FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging used to be...

Swinging used to be...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Clem was thinking that swinging used to be a way for couples to explore their sexuality through having sex with others without going behind their partner's backs, or having an affair.

Singles didn't need to swing because they could fuck whomever they liked anyway with impunity, it was called "being single".

So what's changed? Half of the singles on here (who aren't married) are looking for a relationship, just like they could find on tinder or whatever, or getting worried because they met someone who then went on to couple up with someone else.

So what's going on? When did singles looking for sex, decide that they needed to join the swinging community to get some?

There are a few unicorns, from all sexes generally happy with their lot. Looking for three somes, four somes, and more somes! And i take my hat off to you! But the rest of you? Wtf.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

Mr was on this site previously (about 10yrs ago) and it was all couples and regular social events at hotels etc were quite a big thing.

Maybe its cause we are in Scotland but doesnt happen so much here.

We have met a few guys on here that we have had a meet with, but have then went on to try there luck and start messaging me on my own wanting me to go on other meets with them, wanting to have secret meets, run away with them

To me that's not what swinging is about. Just want there c**k lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In fairness I really don't think it's all types of singles who are on here for a relationship. In fact I've only ever seen swinging being used as a proxy for relationships by a very small subset of a particular demographic.

Those people aren't really a problem. In fact I can totally see why they might come here for that, if they aim to be in a swinging relationship where better to find a partner they can swing with than here?

The bigger problems are:

1: The single people who only meet single people. This isn't swinging. It's hooking up. You have tinder for that stop clogging up this scene. Admittedly the relationship seekers often fall into this category as well

2: By a wide margin the biggest problem category; those who aren't here to swing or find a relationship of any sort. The ones who are here just to bolster their already gargantuan ego by milking attention from the community.

Men on dating sites fuck around but pretend they want love. Men on here (usually) openly admit they just want a fuck.

Men on dating sites blab to anyone who will listen about who they're fucking. Men on here (usually) are more discreet because they wouldn't admit to anyone that they're fucking the type of woman who is on a site like this.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Single male, would be happy to meet someone from here and have a relationship, preferably with swinging included. I'd be satisfied with a FWB or FB, or even just a hook-up.

Most of my meets have been with couples and groups.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think Clem has a point. Loads of singles who secretly deep down want ever lasting love.

Yeah this place has turned into lonely hearts love section and singles hook ups! Where’s the swinging gone I ask you!!

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow - Ab Fabs club visit only

I started here as a couple. He left - long story. I continued on as a single fem, for 2 years I'm a swinger through and through. I was just looking for nsa sex. Rare maybe for a woman on here. I was really only looking for sex.

Over time I became a fuck buddy with my first swing who is now my partner.

So yes, there is space here for singles. We're old school swingers, just here for the sex. Some singles are here for just sex, others are here to find more. Each to their own. We know why were here.

"I think Clem has a point. Loads of singles who secretly deep down want ever lasting love. "

I would love to find that but only with another actual swinger. I never want to be in a monogamous relationship again, I want to explore this scene finally with someone. Been wanting it since my early 20s but never got a serious partner to do anything other than the odd 3some.

By *alladegaMan  over a year ago

Huntingdon

well, speaking for myself I'm here because I'm into M/F couples.... ideally with a bi male

not exactly something you commonly find on e.harmony or down the pub

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I think Clem has a point. Loads of singles who secretly deep down want ever lasting love.

I would love to find that but only with another actual swinger. I never want to be in a monogamous relationship again, I want to explore this scene finally with someone. Been wanting it since my early 20s but never got a serious partner to do anything other than the odd 3some. "

I hope you find it Lola

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

The women I know on here all seem to end up with the same thing. Either one off sex or the guy wanting to immediately go exclusive. Lol.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Some of us swingles have been in swinging relationships previously so why wouldnt we want to stay and find another swinging partner?

As said above its more straightforward on here than conventional dating sites and id rather have soneone open minded and adventurous in my life than a wet lettuce off POF!

Does it ruin your enjoyment of the site? I doubt it. Does it make a difference to couples seeking couples, no because they can block the demographic they dont want in order to focus on the one they do.

Focus on the folk you do want to meet instead of those you dont i say...and stop bashing us because we are human and deserve to be loved and happy and respected just as much as any one else does

I'm not looking for a relationship- swinging or otherwise.

Nooooo thankyou.

I'm just here for the sex

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

"Some of us swingles have been in swinging relationships previously so why wouldnt we want to stay and find another swinging partner?

As said above its more straightforward on here than conventional dating sites and id rather have soneone open minded and adventurous in my life than a wet lettuce off POF!

Does it ruin your enjoyment of the site? I doubt it. Does it make a difference to couples seeking couples, no because they can block the demographic they dont want in order to focus on the one they do.

Focus on the folk you do want to meet instead of those you dont i say...and stop bashing us because we are human and deserve to be loved and happy and respected just as much as any one else does

"

Im so sorry you feel "bashed".. and i do hope you find love, happiness, and respect, here on fabSwingers.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Some of us swingles have been in swinging relationships previously so why wouldnt we want to stay and find another swinging partner?

Im so sorry you feel "bashed".. and i do hope you find love, happiness, and respect, here on fabSwingers.

"

Feeling the already Clem

» Add a new message to this topic