FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Weirdest sex dreams

Weirdest sex dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the weirdest sex dream someone has ever had ..I start off

I was in my bed and well the devil was at the end of my bed and yes he was big and red with horns and a massive dick lol well he fucked me like I've never been fucked before and some how I knew I would never be fucked like this again and thought fuck it and I even woke up really wet lol..so your turn

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

"What's the weirdest sex dream someone has ever had ..I start off

I was in my bed and well the devil was at the end of my bed and yes he was big and red with horns and a massive dick lol well he fucked me like I've never been fucked before and some how I knew I would never be fucked like this again and thought fuck it and I even woke up really wet lol..so your turn "

I was the devil and I fucked this lady like she'd never been fucked before. Knowing she wasn't going to be fucked like that again.

I was in my bed and well the devil was at the end of my bed and yes he was big and red with horns and a massive dick lol well he fucked me like I've never been fucked before and some how I knew I would never be fucked like this again and thought fuck it and I even woke up really wet lol..so your turn

I was the devil and I fucked this lady like she'd never been fucked before. Knowing she wasn't going to be fucked like that again.

"

No it wasn't you love because I don't fuck people to old enough to be my dad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I almost never have them, and when I do they are usually nightmares. L on the other hand has dreams that the most debauched swing clubs would consider to be "a busy night"

By *ohn julie 500Couple  over a year ago

leeds

yes but just think youll soon be old enough to be someones granny

Omg I had one a few nights ago.

It was borderline tab_o!!

Sooo weird, I was working late with a young female, but I knew her as a member of the family......

I can't take any further

New forest area

"yes but just think youll soon be old enough to be someones granny"

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I was in my bed and well the devil was at the end of my bed and yes he was big and red with horns and a massive dick lol well he fucked me like I've never been fucked before and some how I knew I would never be fucked like this again and thought fuck it and I even woke up really wet lol..so your turn "

I dreamt I was the Devil, fucking a woman in her bed.

I had a dream mansize melons (fruit) with dicks were chasing me and trying to fuck me.

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

I had a dream that I met a celebrity in the supermarket, he was wearing a bright purple suit, and we randomly went and had sex in the freezer room in the back of the store. I rarely have sexual dreams though.

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

When you get to my age, there no longer dreams, there all real. devils included

By *rue_ColoursCouple  over a year ago

Measham

No it wasn't you love because I don't fuck people to old enough to be my dad"

Totally harsh comeback! #laughingemoji

Jabba the hutt rimjob and the Princess wasn't in sight

Sometimes I dream I'm a man and I'm with a woman. So yeah, I know how it feels to have a dick

Mrs

Once i dreamt i was shot and i woke up and had to run to the toilet as it made me want to vomit, then the next day my nan phoned me and said please dont go out today last night i dreamt u got shot, that really freaked me out so i didnt go out that day lol

"yes but just think youll soon be old enough to be someones granny"

I hope this ain't aimed at me I ain't no where near old enough to be someone's granny or actully ever will be a granny love yeah I'm 28 omg so old ain't I LMAO

I dreamt last night i was sitting on a guys cock in a park on a bench and the lassie accross the road was filming us from her window

Totally harsh comeback! #laughingemoji"

Well no not really cause I don't fuck men old enough to be my dad how is me having an age preference being harsh ?

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"yes but just think youll soon be old enough to be someones granny

I hope this ain't aimed at me I ain't no where near old enough to be someone's granny or actully ever will be a granny love yeah I'm 28 omg so old ain't I LMAO "

One of my work colleagues was a granny at 36, so 28 is not far off potential granny age!

"yes but just think youll soon be old enough to be someones granny

I hope this ain't aimed at me I ain't no where near old enough to be someone's granny or actully ever will be a granny love yeah I'm 28 omg so old ain't I LMAO

One of my work colleagues was a granny at 36, so 28 is not far off potential granny age!"

You also need kids to be a granny btw and meaning I'm never having kids I will never be a granny so

New forest area

Totally harsh comeback! #laughingemoji"

I was surprised no one else had written it, so I just had too!

I found it funny.

By *edcat400Couple  over a year ago

emsworth

Well no not really cause I don't fuck men old enough to be my dad how is me having an age preference being harsh ? "

Fuck me , it was obviously a joke !

Wtf have you been smoking ?

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 07:23:19]

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

No it wasn't you love because I don't fuck people to old enough to be my dad"

, the devil allegedly has been around since the first man, more than old enough to be your dad, and by a few thousand years.

New forest area

Well no not really cause I don't fuck men old enough to be my dad how is me having an age preference being harsh ?

Fuck me , it was obviously a joke !

Wtf have you been smoking ? "

I think he called at mine last night too lol

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 21:18:53]

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 22:44:03]