FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice for talking to couples

Advice for talking to couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I was talking to a single guy friend of mine and obviously for me it's very different with couples...

What would be your top tips for a single guy approaching a couple in a club... I've said always approach them as a couple.. not to single out one or the other.

I tend to compliment someones outfit if I'm breaking the ice in a club but I get that it may sound a bit creepy from a guy x

So what advise or couples how do you like to be approached x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

Be yourself, don't pretend you are God of sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

approach with a nice smile and be yourself thats all it takes for me to be friendly and talk ...but dont confuse talk with green light to sex

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Talk to them both equally. Sometimes address the guy directly, sometimes the woman. Don't talk about sex until you feel like they're not on the defensive. Pick up on body language. If they're turning away from you or not really engaging with you, take a hint and leave them alone.

We'll talk with anyone in a club but we usually need some time away from them to decide if we want to go further with them. So make some small talk, show an interest and then make your excuses and give them some space. If you spot them later, catch their eye and gague their interest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Talk to them both equally. Sometimes address the guy directly, sometimes the woman. Don't talk about sex until you feel like they're not on the defensive. Pick up on body language. If they're turning away from you or not really engaging with you, take a hint and leave them alone.

We'll talk with anyone in a club but we usually need some time away from them to decide if we want to go further with them. So make some small talk, show an interest and then make your excuses and give them some space. If you spot them later, catch their eye and gague their interest. "

We haven’t clubbed yet but this advise would work with us xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Bookmarked for reference

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Don't ignore the hubby, worst thing you can do for us, be very respectful that they're a couple and treat them as such. Have the mindset that they have a great liberated sex life between themselves and swinging is an extension of this, you're an enhancement and not the replacement for an inadequate hubby. Pretty sure respect will be given all round if you think this way, it would work with us but wouldn't go very far without such an approach/attitude.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I agree completely with the commentsaabout treating the couple as a couple, not a woman with a guy you can't get rid of.

Be friendly, polite, calm, chatty, respectful etc. and make it clear you have no expectations (and mean it). That's what I did in the days I went to swingers clubs as a singleton and I had a 100% success rate (ie sex with one woman each visit).

I would suggest that if you wouldn't enjoy a trip to a club without getting sex, it's best not to go. See it as an opportunity to meet some nice people. If more comes along then so much the better.

Think of it more like going to a friend's dinner party. You might want to shag somebody you meet but you can still have a good time if that's not on the cards.

The guys who never get anywhere are those that lurk in the corner and never say anything to anybody.

Happy to tell you more about my approach and how it worked for me if you want.

» Add a new message to this topic