FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Public sex

Public sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Tkitkat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Have you ever risked a meet/fuck in public?

Like a changing rooms in a shop where its busy enough so the staff are more interested in seeing who's shoplifting not shirtlifting

Or slightly safer areas like cars in the dark or something more involved like dogging?

Any good/bad experiences welcome to share!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid alanMan  over a year ago

birmingham

A few pub toilets nothing to risky. Only been caught once

By *j60Man  over a year ago

Wetherby /scaroborough

Yes loved it the thrill

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

This one was bizarre.

In a bar in Benidorm, me and my fella, sat at a table minding our own business.

The (English) landlady marches up and asks us to leave.

She accuses us of having sex in the toilets.

Well, neither of us had been in the bar long enough to even know where the toilets were.

Then her fella joins in.

Snatches our drinks and says they have it on CCTV.

(Really? And what sort of feckin' perv films people in toilets anyway?)

Well, my fella lost the plot at that point and I had to drag him out the bar to prevent him decking the geezer.

I gave the place a terrible write-up on Trip Advisor.

By *edgley swingerMan  over a year ago

sedgley

I love public sex the more risky the more fun

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

near you

Yes....Next changing rooms.

My ex was tryin on a few tops and asked me to help her button on up at back....instead i closed the curtain and lifted it up to fondle her breasts....before u know it i was doing her doggie style

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Balcony in Jamaica, then a boat goes by.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you ever risked a meet/fuck in public?

Like a changing rooms in a shop where its busy enough so the staff are more interested in seeing who's shoplifting not shirtlifting

Or slightly safer areas like cars in the dark or something more involved like dogging?

Any good/bad experiences welcome to share! "

Ooh. Once in graveyard. Something ironic about doing a life creating action there. Lol

A few other times but do car meets count?

Cinemas, ex loved doing in it risky places good old back row as a teenager x

Yes, cinema, gym changing rooms, gym steam room, balcony on holiday and the usual boring ones like car sessions.

By *mpishMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Lost my v plates in the school gym a long time ago.

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Cars.

Changing rooms.

Pinic on a hillside overlooking a bay with a busy coastal path.

Hotel Balcony.

Cinema.

Some of these were before meeting Ms.H and some with. Might need to revisit a few.

By *r wood69Man  over a year ago

birkenhead

Into it meself from when was younger cause me mum would try embarrass me or be a bitch to the girl and just wouldnt bring me nans place fuck that

Definitely a few in the car... can confirm a lowered citroen saxo doesn't have anywhere near enough space for that, those were the days lol, under a bridge on the outskirts of town and on Plymouth hoe too

By *illowzWoman  over a year ago

Exeter

Cars

Sand dunes at night and during the day

Country Lane

In a park by the river

For sure a fee places

in a car at motor way services lay byes farmers field

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

"Cars

Sand dunes at night and during the day

Country Lane

In a park by the river "

That made me remember another, Flamingoland theme park's fishing area. Shady trees and away from the amusement rides. Might have been seen but that was part of the thrill.

Top of Snowdon, cars, barns, woods, beaches and east Midlands services lol x

By *rrowxxxMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Had to respond to this one.

With a lady friend from here staying in a hotel with a small spa.

Some teasing and touching in the jacuzzi. Others chilling in the rest area. Then into the swimming pool. The others had left leaving just the two of us there. Slowly the touching and teasing turned into my shorts dropping to my thighs and her swimsuit being pulled to the side. My cock moving from the cool water into her hot pussy.

Noted the cctv, and made sure we were out of view, keeping an eye on the door as well. We had a fab time, uninterrupted, but could have been. For me the sensation of hot pussy and cool pool water was awesome.

Turned out to be a bucket list item ticked for both of us and we had not even known before.

More fun, new experiences later in the evening. That’s another story.

By *aige CoolTV/TS  over a year ago

north west

In a park late at night with a guy mett in cars then walked then ...well you know hehe

Public sex is ....er....sexy ....love the risk ...love being watched and “caught”

Fucked out in the open behind a mechanics once. I’d say the risk was part of the reason why it was such a memorable meet

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

There's a thrill to public sex that I have to admit to enjoying be it risk of being caught and or knowingly watched I'm sure that thrill and some exhibitionist tendencies are in all somewhere.

