FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > your first night in a club

your first night in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ours was at Chameleons, louise was very nervous, luckily we met a great guy and had a play

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time i went to a club i didnt even get thro the door, i sat in the car park for about a houe but bottled it, went home and tried again a couple of weeks later lol i did manage to go in the second time

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

our first anything on the scene was a visit to Chameleons, scarey or what? but we were the last to leave when the lights went up guess the rest is history as that fateful evening was the Valentines party seven years ago

i can't remember the first club we went too it was such a long time ago but it may well have been a little club in northampton called la masion

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My first club was Partners but thankfully, I went as part of an organised group!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

First time i went im not going to name the club but i hated it and swore id never go to a club again. Someone managed to persuade me to go to chams and ive never looked back

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"My first club was Partners but thankfully, I went as part of an organised group! "

Thankfully, that is, because I would never have done it due to nerves otherwise!

Ours was Atlantis in Stoke and it might have been a bad night but lets just say have not been back since

so a week later we plucked up the corage to goto Chams and have never looked back

going again this Sat if anybody fancies saying hi

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i ran... sort of...

i went on a greedy girl night.. was being shown around.. woman had 6/7 guys around her, beckoned me to join in.... i bolted it upstairs to the social area!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I went by myself the first time (sitters being a problem) - was the only single female there. Was scary as hell walking across the room to the bar (so if ever a single guy moans at me he's too nervous to go to a club by himself.... grow a pair..!)

Didn't play - was merrily chatting away and got left with someone really not my type. Went back a couple of weeks later with hubby and we had a total ball

By *luffybear225Couple  over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 22/02/12 22:53:35]

Mine was at A&G's in Huddersfield.

It was a pre-social gathering of FABsters the night before the official social event.

And I had a little play with a fellow FABster in their loverly mirrored room.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

mine was at la chambre. i'd just has a drinks meet and though he was lovely i didn't fancy him. the night was young and i was horny so i did't want to go home yet.

i drove past and seeing the lights on parked up and sat in the car and stared at it for a bit. i spotted a number on the sign so called it and asked about closing hours and if it was suitable for single females.

the manager asked if i was far away and i said "well..." he said are you in that blue car?? pop in we're all friendly.

so in i popped, and friendly they all were. i got the guided and chatted a bit but didn't stay long since it was saturday and i'm all about the single men.

but it didn't take long for me to be back and playing

still waiting to go to a club but we have now found one that is not to far away so hopefully will be going soon would love non-male company to show us around

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I was excited all the way there.... couldn't wait to get in and see what it was like as I had heard so many good things.... and I instantly loved it and felt at home.

I remember for my first dozen or so visits, each time, just for a few minutes at some point whilst sitting relaxing and checking out who was there.... feeling a little bit of wonderment that such a brilliant place actually existed. I thought it was absolutly ace how chilled everyone was.

By *uAnd1Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Ours was infusion - travelled to Blackpool so we wouldn't know anyone and met couple from Glasgow....................

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

Chams for us both but before we knew each other. But I know neither of us have looked back.

I (Craig) was sh**ting it at the door on the way in. Rang some swinger friends for a pep talk to give me confedence. They asked how much I dutch courage I had partaken of. I said none as I was driving. Did not do the confidence much good when they said they need a swift one before going each time I can tell you. Still never looked back since

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

Ours was a trip to Liberation in 04. We were both seriously nervous, got to the entrance twice and went back to our room for another drink ( we were staying the weekend lol ) When we did finally make our way in, after an hour of thinking about it, we were put so much at ease, it was unreal, we ended up being the last to leave, with a new play friend :} and were the first to arrive on the second night, we couldn't wait lol

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

On our first time we had already swung before with a couple and so we asked them to "hold our hand" and come with us to our first club.had a great time both with them and later with another couple.

Suppose its the fear of the unknown really and not wanting to break any club protocols/etiquette.

We still both get the butterflies though even now when we go to a club or are meeting people

Ours was at Rio's when we lived in London.

Just stepped into the 20 person hot tub and this amazingly sexy italian woman beckoned me over. We stood in the middle of the hottub kissing while both our hubbys were kissing our necks. she took me by the hand and led us into a private room, pushed my head down on her, she came on my face, thanked me by giving me a kiss and left.... I was a little dazed and confused lol

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

We went to Atlantis in Stoke and were very nervous. However we met a fantastic couple and I (jayne) had my first girl on girl fun and loved every second!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Skinnydippers Brighton.

An amazing night. We were so nervous we rung them about 5 times to ask them different questions before we turned up. Arrived in Brighton during the day, went to this pub nearby where some ex paratrooper decided we would be good company to drink with...

Once we were in the party, all our fears evapourated in minutes.

Our first time and club was Xstasia this new year and boy how we enjoyed it. Love the dressing up meeting new friends (thanks to the couple from wales that held our hands that night).;-)

My first was Pleasures in Kent. I went with a male friend and thought I was going to throw up as we approached. It was brilliant and ended up in a bit of a sixsome

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

ours was arousals in apr 02...we went sat in the corner no one spoke to us so we played together then returned to our corner and we kept going back until the xmas party where we would sit in the corner gathering dust.....but thanks to a very nice couple at the xmas party we lost our cherry ...never looked back since...now members of libs and abfabs wanna try the VA and we even been to hedo a few times too....ps we still find a corner though...

Ours was the After 8 club in Edinburgh for a lingerie night. Didn't play but chatted with some lovely people and was very liberating everyone being lingerie/underwear

first proper club was our place 4 fun, few yrs back with partner , both bit nervous though cpl who ran it were great settled down and had a great night ,

Ours was la Chambre a few years ago now.... Got absolutely smashed plucking up the courage to go so can't recall much of our first time.... We therefore went back the very next week and have never looked back (see you all there sat night) ...

After 8 club here too. Had butterflies all the way there was so nervous. Settled in talked to some lovely people and now there every weekend

By *r-MissCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Our first club visit was Liberty Elite about 2 years ago, we were so scared as we drove down the M1 and it took a while for us both to get out the car. Had a great night though.

went to Adam and Eves in Manchester - the difficult thing was getting through the door - once I was there i was made really welcome...

As I recall i got a lovely play with the lady part of a couple..... never looked back

Mine was the PPCH last December. Met some great people(even got to play with two of em), had a great time, and mean to be going again for the Easter Bunnies BBW thingymajig

yeah i did cupids in mancs on wedensday !it was a first foe me and i loved it ! daytime xx

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Partners for me, last month and again last night...v nervous first time, but the fab bloke who took me relaxed me totally beforehand...and while we were there....and afterwards....mmmmmm ....looking forward to next time and to trying new places

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

The first club i went to was chamelians with a friend to a bbw party ied been to meets before, but im not gonna lie i was nervous as hell at first but loved the night there left right at the end when they wanted to close up i had a massive grin on my face as i left that morning thats for sure

» Add a new message to this topic