FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggggg OP   Man  over a year ago

Reading

I am always interested in the reading of couples looking for a bull yet reading further into the chat it becomes apparent that the cuck is very bi but unable to accept the fact that "wanting to suck your cock clean" is not entirely what it's about.

#ownyoursexuality and enjoy it nobody judges on here we'll they shouldntlol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cuckolding comes in all different ways of looking at cuckolding, some couples just like having the hubby watching while you use and fuck his wife in front of him and not all are into Domination and Humiliation so it’s up to the couples what boundaries they set.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Cuckoldry is very much a personal thing and tailored to the individual tastes and needs of the couple concerned, as such any male that enters into their relationship does so in line with the couple's requirements. There are so many variables on cuckolding I'm sure you will find a couple that share your ideals

By *pringbok95Couple  over a year ago

Limavady

Totally agree with Janes Hubby reply. Not all situations are cuckold style.

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

we into the cuckold.scene and at the end of the day its about everyone having fun

By *irty workmanMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

Love it the feel of another man feeding me into his wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cuckoldry is very much a personal thing and tailored to the individual tastes and needs of the couple concerned, as such any male that enters into their relationship does so in line with the couple's requirements. There are so many variables on cuckolding I'm sure you will find a couple that share your ideals"

100% agree

my cuck is fully bi but he'll only do as I tell him so if the guys str8 then cuck don't get too involved but if the guy is bi friendly (most are as its one way always) then its different most dom bulls that we know don't see it as bi they see it as dom ..nothing more nothing less

By *arried Bi KinksterMan  over a year ago

North West

"Cuckoldry is very much a personal thing and tailored to the individual tastes and needs of the couple concerned, as such any male that enters into their relationship does so in line with the couple's requirements. There are so many variables on cuckolding I'm sure you will find a couple that share your ideals"

Amen and well put

» Add a new message to this topic