FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dating

Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m curious, how long after dating someone is it reasonable to come out as bisexual? Does anyone have any experience of this? Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you not do it at the start?

From the start, nothing to be ashamed of

I agree ladies, wasn’t sure if it’s a strange thing to just disclose straight away! I’d rather be up front and honest as it saves wasting time if it’s not for her/him.

First time I’ve been back in the dating game in years and feeling really nervous about it haha x

"I agree ladies, wasn’t sure if it’s a strange thing to just disclose straight away! I’d rather be up front and honest as it saves wasting time if it’s not for her/him.

First time I’ve been back in the dating game in years and feeling really nervous about it haha x"

Ah good luck have fun! Married but miss dating xxx

Thanks!

I’ve never done much dating due to relationships and don’t even know where to start lol. Will get there I’m sure x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It's the sort of thing to bring out in 'pillow talk' between fucking, when the moment is right. Nothing to be ashamed about - unless you're dating some sort of religious nutter!

Before you have sex but I don't think you have to tell them before that. Because if you don't get on anyway, it doesn't matter. X

"Before you have sex but I don't think you have to tell them before that. Because if you don't get on anyway, it doesn't matter. X

"

This is kind of what I was going to do. See how we get on etc and if it’s leading up to anything more I.e. sex then be open and honest then. I just hate the thought of them accusing me of wasting their time if it’s not for them. Thanks for the advice x

» Add a new message to this topic