FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No blacks!

No blacks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *auriceF OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I lived in the South in America for several years and saw tons of profiles on lifestyle sites that said: “no blacks”, “whites only” etc.

When I came back home, I anticipated that this would be a thing of the past - we’re light years ahead of states like Mississippi I thought.

But I’ve been pretty shocked to find that the “no blacks” sentiment is actually more prevalent here than it was in places like Alabama, where they’re not exactly known for their tolerance...

To each their own and all that - this isn’t supposed to be a criticism of anybody - I just found the observation interesting and genuinely surprising.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

It's a preference.

I agree the word "black" has its stereotypical meaning and could be worded better.

It's that fine line again between racially aware and racist.

Dont dwell on it OP just block the profiles and move on.

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

What about all the profiles that say bbc only? I see more of them then ones saying no black.

I don't feel it's a racist thing just a sexual preference. Like my preference is females

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I find it distasteful, but it's their right. (and it's my right to find it distasteful)

I don't meet people with things like that on their profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me personally I like to meet all creeds and colours but then again I'm greedy lol

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

Mmmm mm. Lovely black skin.

We don't think racism is a problem in the fab community. At least we haven't been exposed to any. I personally don't find blonde hair and blue eyes attractive, but that doesn't mean I don't like those people.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

There was a thread the other day when someone highlighted the use of the term "BBC" and how they personally took offence in being labelled that.

However he did state that it is gents with a BBC that openly portray themselves as such and use it as a selling point that are the culprits for keeping the term in use.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

As a white guy in a predominantly white society, I accept I’m not best placed to comment - but can you name a more racially tolerant and diverse country than the UK?

"As a white guy in a predominantly white society, I accept I’m not best placed to comment - but can you name a more racially tolerant and diverse country than the UK?"

It is counterprroductive to compare the UK with other society.

L

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've never understood why people with that "preference" need to put it on their profile. Why not just go by photos?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Discrimination (employment, legal, general etc.) is a problem rather than having a sexual preference. However, I'm not sure it needs to be stated in a profile unless somebody is inundated with contact from people of a type they are not attracted to.

Conversely, I (Luke) am particularly attracted to black people and we would love us to communicatewith black couples and women (hint hint if any are reading) but there don't seem to be many here. We don't want to state that on our profile in case it suggests we don't want to find people who aren't.

Colour doesn't bother me were all the same on the inside... I would much rather put "no dickheads" lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Gainsborough

It's a preference, and shouldn't be taken any other way. There are so many;

No blacks; black cock only; no Asians; VVVWE/BBC only; no baldies; no marrieds playing away.........you could go on and on. Just block the profiles you're not a match for, and look for others you are

By *arkmanMan  over a year ago

hounslow

"I've never understood why people with that "preference" need to put it on their profile. Why not just go by photos?"

Good point, but I suppose it helps to out those who don’t include a photo....

Its a preference like i say women no men.

Doesnt make them racist... its a preference

"I lived in the South in America for several years and saw tons of profiles on lifestyle sites that said: “no blacks”, “whites only” etc.

When I came back home, I anticipated that this would be a thing of the past - we’re light years ahead of states like Mississippi I thought.

But I’ve been pretty shocked to find that the “no blacks” sentiment is actually more prevalent here than it was in places like Alabama, where they’re not exactly known for their tolerance...

To each their own and all that - this isn’t supposed to be a criticism of anybody - I just found the observation interesting and genuinely surprising."

Hello again young gentleman. Definitely doesnt say it on my profile. However i do say no white guys. So i guess its just as bad. But not wrong to have a preference . If i write it saves rejection although i get very racist comments. So cant win either way

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Plenty of profiles also state black only

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've never understood why people with that "preference" need to put it on their profile. Why not just go by photos?

Good point, but I suppose it helps to out those who don’t include a photo...."

Simply exclude them from the start. We won't interact with couples profiles with photos of the guy.

I state it on our profile because i try to avoid rejecting guys . But to be honest makes no difference they still contsct us with. I have a black mans cock. Im as big as a black man. What does any of that mean. So i guess i take it off and get bombarded. Nope it stays. No offence to anyone

By *rotica xCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

"Colour doesn't bother me were all the same on the inside... I would much rather put "no dickheads" lol"

loving your profile - we aren’t dickheads

By *cgkcCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

We've been here about 9 months, OP, and were shocked by the no blacks thing at first for very similar reasons as you described.

On here, preference is a get out of jail free card, it seems, but however folk like to dress it up, and whatever the context (BBC, BBW, BWC, Asians etc), it's prejudice.

I'm judged on my skin colour every day - had it for over 50 years - and it was naive to think here would be any different. And yes, ignore and move on, find someone else, I hear that. On good days that's not a problem. On bad days, however, it makes me sad.

I mustn't have looked at enough profiles as I can't remember ever seeing one stating 'no blacks'. I've seen 'no asians' or 'no bbw'

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've never understood why people with that "preference" need to put it on their profile. Why not just go by photos?

Good point, but I suppose it helps to out those who don’t include a photo....

Simply exclude them from the start. We won't interact with couples profiles with photos of the guy. "

*without photos of the guy that should have said

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

"What about all the profiles that say bbc only? I see more of them then ones saying no black.

I don't feel it's a racist thing just a sexual preference. Like my preference is females "

There are plenty of one's that say BBC, Blacks only etc

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"What about all the profiles that say bbc only? I see more of them then ones saying no black.

I don't feel it's a racist thing just a sexual preference. Like my preference is females "

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I lived in the South in America for several years and saw tons of profiles on lifestyle sites that said: “no blacks”, “whites only” etc.

