FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples

couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it us but when we go in to the chat rooms looking 4 sum fun its always the men on cam wanking not both of the. who thinks they shud b a wanking room only lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also on pics - its usually women pics and not of both.....

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Whilst I myself am not a fan of men sitting there wanking on cam (this will sound judgemental but its not meant to be: why are there a lot of males of "couples" with the classic "zoom up and wank" cam as if they're single guys that haven't had a shag in years?)

PS - and why is it supposedly ok (as opposite) for women to sit and wank on cam? Gimme a happy smiley chatty face any day.

we use the chatrooms quite alot and i totally agree it is full of blokes sitting with their bits out...total turn off....but when we are on cam it is always me (gem ) that is on the cam as he is usually watching the footie lol

who cares ? if I click on a cam and some geezer is wanking I click off again and hit the block button so it wont happen again with that particular guy, couple, tangerine or anyone. I do the same if some woman is playing with herself.

Each to thier own it's not what I want to see but many do and I hope they enjoy themselves.

You know what makes me laugh, when people moan about men wanking on cam, you know i've never ever heard anyone moan about women on cam with their bits out!!

If you don't like what you see don't look

"You know what makes me laugh, when people moan about men wanking on cam, you know i've never ever heard anyone moan about women on cam with their bits out!!

If you don't like what you see don't look "

I quite agree with that, but then it must get tiring seeing endless amounts of guys tugging on their dinkles, I mean, Us guys don't make the prettiest sights tugging oneself do we, lol.

"You know what makes me laugh, when people moan about men wanking on cam, you know i've never ever heard anyone moan about women on cam with their bits out!!

If you don't like what you see don't look

I quite agree with that, but then it must get tiring seeing endless amounts of guys tugging on their dinkles, I mean, Us guys don't make the prettiest sights tugging oneself do we, lol."

no you don't lol but then thats why i don't watch

its ok if its directing room...cause thats what anyone going there expects to see...

» Add a new message to this topic