Done it outside a lot woods, park, beech etc and in car and clubs

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

For sure , it’s how we started our journey in the swinging world . Way back in 2011 we went on holiday to Tenerife to celebrate our first year together . Second night there , we started playing on the beach and noticed a few guys watching . It was horny and we carried on , and when we got back to the hotel I asked my fiancée ( and now my wife ) if she felt like taking things further . She did , and we went to a sex shop the next day where we went further ( she sucked me off in the shop and let the guy in there play with her ) and when we got home we started dogging , joined fab , and the rest is history .

gillingham

"For sure , it’s how we started our journey in the swinging world . Way back in 2011 we went on holiday to Tenerife to celebrate our first year together . Second night there , we started playing on the beach and noticed a few guys watching . It was horny and we carried on , and when we got back to the hotel I asked my fiancée ( and now my wife ) if she felt like taking things further . She did , and we went to a sex shop the next day where we went further ( she sucked me off in the shop and let the guy in there play with her ) and when we got home we started dogging , joined fab , and the rest is history . "
that's awesome glad you both went to Tenerife x

We were on a naturist beach abroad last month with quite a few people around and nearby. Fanny was topless and dozing with a hat covering her face. I brushed some dry sand off her legs and teased her by doing the same on her bikini bottoms, which she didn't seem to object to, so started playing her pussy. At that point she parted her knees further. That was a clear indication that she was enjoying it and wasn't as a sleep as she was pretending, which was a real turn on. She also was clearly not bothered that others on the beach nearby could see or realise what we were doing. Aware that guys would regularly walk along the beach and have a perv while naked, I pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her pussy and slipped a finger in. I slowly played with her pussy hoping for a guy to walk by and notice and then I would give him a nod to come over and watch and then join in. Unfortunately, it was the one day when there weren't many pervs and the few that did walk by didn't notice. I told Fanny what I had planned and that my intention was for the guy, unbeknown to her, to take over playing with her pussy. She was disappointed that it didn't happen but rewarded my attempts with a bj before we left. Maybe next time..

In the middle of a grass round a bout in colchester in the summer last year

gillingham

"In the middle of a grass round a bout in colchester in the summer last year "
that's why everyone was just driving round and round it constantly that's cool x

In a library lol

Made the local papers aswell

gillingham

"Made the local papers aswell"
good job lol x

On a pirate ship in a park at night, there was three of us...

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

On a small ledge at the side of a waterfall day into the night, bushes on the way home on a night out, with people walking by

By *irty workmanMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

In a bus shelter across from a busy pub people walking past love risky sex

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

In the sea on Nissi beach, Cyprus. We were the furthest people out and Wilma hung on to me and started messing about, i got horny and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and slipped into her, had a nice slow session until 6 divers came up at the side of us, took their masks of and nodded and smiled at us !!!!

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

"In the sea on Nissi beach, Cyprus. We were the furthest people out and Wilma hung on to me and started messing about, i got horny and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and slipped into her, had a nice slow session until 6 divers came up at the side of us, took their masks of and nodded and smiled at us !!!! "
now that's funny

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Love car sex

We love outdoor stuff but dont get round to it much anymore, done many different woods either up against a tree or in a nice patch or a bench, bowling green was a nice one grass is always well kept lol, a bench by the river in which mrs squirted everywhere and must have been viewed as it was on a cycle path and on the other side of the river were just houses, and many many flashes here and there

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

One of our most public ones was actually the safest, missus was having a conversation with a couple all the way through who were no more than about three metres away, she was stood on the bed with her torso up through the front deck hatch, she was polishing the deck of the boat as I crept into the cabin and undressed her bottom half, she managed to disguise the boat rocking by timing her polishing movements.

It's that thought of getting caught that makes it so fun!

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

A few woodland walking areas, the obvious car fun and then there was one occasion at Alton towers off of the beaten track which was one of the best ones

Was working near High Barnet and found a really nice and small park near the station Totteridge and Whetstone, there's a bench that's literally at the back of the park, visible by everyone one, during a summer things got heated and before I knew it my cock was out, getting wanked and my girlfriend at the time slid her panties to the side (was wearing a skirt) and just rode me facing the park, during broad day light, one the most thrilling and satisfying experiences I've ever had, when I saw her slide her panties back on with my cum on them, needless to say my cock was hard again, there has to be something about summer and how quick your cocks gets up haha

I live next to a beach... I'll leave that all to your imagination

We and our single fem friend were at it on the beach for at least an hour, only to notice when we were walking up that there was an old man at the top of the promenade who had presumably heard and seen everything.

gillingham

"We and our single fem friend were at it on the beach for at least an hour, only to notice when we were walking up that there was an old man at the top of the promenade who had presumably heard and seen everything. "
lucky fella when I lived in Cornwall had similar scenario on beech with gf of time we'd been at it for ages when I suddenly noticed a guy watching I told gf and nawty minx said I know he's been there ages and carried on lol

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Hotel lift ??