To each their own and all that - this isn’t supposed to be a criticism of anybody - I just found the observation interesting and genuinely surprising."

And there are also a great many profiles that state clearly, Black only! Personally I can’t think of many profiles that actively deny blacks quite the opposite really.

I’ve only seen ‘bbc only’

Why do you assume someone not wishing to sleep with a black person is racist? You think that people should be forced to accept that in which they don’t want, just to not be deemed as a racist. That’s rather racist and small minded in itself.

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Does it really need to be brought up , people have their choices end of.

Lots of people on fab face exclusion. Short, bearded, bald, hairy, white etc. To say that black people should be given special treatment is by very definition an act of racial discrimination. In your protest against apparent racism you are in fact being racist.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We've been here about 9 months, OP, and were shocked by the no blacks thing at first for very similar reasons as you described.

On here, preference is a get out of jail free card, it seems, but however folk like to dress it up, and whatever the context (BBC, BBW, BWC, Asians etc), it's prejudice.

I'm judged on my skin colour every day - had it for over 50 years - and it was naive to think here would be any different. And yes, ignore and move on, find someone else, I hear that. On good days that's not a problem. On bad days, however, it makes me sad. "

totally disagree. people are entitled to preferences, no whites dsnt offended me, neither does BBC only

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

To each their own and all that - this isn’t supposed to be a criticism of anybody - I just found the observation interesting and genuinely surprising.

Lots of people on fab face exclusion. Short, bearded, bald, hairy, white etc. To say that black people should be given special treatment is by very definition an act of racial discrimination. In your protest against apparent racism you are in fact being racist."

this!! the we're light years ahead of states like Mississippi is the key sentence. bad comment my friend

OP looking at your profile you don't meet men. So effectively "no men". By your own logic does that make you homophobic?

Their are only two options. You either sleep with anyone and everyone or else you apply some form of discrimination to decide who you will sleep with and who you won't.

Would you like people who don't want to meet black people to keep it to themselves and have black people waste their time?

By *unkey_DuckCouple  over a year ago

Kingslynn

I've never seen any profile say that before. I've seen the bbc thing quite a bit though. Personally we don't care what colour someone is we welcome all. My man has a big thing for black girls and one of our regulars is just that.

Mrs isn't attracted to black guys in general so its on our profile as a point of reference. As is the fact she's not a fan of bald men. This doesnt mean we wont converse at a party.

I think most (especially us) aren't using it as a race thing more a true point of attraction. We live in an area that is very racially diverse. We get a lot of messages from men - some of them haven't read that bit in the profile - nearly all (i think 2 in four years haven't) say didnt read that bit have a good day. Because its no different to someone saying I'm only attracted to black men / women.

When it comes to a site that's about having sex with others, surely attraction has to be the main point.

To those that say don't put it and just filter. We didn't have it at the beginning and that was when we.got.the most abuse for turning black guys away.

So we added it in a hope it them wasting their time and then the abuse.

deptford London

"I’ve only seen ‘bbc only’

Why do you assume someone not wishing to sleep with a black person is racist? You think that people should be forced to accept that in which they don’t want, just to not be deemed as a racist. That’s rather racist and small minded in itself. "

Get over it. There’s a difference between being racist and having a preference for who you want to fuck.

deptford London

"Get over it. There’s a difference between being racist and having a preference for who you want to fuck. "

this is exactly right, these threads pop up over and over again.

Many women who only want black men are white and have white husbands, so not racist, same with black women having a black hubby but only want white so not racist, you can fuck who you want, saying you only want this or dont want that does not make you racist, which means you hate some one due to the colour of their skin

GOOD AFTERNOOOON FAB-TASTIC CREW.This is the local post chart this week

Still at number 10.. this week... is 'no blacks allow' sung by the BBC crew

my point is bury this subject its been over rinsed

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I get the argument that it is people expressing a preference. But is it really?

A preference would be to say: "I prefer people of this shape or that ethnicity."

Stating what you do not like is just that - a dislike. That's what I find a bit pathetic.

"GOOD AFTERNOOOON FAB-TASTIC CREW.This is the local post chart this week

my point is bury this subject its been over rinsed "

"It's a preference.

I agree the word "black" has its stereotypical meaning and could be worded better.

It's that fine line again between racially aware and racist.

Dont dwell on it OP just block the profiles and move on.

"

It's ways the wording that is surprising. And that's from people who are supposed to be educated

"I get the argument that it is people expressing a preference. But is it really?

A preference would be to say: "I prefer people of this shape or that ethnicity."

Stating what you do not like is just that - a dislike. That's what I find a bit pathetic.

"

Yes it is. Really.

Political correctness nitpicking will never change people's views. It only makes them less honest about how they feel.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/19 17:06:16]

By *cgkcCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

"Get over it. There’s a difference between being racist and having a preference for who you want to fuck. "

Not always, though, eh?

"I find it distasteful, but it's their right. (and it's my right to find it distasteful)

I don't meet people with things like that on their profile. "

Agree completely!

"Get over it. There’s a difference between being racist and having a preference for who you want to fuck.

Not always, though, eh? "

And they’re the ones that 1. Don’t deserve a second thought. 2. Will never change. 3. Will not ruin my day.

To the OP, I usually fab a few pics before moving on

The terms 'no blacks allowed' reminds me of the 60's when my grandparents stepped foot in the uk

2019 it could just be a preference thing.. Why should we guess why should we be bothered why should we care. You have a choice to skip so do they.

Summer is here plenty of happy people left in the fab sea

"To the OP, I usually fab a few pics before moving on

The terms 'no blacks allowed' reminds me of the 60's when my grandparents stepped foot in the uk

2019 it could just be a preference thing.. Why should we guess why should we be bothered why should we care. You have a choice to skip so do they.

Summer is here plenty of happy people left in the fab sea "

There is a difference between stating who you're attracted to and who you are not and hanging a sign above your door.

Are some people oblivious to the difference between hatred and non attraction or do they choose to be oblivious because it suits their cause?

By *amdenfunMan  over a year ago

London

"We've been here about 9 months, OP, and were shocked by the no blacks thing at first for very similar reasons as you described.

I'm judged on my skin colour every day - had it for over 50 years - and it was naive to think here would be any different. And yes, ignore and move on, find someone else, I hear that. On good days that's not a problem. On bad days, however, it makes me sad. "

Great points well made both here and in the opening post.

The first thing to say to anyone disagreeing - this is someone who's affected by such comments. We all agree that it's not nice to offend people, don't we? In the main, discrimination law in this country is based on the perception of the comments by the victim.

If someone's offended and you don't understand why, perhaps the best thing to do, first, is to try and understand. If all you can do is repeat "preferences are preferences", you're not doing that.

The next point is that "preferences are preferences" doesn't go very far - there are always underlying reasons, laregly unconscious, for our preferences. It doesn't mean we should ignore our tastes - if we don't find a certain skin-colour attractive, there's no point in trying to force ourselves to. But there is a point in examining why it might be that we've developed these tastes.

And as to there being so many, "BBC only" profiles - of course that also shows bias. But I have seen quite a few "white only".

Finally, as others have said - even if we do have a preference, do we need to state it? I also don't like profiles that state they don't go for overweight people - it is offensive. The could just not go such people.

Oh my, I didn't intend to write that much. Better dash now.

Not this crap again. Just have sex with people you find attractive whether that’s fat, beards, baldies or skin colour. It’s not racist unless it’s accompanied but a comment to back that up.

We have our preferences and anyone who doesn’t fulfil it will not hear from us.

"To the OP, I usually fab a few pics before moving on

Summer is here plenty of happy people left in the fab sea

There is a difference between stating who you're attracted to and who you are not and hanging a sign above your door.

Are some people oblivious to the difference between hatred and non attraction or do they choose to be oblivious because it suits their cause?"

Thats my point how do we know they 'get it' so why worry. Whether they state they don't have a preference towards black or bbc you still ain't getting none. Take shit on here with a pinch of salt, go to a club meet people face to face and then judge.

I'm judged on my skin colour every day - had it for over 50 years - and it was naive to think here would be any different. And yes, ignore and move on, find someone else, I hear that. On good days that's not a problem. On bad days, however, it makes me sad.

Great points well made both here and in the opening post.

The first thing to say to anyone disagreeing - this is someone who's affected by such comments. We all agree that it's not nice to offend people, don't we? In the main, discrimination law in this country is based on the perception of the comments by the victim.

If someone's offended and you don't understand why, perhaps the best thing to do, first, is to try and understand. If all you can do is repeat "preferences are preferences", you're not doing that.

The next point is that "preferences are preferences" doesn't go very far - there are always underlying reasons, laregly unconscious, for our preferences. It doesn't mean we should ignore our tastes - if we don't find a certain skin-colour attractive, there's no point in trying to force ourselves to. But there is a point in examining why it might be that we've developed these tastes.

And as to there being so many, "BBC only" profiles - of course that also shows bias. But I have seen quite a few "white only".

Finally, as others have said - even if we do have a preference, do we need to state it? I also don't like profiles that state they don't go for overweight people - it is offensive. The could just not go such people.

Oh my, I didn't intend to write that much. Better dash now. "

I am offended by the fact that you limit your age range to 50. Where does your intense hatred for people over 50 come from? Or is ageism acceptable?

That's your own logic...

I don't personally feel the need to state what turns me on based on skin colour, but some do. I mention my skin colour purely to make it known so that those that don't like it, can walk on by.

I'd rather people were open and transparent with their racism or 'preference' as it saves me the time of corresponding with them.

We deal with this every day, so seeing it here is no different.

No burka on my profile it would be like opening up a lucky dip parcel you don't know what you are going to get

"I don't personally feel the need to state what turns me on based on skin colour, but some do. I mention my skin colour purely to make it known so that those that don't like it, can walk on by.

I'd rather people were open and transparent with their racism or 'preference' as it saves me the time of corresponding with them.

We deal with this every day, so seeing it here is no different."

my point exactly

"I don't personally feel the need to state what turns me on based on skin colour, but some do. I mention my skin colour purely to make it known so that those that don't like it, can walk on by.

Not attracted to bald men - preference

Not attracted to old people - preference

Not attracted to hairy people - preference

Not attracted to certain body types - preference

Not attracted to certain skin colours - 'preference'

??????

By *aige CoolTV/TS  over a year ago

north west

I just dont like all the political correctness stuff to begin with i find myself scared to say what i think alot of the time ..i go to southern states with my music and have not seen anything thats any different from here .

Just like "No Asians, no whites, no whatever"

Then you have "British only, BBC only, etc only"

I haven't bothered to read past the OP's original first post, can't be bothered.

"No burka on my profile it would be like opening up a lucky dip parcel you don't know what you are going to get"

Well done, you made me laugh

"As a white guy in a predominantly white society, I accept I’m not best placed to comment - but can you name a more racially tolerant and diverse country than the UK?"

People in the UK are polite with their racism. They acknowledge that their opinions are wrong and wouldn't say them in public.

"I just dont like all the political correctness stuff to begin with i find myself scared to say what i think alot of the time ..i go to southern states with my music and have not seen anything thats any different from here ."

This is so sad. You should always be able to give your opinion.

"I just dont like all the political correctness stuff to begin with i find myself scared to say what i think alot of the time ..i go to southern states with my music and have not seen anything thats any different from here .

This is so sad. You should always be able to give your opinion. "

You are always entitled to give your opion. Just so long as it is the popular opion that you are repeating.

I've personally never seen a profile that says "no blacks" I've seen a few that say white men only although strangely I've been contacted by said couple profiles. I never respond becuase they're rarely my type. I think it's a preference.. we have them outside of Fab. This is a fantasy world where the normal "rules" don't apply.

"As a white guy in a predominantly white society, I accept I’m not best placed to comment - but can you name a more racially tolerant and diverse country than the UK?

People in the UK are polite with their racism. They acknowledge that their opinions are wrong and wouldn't say them in public. "

Go Tommy, Tommy

It’s ok to say no whites, black only. But god forbid you say no blacks, white people only. Then you are a racist

On the flip side, imagine being white and living in South Africa right now.

"As a white guy in a predominantly white society, I accept I’m not best placed to comment - but can you name a more racially tolerant and diverse country than the UK?

People in the UK are polite with their racism. They acknowledge that their opinions are wrong and wouldn't say them in public. "

So if white people who aren't attracted to black people are racists, then are black people who aren't attracted to white people also racists? And people who aren't attracted to people of their own skin colour.... are they racist too? Do they secretly hate themselves?

"On the flip side, imagine being white and living in South Africa right now. "

And all those white farmers getting murdered etc !

The Boers have been in S.A since 1645, in fact been in S.A much longer than some of the black ethnic groups in that country.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"It’s ok to say no whites, black only. But god forbid you say no blacks, white people only. Then you are a racist "

Have a little think about who experiences racism in Western society. It's not white people, is it?

Therefore of course the two stances are going to be viewed differently.

The absolute refusal of people to consider the context of racism when it comes to questions of race is astonishing.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"On the flip side, imagine being white and living in South Africa right now.

The Boers have been in S.A since 1645, in fact been in S.A much longer than some of the black ethnic groups in that country.

"

Whilst white farmers make the headlines, white South Africans are much better off economically than black South Africans. Trying to paint SA as this hell hole for whites is pretty dishonest.

Whilst white farmers make the headlines, white South Africans are much better off economically than black South Africans. Trying to paint SA as this hell hole for whites is pretty dishonest. "

Have you been living in a bubble over the last year or so. They're being set on fire, ra ped and murdered pretty much on a daily basis because they're white.

It's perfetic be it black white Asian or brunt red like me be happy in or own skin

Also, government officials are opening campaigning for the killing of white people. You're the one who's being dishonest or you're grossly uniformed.

**uninformed

"Also, government officials are opening campaigning for the killing of white people. You're the one who's being dishonest or you're grossly uniformed."

Exactly! Have you noticed the surge in White South Africans emigrating to UK now.

It's very worrying out there....

You're straight and not looking for guys. Do you think you should be more open about your homophobia or "preference"?

Only 6 days ago a white female activist was brutally murdered using knifes and hammers because she was showing people the horrors of what actually happens to white people in SA. But hey, let's all get angry about people having a sexual preference on skin colour

"

Name these ethnic groups. Just one... I'll wait.

Wheres that popcorn emoji come on admin

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

Are we being racist if we prefer certain body/facial types. We happen not to find

Non-European people physically attractive. We dont like Balsamic Vinegar, we dont like Volvo cars, we dont like Blackpool.So by some peoples standards we are a selfish, misogynystic,

racist old couple. May be, but at least we have thought about it and made up our own minds.

G&A

P.S Also we prefer couples over 50 so all that puts us on the outer edge of the known world.

??????"

As per my post, I'm thankful for them being open and transparent. I'm not here to judge, and I'm definitely not here to prejudge. That normally being the crux of the issue re these colour related forum posts.

"Wheres that popcorn emoji come on admin "

Nice to see you think white people being murdered in Africa is funny.

"It’s ok to say no whites, black only. But god forbid you say no blacks, white people only. Then you are a racist

Have a little think about who experiences racism in Western society. It's not white people, is it?

Therefore of course the two stances are going to be viewed differently.

The absolute refusal of people to consider the context of racism when it comes to questions of race is astonishing. "

You must have first hand experience of this being a black man and all. The only racism that I’ve ever seen/heard has been directed towards myself. I’ve personally never known of any “non-white person” that’s ever had an issue with racism either.

I think that you should also take a look into the history of South Africa. You really are showing your ignorance.

"Are we being racist if we prefer certain body/facial types. We happen not to find

Non-European people physically attractive. We dont like Balsamic Vinegar, we dont like Volvo cars, we dont like Blackpool.So by some peoples standards we are a selfish, misogynystic,

racist old couple. May be, but at least we have thought about it and made up our own minds.

G&A

P.S Also we prefer couples over 50 so all that puts us on the outer edge of the known world."

No. It doesn't make you racist. You just don't find them physically attractive. Now if you held views (which I'm sure you don't) that somehow you are superior to other races then that would make you racist.

"Wheres that popcorn emoji come on admin

Nice to see you think white people being murdered in Africa is funny. "

Really, I think you are taking this quote outa context mate. Infact you have gone off topic to from the original post.the popcorn comment was based apon a factual possible debate and not intended on to laugh apon farmers being murdered. I have been light hearted over this whole thread read up

Name these ethnic groups. Just one... I'll wait. "

Sorry to keep you waiting.

When white men first settled in the Cape their were no black settlements South of the Orange river.

You're straight and not looking for guys. Do you think you should be more open about your homophobia or "preference"?"

Where on my profile do you get the impression that I'm homophobic, other than the fact it mentions I'm straight as part of the headed profile? Think you need to practise your debating skills.

??????

As per my post, I'm thankful for them being open and transparent. I'm not here to judge, and I'm definitely not here to prejudge. That normally being the crux of the issue re these colour related forum posts."

Ok so then why is preference in quotes?

But agree with you on the rest. Basically said the same thing earlier.

When white men first settled in the Cape their were no black settlements South of the Orange river."

I could drag you on how incorrect that statement is. However I don't think that was the point of OP's post so I wont.

"Wheres that popcorn emoji come on admin "

I hope that popcorn is salty.. like the some of the people on here.

You're straight and not looking for guys. Do you think you should be more open about your homophobia or "preference"?

Where on my profile do you get the impression that I'm homophobic, other than the fact it mentions I'm straight as part of the headed profile? Think you need to practise your debating skills."

No actually you do. You cannot deny the existence of preference and then claim it for yourself.

By *auriceF OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just to reiterate, in the initial post it was made clear that this is not a criticism of anyone: everyone is entitled to their opinion/preferences/beliefs blah blah blah.

I made this thread as I wanted to share my experience as someone that has spent a lot of time in the UK and US. It was an observation I found surprising and interesting - not offensive. I’m a big boy and can take rejection like a champ. Lol

??????

As per my post, I'm thankful for them being open and transparent. I'm not here to judge, and I'm definitely not here to prejudge. That normally being the crux of the issue re these colour related forum posts.

Ok so then why is preference in quotes?

But agree with you on the rest. Basically said the same thing earlier."

Because many of the posts prior to mine, made reference to 'preference'. That word can be used in many ways, and you have highlighted that fact with your interpretation!

When white men first settled in the Cape their were no black settlements South of the Orange river.

I could drag you on how incorrect that statement is. However I don't think that was the point of OP's post so I wont. "

He's actually right to a certain extent - all the indigenous tribes had all been pretty much wiped out by a king/warlord called Mzilikazi in the 1820/30's during a period called "The Crushing" He massacred millions and the remains of the tribes deserted the area. These were mainly Xhosa, Zulu, Shangaan, and Swati people. They only started to return en-masse to the area now known as South Africa a few decades after the first Boers came to the area in the late 1830's/40's.

"Just to reiterate, in the initial post it was made clear that this is not a criticism of anyone: everyone is entitled to their opinion/preferences/beliefs blah blah blah.

I made this thread as I wanted to share my experience as someone that has spent a lot of time in the UK and US. It was an observation I found surprising and interesting - not offensive. I’m a big boy and can take rejection like a champ. Lol"

Lol see what you've gone n done, they're arguing now

I could drag you on how incorrect that statement is. However I don't think that was the point of OP's post so I wont. "

Don't take me up on it. Take it up with the historians that wrote it.

The original inhabitants of southern Africa are the Khoisan people.

Name these ethnic groups. Just one... I'll wait. "

Xhosa people, Pedi people, and more .... Satisfied ? Knowing you probably not....

Where on my profile do you get the impression that I'm homophobic, other than the fact it mentions I'm straight as part of the headed profile? Think you need to practise your debating skills.

No actually you do. You cannot deny the existence of preference and then claim it for yourself. "

Where do you see me 'deny the existence of preference'?

Think you need to have another read of my post!

"Just to reiterate, in the initial post it was made clear that this is not a criticism of anyone: everyone is entitled to their opinion/preferences/beliefs blah blah blah.

I made this thread as I wanted to share my experience as someone that has spent a lot of time in the UK and US. It was an observation I found surprising and interesting - not offensive. I’m a big boy and can take rejection like a champ. Lol"

You’re either incredibly obtuse or, masterfully astute in the ways of the troll.

By *yz666Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea

Here's what my profile says:

I have just read a discussion on people asking not to be contacted by blacks or bbc. Very interesting, the op - a black man was upset at being grouped in with bbc profiles. I understand completely his point of view. I have asked for no bbc as, from my limited experience of this scene, they are dominant bulls with a huge penis and therefore not my cup of tea. I have not said no blacks or Caucasian only as I don't mean this. Hopefully I won't receive any death threats now, Lol.

A preference, main point being I'm not submissive, I suppose.

"

Worried that I’m finding myself agreeing with Byron...

It’s a rubbish way of wording it and posters on here have done it much more gracefully on their profiles, but people are trying to signpost their preferences and there are plenty of other profiles to perve.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

At the end of the day it is a preference, perhaps crudely put but still a preference. OP at least you know not to bother or would you rather message them and be ignored.

I could drag you on how incorrect that statement is. However I don't think that was the point of OP's post so I wont.

He's actually right to a certain extent - all the indigenous tribes had all been pretty much wiped out by a king/warlord called Mzilikazi in the 1820/30's during a period called "The Crushing" He massacred millions and the remains of the tribes deserted the area. These were mainly Xhosa, Zulu, Shangaan, and Swati people. They only started to return en-masse to the area now known as South Africa a few decades after the first Boers came to the area in the late 1830's/40's."

Great except Mzilikazi was born in 1790.

The black tribes were still migrating south when the Voortrekers moved north.

To this day the population of the southern cape does not have a black majority demographic. Which pretty much proves what I'm saying.

He's actually right to a certain extent - all the indigenous tribes had all been pretty much wiped out by a king/warlord called Mzilikazi in the 1820/30's during a period called "The Crushing" He massacred millions and the remains of the tribes deserted the area. These were mainly Xhosa, Zulu, Shangaan, and Swati people. They only started to return en-masse to the area now known as South Africa a few decades after the first Boers came to the area in the late 1830's/40's.

To this day the population of the southern cape does not have a black majority demographic. Which pretty much proves what I'm saying. "

M'kay. Why "Great except Mzilikazi was born in 1790."? I didn't mention his date of birth in my post

No actually you do. You cannot deny the existence of preference and then claim it for yourself.

Think you need to have another read of my post! "

"transparent with their racism or 'preference'"

Why is preference in quotes? Without the quotes I agree with you. When you add quotes you indicate that it isn't really the case.

Worried that I’m finding myself agreeing with Byron...

It’s a rubbish way of wording it and posters on here have done it much more gracefully on their profiles, but people are trying to signpost their preferences and there are plenty of other profiles to perve."

I never used words in the post that you referenced. Though, why would you be worried? I’m generally always correct in my thinking. I’m a narcissist, thus - I’m never wrong

To this day the population of the southern cape does not have a black majority demographic. Which pretty much proves what I'm saying.

M'kay. Why "Great except Mzilikazi was born in 1790."? I didn't mention his date of birth in my post "

Well the argument is argument revolves around black settlements when white men arrived in Africa.... over 200 years before that.

Also Mzilikazi was born in Zululand and established the matebele kingdom in what is now Zimbabwe. That path does not cross the Orange River.

Why is preference in quotes? Without the quotes I agree with you. When you add quotes you indicate that it isn't really the case.

"

See my earlier response, in reply to someone else and re interpretation!

Has this bottomed out yet ?

"Has this bottomed out yet ?"

Nah another 60 odd posts until we see that..

Popcorn?

The racial debate on sexual preferences.

I am naturally attracted towards black gentlemen with a positive attitude towards life.

I state as such on my profile. I'm about as white as they come... Only the gingers from Scotland and Ireland have lighter skin tone to mine.

I will however give everyone who's nice to me the time of day regardless or where their origins are from and have been known to venture outside of my preference due to cracking personalities.

Id like to call myself an equal opportunities swinger if anything but I still have a preference or a natural attraction towards a certain type.

Has nothing to do with racism.

Every single week there is a new version of this topic and every single week people end up arguing over it and someone gets offended. I'm sure a few get blocked from the forum's too over it.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Has this bottomed out yet ?

Nah another 60 odd posts until we see that..

Popcorn? "

sweet And salted please

Midlands

Black this...yawn, white this...yawn, green this...yawn. Who's for a cup of tea?.. Milk or non milk?

"Black this...yawn, white this...yawn, green this...yawn. Who's for a cup of tea?.. Milk or non milk? "

Not a hot drinker, will take orange or govenment juice with some biscuits please

See my earlier response, in reply to someone else and re interpretation!"

Can't tell since you haven't quoted whoever you're responding to.

It just came across as you joining the other people who think preferences are fine until they are racial preferences.

If that wasn't your intention I apologise.

"Black this...yawn, white this...yawn, green this...yawn. Who's for a cup of tea?.. Milk or non milk? "

Milky Bar Kid...

Who loves the anemic look ?

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

He's actually right to a certain extent - all the indigenous tribes had all been pretty much wiped out by a king/warlord called Mzilikazi in the 1820/30's during a period called "The Crushing" He massacred millions and the remains of the tribes deserted the area. These were mainly Xhosa, Zulu, Shangaan, and Swati people. They only started to return en-masse to the area now known as South Africa a few decades after the first Boers came to the area in the late 1830's/40's."

Super boring and nothing to do with the thread. Please leave it, if you feel the need then PM each other or meet up and get a room.

Are you a forum moderator ?

If they are im fu*ked

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"I've never understood why people with that "preference" need to put it on their profile. Why not just go by photos?"

This

So many posts about this! I’ve been on here a year and a half and have looked at hundreds of profiles male and female and I can honestly say I have never ever seen a profile that said no blacks!!! I have, however, seen an awful lot saying BBC only.

Midlands

Big plate of biscuits here of all colours, even ginger nuts and chocolate hob nobs! Help yourselves

Midlands

"So many posts about this! I’ve been on here a year and a half and have looked at hundreds of profiles male and female and I can honestly say I have never ever seen a profile that said no blacks!!! I have, however, seen an awful lot saying BBC only. "
several do say no blacks unfortunately.

"Big plate of biscuits here of all colours, even ginger nuts and chocolate hob nobs! Help yourselves "

I have an insanely sweet tooth.. I can't abort no challenge

This"

What is fab. It's just one great big filter that matches up characteristics with preferences. Fab cannot put every preference into a check box so in lieu of that people are going to put important things you should know about themselves into a profile.

In today's world of political correctness I personally find it sad that honesty takes a back seat to saying "the right thing".

"So many posts about this! I’ve been on here a year and a half and have looked at hundreds of profiles male and female and I can honestly say I have never ever seen a profile that said no blacks!!! I have, however, seen an awful lot saying BBC only. several do say no blacks unfortunately."

Maybe I just haven’t come across any then. Like i said I’ve come across plenty of blacks only.

"So many posts about this! I’ve been on here a year and a half and have looked at hundreds of profiles male and female and I can honestly say I have never ever seen a profile that said no blacks!!! I have, however, seen an awful lot saying BBC only. several do say no blacks unfortunately.

Maybe I just haven’t come across any then. Like i said I’ve come across plenty of blacks only. "

Personally I look at the person not whether they’re black or white and I don’t see the need to state any of it on a profile but it continues to baffle me as to why people complain about no blacks/Asians etc but BBC only is fine. If you are saying it’s racist does racism only work one way then?

"So many posts about this! I’ve been on here a year and a half and have looked at hundreds of profiles male and female and I can honestly say I have never ever seen a profile that said no blacks!!! I have, however, seen an awful lot saying BBC only. several do say no blacks unfortunately.

Maybe I just haven’t come across any then. Like i said I’ve come across plenty of blacks only.

Personally I look at the person not whether they’re black or white and I don’t see the need to state any of it on a profile but it continues to baffle me as to why people complain about no blacks/Asians etc but BBC only is fine. If you are saying it’s racist does racism only work one way then?"

Actually the definition of racism is to pin an attribute to someone based solely on their race. To assume that a man's endowment is dependent on his race is pretty much racism in it's purest form. But no one has ever complained about people assuming he had a big cock

My IQ score is below 70, so I'm finding you all boring now.

Apart from my mate Nora

Midlands

"Big plate of biscuits here of all colours, even ginger nuts and chocolate hob nobs! Help yourselves

I have an insanely sweet tooth.. I can't abort no challenge "

lovely biscuits! Being eaten by people of all colours! Who would have thought we're all so similar?

[Removed by poster at 30/05/19 20:19:29]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

When it comes to sexual preference I think that's something that is sacrosanct to that sovreigne individual. We shouldn't make people people feel ashamed of their sexual preference or presurise them to alter it.

As to why they have these preferences that is an interesting debate. I get your interest, it interests me too. I think a lot of people to (to varying degrees) have preferences or priorities in terms of race or racial appearance. After all its not uncommon to find accounts that say 'black men only' or 'black men to front of the queue'. Sometimes race is fetisised on here as well as excluded. To what extent this is a product of society and social experience over a natural desire is intresting. Personally I think differing sexual intrest in different race's has a fair bit to do with the society and experience we have. I think we all see racial features. Our reaction and desire to those features is influenced by our upbringing and experiences to some extent I think.

But the fact of the matter is whatever the reason for our sexual preferences regarding race, our body and our sexual desire is our own and this must always be golden. I don't believe their are many on here that hate people of certain race's. People simply are fairly powerless to decide what their sexaul preferences are. And it would be wrong (and often very negative) to try and repress or change some ones deep seated sexual preference. That why we must be very careful not to make people feel ashamed or bigoted for their sexual desires on here. This should be a safe place to express those desires, even if it is for example for (insert person terminology cringe) BBC.

"My IQ score is below 70, so I'm finding you all boring now.

Apart from my mate Nora"

good coz I thought it was only me who thinks I’m the only one who ever speaks any bloody common sense around here. Glad there’s 2 of us

"Big plate of biscuits here of all colours, even ginger nuts and chocolate hob nobs! Help yourselves

I have an insanely sweet tooth.. I can't abort no challenge lovely biscuits! Being eaten by people of all colours! Who would have thought we're all so similar?"

Who could refuse a ginger nut

By *ixedMagic1Man  over a year ago

Could be worse, you could be both black and white and dont know if you fit in either

"Could be worse, you could be both black and white and dont know if you fit in either "

Or native Indian/aboriginal.

Anyone looking for something lighter (not skin colour obvs), there’s a Fantasy Fab Functionality thread elsewhere in Swingers’ Chat..

I really don't get it

If a profile says no blacks, no whites, no Asians, no short guys, no overweight, no skinny, no small dicks, no big Dicks, no dicks , no bald, no hairy ...... what does it matter???

It's all down to personal choice that same personal choice that provides freedom.

You should be able to put what you really want on your profile without fear of being called a prejudiced. You also have the right to ask for what you want not have to worry about who you may offend.

My opinion obvs

"When it comes to sexual preference I think that's something that is sacrosanct to that sovreigne individual. We shouldn't make people people feel ashamed of their sexual preference or presurise them to alter it.

As to why they have these preferences that is an interesting debate. I get your interest, it interests me too. I think a lot of people to (to varying degrees) have preferences or priorities in terms of race or racial appearance. After all its not uncommon to find accounts that say 'black men only' or 'black men to front of the queue'. Sometimes race is fetisised on here as well as excluded. To what extent this is a product of society and social experience over a natural desire is intresting. Personally I think differing sexual intrest in different race's has a fair bit to do with the society and experience we have. I think we all see racial features. Our reaction and desire to those features is influenced by our upbringing and experiences to some extent I think.

But the fact of the matter is whatever the reason for our sexual preferences regarding race, our body and our sexual desire is our own and this must always be golden. I don't believe their are many on here that hate people of certain race's. People simply are fairly powerless to decide what their sexaul preferences are. And it would be wrong (and often very negative) to try and repress or change some ones deep seated sexual preference. That why we must be very careful not to make people feel ashamed or bigoted for their sexual desires on here. This should be a safe place to express those desires, even if it is for example for (insert person terminology cringe) BBC."

Midlands

Yawn...that magician on BGT was awesome though

On the upside OP, there are plenty of women and couples out there wanting nothing but black.

Horses for Courses!

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

"Are you a forum moderator ?"

Don’t need to be a moderator to be bored shitless by mind numbing political crap by a couple of dullards on a sex site.

If they're fit they're fit

Doesn't matter what skin colour they have

"On the upside OP, there are plenty of women and couples out there wanting nothing but black.

Horses for Courses! "

trust me! I reckon if I was black I'd be inundated with offers. Not even joking

i'm not into black guys, indian or pakistani guys its just preference.

really don't get people that even mention a persons skin colour,,its utterly bizzare.

and don't give this bullshit about preference's,,nah its racist garbage

"i'm not into black guys, indian or pakistani guys its just preference."

what about people with bad teeth white an rascist

"Are you a forum moderator ?

Don’t need to be a moderator to be bored shitless by mind numbing political crap by a couple of dullards on a sex site."

But you've joined in ?

Whose the dullards ?

