob (Sam). After years in the military where money is poor, living conditions worse and the single life the only one to know I made a mistake. I moved 300 miles and married the best woman in the world. Poor, living in a council tenement, single mother to a 14 month old but a heart of gold.

I had always battled a gambling addiction but I got a fantastic job that paid nearly six figures, cleaned up my act and managed to buy us our dream home after 7 years and marriage.

We embarked on swinging as our secret escape and loved it.

In the last week I have had to admit to a problem, 60k in debt, off work through bullying and the knowledge I was breaking two people's hearts and destroying a happy home.

Now already our home is sold, Sasha has a new home and I have given her every penny of everything so her and my son can have the best in life, a mortgage free base, nice holidays and a bucket list that can be ticked off.

I feel I must sacrifice everything to give them the life I wanted for them. I will genuinely be leaving with a bag of clothes and enough petrol to get me where I'm going and hopefully a quid for a Gregg's sausage roll when I get there.

How do people cope? Has anybody had to give up their greatest love to protect them from your personal demons? Sasha would keep me regardless of my problems but i have to protect her and her future.

Wont be responding to this thread as i cant aee through my teary, glazed eyes. Happy fabbing people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic