FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why can't people say sorry not for us

Why can't people say sorry not for us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We recently messaged some couples and got chatting, the moment they asked for face pics which we sent they blocked us, why can't some couples and I stress only a minority say sorry you're not for us instead of being rude, had they said it we would no longer message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Because its hard to tell someone that you dont find them physically attractive so sometimes its easier to take that option...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Because sadly some people dont leave it and demand to know why, even getting abusive.

Dont see it as rude, its just someone using a site tool in the manner that works for them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend not to reply to messages that dont have a face photo visable either on the message or the profile because I hate it when you get a message.. its a great one.. then you get that photo..and you think oh dear no.

I do always say sorry not for me at that point.. but then they know it was the photo that did it..

cali

RUDE: like i said on another post about the same subject, just he is a man

We always prefer to be polite and tell them that they're not for us

I am glad to just get a msg full stop.

It can be hard work tho turning some of them down at times I tell ya. The amount of Americans on death row that are going to stalk haunt me is unreal.

About time I exercised the demon me thinks!. And on that note I may go doggin later not sure yet haha

Agree with Cali. We hate it when we have to ask for face pics. We attach them to the first message (if we're interested) so people are not put in a potentially tricky position.

its easier not to reply

ive had 2 guys in the last hour mail me who was 20 and 21, i sent them both a message back saying thanks for the message but they was to young for me and both kept mailing me back telling me they liked older women, they was mature for their age, id like them in the flesh, they know how to please etc you feel like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes and wonder why you bother

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some have acute self esteem issues and the people block rather than be the person/people who finally put them over the edge..... by saying No.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

i had a 26 year old do that to me nn,

"I may go doggin later not sure yet haha"

Just remember, the healthy ones have wet noses

Wolf

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"some have acute self esteem issues and the people block rather than be the person/people who finally put them over the edge..... by saying No."

and then when they do say No.... a thread appears saying ' why say No, please critique our profile as we are not getting meets'........

"I may go doggin later not sure yet haha

Just remember, the healthy ones have wet noses

Wolf

"

Careful, that might be because they've been sniffing another dog's arse

Getting meets is never a problem for us , we've had some good ones in the past, just couldn't understand why some would do that

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Getting meets is never a problem for us , we've had some good ones in the past, just couldn't understand why some would do that"

never try and understand the behaviours on here, the very best minds would struggle..... Broadmoor shrinks might be your best best, similar experiences

It does get frustrating when you dont get any reply, ive mailed a few people i'd like to meet and yes ive had some gr8 replies back with good meets on the end of them. But how much do you put in your first mail, can you write too much, perhaps there could be a reply option from the mod's ie thanks but no thanks and tell us/me more, that would make it easier and feel as though your not ignored !

We do, and often we get abusive messages back... we will still continue to send no sorry not for us replies, but i can understand why some dont... people can be so rude

» Add a new message to this topic