FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ankle chains for summer - a guide

Ankle chains for summer - a guide

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nasuit OP   Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

As the great Will Smith once observed 'The weather is hot girls are dressing less and checking out the fellas to tell them who's best'

Summer summer time is here, so I thought I'd present my handy guide to ankle chains. We all love them so this is for the spotters who are on the hunt for those elusive hot women who signal their desires through their choice of jewellery.

ANKLE CHAINS AND BRACELETS DO NOT MEAN SHE'S UP FOR A FUCK. MOST (ACTUALLY ALL) THAT YOU SEE IN PUBLIC ARE JUST JEWELLERY. ESPECIALLY ASIAN WOMEN, STRING ONES(HIPPY CHIC), TEENAGERS (DON'T EVEN GO THERE) AND THE ONES WORN BY GYM BUNNIES ON MOST EUROPEAN BEACHES. REMEMBER YOU ARE LIKELY TO END UP ON THE SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER IF YOU START HARASSING PEOPLE AT THE LOCAL SHOPS.

This was a public service message - thank you

P.S Different rules apply to swingers clubs of course I love women who wear ankle chains with heels. Also I know a few do wear them in public with a pendant, key or lettering in the chain 'SLUT' 'HW' etc. However with my eyesight I usually have to close enough to be accused of upskirting to read them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Love wearing my anklet and when I do it's saying cmon guys give me Ur best

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the great Will Smith once observed 'The weather is hot girls are dressing less and checking out the fellas to tell them who's best'

Summer summer time is here, so I thought I'd present my handy guide to ankle chains. We all love them so this is for the spotters who are on the hunt for those elusive hot women who signal their desires through their choice of jewellery.

ANKLE CHAINS AND BRACELETS DO NOT MEAN SHE'S UP FOR A FUCK. MOST (ACTUALLY ALL) THAT YOU SEE IN PUBLIC ARE JUST JEWELLERY. ESPECIALLY ASIAN WOMEN, STRING ONES(HIPPY CHIC), TEENAGERS (DON'T EVEN GO THERE) AND THE ONES WORN BY GYM BUNNIES ON MOST EUROPEAN BEACHES. REMEMBER YOU ARE LIKELY TO END UP ON THE SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER IF YOU START HARASSING PEOPLE AT THE LOCAL SHOPS.

This was a public service message - thank you

P.S Different rules apply to swingers clubs of course I love women who wear ankle chains with heels. Also I know a few do wear them in public with a pendant, key or lettering in the chain 'SLUT' 'HW' etc. However with my eyesight I usually have to close enough to be accused of upskirting to read them. "

Actually made me laugh out loud!!

Ruislip

Mostly here for comedy value - that's what my verifications say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only you said it last year!

Ruislip

Weather's much better now, let's be careful out there.

» Add a new message to this topic