FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Isnt it sad...

Isnt it sad...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when you have to basically threaten a guy from here with the Police as he wont leave you alone, despite telling him over and over very nicely that after a meet up just for drinks I was not interested

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oooo rejection, some men just cant hack it, cuz did u not know that because yr on here it means yr desperate for sex and should open yr legs to anyone u meet !

"when you have to basically threaten a guy from here with the Police as he wont leave you alone, despite telling him over and over very nicely that after a meet up just for drinks I was not interested"
thats awful ! sorry you had such a bad experience hun ....dont let it put you off xx

"when you have to basically threaten a guy from here with the Police as he wont leave you alone, despite telling him over and over very nicely that after a meet up just for drinks I was not interested"

do you not feel that after a drink you are duty bound to f**k his brains out, after all he took the time to meet you,surely at least a BJ is in order?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thats so true! just because we are on here doesnt mean we will have sex with anyone!!

No hasnt put me off at all just means the guard is well and truly up for the next one!

"thats so true! just because we are on here doesnt mean we will have sex with anyone!!

No hasnt put me off at all just means the guard is well and truly up for the next one! "

Lucky guard

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Its not just single guys!!! We had similar with a couple

"when you have to basically threaten a guy from here with the Police as he wont leave you alone, despite telling him over and over very nicely that after a meet up just for drinks I was not interested

do you not feel that after a drink you are duty bound to f**k his brains out, after all he took the time to meet you,surely at least a BJ is in order?"

ill remember that next time we are behind a bar ......

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

sounds as if he needs a visit from "the lads" to explain how to treat a lady

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"when you have to basically threaten a guy from here with the Police as he wont leave you alone, despite telling him over and over very nicely that after a meet up just for drinks I was not interested

do you not feel that after a drink you are duty bound to f**k his brains out, after all he took the time to meet you,surely at least a BJ is in order?ill remember that next time we are behind a bar ...... "

Me and you both Kaz

do you not feel that after a drink you are duty bound to f**k his brains out, after all he took the time to meet you,surely at least a BJ is in order?ill remember that next time we are behind a bar ......

Me and you both Kaz "

Well done girls, now you're thinking straight.....

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Its not just single guys!!! We had similar with a couple"

should name and shame em

Totally agree - name and SHAME anyone who can't hack it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the site, so it wouldn't be wise to do it.

As for stalkers, block his mail, block any MSN.

If it is by phone also, block your phone to him and tell your phone provider you have a stalker who won't leave you alone and they will investigate and if proved will act on it.