In the back of a van in the middle of a busy shopping centre car park

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Recently played on the nudist beach, in the car in a college car park, in a park after midnight and a graveyard.

Played in a swimming pool several times many years ago, toilets of hotels and once at a Costa. Shopping centre car park lol. Guess I quite enjoy my outdoor fun. Some of it in daylight as well.

By *Tkitkat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

wow

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

"We were on a naturist beach abroad last month with quite a few people around and nearby. Fanny was topless and dozing with a hat covering her face. I brushed some dry sand off her legs and teased her by doing the same on her bikini bottoms, which she didn't seem to object to, so started playing her pussy. At that point she parted her knees further. That was a clear indication that she was enjoying it and wasn't as a sleep as she was pretending, which was a real turn on. She also was clearly not bothered that others on the beach nearby could see or realise what we were doing. Aware that guys would regularly walk along the beach and have a perv while naked, I pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her pussy and slipped a finger in. I slowly played with her pussy hoping for a guy to walk by and notice and then I would give him a nod to come over and watch and then join in. Unfortunately, it was the one day when there weren't many pervs and the few that did walk by didn't notice. I told Fanny what I had planned and that my intention was for the guy, unbeknown to her, to take over playing with her pussy. She was disappointed that it didn't happen but rewarded my attempts with a bj before we left. Maybe next time.."

Sadly that’s why naturist beaches are becoming less & less, because inappropriate behaviour is spoiling it for the genuine naturists, if nobody’s on the beach then fine but you could just as easily do it on a non naturist beach!

gillingham

"Recently played on the nudist beach, in the car in a college car park, in a park after midnight and a graveyard.

Played in a swimming pool several times many years ago, toilets of hotels and once at a Costa. Shopping centre car park lol. Guess I quite enjoy my outdoor fun. Some of it in daylight as well. "

a graveyard that's on my bucket list why u have to live so far away xx

Often a lay-by or car park

Beaches, sea, swimming pools, balconies, coaches, car parks, public toilets , hotel room against the window etc

By *raigybrightonMan  over a year ago

worthing

Swimming pool change rooms - went with my gf and her best mate. She was in the cubicle next to us when we were getting changed and see my hen gf in a tight costume made me fucking horny. Shifted the costume and started to fuck her... I know her mate was listening in and playing with herself

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

lift in a shopping centre. xx

Pub toilets

Car

Train

Parks

Garden

Pool

To mention but a few

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

2 weeks ago in a field behind his tractor .... he’s a farmer ha ha

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Ooo loads lol, picnic table by roadside, lift in museum , top of a motorway bridge , layby on a9 ,under bridge on public footpath, local park, trampoline with neighbour peering from upstairs room lol

In a lift.

Hotel rooftop

Out walking in the local countryside path

Fingering on a public nudist beach

Wife playing with herself on car ride to Blackpool for truck drivers to see

Fingering on a dance floor.

On a bus in middle of the day

In the sea

And possibly most daring was in a small but very dark comedy club in front of a someone who is a very popular comedian at the moment. The lights when down, my hand slipped further and further up my girlfriends leg until my fingers were distracting her from the show.....

....oh, and in the car in the car park afterwards

Car bonnet , balcony on holiday , country lanes , we love it

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I love outdoor/public sex. I lost my virginity on a beach and it’s never lost its appeal lol. Hotel spa pool was good where I played with my wife’s pussyfooted while she wanked me. I was rubbing her through her bikini but it got too much for her and she pulled them aside so I could slide my fingers inside. It was made hotter as we were being watched by another wife (unbeknown to her husband)!!!

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

Car at the beach near East Lothian. Bj from my ex. A car pulled up alongside and a few watched her. She was kneeling over in the seat with me fingering her in full view of the passenger window. Just with her underwear pulled over & a short skirt but it was very horny. I came in her mouth then we drove off.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

In Menorca a few years ago, the wife and I totalky naked on a very remote coastal walking area.. right on the waters edge..she was sat on my lap riding me when a small tourist boat sailed round the corner 40 yards out...we were like rabbits caught in the headlights. ..nowhere to go..nowhere to hide..I loved it...my wife died a very slow death.

Mountain side in the lakes beautiful view on both accounts

Many times in cars when younger, blow jobs in laybys, woods in picnic area and one of those old stone bus shelters walking back from pub one night.

Have done it in woods and fields and also on ohr block of flat stairs. On holiday have done it on the beach and down a quiet street on the way home at night but best has been on the balcony a few times.

» Add a new message to this topic