FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwifing

Hotwifing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve and Lou OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Hey everyone just wondered what is your favourite thing in hotwife scenario xx Lou was sat on the settee Friday night then without notice told me she had been fucked earlier in the day by a bull we had met before x apparently he fucked her in her holes for a good hour lol instant hardon for me !! Any other couples like the same type thing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Hey everyone just wondered what is your favourite thing in hotwife scenario xx Lou was sat on the settee Friday night then without notice told me she had been fucked earlier in the day by a bull we had met before x apparently he fucked her in her holes for a good hour lol instant hardon for me !! Any other couples like the same type thing x"

Sometimes the confessions are the best bits

coventry

Even hotter when she said she had rimmed for a good 10 mins too lol !!

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hey everyone just wondered what is your favourite thing in hotwife scenario xx Lou was sat on the settee Friday night then without notice told me she had been fucked earlier in the day by a bull we had met before x apparently he fucked her in her holes for a good hour lol instant hardon for me !! Any other couples like the same type thing x"

This is discussed regularly by us as a fantasy, hopefully when the kids are a bit older and more independent we'll have more opourtunity for this.

As for favourite hot wife experience so far, we went to Pandoras in Leeds, it came to dress down time and she went to change into her outfit. It was a faux leather peekaboo minidress, she found putting it on a real pain in the ass and it was a warm night so instead she came out in her boots and pink panties and spent the evening like that (occasionally losing the panties)

It was wonderful seeing her so confident and sexy. There are a couple of pics of her on the night on our profile.

By *layeruk1Man  over a year ago

Derby

So much fun!!!! I was seeing a couple for a while and they would enjoy it when I sent her home used and full.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to be when she gives me a look in the eye as she pulls another guy’s cock out of his shorts or the look over her shoulder and wink she gave me once whilst riding a guy!

coventry

"Got to be when she gives me a look in the eye as she pulls another guy’s cock out of his shorts or the look over her shoulder and wink she gave me once whilst riding a guy!"

Wow hot .... she sometimes makes me hold her ass open as a bull fucks her anally !

Merseyside

"Got to be when she gives me a look in the eye as she pulls another guy’s cock out of his shorts or the look over her shoulder and wink she gave me once whilst riding a guy!"

Great pics guys!

"Got to be when she gives me a look in the eye as she pulls another guy’s cock out of his shorts or the look over her shoulder and wink she gave me once whilst riding a guy!

Great pics guys! "

Thanks guys, you too x

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

OMG love that!

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

Not something we do a lot, but I once left P at a hotel for a daytime meet and went off to work. A couple of hours later I had a voice message that was her gasping, moaning and just about managing to say three words... “so... much... fucking”.

I was hard for the rest of the morning.

Would love it if we could find the right guy.

"Would love it if we could find the right guy. "

Must get loads of offers with those pics

By *illy_WxmMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Would love it if we could find the right guy. "

He will be one lucky guy!!

coventry

Lou meant to film the bit where she was being fucked in the ass...but the bull failed to press record! Lou’s response was “oh well, will have to do it all again then!”

By *razywelshboyMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I would have to agree... Very hot pics!

By *heer_sussexcplCouple  over a year ago

Littlehampton

We both love living the Hotwife lifestyle for many reasons. Watching your wife getting ready before the meet is so sexy.

I used to love Sandra telling me how naughty she had been while I was at work etc.

coventry

Any other hotwives enjoy rimming their bulls in front of their hubbies xx

Yes. Best way to be. Love hearing about it. Love doing it. Just love it.

Brilliant thread

Merseyside

Bummmmmp!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

From a guys point of view who enjoys playing with hotwife / cuck couples; I find sitting watching a guy undress his wife slowly for me gets me buzzing everytime.

Seeing the look in her eyes, and in his as he slowly undresses her, both of them knowing that at anytime I will take her right in front of him; just how I want and for as long as I want.

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Not something we do a lot, but I once left P at a hotel for a daytime meet and went off to work. A couple of hours later I had a voice message that was her gasping, moaning and just about managing to say three words... “so... much... fucking”.

I was hard for the rest of the morning."

The last time I left her in the hotel with her fab I was sent a video of the wife on the edge of having a massive orgasm just before it went off. Still one of the best vid today on my phone

By *icepair64Man  over a year ago

Norwich

I love the look on her face when she looks at me as the guy begins to hit the spot and then when she’s about to cum, so intense and direct with her eyes

I also then love the little grin she gives me after they’ve both finished to say hmmmm hope you enjoyed that as much as she did

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I was told to suck the bull's cock before putting a condom on him at our latest meet.I then had the pleasure of guiding him into Mandy.

Mike

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I was told to suck the bull's cock before putting a condom on him at our latest meet.I then had the pleasure of guiding him into Mandy.

Mike"

That’s one fantastic scenario!

"I was told to suck the bull's cock before putting a condom on him at our latest meet.I then had the pleasure of guiding him into Mandy.

Mike"

That's so hot and something I want to do.

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

I like to attend to the needs of a hot wife

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

As on my profile. I would like to take a hot wife couple off in my motorhome.

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

On 2 separate occasions, V has sent me pictures of her wet knickers followed a couple of later with ones of the guys cock in her and one of a cum trail all up her front and breaststroke.

On both occasions I thought she had gone to work as normal.

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

*breasts!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"So much fun!!!! I was seeing a couple for a while and they would enjoy it when I sent her home used and full. "

Hotwives are not used, they are the ones who should know what they want and go out to get it.

By *hestercpl4funCouple  over a year ago

chester

Something we have done a few times mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic