FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples ARE fun!

Couples ARE fun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A thread to show appreciation for the sexy, easy going couples who love having fun with others. I’m a particular fan of couples who like to meet separately too. Fun for the two of us together and fun for the person at home imagining what we’re up to.

What kind of couples do you like meeting? What do you enjoy about couples as opposed to singles? What were your favourite couples meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heHotwifePairCouple  over a year ago

South

Finally some appreciation lol

"Finally some appreciation lol "

Amazing pics! V sexy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We're fun and easy going, but prefer meeting other couples

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Agree Fair bit of anti -couple feeling on the forum. Glad to see a thread that celebrates the positives of couples.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

We have a couples profile as well as our own. We are a very fun and friendly couple x

We find a lot of it comes from not being able/willing to meet at the drop of a hat or just accept any offer.

We have each other so want to make the right decisions on extra fun.

The forums tend to have a slight singles bias in them, possibly because some singles have the time to devote.

We are a massive fan of couples x

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

For most straight males myself included most of the attention will be directed at the Woman, Unless you have met couples at a club/socials or chatted to them both on cam its hard to see if you will get on with the Man by just chatting on the forums/pms,

If I didn't get on with the Man at a club/social I wouldn't meet them alone

As for when couples are meeting other couples trying to find some where all of you get along must be so much harder

As someone who loves moresomes, regardless of the mix, a couple who know what they want and are happy to get down and dirty are great fun. Clearer boundaries, less chance of emotional complications and less chance of getting dragged into their life.

It can feel like a real privilege and I get a kick out of knowing that they might be fucking like bunnies at another date with you in mind, or watching vids of the meet.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"As someone who loves moresomes, regardless of the mix, a couple who know what they want and are happy to get down and dirty are great fun. Clearer boundaries, less chance of emotional complications and less chance of getting dragged into their life.

It can feel like a real privilege and I get a kick out of knowing that they might be fucking like bunnies at another date with you in mind, or watching vids of the meet."

. Oh my goodness I think I love you

Mrs blues eyes

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Would love some time with a friendly sexy couple......

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 08/06/19 13:16:39]

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Oooh, this is like finding the best spot on the beach, gonna bask here for a while.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We are friendly and know what we are looking for. Just looking for guys who want the same.

Our profile says what we are looking for but not in a shouty awful way.

Jo x

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"For most straight males myself included most of the attention will be directed at the Woman, Unless you have met couples at a club/socials or chatted to them both on cam its hard to see if you will get on with the Man by just chatting on the forums/pms,

If I didn't get on with the Man at a club/social I wouldn't meet them alone

As for when couples are meeting other couples trying to find some where all of you get along must be so much harder"

We group chat on kik and try to meet socially when both of us can make it. Jo x

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"As someone who loves moresomes, regardless of the mix, a couple who know what they want and are happy to get down and dirty are great fun. Clearer boundaries, less chance of emotional complications and less chance of getting dragged into their life.

It can feel like a real privilege and I get a kick out of knowing that they might be fucking like bunnies at another date with you in mind, or watching vids of the meet."

This Thinking about encounters afterwards is an integral part of the meet for us.

Honest couples for us , what they want , and what they look like

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

We only physically play with other couples, strictly same room but that’s because we both enjoy watching each other having a good time. However we do now and then dabble in some naughty chat with singles, preferably women for me to chat to (S) but we occasionally like to chat to certain single males, especially if they’re on the more sub side

S x

Couples are fun! Happy memories

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Down to earth friendly couple here. We are all about the playing, having meets and getting straight to the action as you only live once. Endless messaging is definitely not our thing!

Also active members of ClubF.

We are looking to meet the following;

Single ladies (to play with us both and K is genuinely Bi-sexual)

Couples for pure unadulterated 4 way fun

Single males for hot MMF action!

I love watching my wife's pussy taking a pounding as she sucks me off until I cum. Even when I fire a full load down her throat she will not slow down or have it impact the BJ. She sucks me right through my orgasm drinking every last drop all the whilst getting fucked senseless. My wife's a legend x

J K x

By *bhbCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We find that because we are a soft couple, people think we are not “authentic” or get “what’s the point”.

We have had some hot times here but some think that their way is the only way.

Some very hot couples on this thread though!!!!

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

"Honest couples for us , what they want , and what they look like "

Great pics and profile guys x

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We’re a very happy cheeky flirty couple that enjoy a good giggle and the social side of meeting fab people. Have had extremely sexy times with both soft and full swap, but finding it increasingly harder to find people on the same page with each other let alone us! So we’ve kinda given up on actually meeting new people from the site as we’re having a better less wasteful time meeting people at clubs when we go.

We're a couple that have fun together with other couples and singles, but also play seperately as singles too. We're best friends as well as man & wife. Weve found that similar couples are hard to find but when we do find them its like hitting the jackpot. The chemistry is wonderful.

By *icvon 69Man  over a year ago

glossop

No couples want to meet us as we don't swap ?? and were a really nice couple lol we've been on here a year looking for nice couples to socialize and and have same room fucking.

"We’re a very happy cheeky flirty couple that enjoy a good giggle and the social side of meeting fab people. Have had extremely sexy times with both soft and full swap, but finding it increasingly harder to find people on the same page with each other let alone us! So we’ve kinda given up on actually meeting new people from the site as we’re having a better less wasteful time meeting people at clubs when we go. "

Beginning to be our experience too, although there are fortunately some genuinely decent, sexy, fun and friendly couples who just enjoy an evening of no drama chat, laughter, drinks, food and frolics...

"A thread to show appreciation for the sexy, easy going couples who love having fun with others. I’m a particular fan of couples who like to meet separately too. Fun for the two of us together and fun for the person at home imagining what we’re up to.

What kind of couples do you like meeting? What do you enjoy about couples as opposed to singles? What were your favourite couples meets?"

Fab bi couples!! Are my favourite..

Big love and appreciation to all!

» Add a new message to this topic