Midlands

Time for more popcorn

totally disagree. people are entitled to preferences, no whites dsnt offended me, neither does BBC only "

Totally agree with you. People have choices and can pick and choose what ever preference they want. I only meet black guys, doesn't make me racist nor does it offend white guys. I'm a big girl do I care if people prefer slimmer women... no. I'm a grown ass adult so don't create issues that are not there

totally disagree. people are entitled to preferences, no whites dsnt offended me, neither does BBC only

Totally agree with you. People have choices and can pick and choose what ever preference they want. I only meet black guys, doesn't make me racist nor does it offend white guys. I'm a big girl do I care if people prefer slimmer women... no. I'm a grown ass adult so don't create issues that are not there"

but why mention colour,,or a persons weight,its just naff

"Are you a forum moderator ?

Don’t need to be a moderator to be bored shitless by mind numbing political crap by a couple of dullards on a sex site."

I’m actually finding it rather educational but then again, I do fly to SA with work often.

"really don't get people that even mention a persons skin colour,,its utterly bizzare.

and don't give this bullshit about preference's,,nah its racist garbage"

I don't want to fuck a white guy... they do nothing for me. It's my choice and frankly it's no one else's buisness. Some guys don't want to play with big girls.... yet again it's their buisness and their choice. It's comments like yours that causes racism. I only play with black guys... how can I be racist. I play with what excites me. So should I pretend to like white guys because you don't think I should have a preference.....

Totally agree with you. People have choices and can pick and choose what ever preference they want. I only meet black guys, doesn't make me racist nor does it offend white guys. I'm a big girl do I care if people prefer slimmer women... no. I'm a grown ass adult so don't create issues that are not there

but why mention colour,,or a persons weight,its just naff"

Why is it naff....

I have a preference of what I do and don’t usually like. I would never put anything of a negative nature excluding anyone on my profile. I can do that at the message stage. Saying no Asians, blacks, fat people, short people, aliens etc on a profile shows ignorance and I wouldn’t entertain such people. It’s not nice to read and tactless.

Why is it naff.... "

It’s very naff and shows me what kind of person they are and to be avoided. Why can’t you filter at the message stage?

"Get over it. There’s a difference between being racist and having a preference for who you want to fuck.

Not always, though, eh? "

People don't identify as racists so how will you know? Ignore it and move on.

Not liking Tom is totally fine but not liking all the Tom in the world is ambiguous and questionable, especially if you feel the need to state it.

"I have a preference of what I do and don’t usually like. I would never put anything of a negative nature excluding anyone on my profile. I can do that at the message stage. Saying no Asians, blacks, fat people, short people, aliens etc on a profile shows ignorance and I wouldn’t entertain such people. It’s not nice to read and tactless. "

best post so far,,why fucking mention it ,don't understand why people don't see this why not block people that like George Michael n pop that on yer profile

"Not liking Tom is totally fine but not liking all the Tom in the world is ambiguous and questionable, especially if you feel the need to state it.

"

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens.

"Not liking Tom is totally fine but not liking all the Tom in the world is ambiguous and questionable, especially if you feel the need to state it.

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. "

I do have a problem with Keiths though.

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. "

exactly my point.

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens.

I do have a problem with Keiths though. "

I can't argue there

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. exactly my point. "

no garlic

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. exactly my point. "

I felt it needed to be said twice so some people understand it.

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. exactly my point.

no garlic "

Not I meeting you micki

I do have a problem with Keiths though. "

Just don’t echo that on your profile, it’s better to exclude the Keith’s when they message in a polite fashion.

Why is it naff....

It’s very naff and shows me what kind of person they are and to be avoided. Why can’t you filter at the message stage? "

I don’t usually like Tom but occasionally a Tom catches my attention, it’s rare but it happens. exactly my point.

no garlic

Not I meeting you micki "

im not being racist,,it just im undead

In all seriousness it is down to preference but like Lola said it would totally put me off someone if they had no blacks/no asians/ no whites specified on their profile. I don’t think there’s a need for it to be honest and to me personally it shows ignorance and lack of respect. Whether it’s racist or not, no I don’t really think it is on a site like this, as I said before it’s no more racist than saying BBC only in my opinion.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

It's freedom of choice and helps shorten the msgs, which helps the carbon foot print.

no golfers (boring boring bastards)

"In all seriousness it is down to preference but like Lola said it would totally put me off someone if they had no blacks/no asians/ no whites specified on their profile. I don’t think there’s a need for it to be honest and to me personally it shows ignorance and lack of respect. Whether it’s racist or not, no I don’t really think it is on a site like this, as I said before it’s no more racist than saying BBC only in my opinion. "

Thanks Nora, I agree totally.

"It's freedom of choice and helps shorten the msgs, which helps the carbon foot print.

"

no hpw's

"no golfers (boring boring bastards) "

Oh but so good with their aim.

"I have a preference of what I do and don’t usually like. I would never put anything of a negative nature excluding anyone on my profile. I can do that at the message stage. Saying no Asians, blacks, fat people, short people, aliens etc on a profile shows ignorance and I wouldn’t entertain such people. It’s not nice to read and tactless. "

Ok. Let me not offend anyone. I'll fuck anyone and everyone.

But certain people won't get anywhere trying but I'm not going to say who.

Did that improve the situation for you?

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Colour shouldn't really be an issue anymore it's the 21st century the world is shrinking in a manner of speaking, we are all on this world together why not mix with everyone.

If I have a preference it's for genuine practicle reasons. Not for negative or racist reasons. I go where the vibe or mood takes me. If something happens it's all good, if it doesn't then I just move on, no point making it the threshold for future meets. Life's too short.

Why just nibble on the sausage rolls when there's a whole buffet available.

Free your mind and your ass will follow. You just never know what your missing unless you've tried it.